#1 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

What a vocalist! 16 at the time of the auditions. Announced as an Egg at the Egg event a few days ago.

Nama Tamago Show profile: http://www.helloproj...profile/11.html
Nickname: San-chan
Birthday: 15th of May 1995 (1995.05.15)

Audition Information:
- is from Tochigi prefecture
- at the 3rd audition round (August 12th 2011): 16 years old, 1st year of high school (combining these facts: She is probably born between April and August 1995. She is currently the oldest Egg.)
- 2nd audition round: Nr. 716
- looks up to: Mano Erina (She said it at the event. She watched her first concert DVD and was moved by her.)
- Also loves Nishino Kana (from the image Nayok-Kihara posted :3)

- Audition Q&A:
A name for your dog that your family was against: Cat
If she could go back to Edo Era: She'd take pictures, come back to modern times and sell them
Summer Homework for Fools' Academy: Try to remake a full eraser from all the rubbed-off eraser pieces.

(Will update thread with info when it is known.)

Avvie made by me! :3

miya.mikitty.gaki-san.chisa.kanon

#2 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:56 AM

Here is some information that others and I posted on page 99 of the Hello Pro Egg thread :) (I collected my part of the information when I watched the Nico Nico livestream of the third S/mileage audition round)

Yamaga Kanae (山賀香菜恵):
- is from Tochigi prefecture (she is the first H!P member from this prefecture)
- at the 3rd audition round (August 12th 2011): 16 years old, 1st year of high school (combining these facts: She is probably born between April and August 1995. She is currently the oldest Egg.)
- 2nd audition round: Nr. 716
- looks up to: Mano Erina (She said it at the event. She watched her first concert DVD and was moved by her.)

#3 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:31 AM

^Thanks! Will add that. n_n Was currently looking through the Audution thread for more info so this is helpful.

Interesting she looks up to Mano-chan... hopefully it's another soloist on the way. :3

#4 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:57 AM

This picture created by 2ch during the auditions seems to have a little information about her. No idea how correct it is, since I can't read it (or speak it, and thus didn't understand any untranslated stuff from the audition).
http://i.imgur.com/JPeAx.jpg

Someone I talked to thinks it says (rough translation; someone should double check) she might have a dog named "Neko" (Cat).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#5 snoboat

snoboat

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

That picture contains for each candidate their audition number, name, grade, home prefecture, age, distinguishing feature, 2ch nickname during the auditions (before we knew their names), and a few of the answers they gave to the impromptu Q&A round in the 3rd auditions.
For Kanae it says:
0716 Yamaga
10th Grade, Tochigi-ken, 16 years old
Loves Nishino Kana
(these were from the question & answer round - you had to come up with an interesting answer to a situation)
A name for your dog that your family was against: Cat
If she could go back to Edo Era: She'd take pictures, come back to modern times and sell them
Summer Homework for Fools' Academy: Try to remake a full eraser from all the rubbed-off eraser pieces.

Spoiler

I really enjoyed the s/mileage auditions cause I thought a lot of the finalists were talented, and I liked the livestream format on nico-nico, and the question & answer round that showed off the girls' personality (variety potential) a bit more than we ever see with the musume auditions. So I made a lot of favorites and Kanae and Sakura were both near the top of my list. It's really nice to see them back, and I hope we get to see them in action a bit more.
Posted Image

Set by: S-N-I-P-E-R

#6 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:43 AM

Hahah wow, trying to recreate the whole rubber from just the rubbed out bits? That would take the whole summer. XD

#7 Tokky

Tokky

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:31 PM

Yeah I'm happy to see her here !!
Now Nae-chan, run for Momusu it's an order !!!

H!P OSHI : Sayuki Kananan Murotan  Chisato Zukki Yamakki  RioRioRenako

H!P LOVE : MaimiAiri ♦ MeiMei  Dawa Kuduu Chelsea Maria Ayapan 

H!P KENSHUU FAV : Funakki ♣ Nanami Y.

OG & FORMER MEMBERS FAV : Yossy Aichan Kaorin GakiKameMikittyLinLinKonKonAyaka K. SatodaAsunaMegumiKanKanIrorinKanae Nanamin Kurumin ♥ Captain

♥ UP UP GIRLS kakko KARI

#8 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

:3 im so happy they best make something of her in H!P
Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#9 nadirahani

nadirahani

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

1st year of high school? YAY!!!!! Another instant favorite :P What's her nickname?

#10 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

She's right around the average age of UFZS/UUG, aka the recently graduated eggs... >.< She was reallllllly good at the S/mileage auditions, just didn't fit the image. I hope she gets a debut fast. (Maybe with DaYeon, they're around the same age...) Hope they don't let her rot in eggs for TOO long... ^^; Coz, you know, she's older and stuff. I mean, I was under the impression that they graduated those 9 eggs (UFZS + Kikka/Sayaka) almost all at once like that, (basically within 6 months of each other) because they were too old for eggs... I'm sure it was also because they were ready, but still, you can't deny that they got rid of the old eggs and brought in a bunch of young girls right after - that's pretty much fact. XD So I hope they do something good with her. =)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#11 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:23 AM

^I don't think you can ever be TOO old for Eggs... I mean Hirrachi was the Nakazawa of the Eggs when she joined. XD

I really hope they publish a stat sheet soon about Kanae! Still need her nickname, DOB, etc... :3

#12 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:42 AM

True but she was a... Special case. I think she was doing research on eggs or something...? Or so I'm told. =P

Besides, that was before the mass graduation of all the older eggs... >.<

Also, Hirano Tomomi never debuted. Another fear I have for Kanae, because, well, she needs to.

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#13 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

The Eggs mechanics is different now. We should stop comparing the current Eggs to the old ones. Btw, Kanae kinda reminds me of Maasa.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#14 wahashimoto

wahashimoto

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:29 AM

^Is it the face shape and hair? That sort of reminds me of Maasaa. :)

#15 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

^A bit of that but more of her amrs for me. Looks muscular XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#16 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

So, I'm fairly sure you can see Kanae decked out in Egg gear in the new concert preview video.

Posted Image

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#17 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

Well that's about as much confirmation I need... XD

VMAYe.png

#18 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

^

^

Thanks a lot for the screenshot :D. I also think that we can take this as 100% confirmation.

#19 Ambenya

Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

I didn't really pay attention to her during the S/mileage auditions but I loved the fact that she's my age. ^_^
But she caught my eye a little because her looks are fairly unique.

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#20 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

her birthday is now known: May 15th, 1995 [Hu! I was right with my guess :D]

her nickname: Sanchan (さんちゃん)

http://www.helloproj...profile/11.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users