• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#21 stepdaughter

stepdaughter

why are you reading this

• Senpai
  • 1147 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:00 AM

oh girl! they are opening this amazing theme park!
Posted Image

#22 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:18 AM

I just googled that. OMG I didn't even know. <3

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#23 differentstory12

differentstory12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:35 AM

I knew they were opening a Harry Potter roller coaster in Univ. next to dueling dragons.

They are? <3 I didnt know about that!
I've only been to Islands of Adventures once when I was 8 =P So I never got to ride any of the rollercoaters there =/. I've been to Universal Studios a bunch of times though=p Recently went there for Halloween Horror Nights in October and it was so much fun.

@stepdaughter: Wow that looks awesome!

@Hotaru~Ruru: I've never been to six flags. Looks like fun though, I've seen the commercials lol.
Posted Image

#24 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:35 AM

I've been a H!P Fan for about 6 years now..representing the great state of West Virginia! good to see other H!P fans in the south! :wub:

#25 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 09:39 PM

Well welcome to our southeastern topic~! Maybe one day we can do a meet and greet. Bring DVDs are share H!P things.

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX

#26 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:18 PM

@WV: Hi, welcome to the thread! :wub:

@Rimii: Oh yeah, I remember your location used to say "Pyon?" I was like, what? :wub:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#27 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

^
I'm in for the trip! :wub: WHOO for Six Flags!!

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#28 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:39 AM

Well welcome to our southeastern topic~! Maybe one day we can do a meet and greet. Bring DVDs are share H!P things.

that sounds like a lot of fun. The only other H!P Fan's i've ever met is my brother and his girlfriend lol. :lol:

#29 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:55 AM

^My best friend is interested in H!P as well. :lol: But that's because I converted her into one. :lol:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#30 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:06 AM

^My best friend is interested in H!P as well. :lol: But that's because I converted her into one. :P

I wish i could convert people i know..but i'm a corrections officer and i don't think my fellow officers would like that and the prisoners really shouldn't be seeing cute Japanese girls lol.

#31 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:29 AM

^:P Is it bad I could see like a cop looking through a Visual book then showing it to a criminal and them agreeing on it. ^^; I know that's not right but it's still funny to me. I have just found a H!P fan around me. I've been looking for a H!P fan where I live for about 5 years now. :lol:

23vete9.jpg

#32 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:24 AM

^ not bad at all lol the world would be much better if that were the case. I might have to try that sometime lol. stopping crime through H!P lol.

#33 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

Oh my god I'm so happy! :)

I finally met someone (who's studying Japanese.), and she likes Momusu. XD (Also Hatsune Miku. ^_^)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#34 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 04:25 AM

Hi guys, I'm the fellow fan that Risa/Misa was talking about! B) (When I was lurking again, this was the latest replied topic in the Events forum... I forgot it existed :lol: )

I would love to go to Orlando since I've never been there (and I have family in the area) ... but I'm a poor college student that relies on public transportation and my parents to get anywhere, so it would be hard for me at the moment. :lol: I'll be graduating either this Spring or Summer, though, so hopefully I'll have a job and stable money in the near future! :sob:

About the converting, the only person I've been able to successfully convert is my sister. Whenever I try to play H!P music in my art classes or labs, people ask me to turn it off or take that liberty themselves. I even made a shrine to Momo in my painting class hoping to promote interest in her, but everyone ignored her and focused on the Styrofoam rat I added to the shrine. XP

#35 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:35 AM

Hi guys, I'm the fellow fan that Risa/Misa was talking about! XD (When I was lurking again, this was the latest replied topic in the Events forum... I forgot it existed ^^; )

I would love to go to Orlando since I've never been there (and I have family in the area) ... but I'm a poor college student that relies on public transportation and my parents to get anywhere, so it would be hard for me at the moment. ^^; I'll be graduating either this Spring or Summer, though, so hopefully I'll have a job and stable money in the near future! XD

About the converting, the only person I've been able to successfully convert is my sister. Whenever I try to play H!P music in my art classes or labs, people ask me to turn it off or take that liberty themselves. I even made a shrine to Momo in my painting class hoping to promote interest in her, but everyone ignored her and focused on the Styrofoam rat I added to the shrine. XP

wow..sounds like your art class is a tough crowd..

#36 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:13 AM

My art class doesn't care. XO You can tell that they are art people though, more attention to a rat then the lovely Momoko. XO

23vete9.jpg

#37 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:47 PM

@wvTanakaFan - I know! Some people said H!P music sounded like Disney music ('cause it's so happy... though not all of the songs on my mp3 player are the happy ones) and then the one that made them turn off the music completely was "Chu! Natsu Party" XD Those silly emo artists~ :P

^ That's true... I just wish they could have got the point that I was putting together in-jokes about Momo... it was like Momo didn't exist except for the instance where I pasted her head on an American celebrity's body. XD They liked the Momochu, though. :lol:

Here's a picture of the shrine:
Attached File  DSC01701.JPG   54.32K   32 downloads

#38 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:55 PM

^HA! Awesome! The pink mitten if the perfect touch. :lol:

23vete9.jpg

#39 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:05 AM

^ Thanks! :good: I had to emphasize her pinky action!

#40 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 02:33 AM

^
^
I love your Momo Shrine sooooo much!! *O*

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic