http://www.cdjournal...ews/nmb48/68773

signature3.png

#102 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:04 PM

Drama (possibly huge scandal) involving Haru, Murokana (ex-NMB48)'s sister, and now divorced husband of Murokana's sister:  

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/5209898.html

#103 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:58 AM

Is there anything more than just comments on her instagram from the ex-wife? I didn't see any pictures on the links. Seems like logical reaches in the post there.

#104 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 10:42 AM

Well, obviously they are accusations by her. Strong ones too. As Japanese fans said, there's two options: That she is lying, which would be very bad for her, since it puts her in a very bad light (to say such a thing), or she's telling the truth, which for Haru would be terrible, because an idol having an affair with a married man? Not at all good. Haru might as well just pack her bags and leave if that's the case.

Murokana's sister did state however that she had pictures to prove the case. So we'll see I guess.

#105 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

Murokana's sister apologized for the comments. Whether true or not, that may be the end of the story.

#106 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:46 AM

Interesting. Well, it certainly doesn't confirm or negate anything but yeah, looks like it ended by itself.

#107 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:53 PM

It did not end...

Shukan Bunshun publishes pictures of Haru together with husband of Murokana's sister:  

http://geinolabo.ldb...es/5217013.html

Some of the comments from above matome article (which has several pictures published) states that Kinoshita and the man was seen entering a Ritz Carlton hotel together, in Tokyo...

Haru, for what it's worth, is underage as well.

Idol, affair with a married man, underage... 

Not good.

#108 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:29 PM

^ er .. actually .. underage for what? ..

and I thought the man is divorce? So he is not married

Actually if Haru's parent consent .. She can marry him tomorrow or something .. right?

But of course .. it maybe playing to the edge of the law ..

But law aside .. it sounds terrible ..

and of course being an idol .. its falls very deep into the outrageous hole .. 

#109 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

She's not an adult. She's 17.

And, Murokana's sister divorced this man because he was unfaithful to her, and actually had an affair with Haru. That is what she said on social media.

#110 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:56 PM

^ I mean the point when the pics are taken .. its after the divorce ..right?

It seem nothing wrong legally I think ..

With parent consent, she has the right to have a romantic relationship ..and she is not hanging out in the streets but a very comfortable and expensive hotel ..

But of course out of the legal end .. everything is wrong with it .. XD

I dunno .. but I think it really not our right to judge about the whole relationship thing ..

It's one of the hardest thing to do when it's about relationships ..

But in all these .. there is still no solid evidence it is her .. it is all circumstantial .. as we did not see her face ..

hmm .. Haru actually look this good now .. she sure grew up well .. :P

Even so .. I think along the lines of idol scandal the evidence are good enough actually ..

I really dunno how it all end .. but it is just sad .. especially like 48G or at least the 48 sister groups ain't really doing well nowadays

and this won't help at all .. :(

#111 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:10 PM

I assume this situation is why she isn't participating in the election this year.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#112 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

Just to clarify, if indeed the liaison occured in Tokyo, it would actually be illegal as in order to combat the rise of compensated dating and the like, Tokyo ordinance actually raises the legal age of consent to 18. Also for under 18s to be out after 11pm is prohibited without their parents or a valid reason.

#113 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:44 AM

^ ya .. but if it is a romantic relationship .. there is nothing wrong ..
further to that .. she is not out but in a hotel ..

#114 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:57 AM

When someone is under the age of consent, whether s/he is consenting or not, it's still illegal.

Unless I misunderstand its meaning.

#115 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

^ ..their age of consent is 13 ..
But they have this children welfare act thing that cover it to 18 ..
But it technically cover against children being taken advantage of in situation of compensation and suppression
But it does not cover real personal romantic relationship..
Because simply their legal age for marriage for girls is 16 with parent consent..

Furthermore to that .. there is no prove that they did anything to get the "age of consent" into the topic .. unless Haru get pregnant or something XD

==========

But anyway ..to put it in a dumb sense ..
If we can get our idols who are 13-18 to fall in love with us and we went really far .. it should be legal dependently ..
But if we are people of influence, power and wealth and we are able to get them to sleep with us willingly using influence, power and wealth .. it is totally illegal ..
Now getting them to fall in love with us naturally is harder than us flying to the Moon ..
So in the meantime .. I guess we should just stick to just being fans ..and buy their goods and release .. and attend events and tell them how much we love them .. :)

edit:
wait .. why am I talking about this .. nevermind .. >.<

#116 randomrrr

randomrrr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:31 AM

^

Understood. I based my comment on the fact "the new age of consent is 18". I didn't know there's underlying(?) provision.

#117 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:02 PM

That the age of consent is 13 is completely meaningless because that's the national age of consent, and it's always overridden by the prefectural age of consent, which today across Japan means 18.

At any rate Ares13, you're posting a lot of nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic at all. 

Here's what we know: 

- Haru is an idol. 

- She's underage/minor. In other words, she's not an adult (this is being 20 years of age). 

- She's been observed being out and about in the late hours with a man.

- This man at the time of Haru being together with him, was married (to Murokana's sister). Was, because Murokana's sister divorced him when she found out about the affair.

- He had an affair with Haru.

- Not only should an idol not go against the principles of what defines an idol, with things such as the love ban etc., but here we're talking about an actual affair with a married man. This is heavy shit.

- Furthermore, Haru being underage makes it so much worse in terms of how it looks and sounds. Not to mention this happening in Tokyo, which makes it illegal due to a.) The laws Tokyo has against enjokousai/compensated dating, and b.) this happening late, and Tokyo has curfew laws for minors. So not only is there an issue of 1) violating the principles of what defines you as an idol, there's also the aspect of 2) having very poor ethics and morals (affair), and on top of that, there's 3) the issue of breaking the law, two different kinds of laws in fact.

- Murokana's sister wrote about this on social media, said what was up, and also said she had pictures to prove it.

- Shukan Bunshun has published pictures. Whether they're the pictures Murokana's sister claimed she had or not, we don't know. If there's even more pictures, it certainly wouldn't improve the situation.

As for it not being evidence enough for Haru being in those pictures, I suggest you read the article I posted again. Same shoes as Haru, same skirt as Haru, same leather jacket as Haru, same bag as Haru, same neck-thing as Haru, same hair color/hair style as Haru, together with the very man she's been accused of being together with, as well as all the other details that 2ch has pointed out. 

#118 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

That the age of consent is 13 is completely meaningless because that's the national age of consent, and it's always overridden by the prefectural age of consent, which today across Japan means 18.
At any rate Ares13, you're posting a lot of nonsense that has nothing to do with the topic at all.

Sorry I think that is incorrect and wrong ..
But the rest of it you can call it nonsense ..
but I do not like it when it seem to be quoting the wrong law application ..
Honestly I am not 100% sure but I am pretty sure that it in never at 18 for any prefecture.. at most 16 because they can get married at 16 ..
and I do not think they are going to jail the father and leave the kid without a bread winner ..
I think now .. they did move it to 18 because of the Children Welfare Act .. but the exception is real romantic relationship which would be determine by the court of law and not by us ..
and going by the basis of innocence unless proven guilty .. I do not think we can consider it an violation yet..

then the curfew law .. she is not on the street but in a hotel .. if it is an violation then every kid who stay in a hotel over the night with any adult is a violation ..
this would include every person under 20 staying like in the Tokyo Disney resort hotels tonight ..
It is in Ritz Carlton hotel in Tokyo and her home is in Osaka .. there is no reason why she shouldn't stay in a hotel when she is in Tokyo ..
Furthermore .. we do not know if its past 11pm ..

Generally in law .. we have to look at the objective and boundary of the law .. in other words the essence of it ..
we should not just use face value and use it as in its context ..

seriously .. I do not want to talk about this anymore ..
My point being that .. yes .. we can nail her for many things .. about her moral obligation and idol obligation but not legally that's all ..

The reason I post these are her violation in term of morals and being an idol is confirmed and without doubt technically ..
but legally it is grey that's why I talk about it ..

I can believe that this maybe the pictures Murokana's sister threaten to release .. as it do look more of a private investigator job than paparazzi..

In the end .. I would keep to the topic ..and say it is shocking ..
and again .. this does not go down well especially it seem even NMB48 is like sliding downwards ..
She is a 1st gen member .. who basically everyone look up to .. so it is a bad example again for her juniors which is like everyone from 2nd gen onwards ..
It would be terrible if the management just pretend nothing happen again .. because it would mean .. everyone can do anything they like while off work ..
NMB48 is under another management .. right?

I would like to know the fans reactions to her when she come on stage again ..like in a theater show ..

#119 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:41 PM

It doesn't matter what laws there are (well it does, but whatever). The problem here is that an 17 year old idol from one of the biggest idol franchises to date has been caught messing about with an older man who just so happens to be Murokana's sisters ex-husband. 

That alone is enough to get her kicked out of the group. If you add the fact that this could be the reason as to why Murokana's sister got a divorce with this man in the first place, as well as the fact that Haru is underage yet being spotted outside at night with another man, that's enough for it to be a huge problem. 

Whether they are dating or not doesn't matter. She was caught with a man who was married. Not some kid from school, not some kid from Johnny's or Exile Tribe. Whether they were seen holding hands or walking 10 meters from each other doesn't mean diddly squat in the idol world. And I would assume this is also why Haru didn't participate in the elections. She must have known the media got a hold of this story and was ready to release it. 

It's going to be incredibly hard for them to cover this up.. i'm pretty upset about this. I had so much faith in Haru

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#120 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:42 PM

It is a fact.

Prefectural law on this issue pretty much overrides federal/national law. Age of consent in Tokyo is 18. Adulthood is defined as 20. Haru is a minor. Furthermore, there's a plan to have all prefectures have age of consent at 18. I believe most already have it at 18, also. Age of consent on a national level being 13 is not applicable to a situation with an adult involved anyways. Thus, him being an adult being together with her alone like this is something that is highly problematic, with regards to the Tokyo law regarding minors.

http://www.reiki.met...1012150001.html

She's also not in a hotel here, she's out and about, walking around: 

d6653434.jpg

As for NMB48, scandals like this are not doing wonders for improving their low sales figures. And yes, NMB48 are on another management. They are under Yoshimoto.

Haru's scandal is heavy. There's no excuse for anything here. 

Remember Miichan's scandal where she cried her eyes out and shaved off her hair? She had violated the idol philosophy. That was all.

Haru has gone much further than that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users