Ambenya

Suberies & MaaDuu are love <3

• Senpai
  • 736 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

I'm so happy Mogimi Is back!!!

~Eripon Fan Since January 2011~

8kq9eBy.png
Set made byaira慶一郎~ My blog: Cherry Blossom Wonderland My fanfic thread: Ambenya's Fanfic Wonderland

~Ikuta Erina~Okamura Homare~Ishida Ayumi~Oda Sakura~Nonaka Miki~Yokoyama Reina~Sakurai Rio~Tamenaga Shion~Kawana Rin~Sasaki Rikako~Goto Hana~Matsumoto Wakana~Kudo Yume~Kawashima Mifu~Ebata Kisaki~Arisawa Ichika~Irie Risa~Yofu Runo~Yagi Shiori~Ono Mizuho~Onoda Saori~Tanimoto Ami~Yamazaki Yuhane~Okamura Minami~Eguchi Saya~Kiyono Momohime~Satoyoshi Utano~Nishida Shiori~Yonemura Kirara~Nishizaki Miku~Kubota Nanami~Tsutsui Roko~Ishiguri Kanami~Hashida Honoka~Uemura Hasumi~Matsubara Yulia~Makino Toa~Hayashi Niina~Kawano Soara~

#22 ♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

♦ AyakaMoon ♦♫♪

Dawa Fangirl

• Senpai
  • 1236 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Teh moginator is back! XD

Haha honestly I'm happy to see her back :)

Who knows? Maybe she did tryout again for 10th gen, and Tsunku was like, "you again? you know what, you obviously want to be here, so just go to Eggs"
Same with Aina.

Wada Ayaka

#23 neonero

neonero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1756 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

Well people there's something missing in here, some photos.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

740211sigio.jpg

#24 Welniuke

Welniuke

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

She's so cute!
And she's a very strong person <3 The fact that she cries also shows how strong she is, not everyone can cry and not hold back their tears in front of cameras or teachers...

#25 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:50 PM

Is she still 11? Or did she have a birthday by now?

#26 Arche-JoIyO

Arche-JoIyO

♥ Pudding of Puddings ♥

• Senpai
  • 9576 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

MOGIIII! I really liked her in the audition. I'm happy she's now an Egg. Now we can see how she improves closely <3

g8aHT2F.gif

#27 Aly B

Aly B

Hopelessly devoted to MoMusu.

• Senpai
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:30 PM

She needs to leave her bangs down. Other than that I think she's really cute and she's going to grow into a very pretty young lady. I can't wait to see what becomes of her! She is kind of a crybaby, but she is good, which is why, I'm sure, Tsunku put her in eggs. In a year or so, I hope she joins a group of some kind. I wanna see more H!P groups, anyways, but especially with Mogi. I really can't wait to see what kind of performer she'll be!
Posted Image

#28 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

congrats.... good for her....

i think the important factor that stopped her from becoming an MM was confidence.... maybey through this process she may eventually become one....

#29 TVD

TVD

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5480 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

^ I agree: let her be comfortable around other Eggs, let her get used to the rhythm of H!P and let her be on stage at a couple of events and I bet her confidence will perk right up. :D

#30 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

I was right :lol:

Remember this post I made in the 10th gen topic a long time ago..?

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:15 PM

I have a feeling we'll be seeing Mogi Minami
auditioning for the 10th gen
(and if you read my posts about "I have a feeling.." I'm usually right :blink: )
You know what they say, Crying makes you stronger.

Mogi was the girl in the 9th gen auditions who cried alot.
If you cant remember, This girl who somehow managed to become a finalist in the 9th gen auditions.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing her again :unsure:
Be prepared x_x

Nice to see Mogi and Aina return. :good:

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#31 Ganbacchae! It's Alright!

Ganbacchae! It's Alright!

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

Welcome to H!P, Mogi. I liked her in the auditions. Her odd looks and failing at everything while bawling her eyes out was amusing to me. (I'm terrible, I know. :santa: ) The fan reactions to her were pretty funny as well. She will bring much lulzy controversy for sure, and I <3 her for it, haha! I can't wait to see what Tsunku does with her.
Posted Image
siggie by moi! ^_^

#32 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:48 PM

Oh! So she's been added to eggs, nice! She still needs to improve a lot, did it ok during audition but i guess she lacks a lil' confidence?
She can do it well, with training. Ganbare!
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#33 ponikolinlin

ponikolinlin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

I thought they were a little harsh on her, but good to see her having a second chance!
元気で、楽しく、HAPPYな毎日がありますように

#34 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:33 PM

OMG
MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI MOGI
she was my favorite at the auditions <3 Soooo Happy she's an egg now <3

HLxdmXb.png

#35 멜리사

멜리사

◕‿◕

• Senpai
  • 5737 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

congrats on Mogi to be back!! :w00t:
even though she had lots of problems in the audition, she definitely tried her best :good: <3 hoping to see a change from her ^-^ <3

Melisa H!P Tumblr ♥ Kpop, Momusu, C-ute

Ailee, Oda Sakura, Nakajima Saki

#36 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:09 PM

Haha it's like I'm the only one who calls her Minami. XD I didn't pay too much attention to her in the auditions (as I was fixated on Riho the whole time!) but afterwards, I paid a little more attention to what people remembered about her and I want to see her succeed... She was the youngest finalist so she has a lot to learn still, but I want to support her!

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#37 Neko-ちゃん°

Neko-ちゃん°

I think someone just Death Kwon clogged the toilet...

• Senpai
  • 2591 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:18 AM

I was rooting for her in the audition. And I still am. I see a lot of potential in her, and I'm sure once she's older, she'll have people begging at her feet XD
Although, I don't think she's a crybaby. :noo: Crying is a sign of strength. Only weak people hide their feelings, you know :D

Posted Image
:Set by the amazing Bunbuns!: :Risako's the bestest! ♥:

#38 becharm

becharm

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:57 AM

Yay! MOgi is still in :) I am truly happy, although my first pick is Kanon but Mogi has potential to be a great beauty. She kinda look like Koharu :P

#39 Helder Ribeiro

Helder Ribeiro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1344 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:08 AM

DIVA MOGI IS BACK!!! YES!

I like her with bangs or bang-less... She is just amazing <3 So many konno-koharu feelings around her that makes me automaticly RABU her <3

Mogi-sama foreba!

[edit] Changed my sain and did a mistake while editing her pics:

Posted Image

I learned: Never use River Lake Efect again....
Posted Image

10th Generation

#40 Danakpop

Danakpop

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

I'm soooooooooooooo happy with this news! :blush: I really wanted her to get into Morning Musume but at least she has returned! I want to see her debut asap so I can stan her like crazyyy. <3 Mogi. :blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users