302 replies to this topic

#21 foojason

foojason

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 02:39 PM

im a capricorn and a rat.

and my blood type is unknown to me. as ayaka said in one of her english lessons with charmy-chan, people in the US dont know their blood-type and dont even bother to find out. Apparently its pretty true here b/c the last thing i would do would be to ask someone for their blood-type.

I dont even know how to find out mine in the first place ^^;

#22 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:05 PM

If you don't have a local place to test your bloodtype you can always order a bloodtype testing kit.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#23 foojason

foojason

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 09:34 PM

haha.. that alrite.. i dont want to do anything drastic like spending money ^^;

maybe i'll ask my doctor the next time i see him.

#24 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 02:48 AM

haha.. that alrite.. i dont want to do anything drastic like spending money :o

maybe i'll ask my doctor the next time i see him.

but ya still have to do blood test :o
pippilOtta da stOrmchazzzer ...
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#25 kbob

kbob

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 04:26 AM

heh, i think it's a load of crap. that really means that there are extremely few personality types, which i agree with, thus the success of the JUNG test, but i think the way that's categorized is too general.

they also can tell fortunes based on simple things like birthdate, right? (i mean certain people who are trained to.) hmm... even if it's accurate or not, i don't really give much credit to it.

my stats:
Snake
Taurus
A-
ゴーゴーだねえ?

#26 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 05:03 AM

I can tell you about Leos.. as a sun sign, Leo represence a strong sense of self, and a love of luxury and attention. Leos can be really smart, if they choose to listen, and they can be very, VERY romantic and passionate, but if they get mad they can get pretty fired up. They know what they want and do whatever it takes to get it. I'm actually dating a Leo right now, they rock! :o

i'm a Leo... and by that description, Ameme, i almost fit pretty well.
i'm really not much one for horoscopes... or western zodiac of any kind. i like to look at it, and i'd love to think it's true, but i really don't know...
i'm a snake :o in the Chinese zodiac, and the description i usually get is something like: beautiful, yadda yadda and vain. something like that.
i just read the description like, mhmm, mhmm, WHAT? I AM NOT VAIN!!!!!!!!!
teehee. but anyway. i'm even more into the Chinese zodiac thing now that i'm reading Fruits Basket (manga/anime all about people cursed by the spirits of the chinese zodiac). it's soooo very good. go read it.
and... i don't know my bloodtype. it's hard to think that my personality can be limited to that... but i dono. i'm a huge fantasy/whimsical person, so i don't know why i'm not that into it.... :o
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#27 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:56 AM

hey leo ppl .... :o
pipper - dragOnfly - fOrget me nOt - sakura - lil red dragOn gurl - yume - pippink peach
Posted Image

#28 bahamut84

bahamut84

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 524 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:08 PM

Rat (1984, not 1996)
Scorpio
B

well, thats for me :o

#29 omiko

omiko

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 03:19 AM

i already posted, but there are just so many interesting replies here...

kbob  Posted on Sep 26 2005, 12:26 PM there are extremely few personality types, which i agree with, thus the success of the JUNG test, but i think the way that's categorized is too general.

very true, most psychologists even agree that there are even more emotions than we have names for.

sheep goat  Posted on Sep 26 2005, 01:03 PM i'm a Leo.

i have a friend, a very nice person and a leo, and she say's you can always spot a leo, they are the most confident person in the room. cool, huh.

Shino  Posted on Sep 24 2005, 03:22 AM  By the way, I'm Leo, Tiger and O+ (and yeah, I like cats, coincidence no?

gotta be something there. :w00t: i'm a taurus and i'm very materialistic, which tauroos [taurii?] are, but on the other hand, i am definitely not patient, which taurinees [tauroids?] are, supposedly.

seriously, minnasan, my view is that no matter how accurate science is, it can't explain everything.

astrology, bloodtype, and the like are definitely not accurate, but i think the idea is to offer alternative ways of looking at things.

in the tarot, there are two cards, the hanged man and the fool, both are pictured upside down, because the idea is that these cards mean that a person should look at the world from a new and different perspective, an upside down perspective.

am i babbling again ?

#30 Shino

Shino

Domo-kun will eat YOU!!

• Senpai
  • 501 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 10:06 PM

Nor science, nor astrology, nor religion nor everything else can explain everything about... everything! It's a matter of believing or not, proof or not... ok, now I'm talking ramdomly without meaning, time to get a coffee... :unsure:
I'm going to live all my life untame!

#31 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:24 AM

Nor science, nor astrology, nor religion nor everything else can explain everything about... everything! It's a matter of believing or not, proof or not... ok, now I'm talking ramdomly without meaning, time to get a coffee... :P

thats the answer :P
Posted Image

#32 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:39 AM

Mine is Libra/Tiger & my blood type is AB. :P

This zodiac thing was just an experiment before it was officially used. :P
Posted Image

#33 wildstarr

wildstarr

Goddess, thy name is Maki.

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:09 AM

My father is a professor and he doesn't believe in any kinda stuff like this. Well one day he asked his students their zodiac sign. He then gave them a horoscope for the sign they said they were. The horoscopes described the type of personality born under each sign. Then after they read them he asked them to raise their hands if it matched their personality. Most of the students raised their hand. He then asked them to trade papers with someone who is different sign. The class started laughing because it had the same thing for every horoscope. :P

That was his way of proving his beliefs on the zodiac. My dad thinks its a bunch of nonsence.

Posted Image

#34 wankyler

wankyler

~氷姫リヂアのマニアック~

• Kouhai
  • 615 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:20 PM

To actually show how zodiac works, people who has the same zodiac should be group together and have a chat. They should be fine chatting the same interest. Different thing happens when talking to other people. :P
Posted Image

#35 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 07:23 AM

To actually show how zodiac works, people who has the same zodiac should be group together and have a chat. They should be fine chatting the same interest. Different thing happens when talking to other people. :(

naa .. I think we should mingle with all zodiac :P
Posted Image

#36 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:29 AM

Nor science, nor astrology, nor religion nor everything else can explain everything about... everything! It's a matter of believing or not, proof or not...

well then, my life question is solved. sankyuu! now i can go eat my chocolate in peace. why can't everyone think like you...
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#37 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:05 AM

Nor science, nor astrology, nor religion nor everything else can explain everything about... everything! It's a matter of believing or not, proof or not...

well then, my life question is solved. sankyuu! now i can go eat my chocolate in peace. why can't everyone think like you...

go grabs chocolate :w00t:
Posted Image

#38 Kasey

Kasey

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:38 AM

I love Astrology- western moreso than eastern. I don't think that it runs your life entirely, but I still really enjoy learning about it, and I'm REALLY intrigued with how accurate it can be. :good:

I'm a Virgo and a Dragon. :lol: Virgo pride.

Are you intrigued with how inaccurate it can be also? You do know that there is no scientific basis behind it, right? O______o;

n.n Don't hurt me.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Penguins do it in the dark.

#39 pippi

pippi

nino, my love

• Shinmem
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:48 AM

You do know that there is no scientific basis behind it, right? O______o;

n.n Don't hurt me.

:lol: really ??
Posted Image

#40 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 06:55 AM

Are you intrigued with how inaccurate it can be also? You do know that there is no scientific basis behind it, right? O______o;

n.n Don't hurt me.

The bloodtypes personality idea though was actually created by a Japanese scientist in the early 1920's. That's where it comes from. As far as the Western Zodiac is concerned, scientists believe it has to do with season and temperature of the time you were born. But it does actually seem to affect personality to a degree. But the basis of the Western Zodiac is more etheral and not scientific anyway. In other words, faith.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users