Photo

Bishojo Senshi - Sailor Moon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#41 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 11:20 AM

^_^
not here

jpopsuki perhaps if they let it through. But I don't think we should up anime on this tracker...

We could just spread it like they did in the good old days when neither bittorrent nor the wheel was yet to be discovered. Like ftp,irc,im?

#42 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 11:23 AM

Only a suggestion. Afterall ive seen Sailor Moon related stuff here before but wasnt sure if it was ok. I dont like IRC so thats the only one i would want to avoid.

#43 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 11:32 AM

yousendit.com?
^_^ I know they're not that fast but if it's just for the two files then it maybe just be the easiest way =)

if it's too slow, maybe i can arrange a temporary ftp (if you don't already have one).

but try yousendit.com first

Posted Image

#44 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:16 PM

Ok iv set up a http server at my end. My upload speed is by no mean the fastest in the world. So if want access to it. Pm me and ill sort out a password for U. Warning it gonna take between 4 and a half and five hours. So perhaps it would be better if only one person takes it here and spread it themself if they have a fast upload speed. Or at least spread it at the same time as me. Im not gonna be around this afternoon and probably not until tommorow afternoon (GMT) so if you PM and i dont reply it dont mean im ignoring you. I will however prirotise members here who contribute more and/or have good upload/download ratios.

But hey if your FTP server is pretty good perhaps it might be easier if i up it straight to that.

#45 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:41 PM

I appreciate your effort Himalia! I bet you sort it out somehow. But right now I'm in no hurry.............Cuz I started watching PGSM from the beginning! I watched the episode where Kino Makoto first appears yesterday, and that scene where those mean boys leave her standing in the rain all day, waiting in vainPosted Image, has to be one of the most heartbreaking ever... Waaaa... (takes out lots of tissue paper)Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#46 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:40 PM

Well im in the process of uping to someone with a damn site faster connection than me. So everyone who does not have it will have it soon anyway and hey whos your fav Senshi and why ?

#47 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:49 PM

That would be Sailor Jupiter, A.k.a Kino Makoto... Posted Image She is such a strong (and pretty...) charachter which seems to keep her cool when the others don?Lt. And she can SING! That "Lovely Yell" song is one of my favorite among all the other soldiers. *sigh* I really really like it... (starting WinAmp)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#48 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 04:55 PM

Sailor Mars!!!!! She's just so cute and I really like her when she is at the temple and looking after kids. She seems like the senshi with most responsibility.
did I mention that she is cute?? Posted Image

Posted Image

oh and by the way.... I got the ftp thingy up and running.... haven't got the files just yet tho so be patient. PM me for instructions and remember to make sure your client supports implicit ssl and that you use it (duh). (Flashfxp supporst at least, dunno about other clients...)

edit: Special Act on FTP!!! PM!!!

#49 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 11:33 PM

I think my Avatar gives away who my fav is. But ill say it anyway Sailor Mercury. The character Ami Mizuno played by Hama Chisaki is so adorable. How could anyone ever be mean to her. I kinda feel protective about (Grrrrr keep away shes mine). She seems to be the kindest of the Senshi. But that can be argued for all of them in there own ways. As for Dark Mercury the only thing that springs to mind is when im good i am very very good (Mercury) but when im bad im better (Dark Mercury) As much as i loved that part of the storyline, i so wanted the nice Mercury to be back each episode.

#50 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 01:12 PM

As for Dark Mercury the only thing that springs to mind is when im good i am very very good (Mercury) but when im bad im better (Dark Mercury)

Yes yes, I liked it when she did the "dark power makeup"! And so did Nephrite.... It would have been neat to see if he and Ami-chan ever got together later on. As normal persons, I mean. It was so sweet to see them look at each other at the karaoke bar... Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#51 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 10:27 AM

Uploaded something from Aino Minako at Jpopsuki..
Check it out if you are interested ^_^

#52 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:03 PM

it's got skull and crossbones next to it and is not yet available..

is it her bikini photoshoot or something? j/w 'cause thats not really my thing :)
shift_Mikitty

#53 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 04:13 PM

There are some shots with bikini and some without ...i do not know what entirely it is ha...such IV/PB?? seems to make no sense to me haha
I have only browse a bit lah...no time or mood to watch currently

#54 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 09:56 PM

i think the skull and crossbones icon means you need admin approval still? I'll keep checking to see when it becomes available
shift_Mikitty

#55 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 11:48 PM

Ayaka Komatsu has two photobooks and two DVDs at the momnent. Not including any that there ar others on that is. Neither of hr photobooks have any bikini stuff in them. A little swimsuit but nothing much. However both of her DvDs have alot of Bikini stuff on them. It certainly shows her in a different light than in PGSM.

#56 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:44 AM

so i just learned that there was some drama between #tv-nihon and #pgsm :)

no more #pgsm
shift_Mikitty

#57 Santa-san

Santa-san

圣诞老人

• Senpai
  • 1254 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 03:58 PM

What's all this I hear about Aino Minako? In in in a swimsuit???
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#58 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 06:56 PM

so i just learned that there was some drama between #tv-nihon and #pgsm  :lol:

no more #pgsm

WHAT?!?! Why? Gimme full story please! I really liked that channel :D
I wasn't a regular or something but twas nice ppl there

What's all this I hear about Aino Minako? In in in a swimsuit???

I don't recall any swimsuit personally but I do remember ayaka in a rather tacky photoshoot. :D

#59 tchenku_rms13

tchenku_rms13

6th gen member

• Uploader
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 09:36 PM

hmm well I heard the short version so here goes..

A while back, some other group had stolen subs from TV-Nihon. A member of that group was also an op of #PGSM. Someone from #TV-Nihon who also had rank in #PGSM de-op'ed this person from #PGSM.

#PGSM is supposed to be a neutral channel, so my little sister decided to re-op the guy. Well a few people (like 2 of them I think) from #TV-nihon made a huge fuss over it and I guess a lot of flammage spilled into #PGSM. Lots of cussing and drama, and #PGSM ended up pulling out. From what I understand, it was just those 2 individuals messing up the fun for everybody because of the op-supremacy thing. Mostly everyone else is still on good terms as far as I know.. but PGSM ops are keeping away from TV-Nihon I think.

If you try to /join #PGSM now, you get a nice little note saying to go to #TV-nihon :lol:

Sounds like a bunch of girly drama to me :D
shift_Mikitty

#60 hu5h

hu5h

ハッシュ

• Senpai
  • 477 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 10:30 PM

gah this fricking bitching. I don't see why another group wouldn't be allowed to use the subs (if they acknowledged tvn) and use/improve them. open-source ffs. FREE!! How extreamly childish of tvn imo. And if they really did steal them, there wouldn't be any reason why to flame a neutral channel...

Most of the ops of #tv-nihon I've encountered seems like they have a thing for power over the ppl "-_- serious banage without any aparent reason. That was the only chan I ever was afraid of writing anything at all for fear of banage.

I hope they resurrect #pgsm soon =| Hopefully on another server too.