105 replies to this topic

#61 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:08 AM

J-Kaida You will be sure later
♥御井♥ちぃ♥ I will update tomorrow or today :)
~asianqueen~ Welcomee, I hope you enjoy the rest

#62 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:18 AM

Without you
Chapter 4

Airi POV

We all reached the second floor. "Which room is Chii's" Miya asked. "Down there." Chisato replied as she pointed to the room far on the right. We all walked. "Maybe she is sleep." Mai said. As we all approached the door. "Chii you in here." Saki yelled as she knocked on the door. We all went quiet waiting for her to answer and no answer came. "Guess she isn't." I said as I hugged Airi tighter. "She gotta be" Miya said as she open the door.

We entered the room and Chii's stuff was tossed around the room. "Either she is messy or in a hurry." Momoko whimpered from behind me as she still tugged on my shirt. "Shh,...... Whats that noise?" Mai sad as she looked around. We all grew quiet as we could here a barely dripping sound. "It's raining." Miyabi said, "No it's a shower." Chisato said as she pointed toward the bath room door. We all quickly scrambled over to it with Miya and Mai putting there is to the door. "Chii are you in there?" Miya asked as she knocked on the door. It was silence except for the dripping sound. "NNNNNNN" Momoko whimpered from behind, as we all looked at her she pointed to the floor and we seen water escaping the bathroom.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNN, what's that red stuff?" Momoko said as she grabbed me shirt tighter and pulled me back.
"We're coming in Chinami." Miyabi screamed
"No, no, no pleased don't open it." Momo said as she shook her head in my shirt.
Miyabi twisted the door knob and open the door. As the door flew open. Water and red stuff rushed out the quiet small bathroom over our bare feet.

"Oh my god." Mai whispered as she backed up away from the bathroom. "Chii-san are you hurt?" Chisato screamed in the bathroom,.

Miyabi POV

As me, Rii, Chisa and Nakky walked in the bathroom, the bathroom curtains were closed. "Open them." Saki said as us 4 stood in the bathroom. "No." Chisato said as she backed up a little. I put my hands on the curtain and open it. "Oh my god!!!" Chisato screamed as she put her hand over her mouth.

What we seen made the rest of us stand there is silence and fear. Chinami laid in the tub with the shower on dead. She head a gun shot to her forehead. Her eyes were wide open as if she was in fear. I could here Momoko crying loud as she already knew what was happening. Risako quickly turned of the shower. "I'm gonna be sick." Chisa said as she started to gag, as she left the room.

Airi POV

All 7 of us sat in the living room quiet nothing to say, I suppose, I felt sick from the eerie scene. Chii is dead.

"I want to go home." Miya said with tears coming down her cheeks

"Well guess what we can't we are stuck here until Sunday" Chisato yelled as she walked around in a circle.
"What happen to her?" Miya sad sobbing
"Somebody shot her, duh." Chisa yelled again
"Calm down, Okai, lets call the police" I said
"She is right." Risako said standing up, I, Airi, Momo and Saki followed Rii into the hall way were the phone was.
"What are we going to say?" Saki said as she looked at all of us.
"We found a dead body!!" I whispered, after I said that Momo started crying even harder.
"Calm down Momo." Miya said holding her
"There going to think we killed her." Saki said as she folded her arms and looked at the phone.
"So what we can't be stuck here with a dead body." Miya said as she still held the sobbing Momo
"Ugh, I'll handle it" Risako said as she picked up the phone, and dialed out.
After a moment of silence not including Momo's sobs Risako spoke.
"There isn't a dial tone." Risako said throwing the phone down.
"What the hell do you mean." Miyabi said grabbing the phone.
"Look it's been cut." I said as I examined the cut wire from the wall.
"Shit who cut it?" Saki said as she walked back into the living room
"Somebody is going to kill me." Momo cried out loud
"Shut up! Chisa screamed from the living room.

We all joined the rest in the living room every one slouched on the couches and we joined.
"Who killed her?" Mai whispered looking around the room.
"MIYABI DID." Chisato screamed as she stood up
Everyone eyes went to Miyabi.
"No I didn't" Miyabi said as tears started to roll down her cheeks.
"You said the last time you seen her, was when you seen her in the living room!!" Chisato yelled.
"She couldn't have she helped cook." Mai said as she motion Chisato to take her seat
"That's right!" Airi agreed
"Well Saki did it then." Chisato said pointing her finger at Naki
"No the hell I didn't don't put any blame on me." Naki said folding her arms
"You were the only person using the phone." Rii said standing up.
"And the phone line is cut!!!" Chisato said standing next to Rii who was standing in front of Saki
"I didn't do it, why would I." Naki said
"How did the phone line get cut?" Maimai asked
"I don't know." Naki yelled
"Maybe there is a masked murder who escaped from prison and he now lives here and he is made because we are in his home." Momoko whimpered in the corner of the couch next to Miya
"She is right maybe there is." Mai started to scream as she ran up to Chisa and held her
"Calm down okay none of us killed her she is our friend, maybe there is something wrong" I said as I stood up

Momoko POV

"Momo.." I heard a very audible voice call my name I squinted my eyes to try and adjust to the darkness. We all determine that we would sleep in Airi's room furthers from Chii's and safe for all of us.

"Wh-what?" I whispered. I sat up to Airi, Saki, Rii and Miya was above me. "Chisa and Maimai isn't here." Airi whispered.
"What, what time is it?" I whispered
"It's about 6 a.m, Rii woke up and seen they wasn't here." Naki whispered
"What?!" I said yelled
"Shut up." Naki said giving me a little tug.
"Let's go look for them." Miya said
Airi helped me up from the pile of covers on the floor and we headed for the door.
As the door crept open we all starred in curiosity and I felt fear rush in my body as I began to shake. The door open and we seen Chisa, coming in. We all sighed in relief.
"What are you guys doing up?"
"Looking for you guys." Rii said folding her arms. As we all backed up so Chisa could come in and close the door. "I went to the bathroom in my room."
"For what?" Miya said
"Because someone was in this one."
"Where is Maimai?" Airi whispered
"I don't know." Chisa replied walking passed us and going to the bed that her Naki and Maimai shared and sat down
"What do you mean you don't know?" I replied
"Well I got up tried to open the bathroom and it was locked so I went to mine."
"So Maimai must be in this bathroom." Rii said.
"Maimai hurry up dodoing." Chisa laughed
We heard nothing but silence.
"Here we go again!!" I whimpered as I hugged up to Airi
Chisa quickly stood up and went to the door
"Mai open the door." Chisa yelled banging on the door. There was no reply
"Someone cut on the damn light!!" Chisa yelled

As Airi flicked on the light we saw a pool of blood slip across the carpet from the bed to the bathroom door. As we all starred in amazement and fear. Chisa started banging on the door.
"Maimai open the freaking door right now." Chisa yelled. I felt hot tears run down my cheek
"Maimai please open the door." She continued
."Kick it down." Rii said coming up to the door."
"How dummy?" Chisa said who was also now crying.
"Kick it at the knob and it will break." Airi said pointing at the knob.
Chisa back up and started stomping on the door. The thuds echoed around the small room. Soon enough we heard a crack then the door flew open....

#63 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:29 AM

I fixed the grammer problems lolz

#64 J-Kaida

J-Kaida

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:31 AM

Oh yeah, Chisa did it. Mmhm, guilty as sin. Red-handed, cold-blooded, yellow-bellied, murderer!
Posted Image

#65 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:46 AM

^ Lolz Chisa is koo I love her <3

#66 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:51 AM

OMG YES. MORE ACTION

and yes Chisa is so badass. I looooove her character~ <3 *swoon*
can't to see more badass from Chisa~

VERY fast update! I'll be waiting for the next one
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#67 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:27 AM

^ Yea I be thinking that Chisa is badd ass in real life lolz. And yea thriller is my thing I can't get wrotters block with it lolz. I will update tomorrow I think it is to soon now lolz

#68 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:07 AM

HEYY its the 3rd here lolz so that's kind of the next day so here is part 5
---------------

Chapter 5
Miyabi POV

Chisa back up and started stomping on the door. The thuds echoed around the small room. Soon enough we heard a crack then the door flew open. The rest of us ran up to Rii and Chisa who stood in front of the door. There was nothing there but a pool of blood. "What the hell?" Chisa yelled. As she looked around the bathroom.
"Oh my god" Momoko yelled as she ran for the room door
"Whats wrong Momo?" Airi said
"Shes under the bed that's why there is a pool of blood she said opening the door and running out.
Chisa quickly ran up the bed and looked under
"Maimai!!" Chisa screamed She stood back up and proceeded to move the mattress
"Somebody please help me!!" Chisa pleaded under her tears and whimpering
Nakky, Rii and me ran her side and helped her, move the mattress and frame. Under it laid Mai's body, her throat was cut. With a gun shot to the head.
"Mai." Chisa cried as she went between the frames and held the dead corps I could feel my dinner rising inside of my stomach. I held my mouth as I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet.

Airi POV

I stood there in complete shocked as I backed up to the wall. Chisa laid in Mai's pool of blood consoling her, but Mai is dead and who knows who is next me?
"She is gone Chisa stop." Risako said as she tried to pull off Chisa
"No leave me alone." Chisa said yanking back from Rii
"She was my best friend." Chisa said

Saki POV

We all sat in the kitchen quiet nothing to say. Chisato finally joined us her shorts and shirt was drenched in Maimai's blood.
"Who did it." She said pointing at all of us
"I-I don't know." Airi whispered
"I mean like if she was shot then how did none of us here it?" Miya added
"I don't know but who ever is doing this is gonna die." Chisa said heading for the knife left on the counter.
We all sat in silence as she weld the knife in her hand
"We have to get off this island." Miya added
"I don't want to die!!!" She continued
"Me neither" Airi added
"The boat we can get on the boat the captain told us about." Rii said
"Yeah" I said as I stood up out my chair
"Wait where is Momoko?" Airi added
"I haven't seen her since she left the room." I added
The room felt silent as we all looked around
"First we find the boat then we look for Momo" Rii said

Airi POV

We all met back up the main door and still not sight of Momo. The sun was already up around 8 am to be sure, and Momo has been gone for about 2 hours now.

"She hasn't popped up yet so it doesn't matter, look the sun is up so lets go look for the boat." Nakky said as she open the door. It was gloomy out the storm was coming tonight.
"Where is the boat." I said hugging my shirt from the morning wind.
"Its that way." Risako said pointing at a side of the island
We all walked out toward the way she lead us. About 10 minutes of silence from no one talking we reached a docked different from the one we arrived at.
"Where the hell is the boat." Rii said as she looked around we all got on top of the wooded dock and seen no boat. Nothing just water and the sun rising.

"Momo took it" Chisa yelled
"Momo wouldn't do that" Miya yelled back at her
"Well where the hell is she and where is the damn boat!!!!" Chisa replied
"I don't know." Miya said putting her head down
"Where going to die." I screamed as I started to cry
"Your not going to die none of us is." Nakky said
"Because Momo is the killer and she fled the scene" She continued as she started to grab her hair.
"Momo wouldn't kill no one" I yelled
"THEN WHERE IS SHE, AIRI WHERE IS THE DAMN BOAT?" Chisa screamed as she pointed the knife she been hold close to her near me
"I don't know?"
"Well that's a good thing if Momoko is the killer than she isn't here and we are not going to die" Rii said as she started to stomp back up to the house. We all followed behind her.

Saki POV

We all sat in the kitchen quite 3 of us gone. "I'm not going to sleep." Airi said with her head down.
"Let's drink some coffee, that way we will at least be hyper until noon" Rii said as she walked to the coffee pot.
She brought it over and and poured everyone a cup.
"Isn't that old?" Miya said as she looked at the cup Rii poured her.
"No Chii made it earlier." Rii said pouring my glass.
"What the hell!!" Chisa said grabbing her throat. I soon started to feel the pain she was feeling. The coffee I had swallowed started to burn my throat, as if it was acid. I felt the room spinning then it went pinch dark

#69 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:37 AM

WHAT'S THAT!?

I wanted to know who is the real killer of the story. It somehow scared me by reading it, I get messed up...
It is Momo or Rii is the killer...

OH MY!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! IT SEEMS SCARED ME A LOT

My Graphics Thread • FB ACCOUNT

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png
♥Ava and Siggy made by Aira^^♥

#70 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

Under it laid Mai's body, her throat was cut. With a gun shot to the head.

Well the Murderer is definatly thorough! :S

Poor Chisa went a bit nuts :P

Hmm could Momo bee the murderer, I think she just panicked!

My Money is still on Miya at the moment

#71 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

♥御井♥ちぃ♥ I will post the next chapter later I'm am trying to get the timeline in play lolz it's already Saturday on there
oddball Lolz I would think that Chisa would go crazy if Mai was to ever die lolz

#72 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

Summery: Chii was found dead Friday night from a gun shoot, including the only phone line being cut. Maimai was found dead around 6 am under the bed her, Chisa and Saki shared, from a gun shot and a slice of the throat must likely the gun shot was over kill. Shortly after the girls notice that Momo is missing (Not presumed dead because there is no body), After going to the secondary dock the girls discover that the paddle boat is also missing. Around 8 am the girls sipped coffee that Chii had made earlier they passed out.

Without you
Chapter 6
Miyabi POV

"Miya wake up." I heard a raspy voice whisper, as I tried to adjust my eyes to the dim room. I awoke on the floor with Rii above me.
"Where am I?" I whispered
"I don't know what Chii put in there but I am telling you it was some strong stuff." She said sitting next to me.
"Where is Nakky?" Airi said moaning as she tried to stand up
"I don't know?" Rii said trying to help Chisa up.
"Hey do you guys think she did it?" Chisa said wobbling to the stool,
"No not Naki" I said rubbing my head
"Then where is she?" Chisa said as she scratched her hair
"I don't know?" I said as I struggled to sit on the stool
"What time is it?" Airi asked
"It's 7 pm" Rii said looking at her watch
"Oh my we been sleep for what, 12 hours or so?" Chisa said
"Just about." Airi said yawning
"Look it's only 4 of us, everyone else is dead."
"'No Nakky and Momo isn't dead." I said cutting off Chisa
"She is right." Airi agreed
"Well it's only 4 of us we need to stick together before we all die." I said
"Who the hell spiked the coffee." Chisa said
"Chii....." Airi respounded
"Chii is dead why would she spike the coffee?" I snapped.
"IS she?" Chisa said
"What?" Rii replied
"Well none of us checked her body." yelled Chisa
"She had a gun shot to the head she is dead." I respounded
"In High school Chii was the make up artist I know what she can do with paint." Chisa respounded as she headed for the kitchen stairs upstairs. We all followed behind her on the fear of not being alone.

Airi POV

We all followed Chisa into Chii's room and headed for the bathroom. Inside it was blood stains and it smelled bad. As well all starred in the empty tub where just laid stains from the so called blood.
"I f*&%ing told you Chinami is the killer." Chisa yelled. We all just stood there in shock. I walked out the bathroom confused how could Chii well Chinami be the killer, I thought she was surely dead. As I look around the well lit room from the light which wasn't even on when we lift the room, I seen Chinami's cloths on the floor bloody.
"Guys look there is her cloths." I said as I pointed as everyone walked into the room where her purple shorts and matching shirt laid near the window. "I'm going to kill her." Chisa yelled as she exit the room.
"You guys, don't you think she over reacting like she's the killer." Rii said as exited the room.
Me and Miya was left in the room starring at each other.
"Chii is not a murderer." Miya said as she exited the room. I quickly followed her.

Chisato POV

We all sat in the kitchen once again.
"What are we dumb stupid one of us is killing people, or who knows it might be Momo and Nakky there both missing." Rii said. The thunder cracked outside from the storm that has been brewing all day.
"It's going to be a storm." Airi said.
"And we just got to last this night and tomorrow morning then we are all Scott free." I snapped at her.
"Stop yelling at her." Miya yelled at me as she shoved me.
"Don't push me." I yelled as I shoved her back. She quickly fell to the ground.
"You dummy she is still weak from her accident." Airi said quickly running to her side.
"You take your pain pills?" Airi asked.
"I don't need them." Miya said as she tried to stand up
"Your going to need them." I said as I walked passed her.

Airi POV

"It's around 10 pm." Rii screamed above the roaring thunder. She was upstairs and I was down stairs alone.
"Can you and Miya please hurry up I don't want to be alone." I screamed.
"Here we come." Rii screamed, as her and Miya came down stairs.
"About time." I said hugging Miya.
"You guys find Chisa?" I asked.
"No, neither Chisa or Nakky or even Momo." Miya said
"It's some weird stuff happening Mai's body is missing also." Rii added
"How is this happening?" I whispered as we all walked into the living room.
"Mai was definitely dead when we found her." Miya said
"Yes she was." Rii added

Miyabi POV

As the thunder roared and the rain poured down on the house loud the light blinked on and off. All 3 of us just sat there quiet.
"I'm hungry." Airi whined as she held her stomach.
"You guys want to eat?" Rii asked. Me and Airi nodded in agreement we all walked through the half dim massive house to the kitchen.
"What do you want Airi?" I asked as I rubbed her head. It came from the maturing part of me from when we was in foster care and living together.
"Noodles." She cheerfully said, the first smile I seen on her face since Friday afternoon.
"Okay." I smiled and I headed for the cabinet and grabbed some packets of noodles, I put them in a big bowl for all 3 of us and added water and herbs.
"I don't want any mint in it." Rii said. I nodded and put them in the microwave. As I pressed 10 minutes the lights serge and the power went out. Airi let out a scream

Airi POV.

I screamed as all the light went out.
"Calm down." Rii yelled
"It's just a power serge." She continued
I stopped screaming and started crying, I was feeling really scared this was how all of us would die. I knew it I even felt in in my gut.
"We have to turn the power box back on." Rii said. The thunder and lighting outside made things a bit visible but even more scarier.
"I'm not going." I shouted.
"I'm not leaving you here, Airi." Miya said grabbing my arm.
"I'm s-scared." I whined. She held me and assured me it was going to be alright
"Come on." Rii said as she grabbed my hand and lead me and Miya outside.

The storm roared and it was dark except when lighting hit . We barely step fully outside and we were already drenched in rain.
"It's at the right side" Rii screamed trying to speak louder than the wind and rain. We all followed Rii, Miya and me in a line walking with the flats we came in.
"It's right over here!!" She yelled pointing at a box.
"WA-What's that?" I said. As we got closer we seen a pale faced girl lying there with visible stabbings to the chest
"Oh my god." Miya screamed as she tried to back up.
"She can't be dead." I pleaded as the wind grew stronger.

#73 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

I added a summery

#74 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:04 AM

Wow that chapter moved the plot on!

So the dead bodies are dissapeering? is the murderer hiding the bodies or is the something more sinister going on?

Oh no, another death, surely it must be Chisa <3

#75 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:34 PM

^ Lolz I'm trying to keep the time frame on and going, And you will find out why and how the bodies are dissapearing like in the last chapter ^^; I like how it is going so far

#76 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:43 AM

Lolz
i keep puttint hit off I am about to finish Chaoter 7 now, and I will finish other chapters in the other stories

#77 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 05:46 AM

oh darn, I thought there was another update~ *snaps fingers*\

oh well, i can't wait for you to finish~ hope you update soon!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#78 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

^ Lolz her is the update

Without you
Chapter 7

Risako POV

"She can't be dead." Miya pleaded as the wind grew stronger. There lied Nakky's dead body with stabbings on the body
"Don't touch her." Airi yelled.
I quickly stepped over her and open the power box and switched the main power on. I quickly stepped back over Nakky's body.
"Hurry up?" Airi yelled. With me leading and the rest of them following the rest behind me. Soon we all was back at the main entrance. As we poured in and quickly slammed the door behind us. The lights glared from the living room lights.
"What are we going to do?" Airi said as she started to cry.
"Change our cloths. What do you think we are going to do?" I yelled as I started to stomp up the stairs as the two followed behind me.

Miyabi POV

We all sat in Risako's room with our now fresh cloths on, we all had to change in front of each other from the fear of being alone and disappearing. I could feel my eyes starting to want to rest.
"It's 2 am, a few hours left and we all can get the hell off this island." Rii said as she brushed her hair.
"What time is the captain coming?" I said as I rubbed the sleeping Airi who laid in my lap.
"at 12 so it's only 10 hours away."
"It's something weird going on." I said
"Why do you say that??" Rii respounded
"Because the way this is different, Chii was shot, Mai was shot and stabbed, and Nakky was stabbed." I said
"Well maybe there is 3 killers or something, Chisa and Momo is still missing." Rii said scratching her head
"It's weird." I respounded
"But Momo, never I took her in, she won't do that." I continued
"If you say so." Rii said yawning

Airi POV

I open my eyes and seen nothing. It was silent a little to silent. As I jumped up from the position I was laying in and sat down. I looked around at my surroundings, nothing.
"W-What the heck?" I whispered. Where was Rii and Miya? I rubbed my eyes as I was still tired. I stood up and checked the empty room. And I started to feel a rush of fear rise in my body the realization that no one was with me. I cautiously open the door and peaked down the empty hallway. For a second and I didn't want to move seeing as this house was old it creaked its ass off and I didn't want anyone especially the killer knowing I was a wake. And I quietly close the door behind me.

Instead of taking steps I slid my feet down the hall to my room. And open the door with sliding in and closing the door back I creep to my dresser and took a hoody. I am tired of being in this house at least outside I can hide and be alone until sunrise. I thought to myself as I took a look at my cell phone which lied on the window seal. "7 am" it read. I let out sight just a few more hours. I thought to myself
"Ahhhh" I heard a voice scream from outside. As I quickly moved the curtains and peaked outside in the dim lite darkness I seen a girl being chase by another. My eye sight isn't perfect to see how it is but I know I recognized that the voice indeed came from Risako.

She was being chased away from the house to the shore. I quickly exited the room trying to make my way downstairs without slipping on the steps. As I was running I quickly stopped at the bottom of the steps. What was I doing, chasing the killer for what, she or he had a gun for heaven sakes, I would die trying to save my friends. But it is my friends more like my family, it is in actuality my fault that our parents died in the cabin fire. And yet they all forgiven me over time and never blamed me, their more like my family. I assured my self that it would be best to help fight and not sit in fear.

I hugged my hoody as I prepared to brace myself for the morning whether. As I quickly open the door I felt the gush of whens and the screams of Risako's voice. I took a deep breathe as I knew the end was soon to come but I knew I couldn't just leave Rii & Miya to die. I ran toward the voice which lead me to a cabin were shouting was coming from. I couldn't recognize the voices but I know it was more than one.
"CHISATO" I heard a voice scream, was she dead or the killer. I felt my nervous rise as I tried to make my body decide if I wanted to take the risk and interrupt the situation that was going on inside. I mentally assured my self that it was for the best as the wind picked up I quickly open the door.

The scene I seen there was out of the ordinary I could barely believe what my eyes was starring at.
Chisa held a knife to Rii-chans throat.
"What the hell Chisato." I yelled as I just stood in the same position.
"It's over Airi, it's all over everyone is going to die now." Chisato yelled.
"Help me!!" A voice yelped. From a dark part of the cabin. As my eyes slowly looked toward I seen Momo in the corner tied up.
"Don't move." Chisa whispered as she grabbed Rii tighter.
I stood there in disbelief.
"You all have to die." Chisato said with tears coming down her eyes.
"No Chisa everyone doesn't." I said trying to give her a little smile.
"Let me the hell go." Rii screamed as she tried to struggle away as Rii tried to grabbed Chisa's knife, Chisa hand quickly swift the knife around Rii's neck. I quickly closed my eyes and put my hands around my ears.
As I peaked open my eyes I seen Chisa looking down on Rii's body.
"Rii" I yelp as I rushed to the lifeless body.
"Look what you did." I sobbed as I tried to wake the already dead Rii up. Chisa backed up and ran out the cabin.

"Airi Help me please." I heard the gasping Momo moan from the other side of the room.
"Hai." I quickly yelled as I ran up to her I was defiantly revealed that she was alive.
"Did you really think it would be that easy?" a voice from the cabin door asked.
As I looked at where the voice came from I started to feel confused
"W-What are you talking about?" I said as I stood up.
"Shut up get in the corner!!" She yelled as she motion me with the gun in her hand pointing at me to get in the corner away from Momoko.

"Why are you doing this......"

#79 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:09 AM

Oh no Nakky XD and Rii XD

Man can't believe Chisa killed Rii!!!

so Airi killed the other's pearants in a fire?

No sign of Miya, is she the one with the gun, seeing off her sadistic plot of revenge?

#80 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:48 PM

^ "sadistic plot of revenge" lolz I like that statment funny

Ah, Rii Dead I been waiting so long (In this story that is) to get rid of her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users