#41 caprichi

caprichi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:09 AM

I´m surprised they have included the name of Mariko on the title
What do you think about that?

the next year probably the will release a single with the name atsuko in the title (hehe)

#42 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:55 AM

[sample]24th Single [Ue kara Mariko] 2011.12.07.mp3:

http://www.mediafire...2bgdcqd87ggls2d

Hashire Penguin mp3 preview:

http://www.mediafire...qibsxxl6x9nbpg2

Edited by Noriega, 31 October 2011 - 09:52 PM.

#43 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:28 PM

I look forward to Team B song :good:

Hope this single doesn't break the 1 million sales chain, then again Mariko is center so I doubt it will <3

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#44 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

Things that should help for the magic million limit:

- Marikosama center
- OK amount of mid-high to high tier level girls
- Mixed girls from AKB48, SKE48 and NMB48, meaning fans of SKE48 could root for Mizuki and NMB48 fans could root for Yuppi and Ayanyan.
- Theater CD has ticket for handshake event with all members of AKB48, SKE48, SDN48, NMB48 and HKT48 participating.

#45 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:41 AM

Here's a video link for Hashire Penguin for people who don't want to download it:
http://www.tudou.com...iew/bO6dlQQZmQo

I can't imagine the Janken senbatsu singing this, for some reason. Probably because Mariko is center, but still. XD I think that if this song were still the A-side, it would've been a better A-side than Chance. But I like the new A-side better, still. :P

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#46 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

When I heard this was being moved to the Team 4 track, I wondered about how good of a song it would actually be, but it's quite a fun track. I don't really get all the distaste for "Chance," but I do like this one more.

This would be odd hearing Mariko lead, and I'm pleased with "Ue Kara Mariko," but I can't help but think we're going to miss out on a really nice video with this song. Ahhh well. I'll have to get the theater version as well. :)

In the time it's taken me to type this post, it's growing on me!

#47 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

^ For most people, including myself, the distaste for Chance is that it's general sounding pop. When I first listened to it, I thought it was cute. But after a while (Or shorter :P), it got boring and I didn't wanna listen to it anymore. And with most AKB songs, I don't get tired listening to them over a long period of time.

But yeah, I would've liked to see the video for this if it was still the main track. That would've been one interesting PV. :o

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#48 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:38 AM

^ For most people, including myself, the distaste for Chance is that it's general sounding pop. When I first listened to it, I thought it was cute. But after a while (Or shorter :P), it got boring and I didn't wanna listen to it anymore. And with most AKB songs, I don't get tired listening to them over a long period of time.

THIS 100%

I'm interested on how the promotion will be for the single.

If we get Team 4 dressed as penguins, That be awesomeeeeeeeee!

#49 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:35 AM

lol .. thats why I try never to listen to a single before its release ...

I like being surprise when I got my singles ...
no point being sick of it even before release ...lol

ordered every version except theater .. from HMV ...

I am still finding a reason to buy more ...

because this is the rare single that my oshi makes senbatsu ..
and she may never get in again .. lightning already struck twice .. don't think there will do a 3rd time .. :P

#50 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

Right now I've only got Team B ordered since that's what I know I need, but "Hashire Penguin" will make me get the theater, and I feel there's still a good chance I'll be swayed to pick up Team A. :lol:

As for "Chance," I suppose my enjoyment of it despite it being pretty generic is that I didn't like "Beginner," "Sakura no Ki ni Narou," OR "Everyday, Katyusha," so it was kind of the only thing I felt I had going until the a-sides got back on track with "Flying Get" and "Kaze wa Fuiteiru," but I admit I don't expect to listen to it much moving forward. ^^;

#51 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

Thumbs up for the "Mariko" and the "penguin" song! Great examples why this J-Pop is the best kind of J-pop :good:
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#52 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:07 PM

Covers?

Attached File  a.jpg   106.14K   85 downloadsAttached File  k.jpg   106.8K   84 downloadsAttached File  b.jpg   118.99K   66 downloads

#53 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

Oh, wow. :w00t: These covers are absolute cornball, but that's a ton of Mariko. XD

Guess I need to order the team A & K versions as well.

#54 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Damn! I want them all !
Mariko-sama!

I wonder how the theater will be like

#55 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

Covers scare me a little bit. :blink:

signature3.png

#56 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

Bigger ones at Natalie:

http://natalie.mu/music/news/59315

Edit:
http://www.girlsnews.tv/31667

#57 fy-smileage

fy-smileage

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1680 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

I like the Alice in Wonderland concept! The croppings of the random members is really crappy but ==' They shouldv'e fixed the lighting and colour levels.

Red Cover is gorgeous :o But Minegishi on Mariko's leg is such a turn off LOL

Also why is the blue girl floating? HAHA shes not sitting on anything wth XD or is that a skin coloured cushion :S

Hashire Penguin sounds really nice o.o

#58 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

Would take B for song, but best Mariko is on K.
[quote name='"Tokyohive"]The PV for “Ue Kara Mariko” will be directed by Takahashi Eiki' date=' who has been in charge of AKB48’s previous PVs including “Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou“, “Sakura no Hanabira Tachi 2008“, “Ogoe Diamond“, “10nen Zakura“, and “Ponytail to Shushu“.[/quote']Well... skipping first*, my favourite AKB PVs are basically listed here.

*both first listed and in general

Posted Image

#59 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

Red Cover is gorgeous :o But Minegishi on Mariko's leg is such a turn off LOL

Also why is the blue girl floating? HAHA shes not sitting on anything wth XD or is that a skin coloured cushion :S

Hashire Penguin sounds really nice o.o

Reina on the red cover? It looks like she's sitting on a bench. You can kind of see some legs behind hers. There's some really silly stuff going on in these covers though, so I actually wish she was floating. Like why is Minegishi taking a bath on the B cover? :lol: It's really hard to make out of some of the girls clearly, but is that Yuppi coming through a closed window on the A cover?

And yes, "Hashire! Penguin" is really really good. I'm falling in love with it.

Would take B for song, but best Mariko is on K.

I agree with both of these assessments. :good:

#60 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:51 AM

I like the Alice in Wonderland concept! The croppings of the random members is really crappy but ==' They shouldv'e fixed the lighting and colour levels.

My thoughts exactly. I mean, the concept was really nice and cute, but the execution is awful. I actually would've just preferred covers with Mariko by herself if the cropping of the other members would be this bad. ^^; Then again, maybe (And probably) it's because of the lack of lighting and shadows for the smaller members. I think it would've looked better if there were shadows and such for the "little ones" so it would've looked realistic. But oh well. :P

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users