See you guys there!

Posted Image

#42 mia-p

mia-p

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:25 AM

I can safely say that I will be attending!!! Which is very odd because I'm from Toronto Canada, and normally I wouldn't fly to another country for a convention. But I'm going to be in the UK from Oct 23 to Nov 10th so the opportunity came at the best time! So excited! Never imagined it would ever happen!

#43 Ethanael

Ethanael

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

I couldn't attend to that event because i will be in Tokyo already, but I can say that there is gonna be some autograph, because there is always autograph in Paris, even AKB48 have done it twice there.

I hope you will like it, PM me if you have some questions or if you need any translations. ^^;

#44 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Official Programs is now out :

Samedi (Saturday) 31 Octobre

* 14h00 : Concert HANGRY&ANGRY
* 15h15 : Cosplay HANGRY&ANGRY

* 16h15 : HANGRY&ANGRY Autograph (need ticket @ Discount Manga Stand)

Dimanche (Sunday) 1er Novembre

* 14h00 : HANGRY&ANGRY Autograph (need ticket @ Discount Manga Stand)

http://chibi-japan-e...-programme.html

and message by H&A to french fans (in french :blink: )

http://www.dailymoti...n-message_music

\o/

#45 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:38 AM

Does anybody have information about the H&A concert?

I haven't bought my ticket yet, because I heard only 1000 people can see the concert...
Is this true? If so, could there be a big chance you cannot attend the concert, because the whole of European H!P and H&A fans will attend the concert?

I want to know this, before I buy my ticket.... (The train there costs 140 euro...That's to much to waste)

#46 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:05 AM

So, what you guys are basically saying here is that, you need an extra ticket (I mean, except the expo ticket/pass) to go to the concert and/or sign event??
Or did I just miss-understood something??

Anyway, I'd be good if someone that knew, explained this stuff
Posted Image

#47 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:22 PM

@Jehd

Well I didn't say that. I heard there was a limited amount of seat to attend the concerts...
So I would also love to have some info about this....
Would be a pity to miss the concert, because you are number 1001 trying to attend the concert...

#48 KeriChan12

KeriChan12

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

The first 1000 get to enter so it's just a matter of being on time. ^^;
“History is more important for the idols than the numbers!”
. -Mano Erina cheering squat

#49 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

So, what you guys are basically saying here is that, you need an extra ticket (I mean, except the expo ticket/pass) to go to the concert and/or sign event??

you didn't need another ticket to see concert, is inclued with convention ticket.

you juste need to give a "free" ticket to go autograph session, for it it's first here, first have.

I haven't bought my ticket yet, because I heard only 1000 people can see the concert...

no heard something like that.

you just need to arrive early, not a lot of french people like ~ Idols, they prefere "Miyavi" :(

don't be care for place if you are early @ convention :lol:

#50 mia-p

mia-p

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

Have they scheduled a time frame for when they give away tickets a the Discount Manga stand? Or will it just be open all day? I'm trying to figure out if they are available as soon as the con opens haha. It's odd that they are not doing anything on Friday.

#51 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

Have they scheduled a time frame for when they give away tickets a the Discount Manga stand? Or will it just be open all day? I'm trying to figure out if they are available as soon as the con opens haha. It's odd that they are not doing anything on Friday.

no information, but past year, they give this ticket between the end of concert and "of course" begin Autograph session. need to run fast ^^

I remember for Scandal, i run to shop to have ticket and run to session place after , because it was at the opposite of each other and there was less than 45 min.

#52 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:57 PM

I took the news to the front page of the forum (credits to eva01 and CDevil have been properly extended).

Now, an attempt to translate a few basic information from the festival website. I ask any French fan to correct me if I go wrong :)

When I have more time, I will try to translate more information. Contributions by other French-speaking users are, of course, more than welcome.

How to get there (by metro)

First off, get your sorry a$$ to Paris. Figure that out yourselves. :D

Form there:

Take line 9 (direction --------> “Mairie de Montreuil”) and stop at “Robespierre” station. Now, this guy fed Madamme Guillotine well during French Revolution, so be good, OK? XD . Take the exit which reads “Barbès” and walk left. The venue is located 100 meters away from the exit, at No. 128 of the street named “rue de Paris”.

Metro ticket costs 1,60 Euro.

How to get there (By bus)

The following bus lines stop very close to the venue:

- 102 (Gambetta – Gare de Rosny)
- 318 (Romainville -Les Chantaloups – Château de Vincennes)

You can, also, take the following bus lines and stop at Croix de Chavaux (Jacques-Duclos square):

- 115 (Porte des Lilas -Château de Vincennes)
- 122 (Galliéni – Gare de Val-de-Fontenay)
- 127 (Croix de Chavaux -Neuilly-sur-Marne)

Bus stop Croix de Chavaux is a ten minute walk from the venue
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#53 Paladar

Paladar

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:57 PM

Hey there,I'm a french fan, and I'm soooo going to the Chibi Japan Expo!!

I'd gladly translate some infos if you need help, just tell me what informations you want to be translated and I'll do my best. (for example, if you want to know how to get to the line 9, because the informations on the Chibi Japan Expo site are all based on the fact that you're already on the metro line 9 <3 )

Posted Image
Breaking them is a crime!

#54 Ruki~

Ruki~

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:58 PM

I'm still hesitating... I'd love to go, but I just know two of their songs, and I like Yossie and Rika as Yossie and Rika, annd not as Hangry & Angry. I'll think I'll go to have some fun ^^.
Posted Image

#55 CDevil

CDevil

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

Thanks a lot for all the info <3 I've booked my ticket now so I'll be there for sure. I'm thinking it's gonna be pretty hard to work out the details etc while I'm there, especially with the language barrier (I speak zero French x_x ) so if there's anyone who'd want to meet up and hang out or something, maybe mention it in here and we can use this thread to sort something out. Meeting other fans is what made LA so awesome, and I'm sure you're more likely to get the most out of an event if you're in a group :)

EDIT: @Paladar and other French speaking fans: I think ANY info at all would be greatly appreciated :D

#56 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

^ I do speak a little bit of French and organizing a meeting would indeed be a nice idea <3
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#57 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

Hey all :D

I'm going to the train station to buy my ticket tomorrow (coming from Italy). And I will also get my convention ticket.

I'm French from Paris, so I can give help to anyone, as well.

I think it would be great to create a group and meet up so that we can enjoy the convention together, like CDevil said. And this way we can show our love to H&A even more, by cheering all together during the concert ^^

I'm friends with the french H!P fans from Nolife (a channel centered around the japanese culture, which airs H!P PVs). We will probably meet up at some point. They are organizing a getting together at a jap restaurant on Saturday night. We could do our own H!O get together at a jap restaurant on Friday or Sunday.

And at the convention, we can either meet up with them, or create our H!O group to hang out. My french wota friends admitted that they don't speak much english x_x
Let's throw out ideas here <3

If anyone is afraid to get lost because of the language barrier, you can PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number to use for any emergency or if you're lost or whatever :)

EDIT: about the concert: I don't think there will be any seats, it will be stand up, so it's not restricted to the first 1000 persons. Of course the concert hall with not be gigantic, so they won't let in an infinite amount of people. You just have to get there early so that you're sure to be able to enter. You don't need any other ticket than your convention entry ticket, to go to the concert. The convention doors open at 10am (if you already have bought your ticket) and 11am (if you need to buy one there).
The only other ticket you need is a free ticket that you need to get at the Discount Manga stand, so as to attend the autograph session. There will be a definite amount of tickets (there were only 30 or 50 for the AKB autograph session, if I recall well), so you have to get there among the first to have one.

Posted Image

#58 mia-p

mia-p

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

no information, but past year, they give this ticket between the end of concert and "of course" begin Autograph session. need to run fast ^^
I remember for Scandal, i run to shop to have ticket and run to session place after , because it was at the opposite of each other and there was less than 45 min.

Ahh that sounds crazy! I hope they just have them available at the beginning of the day <3 But we'll see.

I'm up for meeting up at some point during the con, I don't have any specific plans but I've been posting on a couple of forums related to this event and a lot of people are meeting up and lining up together. I'm just really confused on what is the best time to come for any of the H&A events haha. I'm gonna be overwhelmed because this will be my first time in Paris. I won't have a cell phone, just some random internet access from my hostel lol.

I'm also traveling by train (from England) but I'm going to pick up my tickets when I arrive there, I already have my hostel and con tickets booked. Eeee so nervous but excited <3

#59 Paladar

Paladar

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:39 PM

Ok so I have to train to run faster than everyone else then! I won't loose <3

Maybe we could have some dress code to find each other during the con. Or meet somewhere specific during the day.. But that's gonna be hard since we don't really know what we'll find there.

I can't wait!!

Posted Image
Breaking them is a crime!

#60 Torenkuh

Torenkuh

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:17 AM

Paladar, I'm ready to run too ... and I'm sure, We'll run together lol

So excited and impatient about this week-end :-)
Take time as it comes, the wind as it blows ... woman as she is :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users