• Please log in to reply
21590 replies to this topic

#19021 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:56 PM

Lol the staff has to chase Maachan to keep her in her booth has to be the most Maachan thing 

gcFZyOu.jpg

https://twitter.com/...338724359008256

A new Maachan pic for a new page

XvUsO9B.jpg

https://ameblo.jp/up...2450998019.html

Posted Image
avvie made by Sprinklebuns
rocker kamei

#19022 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:42 AM

f8AnOkRD_o.jpg

https://twitter.com/...484669637853184

The face you make when you want to get pizza but you got work to do

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#19023 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 05:44 AM

http://wotaintransla...na-fes-lottery/

I remember this lol

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#19024 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:45 AM

Pics

It seems that Maachan is the only one left who hasn't blogged about Riho yet :lol:

Fans are crazily waiting for their 2-shot :lol:

First, Maa-chan doesn't blog frequently. And even if she does, I don't think she writes about Riho. The past Maa-chan would cling to everyone, even to the point that it was annoying. However, the current Maa-chan is very picky about who to be spoiled with. She either chooses members who are much older than her such as T.Reina, Sayu or even Tsujikago. However, regarding members who are as about old as her (maybe three years older), she doesn't show that childish side so easily. She never clings to Odasaku or Fuku-chan anymore. Therefore, no matter how she admires Riho, Maa-chan doesn't cling to her the way she did when Riho was still a member. Although I don't know how the two met each other backstage, I believe that Maa-chan didn't show such excitement to Riho's comeback.

#19025 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 04:52 PM

YES !!! that YOU ... maachan

C R A Z Y HEART !!!

best performance 

I just got a time to watch crazy heart..got fired up from the start till the end of it..whenever she scream to fired up the crowd my chest just tighten..
Even thought saying they nervous (Maachan showed her 'trembling' hand),i didn't noticed anything of that sort but only confidence performance from her,maybe a little by Saori..
For the 2nd performance i thought its not gonna be as good as first one because we already know what to expect,but i was wrong..the way maachan fired the crowd a little different but still as impactful..i guess she told Saori what to say differently just after 'ignoring' the question from the hosts..also from the first perf i noticed she said 'kimui' to Saori after the kyun kyun lines, but for the 2nd perf she said 'kawaii'..those small change really makes the different..
I'd love to hear from u guys too in case i didn't see or missed something..

Well, Maa didn't seem like she's nervous in the performance but actually when she showed us her hand after the first performance, she's sweating a lot! (and Maachan is not the type who sweats much)

Yeah, during the performance, Maa said "Kimoi (gross)" to Saorin after Saorin acting cute to her, some find it funny and said they want to be told "kimoi" by Maachan :lol:

but some criticize her for that saying it's no good to say that in the performance 

gosh those people don't know how to joke and just exaggerate thing  :c11:  i mean it's so obvious that she said it with no malice, she's just joking with Saorin... i find it super funny and everyone in the back laughed as well, esp Sawagoro  :lol: well don't worry, the overall reaction to this performance is very good... it's just antis will find every little thing to dim Maachan  and like you said, in the encore performance when Saorin doing that again, Maa said "Cute!" to her

I keep watching the Crazy Heart performance over and over. It’s such a perfect rendition by Maa. She was cool and cute on the same song, depending on the moment, and her singing was awesome. One of her best performances yet I believe.

Are there impressions in the net over this performance? I’d love to hear what people said (specially a few celebs who are her fans XD)

I also can't stop myself from watching it again and again. Now I can even remember all the lines she said in the performance XD

I haven't seen any of her celebs fans talking about it yet...

About the impression over this performance, when I search "Maachan" or "Sato Masaki" on twitter recently, they are all taking about Crazy Heart performance and how they love Maachan's speaking lines.

They praise her a lot saying she's a genius, a charming performer, "There is no other idol who fire up the crowd like this" "It's like her own song"

She's such a pro for changing the speaking part quickly in the encore performance!!!

Btw, there is a 2ch thread talking about their feeling after this Singing Battle as a whole (not just Maa's performance)

It's pretty toxic so consider before reading (I will translate most of the comments not just ones about Maa since I find it interesting)

2ch: Impressions over Hello! Project All Stars Team Taikou Uta Gassen thread (Part 1)

(The thread has over 600 comments so I translate the first half, I will ignore comments that I don't really understand & unnecessary comments & some that are "not suitable to translate" :sleep: )

Spoiler

>>Thread: http://hayabusa3.2ch...fee/1553578196/

I also think this Uta Gassen is very interesting

To be honest it has been a very long time since I watched a H!P concert from the beginning till the end like this one

And I think everyone did a good job!!

The 4th battle is hard to choose, I like both 

My favorites are of course

1. Crazy Heart (perfect)

2. Ai Ai Kasa (their voices <3)

3. 4th battle (can't choose which one is better)

5. Sexy Cat (Tomoko + Yamaki!!)

Like someone in thread said, I also thought Murota would fit song like HDYLJ but she really lacks power compared to the other 2 (i think it's because of her voice)

But Ishida Musubu & Murota MC part with Yamakawamura is funny :lol:

Btw, I love Everyday Everywhere so much so I was looking forwards to SK2

They sing good but somehow it really lacks something idk... or maybe it's because I just love AiReina version so much (no one can beat Reina's voice) or I was expecting more from them (Sayuki's high note is a little bit... & also the way they move with the rhythm?! can't beat AiReina)

Actually when I knew that Maachan sang Choi Kawa, I was a little bit disappointed because I don't really like that song (even when I listen to the rip, I think they sound good but still don't like the song much)

But when watching her performance, I was truly amazed!! Maachan is just too awesome... & I actually prefer the encore performance! Thanks to her I start to like the song 

#19026 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 05:57 PM

Haha, I didn't think SK2 would have been salty that they lost.

#19027 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 02:43 AM

^Nobody knows if they were, they are just assuming.

I wouldn't have voted for MaaSaori (I can totally understand the fire up feeling that performance could have given the audience) but I also wouldn't have voted for SK either.

I think its hard to judge by just one Uta Gassen how popularity played its part.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#19028 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 05:52 AM

So where is this Aibon crap being regurgitated other than shit forums like 2ch? All I know is the place went nuts when Robokiss fired up.

I would EXPECT Maachan to want to take pics with W, they're sort of an early version of her, someone who has little use for convention.

I have to hand it to Maachan doing so many things in the idol business that she really doesn't want to do but does them because it's expected of her. I never get the feeling that outside of performing and some of the laid-back group things, she's crazy about most of the stuff they do, including most anything that consists of people gawking at her as if she were an object.

#19029 leozell

leozell

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:22 AM

YES !!! that YOU ... maachan

C R A Z Y HEART !!!

best performance 

I just got a time to watch crazy heart..got fired up from the start till the end of it..whenever she scream to fired up the crowd my chest just tighten..
Even thought saying they nervous (Maachan showed her 'trembling' hand),i didn't noticed anything of that sort but only confidence performance from her,maybe a little by Saori..
For the 2nd performance i thought its not gonna be as good as first one because we already know what to expect,but i was wrong..the way maachan fired the crowd a little different but still as impactful..i guess she told Saori what to say differently just after 'ignoring' the question from the hosts..also from the first perf i noticed she said 'kimui' to Saori after the kyun kyun lines, but for the 2nd perf she said 'kawaii'..those small change really makes the different..
I'd love to hear from u guys too in case i didn't see or missed something..

Well, Maa didn't seem like she's nervous in the performance but actually when she showed us her hand after the first performance, she's sweating a lot! (and Maachan is not the type who sweats much)

Yeah, during the performance, Maa said "Kimoi (gross)" to Saorin after Saorin acting cute to her, some find it funny and said they want to be told "kimoi" by Maachan :lol:

but some criticize her for that saying it's no good to say that in the performance 

gosh those people don't know how to joke and just exaggerate thing  :c11:  i mean it's so obvious that she said it with no malice, she's just joking with Saorin... i find it super funny and everyone in the back laughed as well, esp Sawagoro  :lol: well don't worry, the overall reaction to this performance is very good... it's just antis will find every little thing to dim Maachan  and like you said, in the encore performance when Saorin doing that again, Maa said "Cute!" to her

I keep watching the Crazy Heart performance over and over. It’s such a perfect rendition by Maa. She was cool and cute on the same song, depending on the moment, and her singing was awesome. One of her best performances yet I believe.

Are there impressions in the net over this performance? I’d love to hear what people said (specially a few celebs who are her fans XD)

I also can't stop myself from watching it again and again. Now I can even remember all the lines she said in the performance XD

I haven't seen any of her celebs fans talking about it yet...

About the impression over this performance, when I search "Maachan" or "Sato Masaki" on twitter recently, they are all taking about Crazy Heart performance and how they love Maachan's speaking lines.

They praise her a lot saying she's a genius, a charming performer, "There is no other idol who fire up the crowd like this" "It's like her own song"

She's such a pro for changing the speaking part quickly in the encore performance!!!

Btw, there is a 2ch thread talking about their feeling after this Singing Battle as a whole (not just Maa's performance)

It's pretty toxic so consider before reading (I will translate most of the comments not just ones about Maa since I find it interesting)

2ch: Impressions over Hello! Project All Stars Team Taikou Uta Gassen thread (Part 1)

(The thread has over 600 comments so I translate the first half, I will ignore comments that I don't really understand & unnecessary comments & some that are "not suitable to translate" :sleep: )

Spoiler

I also think this Uta Gassen is very interesting

To be honest it has been a very long time since I watched a H!P concert from the beginning till the end like this one

And I think everyone did a good job!!

The 4th battle is hard to choose, I like both 

My favorites are of course

1. Crazy Heart (perfect)

2. Ai Ai Kasa (their voices <3)

3. 4th battle (can't choose which one is better)

5. Sexy Cat (Tomoko + Yamaki!!)

Like someone in thread said, I also thought Murota would fit song like HDYLJ but she really lacks power compared to the other 2 (i think it's because of her voice)

But Ishida Musubu & Murota MC part with Yamakawamura is funny :lol:

Btw, I love Everyday Everywhere so much so I was looking forwards to SK2

They sing good but somehow it really lacks something idk... or maybe it's because I just love AiReina version so much (no one can beat Reina's voice) or I was expecting more from them (Sayuki's high note is a little bit... & also the way they move with the rhythm?! can't beat AiReina)

Actually when I knew that Maachan sang Choi Kawa, I was a little bit disappointed because I don't really like that song (even when I listen to the rip, I think they sound good but still don't like the song much)

But when watching her performance, I was truly amazed!! Maachan is just too awesome... & I actually prefer the encore performance! Thanks to her I start to like the song 

agreed on most of the comments..especially 279 : "My impression is that groups without 'singing members' performing as a group are surprising good"

yeah,i really cant skip any of those songs this time so i can 'judge' properly..
when i start watching from the beginning,im kinda waiting for the  SK ll performance because top 2 vocal of H!P in same team?its like the climax of the concert.no one can beat those 2...but when its their turn,i kinda let down by it..dont get me wrong their vocal leave other unit miles behind...but thats it..its like they put everything on just vocal and nothing else..
i would put takeuchi team on 2nd i guess..
overall this is a really good concert...im kinda force to watch everything..including jojo gundan XD

#19030 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:26 AM

Hina Fes Day 1 (30.03.2019) - Part 3

Fan taken

V5pdJ7pm.jpgGsV3thFm.jpg

WDSr8zpm.jpgmYIKuUSm.jpg

(Bigger size + More in spoiler)

Fan reports

Fan: Uwaa~!!!

Maa: Shh! Is there anyone here?

PBUFwDC.png?1

(x)

"Suddenly descended,  Maachan running around in the venue without any reasons"

stA6XBi.png?1

(x)

"Maachan, taken by manager, was running because she wanted to eat pizza so bad"

D0tEO5k.png?1

(x)

Makoto-san: Oh, Maachan is really popular ~

Fan: She is ~ You wear MaaDuu's color hat today, right 

Makoto-san: Well it's just a sun protection

Fan: *fufu* w (it's indoors, though)

gEFgZbL.png?1

(x)

#19031 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:02 AM

SAYUMAA!!!!!!!!!

From Sayu's instagram stories

UI6Mx14m.jpgs1LOFLCm.jpgPyJKnvIm.jpgp9Sc5tlm.jpg

(Bigger size in spoiler)

Spoiler

>>Video

Also from Sayu's instagram

まーちゃん!
#佐藤優樹 ちゃん!
相変わらず自由ですけど
相変わらずでいて欲しいから安心する♡♡♡
でもステージに立つと豹変!いろんな顔があってすごいなぁって、そしてその切り替えの早さにもビックリします!!✨

Maachan!

#SatoMasaki chan!

She's a freewheel as usual

Because I hope she's always as usual like this, it made me relieved ♡♡♡

But when she's on stage, she suddenly changes! it's amazing that she can show various expressions, also the speed of her switching expressions is so fast that makes me surprised!! 

oWizJOrl.jpg

(Bigger size in spoiler)

Spoiler

Ah~ Sayu also praises Maachan's performance!!

Sayu must be really proud of Maachan <3

I remember Sayu once said in the concert's MC session in 2014 something like she thinks Maachan will be the one pushing MM forwards

And it really comes true ~

Hina Fes Day 2 (31.03.2019) - Part 2

Fan taken

0ejU3l7l.jpg

I9m3gV1m.jpgKvFQROym.jpg

(Bigger size + More cute Maa pics in spoiler)

Fan report

Maachan who distributes leaflets between the booths

Maa: "Everyone! If you keep pushing, the people in the front will die"
She's a girl who can say that and order wotas to step back
ezucvwG.png?1

(x)

#19032 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:32 PM

Our OnoMizu has new strong rival!!!

It's BEYOOOOONDS Kobayashi Honoka-chan :lol:

It seems that Honoka-chan is also a true Maawota LMAO

In the interview of Honaka-chan with The TV, 5/20 questions she mentions about Sato Masaki-san :lol:

(gonna translate it later)

From her blog today

BEYOOOOONDS performed What Is LOVE? in Hina Fes Momusu premium 

Yesterday, my interview 
with Gekkan The Television was
uploaded on web!

(omitted)

Maybe I was so nervous
I don't really remember what I answered
my heart was beating fast while reading it again 

Because I have always admired
Morning Musume.'19's
Sato Masaki-san,
without noticing
I have mentioned Sato-san's name
so many times in the interview
I was embarrassed a little bit...

From her blog on March 31

Title: Is it necessary?

I was allowed to say 
the line that I have always been in love
「Is it necessary」....!

It's the line that is said by Sato Masaki-san
and I really love it
Since Sato-san says 「Is  it necessary」
very coolly 
"I want to say it coolly as well!"is what I thought
I had been practicing it.

But when I said it in the rehearsal
It just felt uncomfortable…

I thought If I did it like the way I am
It would be better
That's why finally I said it with a smile and full of energy.

The satisfaction level of 「What is LOVE」 is
…100 points!

It was so fun so it's a perfect score.

And with Sato-san
I got to take pic with her!

8OMlxTvm.jpg

(Bigger size in spoiler)

Spoiler

I'm so happy she got Maa's Is it necessary line

I'm looking forwards to see Honoka-chan saying that line!!!

From Angerme Oota Haruka's blog

I went to cut hair with Nakanishi-san

(Omitted)

In the beauty salon,
I met Sato-san! !
I was too surprised.
Able to meet Sato-san, I was so happy.
She was so cute.

Maachan with Oda are guests for Idol! Mou Icchou Plus

CTdKYVfl.jpg

(x

Spoiler

Sawaguchi Keiko from predia who interviewed them with Sunglasses Nakajima-san also tweeted about it 

She said "It's MaaSaku. I was able to listen to a lot of inside stories from them, they even talked about 〇〇. Idol! Mou Icchou Plus, so generous... thank you for the dream-like time"

Sunglasses Nakajima-san mentioned Maachan in this video: "Masaki-chan is the type who won't do things properly when she is forced to but when she's not told to do anything, she would just gradually do things with such service-spirit" 

In this video, the female MC - Keiko-san said MaaSaku kept talking with each other before the recording like "Masaki wants to see that!" 

When Keiko-san asked Suglassess Nakajima-san what was the highlight of the show (the nicest part of the show), Nakajima-san said something about Maachan (but I don't really understand), then Keiko-san said she had the impression of Nakajima-san listening to Maachan's deep stories very carefully  :lol:

It seems that Maachan said a fact about her that made them shocked (?!)

Nakajima-san is really a Maa Oshi  :lol:

Can't wait for the show!!

Tobinaga Tsubasa, a comedian from Rapaa Gaaru, uploaded Maachan FSK and said:

"Somehow the manager always gives me Maachan's goods"

ahulhpA.png?1

>> Inoue Ayaka, a TV announcer, replied: "I envy you" (x)

I remember him also posted some Maachan's goods before :)

#19033 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:55 AM

Another idol became Maa's victim

First Summer Uika from BILLIE IDLE® (also a former member of BiS) 

Here is her continuous tweets about Maachan

vAKW83H.png?1

4elXF1M.png?1

(from bottom to top tweet)

- She doesn't know much about MM but she thinks she likes Sato Masaki-san. Someone taught her about MM yesterday & she becomes more and more interested in Maa because of her performance and character.  She asks people who know well about Momusu to recommend Maa's videos for her -> A lot of replies link Maa's videos to her

- "I completely fall in love with Maachan-san"

- "Her color is also green? ('A lot of my oshi are green' theory) (Me as well, my oshi as well are green) (This is not accidental but fate)" 

- She said she likes people who are "airhead but genius, intense unevenness of what I can and can not do, overwhelming naturality, lovable, the talent that 'can't be hated', sagacity with goodness of intuition". 

She's moved by the fact that people like this are not recommended by others but she herself found out about them. She said she wants to go to see Maa in live

- "Her color is emerald green, right. I understand"

-"I have a lot friends who are Haro wota so I'm gonna ask them to teach me more"

-"With this, you suddenly get caught in the swamp"

-"With this sudden addiction, I can feel the life of freshness and more than anything I can feel the importance of materials like videos, articles etc...also the preciousness of those who spread it. . ."

-"I watched all the videos that you guys taught me. Thank you so much!"

Maachan is already a legend of H!P

There is a list of idols who has confessed they are her fans

There are a lot of her juniors in H!P look up to her as well (special mention true wota: Ono Mizu & new rising wota: Kobayashi Honoka, also kenshuusei Matsunaga Riai + Sato Hikari as well) 

Hina Fes Day 1 (30.03.2019) - Part 4

E0PhGMzm.jpgB1GlGWmm.jpgkUGZTHhm.jpgfJSbsrgm.jpg

AVdrFt5l.jpgrrt6v4ll.jpg

(Bigger size + More in spoiler)

#19034 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 08:44 PM

Spoiler

Here is what I thought:

If this competition was all about singing skills, I would give 100% vote to team Oda & Takagi.

However, this Uta Gassen wasn't all about singing. It was about performances as a whole.

Maa-chan doesn't have the best voice in MM 19', but she knew how to make use of her skills to enchant the wota. The professionalism of the performance is important, but how the performance impacts the audiences is even more important. Therefore, team Sato & Onoda just won by looking at the big picture here. Her popularity didn't account for her winning, just like some 2ch members said.

#19035 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:46 PM

Takeuchi/Kishimoto were a better example of how to show off vocals without bringing down the mood: strong singing + harmonizing on point.

#19036 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 11:34 PM

I'm surprised no one posted the MaaYokoyan part of the DVD magazine yet where they compete in this sports parcours yet? Can't find the video right now but we def have to talk about it. Maa is such a good and amazing senpai! <3 ;;

Also since this has become an Utagassen thread now: I have to admit I only put Crazy Heart on #3 of my personal ranking. Not bc of Maa though bc imo she was amazing and rightfully won. But Saorin while being a great rookie is exactly that, a rookie. I'm surprised y'all felt let down by SK Two. I put them on #2 bc while their performance power was just slightly above average their vocals were flawless and that got them a lot of power points performance wise as well from me. My #1 were HDYLJ tho. I loved how creative they were. That's def something I could never skip even if I had to watch it for the 1000th time during a concert.

Well anyway I'm very pleased with one of my Beyonds' oshi turning out to not only liking Maa but being an actual stan. @page11 please don't forget about Oota being a big fan as well. I mean she we didn't hear lots about her in general but to me it was so heartwarming when she made it clear during one MC that the only senpai she loves is Maa even when asked about an Anju member she admires.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#19037 shii5

shii5

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 01:28 AM

For me at least, I thought Sakura/Sayuki's performance was really good vocally (high points from me) but I thought the song choice was a bit off being the last performance for their team. I would have preferred Kishimon/Takechan's Kanashiki Heaven as the last performance. I guess I kinda expected more from Sakura/Sayuki being the two of the top vocalists in H!P. 

There was one comment in the 2ch thread that I agreed where Team Fukumura may not have had the strongest singers, but their performances were more enjoyable for me. Yanakamura, Mitsuboshi Miracle, Sexy Otonayan, FRESH, Crazy Heart, Delicious. 

#19038 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 03:03 AM

It's really hard to deny the awesomeness of Team Oda & Takagi in terms of vocal. However, fans' tastes are fans' tastes (I'm talking about fans at Uta Gassen). They don't have to be the same as artists' tastes or musicians' tastes. Whoever is able to enchant the fans wins the game, and I won't deny that singing slow-tempo or ballad songs cannot enchant the fans, but it depends on how the members perform.

I don't think it is new. Remember the 2018 Kenkyuusei Happyoukai Test? Shimakura Rika won the popularity vote even though her vocal wasn't as good as Yuhane or Shiori back then. Therefore, this situation was similar. It was like Team Sato & Onoda won that prize.

I'm surprised no one posted the MaaYokoyan part of the DVD magazine yet where they compete in this sports parcours yet? Can't find the video right now but we def have to talk about it. Maa is such a good and amazing senpai! <3 ;;

Maa-chan is not just a good senpai of members in her own group, she is also a good senpai of members in other groups. Based on the videos of Uta Gassen, it seemed that she treated Saorin really well. Furthermore, I don't know why, but even though Oda Sakura has the same caring character, 12th gen members usually refer to Maa-chan first when they talk about kind senpai.

#19039 Chibs

Chibs

Confessed Eriholic

• Senpai
  • 3329 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 01:57 PM

Are people photoshopping pictures of Maachan with Sayashi?

I keep seeing pictures but no blog post

Posted Image
rocker kamei

#19040 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 05:11 AM

^ You mean this

D3TaigNUEAATYsU.jpg