• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 sheep goat

sheep goat

Drinking maternities with Makoto and Yossi

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:26 PM

Anyone like Visual Kei? I know it's kind of going out of style or something like that, but.... how CAN you deny Mana? or Izam? or any of those amazing j-rockers?
Post what you like here about any visual bands or singers here

http://www.geocities...ies/hisashi.gif

YUM. :) :) :)
~Currently super dedicated to making the name Zucchini stick. Kanon <3~
Posted Image
I miss you both so very much.

#2 boykun

boykun

たまねぎ!!

• Senpai
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:52 PM

not that big of a vk fan, but i like Dir en grey a lot.
they've kinda dropped it but they still rock.

2001-2005 ..good days.. good times.

Posted Image
breakfast time . wallpaper.download

#3 Ka Shun

Ka Shun

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:52 AM

I like VK myself. The first visual band I got into was Malice Mizer. The second was probably Dir En Grey (though they've since removed themselves from VK). Psycho le Cemu is a pretty fun band based on their PVs, but I haven't formed an opinion beyond that yet. Recently I've been getting into An Cafe...

#4 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:43 PM

If I like Visual Kei? Why, yes I do!
It?fs all Malice Mizer for me, mainly bcoz of Gackt! He?Ls cool solo and all now, but I think he was even cooler in the Malice-days?c Heh. I wish I could have been on one of their concerts, some of the things they did were pretty wild! The only complete live concert I have, is from 1997 ?gVoyage?h something, which I watch now and then.
The story of how I discovered Malice is pretty funny! I had been DL some Gackt stuff at a friends place and forgotten all about it. A week later he calls me and says: "Hey, you have got some 3gigs of something called malice mizer here, come and get it!" I did, and I was a fan then... :w00t:

Posted Image

Three favorite PVs:
?gIlluminati?h ? Oh. Say no more?c Watch it! (If you havent)
?gSakai No Chi To Bara?h ? Hauntingly beautiful. Gives me the chills every time I watch it?c Waaatch!
?gBeast Of Blood?h ? There?fs no Gackt here, but Khala is pretty cool too! This PV reminds me of certain european bands, like the infamous Cradle Of Filth...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#5 kagonchan

kagonchan

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 07:54 PM

If I like Visual Kei? Why, yes I do!
It?fs all Malice Mizer for me, mainly bcoz of Gackt! He?Ls cool solo and all now, but I think he was even cooler in the Malice-days?c Heh. I wish I could have been on one of their concerts, some of the things they did were pretty wild! The only complete live concert I have, is from 1997 ?gVoyage?h something, which I watch now and then.
The story of how I discovered Malice is pretty funny! I had been DL some Gackt stuff at a friends place and forgotten all about it. A week later he calls me and says: "Hey, you have got some 3gigs of something called malice mizer here, come and get it!" I did, and I was a fan then... :P

Posted Image

Three favorite PVs:
?gIlluminati?h ? Oh. Say no more?c Watch it! (If you havent)
?gSakai No Chi To Bara?h ? Hauntingly beautiful. Gives me the chills every time I watch it?c Waaatch!
?gBeast Of Blood?h ? There?fs no Gackt here, but Khala is pretty cool too! This PV reminds me of certain european bands, like the infamous Cradle Of Filth...

Malice!
my pretty Malice Mizeru....
my aport....well.....

Malice is a Group....kawaii
...mmmm...
look the favourite Pvs....
my favourite Pvs
gekka no yasoukioku
Bel AIr
AU Revoir
Ma Cherie....and alls!!!!
:omg:...
:w00t:

Posted Image

#6 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 05:08 AM

It?fs all Malice Mizer for me, mainly bcoz of Gackt! He?Ls cool solo and all now, but I think he was even cooler in the Malice-days?c

HELL YES!!!!!! LORD, gackt was so hot when he was in malice mizer!! and then he went solo..... and looked like a chick who wasn't amazing and VK-like. oooh, VK gackt.... and Mana.... so pretty. didn't malice mizer change it's name since gackt left and its... i think drummer died? it's something like Moi dix Mois. or Mois dix Moi. i can never remember; moi and mois are pronounced the same.
Posted Image

#7 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:00 AM

didn't malice mizer change it's name since gackt left and it's... i think drummer died? it's something like Moi dix Mois. or Mois dix Moi.

Oh. I didn't know anything of that. :w00t: So you're saying Moi Dix Mois is old Malice-members? I haven't checked them out at all.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#8 chin0bo

chin0bo

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 02:57 PM

i love x japan still and i also like psycho le cemu. i like toshi's (xjapan) hedgehog hair style back in the early days and hide's big red hair he had in the Tears performance on music station many years back.

#9 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:53 PM

could T.M. Revolution be considered VK? I really don't know much about him; i just saw some pictures where he's all bedecked in jewels and feathers..... it was pretty... i dono. is he?
Posted Image

#10 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:11 AM

EEEEEEEE I found pretty Malice Mizer cosplayers at the con!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sharing pictures. SO gorgeous. They did a skit for the masquerade (sp?)-- they came on and did the chicken/duck dance. It was really funny watching Mana flap. whee!
Posted Image

#11 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 02:22 PM

I wanna see I wanna see! Post them!! :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#12 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:49 PM

I wanna see I wanna see! Post them!! :D

I haven't gotten my own pictures of them so i have a website that has their pictures. i got a pic of them as a group, but... the webby doesn't have that, but it has all their pictures. here you go!

http://www.fansview..../ac14d0029.html

it starts on that page and continues onto the next. so pretty! XD
Posted Image

#13 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 05:44 PM

Yes! Those dresses must have taken forever to make... The Mana-cosplayer (on page 30) with the white and blue feather was really ACE! He/she really should have won some price... (But why does everyone wants look like Mana??? :D Aren?Lt there any Gackt fans?) It looked like the girl on top of the page was wearing a Gackt-costume, but I don't know, hmmm...

Btw, I DL like, 2000 VK-pics yesterday! Malice, Moi Dix Moi, Hide and lots of different artists I've never heard of before. Pretty kewl. Some Moi Dix Moi mp3 too, which I?Lll listen to when I get home today.

Thanx for link. :o
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#14 sheep goat

sheep goat

• Senpai
  • 1682 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 03:53 PM

i haven't gotten to listen to any moi dix mois yet.
i really haven't listened to much malice mizer either; i just fell in love with their look before i even considered their music. kinda pathetic, i guess... "-_-

about why everyone wants to be like mana.... he's the centerpiece since gackt left, i guess, so maybe people feel like gackt betrayed them py going... not Vk. or something, it's just my odd theory. there was SO much gackt merchandise there, though...... an entire wall was covered with him.....
Posted Image

#15 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:30 PM

i just fell in love with their look before i even considered their music. kinda pathetic, i guess... "-_-

No, it's not... :o
Here's a neato Mana pic I found in the "pile"!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#16 Tristasusen

Tristasusen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:28 PM

Here is some more kick ass Visual Kei bands: :w00t:

Alice Nine
Posted Image

Kagraa
Posted Image

An Cafe
Posted Image

Allegory Pill
Posted Image

#17 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 10:08 PM

ah nothing beats the visual kei now does it.
whenever i show people pictures of visual kei they say "those are some pretty ladies"
:w00t:
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#18 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:19 PM

Ain't that the truth... ^^; Look at this picture of Miyavi:
Posted Image
Geez, you won't believe how much he looks like a girl I use to hang out with... The outfit, make-up, eyes, eyebrows, lip-piercing, everything! :D :P It's just crazy...
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#19 Binaa2

Binaa2

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:25 PM

Funny. All theese look much more like they could be offsprings of
sharanQ/tsunku than H!P do. :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:21 PM

Ain't that the truth... :D Look at this picture of Miyavi:
Posted Image
Geez, you won't believe how much he looks like a girl I use to hang out with... The outfit, make-up, eyes, eyebrows, lip-piercing, everything! :P :P It's just crazy...

they put so many girls to shame with their beauty don't they?
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users