Posted Image
矢口真里真野恵里菜後藤真希藤本美貴新垣理沙

#22 Erin.

Erin.

Graduated Member

• Senpai
  • 3055 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:09 PM

This should be interesting. I always felt that for these lovely ladies not to be performing was a shame, because they are all so awesome.
This is going to be epic. Of course, I'm also wondering if, as members continue to graduate from MM, can they join DMM?

#23 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:09 PM

I LOVE ME SOME OGs

#24 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

###### YEAH !!!

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

#25 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

Just realized, we now have Rika, Miki and Ogawa all back to fight for Yossie's attention... since Rika's had Yossie to herself for a while... I wonder how that will go over...

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#26 blackangeldx15

blackangeldx15

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:12 PM

THE DREAM TEAM ^___^
H!P Realm PH Facebook Group Page
http://www.facebook....6841233776?ap=1

#27 Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Mononofu 4 Life

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

I just have one complaint.... couldn't they name this in a way that's not so close to the original concept?! AND GIVE THEM OTHER SONGS TO SING INSTEAD OF THE ONES THAT BELONGED TO CURRENT GEN?!

It's great to see them performing again and all, but no one will convince me that this isn't a big F U to the current girls

Posted Image

Signature made by MayaChanShiDae

#28 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

"I am Berry Kyuuto." - Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

^
Well, it isn't a big F U since they are both from the same company. Why waste the talents of MM graduates when they can perform and appear on stage like they used to do?

If it's about original songs, that's why they'll be releasing an album by April 2nd. You can't rush new songs you know?

Posted Image
[ avatar by me | signature by CROWN.佐久alice | youtube | blog ]

#29 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

^True but why not give them their own songs as well?

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#30 lala

lala

♥ Voted KY greatest fan 2011 ♥

• Senpai
  • 4428 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Apparently there is no leader

http://uflink-en.blo...conference.html

Posted Image

♥ Voted as KY greatest fan 2011 ♥ Thank you for voting for me everyone ♥

♥ My KY fanblog ♥

♥ JunJun . KY Ikuta . (B)Nacchan . (S)Kanakana . (N)Sayaka . (HKT)Anna . (Nogizaka46)Ikuchan♥

#31 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

^

Although Nakazawa might still be regarded as an authority figure since she has seniority age-wise.

Posted Image

#32 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

if takahashi ai, kamei eri, jun jun and linlin join, i'm a fan. they are the only OG's for me besides koharu.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#33 Masuku

Masuku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1112 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:45 PM

^ I doubt that to happen. Eri has a skin sickness to take care off, JunLin are back in China. So I think we need to wait 2 more years at least if we want to see them with this group.

It was surprising that Koha was added (but i'm more than happy about it) I hope Nono to join this group later on <3

#34 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

So, was this news really announced today (Jan 28th), 13years after the birth of the original Morning Musume?

Coincidence?

#35 ninety9nights

ninety9nights

• Senpai
  • 3262 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

^
I believe it was part of the plan for their debut.

Posted Image

#36 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

AND GIVE THEM OTHER SONGS TO SING INSTEAD OF THE ONES THAT BELONGED TO CURRENT GEN?!

I hope that is the case too. It is understandable that people like the OG members, but UFA needs to think about expanding fanbase without relying too much on the past.

My secret wish was that OG members would form a new group and start with more mature songs. Something like 'kimi ni todoke' which is not exactly type of song Tsunku writes. I appreciate how hard working Tsunku is, but sometimes you can't be the one that provides all the songs all the time. By letting other song writers come in with different flavors, they can expand the fan basis. OGs doing mature songs, MM doing Tsunku's work, and Berryz, C-ute, S/Mileage doing their things would be an interesting mix as they cover a lot of fan base, from young kids to at least mid-to-late 30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ytKX28kfE

So, was this news really announced today (Jan 28th), 13years after the birth of the original Morning Musume?

Coincidence?

Nothing wrong with capitalizing on the fact that Morning Coffee was released today 13 years ago. :)

They probably had it under plan for awhile. In December it was announced that OG members will do a concert, and back then they had Tsuji as part of line up. A few weeks ago, there was blog entry about OG members(without Tsuji) having dinner together, but Kusumi was there. So my guess is that UFA decided to bring this sometime last year.

My guess was that UFA graduated OG members from H!P due to financial reasons, but who knows. Maybe they are shuffling groups so that H!P is about MM, Berryz, C-ute, S/Mileage and other soloists(younger generations) keeping kawaii image, while M-line is more of a mature image.

#37 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

LOL @ MonAmour XD punishment by the mighty Miki-sama

With the addition of 9th gen, the current MM will probably be moving into a new direction and putting out different music than what UFA has in mind for DMM (plus, wouldn't someone other than Tsunku be able to write songs for DMM?)
By doing performances of their older songs, I was thinking like up until the Ai reign, since ONSA onward is what normally gets done (aside from the staples) at MM concerts. These girls could do the way earlier material as well as their solo songs, yea?

#38 timekiller001^

timekiller001^

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 699 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:31 PM

This sounds awesome, I'll look forward to it!

BTW: How are they going to release it? Under H!P? Under UpFront? Something else?

#39 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

^

Although Nakazawa might still be regarded as an authority figure since she has seniority age-wise.

heh...There are several things in MM (OG) that won't change

Nacchi is the face of the group, starts in the center.
Kaori looks like she is possessed in front of mirror.
Nakazawa is the leader, she gets the front seat in bus. :P

#40 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:39 PM

And I highly doubt it was because they've lost faith in the current Momusu. They just got ninth gen for Christ's sake!

Lawrence620 has a point, my friend, especially once Aichan graduates.
Then how is current-MM, with ReinaGaki as their best, gonna better DMM who has the best members of their 13-14 year history?

EDIT: The way I see it, DMM is UFA's desperation move. They fear that fans who supported MM before Kimagure Princess will reject current & most especially post-Ai lineup, sparking a "possible burial" of the flagship (though winning over new fans seem easier than keeping old-long supporters satisfied)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users