Photo

Resident Evil!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#21 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 12:29 AM

im a huge resident evil fan. i was super addicted to resident evil 2...heck i played it for 3 years non stop...even til now i still dont get bored of it. my best record for that game was 1 hour 47 minute leon game A with no cheats. although i didnt try part 4, i think RE2 is the best from all the other parts. i beat resident evil 1 for gamecube, that game seriously scared the crap out of me. to be honest, i played it the first day and then didnt play with it for about week cuz i was scared :c33: . i only beat it in easy mode though. i dont own gamecube, xbox or ps2...but i plan on maybe buying a used resident evil 4 for ps2 and just borrow the system from my friend

#22 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:19 AM

..i beat resident evil 1 for gamecube, that game seriously scared the crap out of me..
..i dont own gamecube, xbox or ps2..

Er.. so how come you played RE 1 on GC ? Was it from a friend too ?

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#23 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:19 PM

Already beat RE4,when Saddler transform into huge monster i was like,"great,i think i'm gonna die here many times"....but i dont die even once and its kinda easy.

Well,I myself also a hugefan of Resident Evil series,the one I addicted the most was back in year 1999 when RE3 for PS,i beat the game with 3 difficulty,easy normal and hard(is there very hard?i forgot),the Nemesis is one tough son of a gun,also I beat RE2 but halfway through mission for RE1,disc corrupted.I manage to finished RE Code:Veronica X back in 2003 but the game didnt live up the expectation,same goes to Outbreak 1 & file 2.

Now I can't wait what its gonna be like RE5 for ps3,whose the hero this time,i hope Jill as shes my favourite among all S.T.A.R characters.

#24 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 08:18 AM

..I beat RE2 but halfway through mission for RE1,disc corrupted.

Hmm, sounds familiar.. pirated copy ? ::): :blink: no worries.. I'm one of 'em too.. ::P:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#25 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 08:32 AM

Hmm, sounds familiar.. pirated copy ? ::): :blink: no worries.. I'm one of 'em too.. ::P:

Yep here in my town original game is very rare and expensive,last year i try to search for RE1 but no luck,RE1 is like 1996 ago! :D

#26 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:48 PM

Hmm, sounds familiar.. pirated copy ? ::o: :lol: no worries.. I'm one of 'em too.. ::o:

Yep here in my town original game is very rare and expensive,last year i try to search for RE1 but no luck,RE1 is like 1996 ago! XD

I still got a copy of the game...played it only once. The only think that impressed me was the game using live actors during opening scene. Thats very rare for a videogames!!

#27 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:42 PM

my best record for that game was 1 hour 47 minute leon game A with no cheats.

Oh yeah? Here's my RE2 records:
Leon A: 1:42:12 (No cheats & NO saves)
Leon B: 1:51:08 (No cheats & NO saves, reward: unlimited ammo mini-gun)
I win! XD

I also beat the "Hunk" mission of course. MAN that was hard.... Auto aim was/is a must on that mission, because to get through certain parts one had to shoot from a dead angle i.e you must shoot a monster you don't see. I'm thinking of those acid-spitting man-trap plants........... :lol:

To tetsuhighrose & xmorfis: Try looking for the Director's Cut of Resident Evil 1(PS1)! :cool In this version, the sections where there used to be zombies waiting now contains Hunters instead! :o So when you get to a section that used to have say, 5 zombies, there´s now 4-5 Hunters waiting to "greet" you..... HELL this version is hard............. But that´s how it's supposed to be. :cool
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#28 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:16 PM

Haha the hunters,they're sure is fast and only magnum able to take care those hunters,come and think of it I played director's cut version and not part 1.And its been years since I played RE series and recently RE4 revive my memories.
Many speculate that Chris Redfield from the original RE will become the hero in RE5,since I havent finished director's cut(I was almost reach end when the disc corrupt!),I don't know the feud between Wesker and Chris.
Speaking of Chris,now I remember Veronica X hero was Claire! history lesson is hard :lol:

#29 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:23 PM

It should be a girl (Claire/Veronica/Jill) as the main character in Resident Evil 5! :lol: Or, one should at least have the opportunity to choose her in the game. (Now my pick as main character in RE5 would be Ada, but that´s just me... :c33: )
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#30 tetsuhighrose

tetsuhighrose

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 797 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:38 PM

Same here,I prefer Jill Valentine as the main character,remember Nemesis chasing her all over Racoon City like a stalker and mumbling "star..." under the monster breath with rocket launcher in hand,thats cool.
Maybe another extra appearance by Ada? Oh,we never get the chance to see girl meet girl character in RE!

#31 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:52 AM

I think the game ends at 4...guest no more UMBRELLA no more RE. If its out in 5....they will make another story that not based on UMBRELLA ....female or male char. doesn't matter to me as long as the gameplay rocks!!! :lol:

Edited by xmorfis, 13 January 2006 - 09:52 AM.

#32 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 09:59 AM

I think the game ends at 4...guest no more UMBRELLA no more RE. If its out in 5....they will make another story that not based on UMBRELLA ....female or male char. doesn't matter to me as long as the gameplay rocks!!! XD

Since I heard that Metal Gear Solid is also coming to a stop.. maybe RE 5 is a combination of MG & RE.. ::lol::

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#33 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:20 AM

..i beat resident evil 1 for gamecube, that game seriously scared the crap out of me..
..i dont own gamecube, xbox or ps2..

Er.. so how come you played RE 1 on GC ? Was it from a friend too ?

yeah, i borrowed the gamecube from a friend.

my best record for that game was 1 hour 47 minute leon game A with no cheats.

Oh yeah? Here's my RE2 records:
Leon A: 1:42:12 (No cheats & NO saves)
Leon B: 1:51:08 (No cheats & NO saves, reward: unlimited ammo mini-gun)
I win! :P

I also beat the "Hunk" mission of course. MAN that was hard.... Auto aim was/is a must on that mission, because to get through certain parts one had to shoot from a dead angle i.e you must shoot a monster you don't see. I'm thinking of those acid-spitting man-trap plants........... XD

haha...i guess i have a record to beat. damn, i just lost by 5 minutes. forgot to mention i didnt save either. i find leon's games to be a lot easier than claires. hunk's mission is pretty easy in the beginning, but once you make it to the police station area, thats when things get hardcore, plus you start to run out of health and ammo. i also beat it with tofu (after so many tries).

i think RE 3 nemesis was kind of ok. yeah, jill was hot. but i think they overdid the nemesis. the fact that he cant be stopped was a bit overboard. the only thing that i liked about nemesis was the control where you press down+X and you do the fast 180 turn...also the dodging. code veronica was ok, but it didnt really have that RE feel to it...i mean, wesker flying around and beating up chris 'dragonball' style? what the hell is that?

#34 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 08:14 PM

i also beat it with tofu (after so many tries).

No WAY!!! :D Are you telling the truth??? I don't think I have EVER heard of anyone that got through Resident Evil 2 with Tofu! :D In the world!!! Man, you are truly the champion of champions zone_abunai. :D :c13: :c13: :c13: *defeated* How did his ending look like, was it the same as Hunk's?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#35 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:45 AM

i also beat it with tofu (after so many tries).

No WAY!!! :o Are you telling the truth??? I don't think I have EVER heard of anyone that got through Resident Evil 2 with Tofu! :D In the world!!! Man, you are truly the champion of champions zone_abunai. :D :c13: :c13: :c13: *defeated* How did his ending look like, was it the same as Hunk's?

yeah, i beat it with tofu. my heart was beating so fast towards the end cuz i thought i was gonna get killed. basically its just running and dodging and waiting for the right timing. i was disappointed with the ending though cuz it was the exact same ending as hunks. plus i thought i was gonna get some reward for beating some real hard game...but apparently i got nothing

#36 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:46 AM

This would be in Kuso.. but naah.. not too spectacular.. but it's in regards to RE.. :)

Resident Evil: Inappropriate Touching >

~cheers~ & Happy Chinese New Year to those celebrating 'em.. :P
/Izu/

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル

°-°Izu°-°

FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES

#37 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 09:29 AM

Whoa nobody posted for over a year

I beat Resident Evil 4 (PS2 Ver) in 17 hours & Separate Ways in 3 hours

#38 rahvin

rahvin

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 03:58 PM

Whoa nobody posted for over a year

lol, i didnt even know this thread existed.

For resident evil fans (like me) the best console is the gamecube. I never played any resi games on any other format. On the cube ive completed:
Resident evil Zero
Resident evil (remake with MUCH better graphics)
Resident evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Resident evil code veronica X
Resident evil 4

yep all these are on gamecube. its just a shame the Wii wont get Resi 5. But it does get Resident evil: umbrella chronicles...
Posted Image SIMPLY THE BEST

#39 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:12 PM

Thumbs up to you Rahvin! :lol: Go GameCube!
And a big X__X; to the fact that Resident evil: umbrella chronicles... is released for the wii. I wasn't planning on buying that stupid machine... I'm saving up, so I can buy PS3 = RE5! (But i suspect Umbrella will turn into nice guys before I can afford that machine...) XD
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#40 Henna

Henna

Addicted to Music

• Senpai
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:00 PM

Thumbs up to you Rahvin! :lol: Go GameCube!
And a big X__X; to the fact that Resident evil: umbrella chronicles... is released for the wii. I wasn't planning on buying that stupid machine... I'm saving up, so I can buy PS3 = RE5! (But i suspect Umbrella will turn into nice guys before I can afford that machine...) XD

Well you may not to buy it. If hostory dictates, Code Veronica and RE4, then its only a matter of time before RE:Umbrella Chronicles comes to the PS3 especially if its a hit unlike RE0 which wasn't really that big of hit for the GC....
~Nothing