#21 ergreenlimes

ergreenlimes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1887 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

^
Oooo
I LIKE THAT VEST. She looks so classy in that picture.
My H!P Blog: Midori's J-pop overanylizations please visit it.

#22 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

Where the heck is her nickname from?

It's not even based on her name... XD

Maybe it's like a pun on honorifics because she's a relatively new egg but she's older...? XD Hahaha...

I like her birthday~~~ It's 5/15/95 ^O^ (My favorite numbers are 5 and 15, so... =P)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#23 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Updated first post. Will change to her new profile picture soon as well.

About the nickname, for some reason I thought of Sanrio (the people that make Hello Kitty) for some reason. No idea why though haha.

Spoiler

Also, all the Eggs!: Posted Image

Avvie made by me! :3

miya.mikitty.gaki-san.chisa.kanon

#24 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

@ Xīn Chūn: I LOVE your new avatar *_*. It's very stylish and also fits perfectly into the forum design :).

Kanae hasn't lost anything of her beauty during the last seven months. Even though she is already 17 soon I'm very glad that she decided to become a Kenshuusei :).

#25 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

^
LOL Thanks~~ <3

And of course, on topic about Kanae, I agree~~ She's quite pretty~ Certainly a bit different from your everyday Japanese girl but that adds to her charm. ^_^

Hopefully they'll let her show off her voice soon~ ^O^ I'm glad she didn't get into S/mileage since she doesn't have that kiddy-cutesy image (which there's nothing wrong with but of course that is S/mileage's thing, so... XD) but I think she'd do really well in a more mature/cool unit.

There's about 2 years of an age gap (or more!) between her and the other eggs though so I wonder if they decide to debut her if they'll put her with other eggs or some new group all together, or maybe just throw her in MoMusu... (But they kinda just got Haruna for the older-girl-to-fill-the-age-gap thing... ^^; Imagine, an 11th gen girl being older than all the 9th gen and 3/4 of the 10th gen. =P) I'd like to see her do something different. Maybe even go solo eventually? Well time will tell I suppose. ^^;

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#26 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Her voice is pretty cool, she is good-looking and looks funny. I absolutely want her in Momusu !
Hopes she will be a "Lucky 5"

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#27 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

Does anyone know if the clips of her from the S/mileage audition are still on YouTube?

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#28 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

^I did a quick browse with her name on youtube, couldn't find anything except for Karin's audition. :( But, the clips from H!PT are still up.

#29 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

I thought I kept all the rounds but I only kept the round before the final one, sorry :/

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#30 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

A friend was able to find the final round on Youku, so I'm good now. :lol: Just had to do a bit of skipping around to find her parts.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#31 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

Nice, hope you will like Kanae as we do ^^

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#32 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

Happy Belated 17th Birthday! She's such a beautiful person. :wub:

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#33 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:36 PM

Sorry double post

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#34 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

11ki audition is your chance Kanae, YOU CAN DO IT !!!
GO GO GO!!!

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#35 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

I would absolutely love to see her in MM's 11th gen. <3

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#36 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

Glad to see someone feels the same way as me, her voice is awesome and she is so pretty.
In addition, she is 17 so it will be good for Harunan and the group when senpai leave.

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#37 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

Ahh belated Happy Birthday to Kanae!

Make your wish come true and enter 11th gen :P

#38 neonero

neonero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1756 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

I wish we see her at the training camp, so we can see how much she improved since S/mileage's auditions.
There are a few girls I absolutely wanna see in these auditions and Kanae is one of them.

740211sigio.jpg

#39 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

She was already pretty good at S/mileage auditions (singing performance was OK but her voice was too mature for S/mileage), I want to see how she improved too ^^ Moreover as she will turn 18 next year it may be one of her last chance and she could close the age gape !! :)

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#40 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:07 PM

I'd love to see her in Momusu! I loved her in the S/mileage auditions, she was the one who sang a bit of Nishino Kana's "Best Friend" for Tsunku, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users