• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

Matsumoto_rinaKII.jpgMatsuRina.jpgriina.jpgMatsumotorina.jpgmatsumoto_rina.jpgmatsumoto_rina_zps1fc236b2.jpg

Name: Matsumoto Rina (松本梨奈)
Nickname: Riina (りーな), Matsurina (まつりな)
Birthdate: September 3, 1993
Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
Blood Type: O
Height: 159cm
Bust: 78cm
Waist: 57.1cm
Hips: 83cm

Hobby: Collecting cake boxes
Special Skill: Clarinet
Future Dream: Actress
Favorite food: Melon
Favorite words: Dreams come true

Catchphrase: ふんわりモードであなたを見つめたい♥ いつもスマイリーナ

SKE48 official site blog
Google +

G+ Introduction

#2 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:38 PM

Any details, why she hadn't her thread yet?

Photo really nice for profile one :blink:

Posted Image

#3 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:39 PM

The reverse gum bubble girl! :)

signature3.png

#4 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:38 PM

^
^ .. I was really surprise too that she don't have her thread yet ...

She is one of my SKE48 oshi ... I am really extremely happy when I got the news that she is going to be in senbatsu for SKE48 8th Single, Kataomoi Finally

I figure there should be more material on her since the single is going to be out soon and she is in senbatsu now ..
I will try my best to update as much as possible on her :)

Anyway .. For some history .. Here is a great OPV I saw ..
I think the fan did a great job and its done before her senbatsu announcement .. Simply moved me to tears ..

#5 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

Wow, nice list of profile photos. You can also link her Election video (basic source and all).

Dress on most recent photo is awesum!

Posted Image

#6 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

She didn't make SKE48 senbatsu for the 10th single ..

So she would soon no longer be able to post of the SKE48 Ameblo blog ..

It really hurts my heart that she will soon disappear from there :(

#7 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

Today .. she announce graduation .. :(
https://plus.google....sts/Z8phhqvLUrh

#8 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

Tonight .. I am feeling emo ..
She is the reason why ..
I have updated on her profile on the first page with her last SKE48 profile picture..
I guess I am late .. but now we can look how she progress and grown though the years ...
I have only follow her for half or even less than half her journey in SKE48 .. but it was wonderful ..
I nearly selected her to take over from Kumi as my SKE48 oshimen but I selected Mizuho instead because she is younger and newer ..
But it does not take away the fact that I really like her ..
She is one of the reason why Team KII is my favorite 48G team now .. I put Team KII as my favorite team on my profile for the AKB48 group account.
In 2011, when Team KII come to Singapore .. there isn't anyone I like in KII .. then after they left Team KII become my favorite team and I follow MatsuRina ..

looking at the gap of post .. there ain't a post for 1 and a half years until her graduation announcement post from me ..which is really sad ..
Ya .. nothing much ever happen to her ... well maybe except for senbatsu selection last year where she got 41th position ..

Basically .. i still dunno why I like her .. she is a very quiet girl and it is obvious during the result of the senbatsu election last year .. she said the least in her speech ..
She don't look very good .. neither the cute sweet girl nor the sexy babe like you would expect of an idol .. but there is something very attractive about her once you get pass what is in front ..
I guess a huge bunch of fans do realise that and voted her in to 41th position last year ..

I really dread April coming as she will leave soon .. I will post again when it come ..
Last year, I lost someone very important to me in SKE48 in April .. this year, I will lose another person who is very important to me in SKE48 in April again .. :(

#9 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Today is her graduation performance..
She is considered as graduated? but she will still be fulfilling her handshake obligation until 29 April..

10-1_zps50b96325.jpg
10-2_zpsd1e64284.jpg8589c7a8-4aaa-409c-bd05-deeb8cccf6b3_zps

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

I guess this is the end .. and goodbye to her ..
I really like her .. she almost become my kami for SKE48 but I choose Mizuho because I believe Mizuho would last longer .. I hate it when I am right sometimes ..

I realise I didn't write what made me follow her as I usually do on the 2nd page after I create the thread ..
The story is she came Singapore both times that SKE48 came ..The first time .. she did not made an impression because Rumi was around .. The 2nd time .. the whole old Team KII turn up ..
I really got no one in Team KII back then ..So I went for Churi .. but it was MatsuRina birthday during the period she is in Singapore ..
I decided to get her a birthday present  .. but I couldn't remember how she look .. so I took a lot of effort to remember her as I don't want to give present to the wrong girl ...lol
At the Airport .. I fail to pass it to her .. she being her not confident self .. was in 2 minds and didn't take the present from me .. I guess its either she don't believe anyone would give her a gift or she was unsure if she can take the gift from the fans ..
But nonetheless .. I took the 2nd chance at the cafe event and pass it to her during the handshake .. She remember that she didn't take the gift from me the day before at the airport and accept it ..
I guess in my effort to remember her .. I put a lot of attention on her .. to me, she is very weird, a strange idol, a girl of mystery, someone who is always in deep thought ..
Anyway .. during the show in Singapore .. we celebrated her birthday .. she was very touch and was holding back her tear ..
honestly ..before all this .. my friends tell me ..she is very cold ..not responsive and not a nice idol .. most don't like her.. her popularity in Singapore was obvious .. the cheers from Singapore fan is very limited ..but I guess its still enough for her ..
But before the show .. I saw a Japanese fan .. who made a signboard for her for her birthday .. the board has not dry yet .. so he stood in the hot sun of Singapore holding the signboard to dry it ..I was moved by that ..
That made me realise .. she may not be cute, pretty or charming .. but people like her for some reason .. and I fell in love with her for reason I still couldn't figure out ..
I was really happy she got into SKE48 senbatsu twice .. my friends was telling no way it would happen and its impossible for her to repeat a 2nd time in senbatsu but it happened ..
It was really great she got a position in senbatsu election last year .. I
MatsuRina being an idol with limited looks, charms and characteristics has achieved everything a 48G elite idol can achieve which is very commendable ..

It was great following her ..even though I only went less than half of her journey with her .. It was great ..
She is the reason why why Team KII is my favorite 48G team ..even though .. the Team shuffled but I still like the team alot ..
Now most of the girls I support in SKE48 including Mizuho is in Team KII .. she made a huge different in my SKE48 fandom ..
All the best to her .. She was my oshimen and I will always miss her ..

Usually when I have a oshimen graduate .. I will post all my stuff of her ..
its very little because I ran out of money and become really broke along the way ..
Spoiler

Her last blog post ..
Spoiler

#11 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

She is gone.. (T_T)
I was so busy at work that I didn't have a change to look at her last G+ post .. and they took it down really fast .. :sob:
I have to deal with this shock suddenly realising she is gone ..
g02.jpg

At least her last SKE48 blog post is still up ..
Spoiler

I will miss her a lot .. :(

#12 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

wow .. talk about idols giving you a whole range of feelings ..
well .. they can do it when they are no longer idols too ..

I never had a graduated highly important oshimen who show me she is happily in love really fast ..
Guess I finally know how it feels ... TERRIBLE!!!!
well i know .. its not authenticated .. and she got every right now since she is not an idol ..
and furthermore .. I never seen idols as my potential girlfriend since I am really old .. but it just don't feel good ..
dunno why I feel this way .. >.<

anyway .. ya ... Love Love ...
_20740_zpsac918e8b.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users