• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#81 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:25 PM

^ ^ lol I do have a strong Suffolk accent (which I actually get made fun of for IN SUFFOLK) so I guess I actually do sound like a farmer lol

Just reminded me of this around 3:30 in lol

https://youtu.be/8t221eRkfPw

TEAM TAKECHAN

#82 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:52 PM

hah he's actually from my town lol. I know where his house is. He even came into the shop where I work and bought milk once! lol.

But I do actually talk like that XD

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#83 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:09 PM

hah he's actually from my town lol. I know where his house is. He even came into the shop where I work and bought milk once! lol.

But I do actually talk like that XD

Still at least it's a recognisable accent lol. Mine just doesn't really sound like anything interesting. I can't really think of anyone famous with a similar accent except that woman who did the voice of Sera in Dragon Age Inquisition. That's what girls in my area all sound like it's horrible XD.

And lol I used to like CoF in my teens I can imagine his life off stage being like that. On stage he's drinking the blood of 100 virgins, off stage he's popping to the shop for milk and a paper so he can read the news while having a cup of tea in his slippers.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#84 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:37 PM

Hah I used to like them a lot in my teens too. It was quite weird seeing Dani Filth walking around the Co-Op with a basket, in normal clothes and no make up XD He had a damn nice car, though.

When I was a teenager we used to lurk outside his house, debating on whether to go and knock on the door to see if he'd say hi to us. When we finally did his wife answered the door and he wasn't even home (unless he was just hiding from us lol - I can sort of imagine him peeking out the window and saying "Oh God it's a bunch of teenage goths again, I just want my cup of tea in peace, tell them I'm not here")

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#85 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:44 PM

^

I bet that did happen lol. I can't imagine how many people he gets just knocking on his door. Met him after a show once a very long time ago and he was very nice but maybe there is a time and place for it lol. I can just picture him having a bubble bath or something "Dani some kids are at the door again!"  "Tell them I'm not here my bath salts just started working!"  Though there is every chance he wasn't actually in lol he's probably a busy guy. And yeah I can imagine that kind of money gets you a nice car.

And again makes me kind of sad where I live nobody interesting lives lol. We had gigs several times with bands who later became really famous so I guess that's something lol. We also had Lost Prophets several times and I know tons of girls who had underage sex with that creeper who is now in jail. People know it happens but nobody says anything about it til the guy is in jail lol.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#86 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:45 AM

Anyone from Warwickshire?

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#87 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Hello. I do. Leamington Spa here.

#88 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

Hello. I do. Leamington Spa here.

Nice to meet you, friend

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#89 tpx

tpx

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:21 AM

Actually I'm quite surprised, it never occurred to me that someone else around here might like idols. I just got back from two months in Japan on Thursday night and forgot how dull it is around here. Pleased to meet you!

#90 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:35 AM

That's so cool. I hope you had a geat time!

#91 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:51 PM

*Sits in the lonely corner we call the Northwest* :P

#92 loser-ish

loser-ish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:48 AM

South Yorkshire anyone? Never seen anyone. I feel like taking my Hagiwara Mai B-Day shirt and walk around the town centre, hoping someone comes and starts talking about H!P or just C-ute doesn't matter. 

#93 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:38 PM

South Yorkshire anyone? Never seen anyone. I feel like taking my Hagiwara Mai B-Day shirt and walk around the town centre, hoping someone comes and starts talking about H!P or just C-ute doesn't matter. 

I live an hour away from Newcastle so I'd assume you're quite close? :D

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#94 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:35 AM

A few of us seem to be really close to South Yorkshire! I'm in Lincolnshire, but my parents came from Donny.

#95 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:30 PM

It's about 1-2 hours away from me on the train! I always stop off in Doncaster when I visit Yorkshire Cosplay Con in the summer! I'm definitely attending it again next summer and I'll probably perform a H!P song again like I usually do in the talent contest! I'd love to meet other H!P fans there <3

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#96 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:13 AM

Bringing this thread back to live because of the :

Juice=Juice World Tour London Show:

Date: September 14th (Thursday) – 229
229 THE VENUE – 229 Great Portland Street, London. W1W 5PN

A friend and I will arrive on the 13th and leave on the 16th for the Paris show. Since London is kind of expensive to stay in I was thinking that maybe we could get 4-6 or more H!P fans to share a hostel room. I have never organized a hostel stay with a bunch of people but I think it can be fun. Wold anyone else be intrested in that?
I also found a hostel that allows people to have private twin bed rooms but the bathrooms and the place is only an 8min walk away from the J=J venue. 

#97 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

I wouldn't mind doing that. I know I mentioned in the main thread I've already reserved a room somewhere, but I am able to cancel it for free so I could always cancel that and get in on this if it'd work out cheaper.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#98 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

^In your case I think you found a deal that is equally as good as the hostels I saw on booking. :D 

#99 Bexie

Bexie

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:24 PM

Fair enough then :)

I also saw in the other thread you mentioned you were staying for 3 nights, I'm only staying for 1 as I have to get back home for work on the Saturday, so that would probably mess it up anyway lol

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

You did well, Jonghyun

#100 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 03:33 PM

^True. I wanted to arrive on the 14th, but there were no good planes because they all arrived too late. Luckily the one on the 13th is cheaper than a family sized pizza in my country lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users