• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#121 Puri Chan

Puri Chan

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:34 AM

Tommorow is the concert. But Sunday if the Q&A, followed by another Autograph session. That when I will give Ishikawa flowers and Yoshikaza (April 12) her flowers and a present. I hopefully I will get a hand shake. :lol:

Wow! that was my longest post. Now I have to write a Birthday card to Yoshizawa and rearrange my flower bouquets. XD

Wow Wow Wow *__* .... You are very lucky !!!
I'm jealous T-T

My dream is give a gift to Yossi in her bday !!! *-*
You will realize my dream ^_^

I'ts a shame that I live in another country =\
if I lived in the USA, I would see them anyway

XD So... i repeat.. you have very luck

Everyone sorry for my poor english XD~ .. One day I will be an expert =D~

Posted Image

#122 m(Vo_oV)m

m(Vo_oV)m

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 587 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:00 AM

becharm,

It would be insane if that happened in LA with all of the current MM members. Chou exciting!

Puri Chan,

Thanks! I will carry your wish with me on that day.

vDdUosc.jpg
Member of dFs: desert Fox subs
please visit: Fan Meeting in Japan 2013

#123 αλε-сиαη

αλε-сиαη

I'm (the H!P) Card Captor

• Senpai
  • 2652 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:39 AM

Lucky guys!
Rikkachi looks so pretty in pics, and yossie looks amazing. OMG, i also want one of those autogrpahs :lol:
Ogawa Makoto - Risako Sugaya - Suzuki Kanon - Saki Shimizu - Fukuda Kanon - Maasa Sudo - Mai Hagiwara - Sengoku Minami - Umeda Erika - Karin Miyamoto Trading Buono, Berryz, MM and more cds for photocards

Posted Image

#124 ddrchik

ddrchik

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:02 AM

i could have gone to this instead of pre registering for AX and after that story really wish i had ;_;

#125 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:20 AM

Reading the posts in this thread of how you guys met Rika and Yossie is just wonderful :wacko:

I'm incredibly jealous but it's really nice to hear how you guys got to fulfil your dreams and meet them so close, even talk to them. I wish I had been able to go to this, it sounds like they made a good effort to make the girls approchable, like having the translators on hand and having the girls nearby.

#126 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:47 AM

PM me if you guys wants to see the group pic of H+A.
Spoiler
But it does show how much fun the girls seem to be having.

#127 Charmie

Charmie

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:16 AM

Hi RYBO316,

A quick question for you, would it be possible for someone who doesn't read Japanese to get info from the 2ch site? I know they have a 4-ch.net mirror site. But it only has a limited number of English info pages (the Mobile link), and an English translation of the 2ch front page (the Portal link). When I click any link on that page, it still brings me to the original Japanese 2ch page.
Thanks!

#128 matadesuyo8

matadesuyo8

仙人

• Senpai
  • 1946 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:29 AM

Found this circulating on the net. It's an edited shot from a group pic of several fans with H&A at Sakura-con.

Posted Image
(click to enlarge)

#129 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

^^

I don't know much japanese either all I did was go on 2ch and searched for hangry and angry on the search bar theb just browsed through the comments and saw the unedited pic.

#130 Yossy no enzeru

Yossy no enzeru

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:30 PM

I'm new in this forum. I've been just reading it. To everyone who is going, have a great time! It makes me sad to read these things, because I can't go(I live so far away)and I'm not sure will I see them here..but I hope I see Yossy someday. Sorry about my bad English <3

#131 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:45 PM

For everyone who has asked me for the pic, The earliest I'll be able to get the pic out to you guys is at 4:00pm EST. I'm currently at work and won't be home until that time.

#132 metayero

metayero

Greedy Mouse

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:21 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
http://viewmorepics....?...3&i=1043453

Posted Image

#133 nonolol

nonolol

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

^
Cool pics :D

I wonder how rika would react if you told her your looking forward to seeing her on bijo houdan next week <3, maybe then they will know how up to date we are.

#134 Yo Jimbo

Yo Jimbo

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hey guys so apparently the autographs before the concert isn't happening... I asked the people manning the merch booth and that's where I got it from. Any of you guys know anything about it? Cuz I can only make it to the con today.
Posted Image
Crowds are won and lost and won again but our hearts beat for the diehards

#135 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

Fan cam video from Sakura Con 2009 Opening Ceremony with H&A

#136 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

^
Well, that's a little mean. Otaku has a negative connotation, doesn't it?

And, for this, they were supposed to be H&A, not Yossy and Rika, so they had to pretend they WEREN'T Rika and Yossy, right?

I'm surprised they were able to get that close. Usually the guests are ultra-guarded (unless they're Shokotan)

EDIT: And doesn't H!O have the exclusive deal w/ JapanFiles? So shouldn't we be getting up-close with them and not jph!p?

I don't think the term 'otaku' has the negative stigma (meaning geek/nerd) that it did. On Momoko's English-language Doga Doga 7 vid she says "we have otaku channel" meaning something for anime fans.......

And JPH!P is unmatched anywhere on the planet for Rika Ishikawa devotion...........I imagine they would be first in line ANYWHERE they could have a chance to meet her.

I gotta go visit their website and read all of the gushing commentary............<3

#137 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:27 PM

^
I only wish the guys at jph!p weren't such unabashed perverts. I hope they didn't do anything to make Rika uncomfortable.
Even so, I still think someone from H!O should have got to be near them, because we have the partnership and jph!p doesn't.

And otaku means someone who is devoted to a certain thing as a hobby, but it's more commonly used for anime fans. In Japan, 'otaku' is like 'wotagei'. They're labels you don't really want.

#138 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:35 PM

"They're labels you don't really want."
And you know that because...?
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#139 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:38 PM

They're labels you don't really want.

Intruiging, i though there were alot of people who pride themselves on these titles.
It's surprising as Otaku can be used to describe anyone. E.g Music Otaku, Whats wrong with that?

I have alot of mates who proudly call themselves Weeaboo's.

#140 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:50 PM

I'll reword it.
People who like anime and the like certainly pride themselves on how much they know about their favorite show. Same with wota and idols.
However, to the average person (read: non-fan) that extreme is a little strange. To people who AREN'T 'otaku' or 'wota', those types of people are strange and weird. You can't deny that the large amount of wota in the idol business turn the average person off.

I know this because of the interactions I've had with the Japanese students in my class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users