Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Beginner senbatsu + Yui + Sayanee

#22 greah

greah

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1186 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

You know it's actually pretty damn annoying...

Now you know how I feel every damn time :ph34r: . I had to preorder two previous LE from YA only because I checked my email one hour after I receive it.

In my opinion there should be two different versions of LE - with tickets (very ltd amount of copies) and without them (for example 20k copies). If YA can do it then CDJ and HMV should to it too.

#23 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

I thought the only difference between LE and RE is that LE come with ticket, RE come with a photo.

Am I missing something? Why would you want the LE without a ticket?

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:39 PM

Regular and limited both comes with handshake ticket.
Limited comes with AX voting ticket.
And as you say, regular comes with photo.

Now, for me, if I could only get limited without AX voting ticket, I still would want it - why? Different cover :P

(yes yes... I collect)

but this really has to change, it's impossible to get stuff now.

#25 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:54 PM

I see.. though for Flying get the cover was the same was it not? At least it is on the King Records site. For Everyday katyusha and other singles I see it's different though.

Regarding the other stuff: The A and B regular versions I ordered from HMV says they come with an AX voting ticket and a photo. In other words no event ticket.

#26 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:00 PM

Ah, okay - well that's nice to know then!

#27 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Beginner senbatsu + Yui + Sayanee

Hmmmm, seems like a good lineup. Although I'm kind of depressed because it seems like Sayaka will never return to senbatsu besides the elections. ^^; Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what Yui and Sayanee can offer for this release! Since it's a cool song, I'm excited to hear previews as soon as they come out~!

VwvggPK.jpg
Avatar and Signature by Me ~I love cheese! X3~"
Graphics Thread

#28 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:43 AM

I wonder what they'll try to do to surpass Flying Get's mini movie and Beginner's multi formations.

#29 Idollover01

Idollover01

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:06 PM

I really hope they change their mind about excluding Sayaka from the senbatsu for this. I love that woman so much! And she really goes well with their cool stuff. If she doesn't get to be in this I'm praying she goes far for the Janken single coming up next.

#30 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:31 AM

^ They already recorded all the songs and the PVs for the 23rd single, so it's a little to late for them to change their minds..

#31 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:21 PM

Wait, that means no Sayaka??? D: What a letdown :<

#32 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

AKB48′s next entry coming on October 26th, ‘Kaze wa Fuiteiru’(The Wind is Blowing), surprisingly appeared in glimpses on a television program, revealing some dance shots and sections of the song.

As you can imagine, this is already right up my alley. While it’s not as hard-hitting or aggressive as ‘River’ or ‘Beginner’, it seems to have the same undeniably “cool” feeling that compliments them. The dresses probably would have worked better as a two-piece and I wish they weren’t monochrome, but the dark stockings and gothic-era headpieces add a nice and simple contrast. It’s also interesting that all the members have their hair tied back as well as their bangs, putting more emphasis on their faces. It’s definitely the most elegant I’ve seen from AKB’s single PVs, but I would have liked some more visual flair.

Hana from Nihongogo explained some of the dialogue from the clip, explaining that,

“The news reports on this so far mentioned that it’s a song written to “support the revival of the economy in the areas affected by the earthquake/tsunami”, and that, like all of their releases since then, part of the proceeds from the sales of this single will be donated.”

It’s an extremely limited look into what’s to come, but what do you guys think?

- http://newschoolkaidan.com/

...Dare ka no tame ni project has gathered 668.916.085 yen of donation

#33 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:47 AM

From the thumbnail preview... Oh my gosh, it looks amazing. This definitely looks like a more mature song and the simplicity of the setting and outfits make it look artsy. NEED TO WATCH NOW!

EDIT: Hmmm... From the preview, the song doesn't really sound like RIVER or Beginner cool. But it's still pretty "smooth" cool. XD I just don't like it as much as the two mentioned songs. And the preview looks simple. I thought I'd like the simplicity of it better, but I guess maybe it's the camerawork. I thought that it'd be more "interesting" and complement the shots and girls more.

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#34 HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:02 AM

Hm, I'm starting to like this song already. :D Of course, I like River and Beginner too, but this song is nice for a change.

#35 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:17 AM

Yeah, I'm liking this.. Only needed to listen to the song preview twice for me to get hooked.. I especially like the Acchan-Yuko duet part..

#36 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:36 AM

I've seen too little of the PV to make any comment but I would be a little bit disappointed if it's mainly what we saw, and nothing "else".

But the melody of what was played was really nice, and very catchy.

#37 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:00 AM

Like almost everybody else I like the song and not so much the clothes. Not so much because they are plain and boring but because they pretend to say “Hey, look at me I’m meaningful, I carry a message”. They are not fancy because for this (a cloudy fake sky, the earth alone where there used to be…) there are no differences, because we have to be all in this together, because is time to work, put your feet in the soil and get dirty (even when they are wearing shoes). Don’t get me wrong: is a nice message but right now is just part of the sound bite (“AKB48 message song”), a bit NGO image campaign rather than a solid or personal discourse organically grown from the circumstances.

#38 Mei.ka~

Mei.ka~

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2211 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:18 AM

^ I laughed so hard at, "“Hey, look at me I’m meaningful, I carry a message”". XD But yeah, I know what you mean. It's sort of like to make their message more meaningful, they have to wear these clothes and have this certain background to make it look important and not just mainly relying on the song to make a point. Hehe, I still like them, though. :P

VwvggPK.jpg
Graphics Thread

#39 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

I like it kuz it's smooth. But as a RIVER/Beginner single, its not hard hitting or aggressive enough. So it's disappointing... I kind of wanted something that a B Boy could B Boy to.

And I really like the outfits with the forehead-showing. It's something I new and not expected

#40 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:52 PM

Not going to comment on the MV/PV, but from what was played from the song - I really, really like it.

The melody is really smooth, and I'm really glad it doesn't sound anything like RIVER or Beginner. This surprised me in a good way. :D

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users