• Please log in to reply
14946 replies to this topic

#1941 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

^ But not many of them probably followed Mizuki only (and not the rest of H!P), so it would be strange for them to come across USTREAMUSUME. so I think it's safe to say that the American fan is a Momusu/H!P fan. XD

#1942 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

^
Well that's probably true. But I was a Shugo Chara fan first, so you never know. =) I'm a MM/H!P fan NOW but only BECAUSE of Shugo Chara and SCE. (And Buono and G4 of course.)

Obviously it may not be the case for that girl but it might be.

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#1943 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:56 AM

Wow, so all the anime tie ins are useful after all.

Well, after Momusu, Buono was the first group that I listen to. It wasn't because of the anime but because I just stumble upon it. And thanks to that, I'm now a fan of both Berryz and C-ute. So it's not impossible that someone start liking Momusu because of Fuku-hime(I got into Momusu because of Yossy).

Fuku-hime's probably very surprised to have oversea fans. I'm happy for her! And I hope UFA sees this as another reason to push her forward in future singles.

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#1944 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:07 AM

They're already aware of her overseas fans, I think
This: Posted Image
English! :o

What was the American fans name? Might know them... :whistle:
my speakers broke.. x_x

106zyo0.jpg

Top favorites: Mizuki, Tomoko, Akari, Yuka, Murotan

Favorite H!P group: Juice=Juice

#1945 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:47 AM

Yes, it is quite useful. =D If it wasn't for H!P and anime, I would be writing this message write now.

I'm happy for her as well. But I do hope all the girls know they have plenty of overseas fans too. It's a fact, you know?

VMAYe.png

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#1946 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:05 AM

She also fangirls over an Egg (her rival?)

Not her rival. She's talking about Akari Takeuchi, one of her close friends from the Eggs (the other being Ayano Satou). She drew a present given to both of them by Morisaki.
Posted Image

Posted Image

I remember those mugs. Morisaki gave Takeuchi for her birthday last year. I'm not sure when Fuku-chan recieved hers. Takeuchi and Fuku-chan were very close, and I think they are still close since Fuku-chan brought up those mugs. If you have not picked up on the hidden joke from Morisaki's present, those mugs are what you normally give to couples or newly weds. So Morisaki is kinda hinting that Takeuchi and Fuku-chan are so close that they are like couples XD ^^;
Fuku-chan and Takeuchi
Attached File  1108fukumura1.jpg   15.94K   24 downloads

It never occured to me Fuku-chan was close to Ayano, eventho they were tons of 2-shots with this 2 ^^;
Fuku-chan + Ayano have to be the most gorgeous pair from the Eggs :blush:
Here are the 2-shots of Fuku-chan and Ayano I have.
Attached File  1106satou.jpg   25.93K   19 downloadsAttached File  1110fukumura.jpg   15.4K   19 downloadsAttached File  1113fukumura2.jpg   22.05K   21 downloads

You're not familiar with the cutest Egg of all? Miyamoto Karin? It's hard not to be a fan of hers.

In my books Kudo Haruka has taken over the title of "Cutest Egg" XD XD If only Haruka had as much exposure as Karin so more ppl would know about her.
Attached File  haruka-01.jpg   104.68K   19 downloads

Mano Erina was once an Egg, as was Okuda Yui from Biyuuden. And Chisato's sister, Asuna. Korenaga Miki was an Egg once, too, although I think they only hired her to play futsal. :P

Korenaga Miki was orignally with the Eggs. She was the Eggs' first leader but it didn't last that long. When she became active with Gatas, Nocchi took over Egg leader position. I'm not sure if they officially announced that Korenaga left the Eggs for Gatas.

There's something about Miyamoto Karin that just attracts me............I think she's going to be one of those attention-grabbing charismatic idols like Kanyon or Momo. She's going to have tons of fans when she grows up! There's a video of her recording her voiceovers for an anime and she is so good at it! Amazing for how young she is.

Karin is one of those rare raw talents waiting to be polished into a bright star :)
I don't recall her voice acting an anime. Mayb you were mistaken for Karin's role in PinkKiss. It is a TV show, not an anime. Karin is the voice actor for the show's mascot, who does the narration for the show. Karin also sings the OP song for PinkKiss.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1947 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:20 AM

...Wouldn't it be nice... Take-chan (and Karin!) in MM. AND one or two new girls... This goes in the audition thread, huh... XD Well it's Mizuki related. Seeing as she's close to Take-chan, you know? =) It's not too surprising though, they joined eggs at the same time.

VMAYe.png

#1948 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:42 AM

I finally watch the latest ustreamusume

Did somebody in this thread send a email to ustream account?

Gakisan was reading a letter from a american female fan of Muzki...

THAT WAS ME!!!~~~
One faithful email. Now looks like i'm famous on 2ch :whistle:
Since no one told me what they talked about, I looked on 2ch!
They said Keitorin (Caity's usually a nickname for Caitlin/Katelyn/Caitlyn/Kaitlyn/Kaitlin etc so I used Keitorin)

:D

from 2ch

ケイトりん

ケイトリン?

けいとりん

アメリカー

ケイトリンリン

アメリカ14歳 ふくちゃんファン

アメリカ人も大好きみずきちゃん

I sent the email weeks ago, about time.. :good:
I hope I had correct Japanese, I'm learning. ^^;
I guess this means I'm famous now..
Mizuki knows I exist!! :omg:

106zyo0.jpg

#1949 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

^WOAH! Congrats Cat :good:
You are so lucky XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1950 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:53 AM

:o! Congrats Cat! That is awesome. x) Maybe we should all send more fan mail so that management knows how much people love Mizuki.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#1951 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

Wow that was you? XD I need to pay attention more. XD

That's pretty awesome, actually.

BTW What IS their UStream email anyway? I must have missed that detail a while back... XD LOL I feel kinda dumb that I didn't even realize it existed. =P
EDIT: NEVERMIND THAT QUESTION. I JUST FOUND IT IN THE EPISODE. Boy am I STUPID today. XD

VMAYe.png

#1952 TenshiDoll

TenshiDoll

I ♥ Fukuhime

• Senpai
  • 1371 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

^ [email protected]

worked for me~
:good:

too late x_x

Reina, Mizuki and Kanon are doing Karaoke :good:
Posted Image

Spoiler

106zyo0.jpg

#1953 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

Why am I not surprised Reina Time would be about Kareoke ^^; Lets hope its not one of Reina's 12hour Kareoke marathon. I don't think Zukki and Fuku-chan could last that long XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1954 Gabi♥

Gabi♥

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 557 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:33 AM

mizuki karaoke <3 love to see that

Posted Image

#1955 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:38 AM

Whoaaaa what's this about a 12 hour karaoke marathon??? XD

VMAYe.png

#1956 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

^

I belive it is going to be episode 5 of Hello Pro time?

#1957 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:44 AM

OMG! YAY! Another Halo Pro TIme with the kyuukies!

Oh and congrats CaityCat! I'm so jealous of you right now. I wanna send an email too but my Japanese is like...so bad.. Especially when it comes to kanjis.

@Verilian, we should! Let's make sure they read at least one fanmail for Fuku-hime every week. That way, other's who aren't her fans would start paying attention to her as well.

Maybe I should include a drawing.

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#1958 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:20 PM

im coming MIZUKINGDOM!!!
Posted Image

#1959 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:39 PM

Whoaaaa what's this about a 12 hour karaoke marathon??? XD

Reina has this habit of going on extended kareoke sessions, well known to her fans. That was what I was refering to :)
I didn't actually mean Reina is going to put Zukki and Fuku-chan thru that but it was a funny tot that just cross my mind ^^;

im coming MIZUKINGDOM!!!

Applying citizenship for Mizukingdom I see :lol: XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1960 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

Oh yeah, I've heard of Reina's extreme karaoke marathon. I wonder how long they can last if Reina were ever to put Fuku-hime and Zukki through it...Posted Image

I wonder what are the criterion to apply for citizenship~

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users