• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#41 Valerie

Valerie

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:10 PM

There's also the fact that we don't really know how many extra votes are submitted. We know about the Yuko fan, and the Amina fan, but I'm sure almost any girl (even non-senbatsu ones) has their crazy supporters, buying tons of votes for them. I'm 100% sure Atsuko has at least a couple :blush: (the main reason she will stay at #1, not just because the casual fans), and that's why these elections aren't really the most accurate way of measuring popularity.

I don't know the exact reason as to why Sayaka isn't that popular, since she's been fairly promoted, she's Sae's BFF, is great variety show material, etc. We have our theories, the main one being that she's too boyish, but unlike Sae, who is very slim, Sayaka is strong and looks like she can kick your ass anytime (which in fact, she does) XD. I guess most Japanese people want delicate girls as their ideal type, and while her personality matches that description, her looks don't D: But again, I'm not sure.

What saves her from the other unpopular girls however, is her Team K captain position, and her huge popularity with foreigners, which we're sure Akipi is aware of. So I'm 99% sure Sayaka will make senbatsu this time, even if it's on the last spot, but she should get in. The 1% of doubt is due to the small amount of available spots in senbatsu. While Cindy and Yukari's places may be available, one of them is for newcomer Akicha :D, which leaves girls like Sasshi, Moeno, Harugon, and Rena fighting for that spot.

#42 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 12:49 AM

^
^
I think there are some people in other forums could help people who live outside of japan to vote^^
But just make sure we will get our voting ticket before 6/8........

Really? I want to vote :lol: I'll definitely be buying Ponytail to shu shu just for this chance >:3

#43 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:41 AM

^
I think it is a great opportunity(maybe) for us to support our favorite girls^^
I want to buy more copies but sadly my budget only allows me to get 6 copies.......
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#44 MaikuBano

MaikuBano

ぽんぽん

• Senpai
  • 3225 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:14 AM

^Does these kind of things happen once a year?

#45 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 02:21 AM

They did it last year...this year they do it again....they might do it next year.... :lol:
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#46 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

Just throwing a random thought out...

I hope Akimoto is a senbatsu now after I watched both PVs from the new album. She looks so out of place in the video and she doesn't get much screen time, at least from what I saw on this week's AKBINGO. It just seems strange that she is not with the main group.

I wonder if the girls, who are girigiri senbatsu/undergirls, would rather be in Senbatsu but not get a lot of PV screen time or go on show to promote the single or be the main focus of the undergirls song??? Like Urano lasat year, if you didn't watch the selection show you might not have known she was there.

#47 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:07 AM

hmm..just wondering~ when will the results be announced? XD

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#48 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:25 AM

^ The ballots come out with Ponytail to Shushu which comes out on May 26th, so... XD There's still a bit to go until it STARTS, let alone ends. (I'm not sure if the ballots from other options are already available, actually... But the Ponyshu votes will probably be the most important in this, right?)

Info taken from STAGE48:

New Senbatsu Election:
- for an upcoming single (17th Single) to be released next August.
- 108 members to vote : AKB48's Team A, K, B and Kenkyuusei (total 63) + SKE48's Team S, KII and Kenkyuusei (total 45)
- like in the previous election, the votes will be revealed 2 times prior the final announcement:

x First announcement: 5/26
x Second announcement: 6/5
x Final Results: 6/9 (at JCB Hall)

Methods to vote:
1. Ticket included in AKB48's 16th Single (5/26 Release)
2. Fanclub 「柱の会」 members
3. AKB48 Movil subscribers
4. SKE48 Movil subscribers
5. AKB48 LIVE ON DEMAND subscribers

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#49 mikari

mikari

.1/3 of miya's #1 fan ♥.//caramel's polar bear

• Senpai
  • 6506 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:31 AM

waitwaitwait

for an upcoming single (17th Single) to be released next August.

means like...the coming august (aug 2010) not aug 2011 right? <_<

Posted Image
check out ♥: my blog|gallery|graphics boutique|akb graphics|youtube|teen top
fanblog: tomocawaii| fanpages:Kanon|Miya|Nanami|Sengoku|Dayeon//siggie by me, avvie by bonbon~ ♥

#50 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:46 AM

Yes. <_< I didn't write it.
...Unless AKB48 is actually going on a hiatus for a year. <3 Then darn.

#51 Norika

Norika

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

hmm..I have a feeling that the votings are going to stay quite similar.... XD

#52 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:39 AM

I just got the guidebook today and I thought it would be interesting to post some of the predicted top 10 and Dark-Horses.

Yama-chan: 1. Maeda Atsuko, 2. Shinoda Mariko, 3. Watanabe Mayu, 4. Oshima Yuko, 5. Itano Tomomi, 6. Kashiwagi Yuki, 7. Kojima Haruna, 8. Takahashi Minami, 9. Matsui Rena, 10. Miyazawa Sae, and DH. Ishida Haruka

Bad Boys(AKBINGO): 1. Itano Tomomi, 2. Maeda Atsuko, 3. Shinoda Mariko, 4. Watanabe Mayu, 5. Oshima Yuko, 6. Miyazawa Sae, 7. Akimoto Sayaka, 8. Nito Moeno, 9. Kojima Haruna, 10. Takahashi Minami, and DH. Matsui Rena

Goto Producer(SHUKAN AKB): 1. Maeda Atsuko, 2. Watanabe Mayu, 3. Oshima Yuko, 4. Itano Tomomi, 5. Shinoda Mariko, 6. Takahashi Minami, 7. Kashiwagi Yuki, 8. Nito Moeno, 9. Matsui Rena, 10. Kojima Haruna, and DH. Yagami Kumi

There are 6 more people for gave top ten rankings, producers from AKBINGO and Nemousu, director from All-Night-Nippon, and editors from Shukan Playboy, BLT, and an editor who worked for wanibooks and other magazines.

If you want me to post those lmk.

#53 izrael

izrael

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:41 PM

^
I rather have the scans. <3 But if there's no scans, I'm okay with just translation. ^_^
http://nagoya48.blogspot.com/ - SKE48's blog translation. There is no such thing as too much -yuri-.

#54 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

droopy10, was there any voting ticket included with the guidebook?

#55 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:13 AM

droopy10, was there any voting ticket included with the guidebook?

Unfortunately no there is no voting ticket included in the book but it does come with a poster, 1 of 3 kinds, of the "Ponytail to ShuShu" members and a sheet of stickers.

@izrael: Sorry I don't have a scanner.

One bad thing about the book is they didn't put pictures of the girls election posters in there.

#56 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:46 AM

Thanks for your answer droopy10. Can't wait to get mine... :(

#57 itsmiina

itsmiina

eternal.

• Senpai
  • 706 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:01 AM

Takamina please. ♥
LOL, I'm just a casual fan that became a fan at the end of last year, but Takamina has this... aura (?) to her ?
So, I hope Takamina retains her position. (Or, moves up in the rankings. That would be even better!)

Ai by Risa/Misa

#58 ruada

ruada

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

@droopy10 :
I heard that in the guide book also have some stats like : The 10 members who appeared on Shukan AKB the most and The 10 members who appeared on AKBINGO the most.
I'm a little curious about those stats.
May you post those?
Please.

#59 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

@droopy10 :
I heard that in the guide book also have some stats like : The 10 members who appeared on Shukan AKB the most and The 10 members who appeared on AKBINGO the most.
I'm a little curious about those stats.
May you post those?
Please.

Sure np

Shukan AKB 7/10/2009-3/26/2010 (Number of appearances/36 total shows )
1. Watanabe Mayu(29)
2. Miyazawa Sae(27)
3. Akimoto Sayaka/Yagami Kumi(25)
4. Oshima Yuko(24)
5. Matsui Rena(23)
6. Kojima Haruna/Kitahara Rie/Takajyo Aki/Nito Moeno(22)
7. Maeda Atsuko(21)
8. Komori Mika(20)
9. Kuramochi Asuka(19)
10. Kasai Tomomi(18)

AKBINGO 7/8/2009 - 3/31/2010 (Number of appearances/38 total shows)
1. Kojima Haruna/Miyazaki Miho(36)
2. Takahashi Minami/Maeda Atsuko/Watanabe Mayu(35)
3. Ono Erena/Shinoda Mariko(32)
4. Akimoto Sayaka/Oshima Yuko(31)
5. Kashiwagi Yuki/Minegishi Minami(30)

#60 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:28 PM

Shukan AKB 7/10/2009-3/26/2010 (Number of appearances/36 total shows )
1. Watanabe Mayu(29)

aaaaah!
yabyaa(^ω^; )

thanks droopy10 http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users