>>Videos:

- 10ki DaaMaa :lol:

- ROCK IN JAPAN - Love Machine IkuMaa

Fanart

FBcwd2G.jpg

https://twitter.com/...646309768679424

2ch thread: Morning Musume.'19 latest popularity ranking wwwwwwwwww

kj3VVYZh.png

(Maa: the second one from the left-front)

Spoiler

売り切れ Gelato SOLD OUT

譜久村 Fukumura
石田 Ishida
佐藤 Sato
森戸 Morito

Of course it doesn't really say much about popularity but still... :lol:

There are some comments say it's awesome that Maachan gelato can be sold out because it's not a favorable flavor (Yomogi)

>>Thread:

http://hayabusa3.2ch...fee/1552862537/

http://helloprot.ldb...s/79334592.html

http://blog.livedoor...s/36787168.html

#18962 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 01:57 AM

Back when things weren't so complicated

She really blossomed since then

#18963 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:32 AM

From Best! Morning Musume. 20th anniversary Album

MCJvSCFm.jpgWexWQ4am.jpg

(Bigger size + More in spoiler)

>>Videos:

1. ROCK IN JAPAN - Help me! (Ikemen Masakisama!!!!!!!!)
  2. ROCK IN JAPAN - One Two Three (Maa's skipping)
  3. ROCK IN JAPAN - What is LOVE? (Cool Maa)

Pics

XrWtWvC.jpg?1aJpKtwQ.jpg?15C7woIh.jpg?1

Spoiler

Goods

1aduZzWl.jpg

IWwG25dl.jpg

Photobook Goods 

Off-shot

KAguU3Nl.jpghAPLkO3l.jpg

(Better quality + bigger size)

DaaMaa <3

bfOADXnm.jpgzizsj0Tm.jpg

4TIN1RTm.jpgFZx2FQ4m.jpg

Fanart

XRxN3JZ.jpg

https://twitter.com/...840956733579264

#18964 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:51 PM

Suddenly another article about Maachan voicing for Aware! Meisaku-kun anime

2WIqLBt.jpg

Spoiler

This time Maachan is introduced as "Hello! Project's secret weapon"

In an article last time, it writes "Although Sato Masaki, known as the nickname 'Maachan', is an ace that drives the performance of Morning Musume.'19, she is also a member whose unpredictable behavior has attracted a lot of attention since the time she joined the group"

The content of this article is not really different from the other ones posted before...

Director Shinkai Taketo "Meichan in the show is on her way of remembering words one by one but above that, the one who needs to learn words is Maachan" :lol:

From the H!P 20th anniversary interview series

When asked about who loves Morning Musume the most...

-> Maachan: Haga, Yokoyama, Morito

-> Yokoyama: "Talk about 'Morning Musume love', I think it's Sato Masaki-san. In terms of character, maybe it's not shown on the surface like 'bang' because she is mysterious. But she actually listens to the songs very carefully like she would play just one phrase endlessly in the dressing room. Perhaps, she also listens to karaoke's sound source a lot (i think she means the instrumental). She's like "Since I do it, I will do it properly". The straight-forward-Sato-san is amazing, she makes me feel "her love (for the group) is so strong, isn't it?"

Pics

qo9o3HJ.jpg?1LgK10n1.jpg?1

AjnWMNf.jpg?1h8wmlzF.jpg?1

Best! Morning Musume. 20th anniversary Album DVD Caps

X1FwUoql.png

gv1rWJil.png

Spoiler

DVD Magazine Caps

0j7A8iRm.pngMgbpyV8m.png

Spoiler

#18965 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 07:21 PM

[Important: Maachan's request] Instead of emerald green, Maachan wants (Maa)fans to set their light stick in red or pink (Kaedii's red & both Mizuki + Maria's pink) in The Matenrou Show in order to express its lyrics "Ai ni oboretai - I want to drown in love"  (It's also her solo line near the end)

Wonder if they can make it real this time  :c18:

Last time, Maachan also requested fans to say "YO!" in the opening of Are You Happy? and do the "Sakura" call after Oda's solo and they really do it :D

Fans suspect that a recent vague tweet of Tsunku is referring to what Maachan said in the 20th anniversary interview series

Sato Masaki: I also want a girl who can leave strong impact to join the group. To make it more easy to understand, I would like a girl who can completely detach from Tsunku-san to join us.

Since Tsunku-san doesn't write liner notes anymore, this is just my own selfish thinking... In our song called "Jiyuu na Kuni dakara", it uses the lyrics "controled". But for me, i can't imagine a girl would say words like "I'm controlled". Although I have the image of boy saying something like "I'm controlled by her", it just feels weird if girls saying "I'm controlled"

Ishida Ayumi: Yeah, that's quite rare.

Sato Masaki: Yeah! Rather than "rare", when I was sure that "there is nearly no one" and tried to read the lyrics again, I realized there are words like "I can't go back to the past, I can't jump to the future". When I saw it, somehow it makes me feel "Forget about me, just keep going on", "Isn't that what Tsunku-san wants to say to us?"

That's why, I want a girl who can win that, and is different from the Tsunku-ism.

Since someone will come and add inspiration for the group as a whole soon & since we hold an audition, I hope it would make the group bigger and we can get results from it! I don't want to waste the love everyone gives us. I want to do something with this love!"

(x)

Tsunku: "It's not like that"

eapUNAs.png?1

An article about this

KNxLeyOl.png?1

Spoiler

>>2ch thread:

http://colorhello.bl...1074119651.html

http://helloprot.ldb...s/79356691.html

http://haruka1027.bl...s/78661794.html

Pics

df1n0TP.jpg

JVjWiOj.jpg?1UzfAsVF.jpg?1H4mrkw0.jpg?1

(More in spoiler)

Spoiler

Fanmeeting in Taipei announcement

DVsolL6.jpg?1

>>Video (Maa cut only):

1. https://twitter.com/...723712742678528
  2. https://twitter.com/...708585838538752

Goods

Daily photo - Day 3

FIZLyhEl.jpg

S1L5dBnl.jpg?1

(Bigger size in spoiler)

Btw, her streaked extension hair yesterday was purple, not red & green like in the first day

Maa's extension hair Day 3 was pink in first half & blue in second half (DaaMaa <3)
D2G7XLSUgAEt6f5.jpg

Tweet from Tower Record in Hiroshima & Tower Record in Takasaki

You can see the stock number of Maa's Gaokki is more than that of others

Ggz6Gayl.jpg

OnTXkKhl.jpg

4DpdTJKl.jpg

The thumbnails!!!!!!!

Queen of facial expression <3

(*long gif - source)

kYnim3z.gif

#18966 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 09:57 PM

The line is 'I'm not going to let it control me'

Silly Masaki obviously misunderstood the line. That's what Tsunku is tryin' to tell her

#18967 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:55 PM

Don’t be so condescending. The line is in JAPANESE. Translations can differ depending on context and Tsunkus songs often don’t specify.
She was referring to how the Japanese word Tsunku used isn’t often used to refer to oneself. 束縛 which refers to being tied up by something (being forced/controlled because they’re tied up) as opposed to being told what to do.

Also Tsunkus tweet was most likely referring to him saying he had written a song for ANGERME for the graduation single. People thought he had written Ayacho a graduation song. The book is from ages ago..?

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#18968 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 03:19 AM

Translations can differ depending on context and Tsunkus songs often don’t specify.

Yep

And are you sure that's what she meant? It looks like she thought the line was about bein' controlled but it's actually the opposite

Wouldn't be the 1st time she misunderstood lyrics

#18969 muscat

muscat

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 06:47 AM

^

I would assume that most or all of the members misunderstood lyrics at some point, since a lot of them join at ages 12-15, and have to sing songs about romance/love aimed at older people.

Nothing wrong with misunderstanding lyrics. Sometimes they are written like poetry.

You probably get into a lot of arguments with how bluntly you say things. I have a sibling who has really bad social skills as well, so I understand how it can be tough.

#18970 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 04:27 PM

Fan reports 

- (Best wishes! Day 4 in Osaka) Maachan's extension hair: first half - purple, second half - yellow (golden)

- Utakata Saturday Night DJ Maachan!!!!!

- Maachan MC was sooooooooooooooo funny XD

Maa told how much she was embarrassed because of her mother and father (gonna translate this episode later) :lol:

She imitated her mom and according to the members, her imitating was really great :lol:

Goods

7audyySl.jpg

Pics

cQTZcGp.jpg?1

kS7XlL1.jpg?1

Spoiler

Fanart

trHq5jG.jpg

https://twitter.com/...678030166544384

Fanmade

Fanmade earrings  :good:

GtwWRnH.png?1

:good:  :good:  :good:

#18971 One and Only

One and Only

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:12 PM

Yea, I seem to get into a lot of fights. I guess I got that from the wolf boy song. 'I'll say it very bluntly'

I wonder what Masaki's parents are like. 'How does one raise a girl like that?' - Sayumi XD

#18972 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 10:26 PM

Sayu said Maachan's mother is a very cheerful person

Maachan seems very genki in this episode, the last one she seemed subdued and let ponpon combi rule

She gets shocked at Mitsui's age

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#18973 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 11:54 AM

Fan reports

Sato Family (310 Family) episodes!!!!!!

Maachan's mother

Maa: My mom was walking with my sisters on their way home after school. I walked behind them and saw there was a big hole in my mom's trouser! Gosh I was so embarrassed!

I told her "It is torn here!!" and she was like "(giggling) I knew it!".

She said she likes to make people laugh then I told her "You can't make me laugh with that..." 

After that, Maa imitated her mom and the members commented "She's like that!" "Exactly like that!" :lol:

Maa: She's always like this "(with crumpled face while smiling) About Sato, I'm sorry... I'm sorry~"

Oda: Yeah she always smiles (while making a deep bow) and says "I'm sorry for our the troubling Sato~"

Maa: She just makes me so embarrassed that's why I don't want anyone to meet my mom when she comes to pick me up (even if she just comes out from her car) 

I would be like "That's enough! That's enough" and I try to go home as soon as possible!

-> Is this the reason why she changes her outfit so fast? LMAO

wt1YgQLm.jpg9UjSy7Im.jpg

Maachan's father

Maa: My dad is weird as well! When he came to pick me up, he would wear Hello! Project T-shirt and things like that and I was like...

川* °_〉°) Stop! Please stop!

When he tried to help me with my luggage and was about to get out of the car, I would be like

川* >_〉<) I'm fine, I'm fine!! Don't get out!!

OMG I love her family so much!!!! wwwwwwww

Her MC today was very funny as well!!!

Again it's about her family, this time she told us about her sister and the "Sato Masaki third daughter theory" (gonna translate it later) www

#18974 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:08 PM

I love her parents as well. Isn't her father just super sweet being so supportive? <3

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#18975 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 02:28 PM

Yeah, he is a great father <3

Bring back some old Sato Family stories

Rough translation

【モーニング娘。'17】佐藤優樹の父、娘が愛車に石で絵を書いても怒らず「上手だね」と褒め、写真に残す寛大さ!
[Morning Musume.'17] Sato Masaki's father, even though his daughter drew a picture on his favorite car by a stone, he was not angry but instead praised her "It looks good" and took a picture of it. Such a generous man! 
1: 名無し募集中。。。@\(^o^)/

娘。長野昼公演。佐藤まーちゃんはお父さんに怒られたことが無いらしい。 
小さい頃、お父さんの愛車に落書きしても怒られるどころか、上手だねと褒められたとか。 
天才佐藤優樹は、こうやって育てられたのかと興味深い話だった。 
Musume. Daytime performance. It seems like Sato Maachan's father has never been angry with her.
When she was little, she scribbled in her father's favorite car. Rather than being angry, he praised her that it looks good.
It was an interesting story that the Genius Sato Masaki was brought up like this.

くどぅー「まーちゃんは子どもの頃何してた?」
まーちゃん「まーちゃん…まさは、石で車に絵を書いてた」
くどぅー「本当に?自分の家の車?」
まーちゃん「そうだよ。絵を書いたら父が写真に残してくれた。あと、車の上に乗ってジャンプしたら凹んじゃって」
Kuduu "What did Maachan do when you were little?"
Maachan "Maachan... Masa drew a picture on car by a stone"
Kuduu "Really? The car of your own house?"
Maachan "Yep. After I drew a picture on it, my father took a picture of it. I also jumped on the top of the car and left a dent on it"

Spoiler
^
Here is the video she talks about this

Talking about Maa's family, this is a little story about Maa's sister

From The Inspiration 

阪夜公演まーちゃん挨拶
この前、妹が母に怒られてたんです。ちっこい方の妹。おこられてたないようが、「母がいなくなったらどうするの?」ってことだったんです。まさが小さい頃なら、「まさも一緒にいなくなる!」て答えると思うんですけど、
Osaka night performance greeting. My younger sister was angry at my mother. It's the youngest one. The reason she was angry is because of the question 「What would you do if mom is gone?」. If it's me when i was still a kid, I think I would say something like 「Masa is also gone with you!」

っこい妹は「チーン…てお参りする!」て答えたんですよ!たももしい…たののし…頼もしいなと思って!
まさもモーニングの中でそんなたものしい存在になれたらいいと思います!
さぁ、どこからつっこもうか?

挨拶。まーちゃん続き「小っちゃい妹は『チーン!(仏壇の鐘)ちゃんとお参りにいきます』って。何て頼もしいんだろうって!だから、まさきも妹を見習って、モーニング娘。'17の中でたのもしもしく?たのももしく?なるので」妹ちゃんもさすがだわw #morningmusume17
My little sister said「*Chin (the sound of Buddhist altars bell)*... I will pray for you!」 she answered like that! Tamomoshi.... tanonoshi.... I thought "She's so tanomoshi (reliable)!"
Masa as well should learn that from my sister, I think it would be nice if I can become a reliable member in Morning Musume.'17!

Sayu talks about Maa's mom (2:43~)

Maa talks about her parents

I can't imagine which type of person Maa's mom is
She seems like an airhead type like Maa but... I was quite surprised to know that she smokes cigarette  :ph34r:

#18976 maanamaana

maanamaana

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 03:06 PM

I just got back from their concert at Osaka NHK hall. Maachan really is such a great performer. Her facial expression & vocal are top-notch. Her duet line with Chiichan in Seishun Night was really memorable. I noticed that Maa really like to flip Yokoyan's skirt & Yokoyan just let her do whatever she want XD & there was a moment when Maachan hugged kenshuusei Shuttou Anna that made me smile. During the MC, maachan talked about something funny but too bad I did not understand much of it huhuhu

#18977 ml0606148

ml0606148

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 12:21 AM

I just got back from their concert at Osaka NHK hall. Maachan really is such a great performer. Her facial expression & vocal are top-notch. Her duet line with Chiichan in Seishun Night was really memorable. I noticed that Maa really like to flip Yokoyan's skirt & Yokoyan just let her do whatever she want XD & there was a moment when Maachan hugged kenshuusei Shuttou Anna that made me smile. During the MC, maachan talked about something funny but too bad I did not understand much of it huhuhu

Is it easy for a foreigner to buy a ticket of MM's concert? I am planning on doing that but heard that in Japan the procedure is particularly troublesome for foreigners...

#18978 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 03:59 AM

I don't think it's troublesome, but when I was in Japan last year, I bought my concert ticket at a Yokohama Tickets shop (there's various locations around Tokyo). They're essentially resellers, so there is a markup price. It's very easy to choose an available ticket and pay. 

#18979 ml0606148

ml0606148

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 04:20 AM

I don't think it's troublesome, but when I was in Japan last year, I bought my concert ticket at a Yokohama Tickets shop (there's various locations around Tokyo). They're essentially resellers, so there is a markup price. It's very easy to choose an available ticket and pay. 

Cool, so long as there is a tout it should be fine since for us it is mostly a one-time thing. (I mean just not that frequent, one time is probably an exaggeration for fans like us.) I thought we would have to go through the lottery system which requires Japanese addresses, cell phone numbers and things like that. 

Thanks!

#18980 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:46 AM

I don't know if anyone posted this before

Maachan seems to have a great family

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei