Photo

Coconuts Musume (ココナッツ娘)

• Please log in to reply
1625 replies to this topic

#1581 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

A friend of mine (she is also a user here) just showed me a photo from a Facebook account (I'm not there, so I can't tell whose exactly). It seems that Chelsea Ching is engaged.

https://fbcdn-sphoto...750531080_n.jpg

#1582 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

Awww congrats to her! :wub:

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#1583 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

I thought Chelsea dropped off the face of the earth . . . anyway, I wish her the best! Btw, is that a bikini top next to the engagement ring? :huh:

#1584 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

Music video for Danielle Delaunay's song "mother dear"

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#1585 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:35 AM

Thanks for posting ^ . Really good . . . she looks nice . . . she shows some acting skills, too . . .

#1586 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

Lehua is now single, she announced on her FB today that her and her husband are getting a divorce/divorced. Apparently, he cheated. 

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#1587 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:44 PM

Hi.  This is the third time I've shared this, and I feel like I'm being spammy, but I feel like there's people who may not see it if I share it ONLY in Mika's thread.

#1588 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

Good job, Zeta. Nobody watch all the themes. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1589 Ian905

Ian905

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 357 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:49 AM

Very interesting interview! Would have been interesting to hear more of her take on the idol industry and her personal experiences as an idol, though.

Now that Lehua and Mika have been interviewed online somebody needs to hunt down Danielle and the rest of CocoMusu. :sly:

Fan of the 48 Family, Linda III Sei, Tokyo Performance Doll, THE Possible, and Seifuku Kojo Iinkai.

My last.fm

#1590 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:06 PM

Would you believe I had a whole bunch of questions lined up to ask her?  But because I didn't write them down before hand, I ended up forgetting to ask every single one of them.  ;-;

Oh well, she says she's happy to come back for the Christmas Special in December, so fingers crossed!

#1591 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:02 PM

Now that Lehua and Mika have been interviewed online somebody needs to hunt down Danielle and the rest of CocoMusu.  :sly:

Someone find out what April has been up to since graduating, please ;p

Oh well, she says she's happy to come back for the Christmas Special in December, so fingers crossed!

She looked happy and nostalgic when she talked about those times. Would be cool if she'd join another round!

#1592 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:23 AM

(This is to the best of my knowledge . . . )

April kind of dropped off the map. Chelsea was involved in modelling 'a little.' I seem to remember seeing her image in a couple of print advertisements, also, a cheap info-mercial type of video where she actually had some lines to speak.

What I would love to see is an interview with Ayaka. :wub: She was in Cocomusu from the beginning until the end. After the end, actually. XD She even did some other stuff after the rest of the girls left. "All for one and one for all" pops to mind. Also, I remember seeing Ayaka in a Morning Musume Christmas special. The girls put on the cutest reindeer costumes and did a song and dance to "Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer." :coool:

I'm sure Ayaka has a lot of insider info. I doubt that she would want to share it, though. Bwwaaaaahhhh! :sob:

#1593 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:18 AM

I wonder if H!P will ever take in foreigners or non-asian members / KSS again. Back then it seems although Coconuts didn't sell very well they were still well-received by H!P's members and fans. I think it would be really interesting if a Japanese speaking non-asian had auditioned for a group like Momusu or Angerme or even at a KSS audition. I wonder if Tsunku would consider taking them or not. I'm personally not against the idea, although I know many people want their JPOP sung by Japanese girls, I don't hate the idea of seeing a black/white/latina/middle eastern member in the future! Because....I know their are non-asian families living in Japan and speaking Japanese (and also maybe English as well), so chances are, there must be some that want to become idols eventually, right? I hope one day we see something like that....since H!P is all about innovation and surprises!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#1594 Country Musume FanBoy

Country Musume FanBoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:18 AM

According to a post on Chelsea Ching's facebook account, she was recently attacked by a pit bull who was trying to fight her dog. Chelsea stated that she was doing everything she could to keep the pit bull from fighting her dog until a passerby helped her out by pulling the pit bull away from her dog. Her dog was unharmed and returned back to it's home, but Chelsea Ching suffered some injuries to her hand. She took a photo of her hand which showed a lot of bite marks! it is believe she will be ok, but it will take a little time for her hand to heal. In my opinion, she may want to update her tetanus shot if she hasn't already!

2mdmglx.jpg

Taiyo & Ciscomoon ~The One & Only~ <3

#1595 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:31 PM

She is very brave, at least more than me. :omg:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1596 Country Musume FanBoy

Country Musume FanBoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:23 AM

She is very brave, at least more than me. :omg:

Haha, I know, more brave than me too! She is a veterinarian now, so I'm sure she knew what to expect once she entered that altercation! XD

2mdmglx.jpg

Taiyo & Ciscomoon ~The One & Only~ <3

#1597 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:04 AM

Thanks for the updates! Where does Chelsea live now? Hawaii? Honolulu? Waikiki?

#1598 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 07:08 PM

Last news I read tells she was living in Honolulu, but I can't say how recent or accurated is that info. :keitai:

#1599 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:39 AM

^ Thanks for responding. I think Lehua and Danielle live in Hawaii, too. I think Mika lives in Los Angeles. Ayaka lives in Japan, but I don't know where, specifically. April is a big mystery . . .

#1600 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:36 AM

Yeah, April is a big mystery! Someone posted a pic of her in 2006 I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users