#41 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

High Priestess of Aikastan

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:28 AM

:good: The pink pinky of power! Alteration FTW! :lol:

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX
♥♥♥ Avatar & Signature made by Me ♥♥♥

#42 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:34 AM

@Momomochi - Thanks! XD It would be cool to show it Momo, but I'm not sure she'd like the rat or the baby ape-like hominid skeleton... I'd have to show it to her on camera while she's in her cute persona and not in her "where can I hide the body" persona I sometimes see in her more candid photos. :D

^ That pinky will be a symbol when she takes over the world! <3

#43 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:06 PM

@wvTanakaFan - I know! Some people said H!P music sounded like Disney music ('cause it's so happy... though not all of the songs on my mp3 player are the happy ones) and then the one that made them turn off the music completely was "Chu! Natsu Party" <3 Those silly emo artists~ :ph34r:

^ That's true... I just wish they could have got the point that I was putting together in-jokes about Momo... it was like Momo didn't exist except for the instance where I pasted her head on an American celebrity's body. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif They liked the Momochu, though. <3

Here's a picture of the shrine:

awesome shrine! emo artists just dont get it...

#44 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:28 AM

^ Thanks! <3 I guess it's unfair to call them emo, but I wish they could loosen up and not take it so serious (or in their case, I wish they didn't take zero regard of it just because it's not serious.) Just because it sounds "cheesy" and "too sweet" doesn't mean you can't laugh at it and have fun! :D That was actually the day I brought in my Pucchi Bests instead of my mp3, so there was actually a lot of variety on the discs, too, but they never heard it because of 3nin Matsuri. :\ Raar, it seems a lot of people in our region are mostly interested in country.

#45 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:38 AM

Yeah I hope you didn't make the mistake by telling someone the best selling single from Musume was called "Love Machine". I never realized that it would sound funny to other people until my friend busted out laughing. Then I was like "Oh yeah, more normal people find that funny...."

23vete9.jpg
Xxx Part of the Aika Fan Family ☆☆☆ My Tumblr ☆☆☆ Voted Mitsui Aika's Greatest Fan '10 xxX

#46 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:03 AM

I don't think I told anyone about Love Machine since I tend to hype over new songs... but I have told people about Rottara Rottara, Renai Rider, and Guruguru Jump... :angry: I'm not even sure if they pay attention to the names, and just pretend they are following me while thinking "What the heck is she talking about?" Though I did get a raised eyebrow with the Guruguru Jump discussion, but that was because I attempted to do its dance while we were waiting for class to start! :angry: (I'm not a good dancer either, so that added even more to the bizarreness...) I'm probably scaring away potential fans. :angry:

#47 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:33 AM

Ah. I was doing the Roman dance moves for the hands and my one friend told me to stop making hand signs at him. :D

23vete9.jpg

#48 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:39 AM

^
Awww D: I had something similar happen to me once I was outside of my house and I was teaching my friend the movies to Jankenpyon which was soo fun to do btw and when cars went by people yelled out "retards" at us -_- which was the rudest thing ever to say to someone.

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#49 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 03:35 AM

Aw, I'm sorry Rimii and Momomochi. D:

I was performing a pantomime recently, and I used Matsuura Aya's "Goodbye Natsuo", and after my performance people asked me the title. I told them, and they weren't interested afterwards. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#50 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:10 AM

^
Awww D: I had something similar happen to me once I was outside of my house and I was teaching my friend the movies to Jankenpyon which was soo fun to do btw and when cars went by people yelled out "retards" at us -_- which was the rudest thing ever to say to someone.

that is soooo rude..oh well..atleast your having fun..thats all that matters...screw what other people have to say..

#51 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:11 AM

How old were the people that drove by and insulted you, Momomochi? ^_^ If they are old enough to drive, they should be old enough not to be so immature. They were the "retards" for not paying attention to their driving. :)

I agree that it's all about fun. If people think I look silly, I don't care... apparently I was interesting enough to get their attention! ^_^ Plus it's extra fun to see peoples' reactions... ^_^

@Risa/Misa - Like gang signs?? :)

#52 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:50 PM

^Haha, majorly agreed. Their expressions would be like, " <3 :( and :( " at the same time. :)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#53 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:01 PM

^Haha, majorly agreed. Their expressions would be like, " XD XD and ^^; " at the same time. XD

thats funny. you know what would be fun..if all of the people here in the southern H!P fans forum got together and had a massive Jakenpyon dance off in the middle of some town..lol...imagine the looks people would give us.

#54 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:10 PM

^I can see it now....

" XD :huh: :blink: :wacko: XD :o ^^; XD :GGRR: "

Then they would simply walk away. :lol:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#55 Derrot

Derrot

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 97 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:53 AM

If we did do that, we have to make sure we all wear the Jankenpyon costume, too... I guess the people that want to look less childish could wear Mika/Lin Lin's costume. <3

... the more rural the town the better, right?

#56 wvTanakaFan

wvTanakaFan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 08:52 AM

I'd be all for having the Jankenpyon dance off in a rural town..Hotaru~Ruru i dont know if people would just walk away...maybe they'd call the police and tell them a bunch of insane people are doing some sort of satanic ritural dance lol.. Derrot..i'll participate if you dont make me wear the costume..i'm a 6ft2 280 lbs man..i dont think it would be fitting to wear the Jankenpyon costume..any other suggestions you might have i'll consider lol.

#57 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:17 PM

^True. :santa:

I don't mind wearing the costume, as long as I get the big gloves! <3

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#58 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:51 AM

My dad would make fun of me when I would do Mini Moni dances. XD

23vete9.jpg

#59 neospaceblue

neospaceblue

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:09 PM

H!P fan since January '08 from Hampton Roads, VA

#60 Risa/Misa

Risa/Misa

• Senpai
  • 8353 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:31 PM

Welcome to the thread!

23vete9.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users