hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

^ This very first post from last year travel tread has info on tickets as well:

http://www.hello-onl...read/?p=1940205

SO helpful!!! Arigato!!

Curious, would a FC event be easier or harder to get into?  Are FC events a better chance of getting a meet / handshake??

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23562 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:15 AM

All I know is that 2 years ago it was easy to get tickets to Hinafest and there was a handshake event also. I missed it because I had no information on that and I was already too tired to get up and get there early. So you need to research it properly and also manage your energy and sleep all the way till the end of the trip. :good:

Scandal_signature.jpg

#23563 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:02 PM

I love these outfits that the girls are wearing for their ℃OMPASS tour :good:

C%20ute,%20Hagiwara%20Mai,%20Nakajima%20

C%20ute,%20Hagiwara%20Mai,%20Nakajima%20

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23564 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

Does anyone have an inkling of roughly how much the Saitama Super Arena tickets would cost? I wanna have a figure to save up to. So based on your concert experiences and all that, how much would you all guesstimate it costs?

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23565 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

If you don't need to buy it resale, it'll probably be about ¥8000. If you are buying it on the secondary market, I am totally unable to predict. I imagine it'll be ultra-sold-out and even garbage seats will be above face-value, but I don't know.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23566 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:21 PM

I sat 4th row center at Ai Believe. That was a thousand dollars. Similar seats for sayu's grad were about two grand. So I'm expecting good seats to cost about that much on resale. If you're not in the fan club, you're not getting those at face value. And even if you are in FC, it's by lottery, so you might end up paying that much anyway.

There'll be plenty of nonFC tickets though. The only other show I went to was HP summer 2004 in yoyogi. I sat off to the right of the stage, about 20 rows up. Those were like 80 or 100 dollars face value

#23567 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:26 AM

Jesus Christ a $2000 ticket on Sayu's grad concert? Wow. That's a lot of money. 

#23568 Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

^ Yes, it's a lot. My entire budget for japan trips were like $1500. Some of their other lives could be more cost effective, I think.

Scandal_signature.jpg

#23569 rodrommel

rodrommel

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:35 PM

Keep in mind those prices are for the best seats. There are more reasonable prices for seats that are still good, but ain't the best. I normally budget about 3000 for the entire trip. You can shave off a thousand or so if you stay at a hostel if you don't mind sharing a room and bathroom. A friend of mine used to always stay at the Sakura hostel in asakusa. It ain't bad if you're strapped for cash

#23570 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:51 PM

Two grands for arena seat is absurd. First of all with big arenas first rows are relatively far from stage anyway. Just bring good binoculars and you will not miss much during MC-s and final graduation speech.

Second of all remember this money will not go to girls and not even to company. You will reward random scalper who most likely don't give s**t about C-ute at all. 

In my book buying from scalpers might have merit if venue is sold out, but let's be realistic here H!P act can't fill 30k+ arenas these days.

#23571 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:16 PM

^
Yokohama Arena sold out with nothing special about the concert except being the biggest venue they had played.
I find it very unlikely that there will be unsold seats at Saitama Super Arena, considering it's a 5 piece mass graduation and the end of one of H!P's modern pillars.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23572 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Ad flyer for °C-ute's dinner show.  ¥23,000 per seat works out to be roughly $200.00.

I didn't understand the times posted.  Are those times for scheduled sets?

15826502_1559310270750010_23763914416056

#23573 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:37 PM

2 shows in the day.
3 times listed per show: entry, food-service, show time

#23574 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:15 AM

Airi looks completely unrecognizable to me in that dinner poster :o

Maybe its because she's not showing her teeth... or the fact that I haven't followed their videos since Cmaj9 came out?

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23575 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:58 PM

2 shows in the day.
3 times listed per show: entry, food-service, show time

Thanks Greyface.  I always appreciate your help understanding all things Japanese.

The last dinner performance I saw was with Toni Braxton a few years ago.  Braxton actually sat at each table in the front row and sang to us.  It was amazing!  My heart was in my throat.  I would gladly pay $200 per seat for that kind of experience again.

https://video.search...a5&action=click
Yes, I would fly half way around the world and back again if I could have that kind of experience with °C-ute!

Maybe its because she's not showing her teeth... or the fact that I haven't followed their videos since Cmaj9 came out?

IF you are going to watch their final concert, maybe you should get caught up on their latest releases?  :lol:

#23576 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:01 PM

I have only gone to one H!P dinner show, and it was a "casual" one, and much less expensive, at that one, they didn't sit with anybody. I know that Yoshizawa sat with her guests at Fanclub dinner events (saw it on TV) but I don't remember exactly how they were billed or what they cost. :/

And I also think Suzuki looks really different in that poster. Maybe it's because her face is so squarely facing the camera and straight-faced her cheeks aren't as round.

#23577 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:29 AM

IF you are going to watch their final concert, maybe you should get caught up on their latest releases?  :lol:

Of course I will, but honestly that's not as important to me... I've been a fan since their early days and just to see them live would be such a thrill and I'd be familiar with the majority of the songs anyway.

We'll see...

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23578 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:53 PM

I have only gone to one H!P dinner show, and it was a "casual" one, and much less expensive, at that one, they didn't sit with anybody. I know that Yoshizawa sat with her guests at Fanclub dinner events (saw it on TV) but I don't remember exactly how they were billed or what they cost. :/

And I also think Suzuki looks really different in that poster. Maybe it's because her face is so squarely facing the camera and straight-faced her cheeks aren't as round.

That sounds right for Yoshi.  She set the bar high for her kouhai in so many ways.  A real class act.  To this day I shake my head in dis-belief as to why her post-graduation group "Ongaku Gatas" failed like it did.  Personally, I loved it.  After watching so many post-graduation attempts fail, maybe this is why °C-ute decided to disband.

Of course I will, but honestly that's not as important to me... I've been a fan since their early days and just to see them live would be such a thrill and I'd be familiar with the majority of the songs anyway.

We'll see...

If you have the time and the money, go see them!!  Last chance.  Don't miss it.

#23579 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

C-ute segment at 12:07.  I didn't care for the low angle camera treatment, plus they seemed quite immobile in the kimonos (understandable) but of course, cute as always.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23580 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:59 AM

Few C-ute songs were rated pretty high inside female cover dancers community in high intensity idol dance songs category:

VNxmx49.jpg

source: https://hustlepress....0170117_column/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users