• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#41 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:46 PM

It will be up soon I already have a few chapters done but i wanna make sure i am going down the right direction

#42 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:49 AM

^OK. Kinda look forward for it!!! ^^

My Graphics Thread • FB ACCOUNT

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png
♥Ava and Siggy made by Aira^^♥

#43 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

Without you
Chapter 2

Airi POV
I sat in the cafeteria of the hospital sipping punch, it has been 2 weeks since Miyabi's accident it seems to replay in my head like when we were younger, she was still in a coma I felt bad I chased her around I should've just did nothing. I thought to myself as I pulled the wrinkles out of my loose white blouse, I have been so agitated that I picked with my cloths a lot earlier I kept togging at my jeans.

"Airi" Momoko said entering the cafeteria while skipping, Mai followed behind her. "Guess what?" She said as she took a seat by me at the circle table I sat at alone. "What?!" I said looking at her then Mai who sat next to Momoko, "Miyabi woke up today!!" She giggled with sparkling glitter in her eyes. "Really?" I said looking at both of them, a huge weight has definitely been lifted off of my shoulders, I hated being guilty. "Are you going to go up there with us in a little while?" Mai asked. "Yeah." I said more of an exhale. "I'm sure Miya will be happy, that all of us is getting together!!" Momoko said still giggling. "Yeah, Risako was whining because she wasn't sure if Miya was going to be better by the time her trip to America." Mai said. "Well know that she is better the whole gang can get back together before we all split you know, with me and Chisa~ moving to Kyoto for the summer its just Airi and Miya here." Mai continued. "Yeah I'm going to miss you guys while I am in France. Momoko said giving me and Mai puppy dog eyes, Momoko was on her way to France to study art, Chinami and now Risako are both going to America to study acting, Chisato and Mai are going to Kyoto for the summer and Saki is moving to Osaka with her boyfriend, so truthfully she would be the one wouldn't see on the future a lot. Me and Miyabi is stuck here here in Tokyo. I was sad we been attached every since we were younger the connection we had from our childhood experience is unbreakable.

"I'm going to text everyone and tell them Friday is still on, the last weekend of us together, well for a while." Momoko said giggling and pulling her cellphone out of her jeans.

Miyabi POV
"Ms. Natsuyaki...." I heard a faint voice cry out, as I tried to force my eyes open, I awoke to the doctor once again. Starring at me. "Uh yea..." I said struggling to sit up once again, doing this for the forth time seemed a slight more easy. "Are you feeling better?" He asked as he scribbled stuff on his clip board. "Yea just a headache and my body kinda aches but other than that I don't feel that bad." I stated as I finally was sitting straight up. "Well, Ms. Natsuyaki, you just suffered a slight concussion which resulted in a slight coma, but you seem to be well, no internal bleeding or brain damage is discovered." He continued. "Um, okay." Was all I could mummer out as thoughts ran through my head of what he just stated. "Also I want to know if you remember what took place on the day of your incident?" The doctor stated. "Uh yea I think..." I said as flashes of the night remember in my head. "Me, Momo and Airi-Chan was both playing upstairs and I fell down the stairs I think?" I asked because I was unsure the night was more of an outer body experience seeing as I barely remember it. "Yes that is what happen, the memories will probably come back a little bit later, but other than that you are perfectly healthy miss, and discharge will be done tomorrow." The doctor said slamming the fold close that was on his clip board. I just nodded.

Momoko POV
As I, Airi and Mai waited outside of Miyabi's room I couldn't help but to bounce in excitement, "Calm down Momo" Mai said as she playfully hit my shoulder. "I can't help it!!" I sat excited. "Well medicine can!!" Mai said giggling following Airi giggling. "There nothing wrong with me!!" I said folding my arms, before they could respond. The nurse exited out of Miya's room, as we quickly walked up to her seeing if we had the okay to go in the nurse gave us a friendly smile. "You can go see your friend now, she is a bit dehydrated but so she might be a little week but she is fine and she will be discharge in the morning." She stated "Yeah" I yelped out, as everyone started to stare at me. "You guys can go in." The nurse giggling at my statement

As we walked in the room Miyabi was sat up in her bed drinking juice. "Miya, Miya, Miya" I singing as I walked up next to her bed. "Hey Momo" She giggled as she took the cup of juice from her mouth. "Hey Mai and Airi" She said. Mai waved at her from a distance, and Airi stood frozen at the door. "Hi, Miyabi" Airi said giving her a small bow. Airi has been acting sort of strange since what happen to Miyabi. "Why are you so formal Airi, I known you since your birth." Miyabi giggled. Airi let out a smile and walked near the bed next to me.

"Oh, Miya, we all are getting together this weekend for a 3 day retreat, the whole gang before you know we split up for a while." I giggled and scooted on the bed next to Miya, she slid over a little. "Aww, so soon." Miya said struggling a little to put her arm around me. "Yeah, but it is going to be fun, we're going to Nanaka island, we all rented this huge cabin out there and it is going to be so much fu~n" I giggled.

"Yeah, Risako is leaving Monday afternoon so we are leaving the island Sunday, you know not a lot of boats leave there on the weekend." Mai said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Its good before I leave in two weeks." I said as I hugged Miyabi.

Narrator
8 girls, 1 partially deserted island, 1 killer and 3 days. 1 of these 8 girls is mentally disturbed from their childhood events and those events will lead into death. Everyone has high potential for a future but one has lived a life of plotting and the weekend coming ahead will show her true colors. Her smiles will turn into a smirk from the blood thirst she has had for the past years. Nanaka island is where it all begin and Nanaka is where it will end for basically all the girls but one. The next chapter you will get to meet the rest of the girls and you will learn a little more of what they all shared from when they were little girls..

#44 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

I added a trailer Kamei version for Love triangle, its not my first and first kiss probably not the best instrumental lolz.

#45 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:30 AM

Ohh good chapter, Airi still acting weird, wonder what her story is, could Miyabi be affected by falling down the stairs?

Deserted island and a bunch of Girls, in a horro novel, wonder what will happen next? :P

#46 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:39 PM

^ Thank u for ur comment, lolz you will surely see why Airi is not comforatable a little later.

Now Chapter 2, too Tears of Rain

Tears of Rain
Chapter 2

Tell me your secretes and I will surely tell the world....

Risa POV

"Uh yea.....I kinda don't want to go out with you!" I said breaking my gaze from Aichan. I could feel the tension between us rising, I think I had hurt her feelings. “Your a jerk Niigaki Risa!” Ai stood, I could feel the guilt rising inside of me. “Wait Aichan...I stood up grabbing her arm, her arm was warm and soft it hugged her pale pink dress beautifully. “Yes Niigaki” She said looking down at the ground. I always had a guilty conscious and I thought about other people feelings a lot, but I usually don't think about it before I say something. “It's not like your not beautiful but I really don't know you." I said quietly her face risen up and we made eye contact once again and I quickly shifted my eyes to my shoes. "That is what a DATE is for Niigaki" She said making sure she made the 'date' word to jump out at me. "And plus come on you know how Aika is, she can be very persistent and take things personally, for her at least." Ai said said as she loosely grabbed my head with her right hand which was free,a from my grip on the left hand, she pulled my face up to hers and we made eye contact once again. I started to feel a sharp feelings in my stomach I felt this before with Erika on our first date at a school function.

“E~x~c~u~s~e me Aichan and Gakisan but our plane is here." Aika said giggling as she walked circles around us, I suppose the fact that Ai still had her hand on my face and my hand on her arm, made Aika feel as though she was successful. I quickly let go of Ai's arm and moved my face from her hand. One thing I know is that I don't need to be having feelings for someone who can easily stomp on them...

Ai POV

As Risa pulled away from me, I felt confused she was calm one minute and the next minute she was acting totally rude to me. I quickly grabbed my pink jacket off the seat and headed off to the rest of the girls. With all of our tickets out Niigaki stood behind me, I can feel her voice huffing and puffing behind me. As we all got through the ticket line. We entered the plane, and I could feel the nerves of actually leaving the country peaked on me. I started to feel nervousness run through me, what if the plane crashed, what if Junjun wasn't there to help us with our English, what if we couldn't make it back. I felt scared and excited, I have to admit those things scared me yet excited me at the same time. I entered the plane with Sayumi in front of me and Risa behind me, I looked at my ticket to see where I sat, the plane was quiet empty and about 20 people max so it was plenty of room to move around. "C1" I read my ticket number out loud. I looked above the seats and saw my row of two seats. I sighed from nervousness and slid to the seat near the window. Surely enough Risa sat next to me, as she sat down she gave me a quick friendly smile and I returned the favor. Behind us sat Reina and Aika, in front Sayumi and Eri and in front of them sat Linlin and Junjun. I took a deep breath and leaned back. "Are you scared?" Risa asked as she giggled. "No of course not..." I responded as I whispered 'not'. I looked around for my seat belt but I couldn't find it. "Need some help?" Risa giggled as she reached over me and grabbed the seat belt I could feel her heat against mine as I once again made eye contact with her, our eyes stared at each other as she grabbed the seat belt and strapped me in, something about her I found fascinating, Aika said she could be quiet at times but she is very outgoing. Aika better not be pulling my tail when she said that.

Risa POV

The plane ride was pleasant me and Ai had our small conversations about Hawaii, and we all got some laughs from Aika and Reina joking about the plane ride.

"What would you like for breakfast?" A women said with a small uniform pushing a cart near my row, I was half sleep and half awake but fully hungry. I tried to sit up but a little force was hold me down, as I looked down at me I seen Ai laying on my shoulder, I started to feel that sharp pain wants more. "Um, yes what do you have?" I said as I tried to sit all the way up without disturbing the small sleeping beauty. "Well Ms., we have; Steamed rice, Miso soup and for a little Hawaiian taste Locomoto" "Um I will do fine with Miso soup." I responded, as I pushed the shorter brown haired girl up in her seat so I wouldn't be able to actually spill anything on her. The women handed me the soup on a tray and I took it and gave her a small bow. She smiled and pushed her cart along.

"Itadakimasu" I whispered as I took another small bow and took the chop sticks and dug in.
"Miso soup?" I heard a voice whispered which kind of scared me. "Eh?!" I said as I looked over to where the voice came from. It was an sleepy Aichan yawning. "Eh yea, Miso soup." I whispered as I picked up a mushroom and ate it. "I want a bite!" She said with z raspy but yet still cute voice. "Huh?!" I said as I stared at her.

"I just want a bite Risa don't be rude." She whispered leaning back in her seat. Making eye contact with me. As I looked at her under dim light, her face looked beyond beautiful with her golden skin glowing. "Niigaki" she said breaking my concentration. "Ah yes, here you are..." I said pushing the tray toward.

"Feed it to me..." I felt really scared when she said I could feel the hotness in my cheeks rising, thank god for the dim light. "E~H, for what?" I said stumbling over my words. "I'm hunger but I'm tired and I don't wanna move my arms." Aichan responded, I just stared at her with my mouth partially open from the words coming out of her mouth. "Niigaki?" She said again breaking my concentration once again. "Um okay." I whispered. I tried to move my hand but it seem to be shaking in place, 'Niigaki snap out of it, its just Aichan, you can win Erika back.' I thought to myself as I build up my confidence. I picked the chop sticks up. "What will you like?" I asked. "A girlfriend" My head quickly snapped back at her eyes. "I'm kidding Risa just broccoli" she said giggling."Ah" I said as I subconsciously beat myself up for the thoughts that were running through my head. I took the broccoli and held it up making sure to get the all the soup off. "Ahhh." The girl said. I giggled a little from her childish begging and fed it to her. "Thank you Niigaki." She mumbled as she ate the food and covered her mouth. I smiled, "Your welcome" she laid back down in the chair. "Risa and Ai sitting in the plane, K.I.S.S..." a voice was mocking from behind me, I turned around in my seat to see Reina mocking the song she was laying in her chair with Aika snuggled up on her. "Shut up." I snap half way through the song. "Hehehe, Nighty night Reina." Aika said shoving her a lil, "Yeah nighty night Reina," I said mocking Aika. Reina stuck her tongue out and closing her eyes. "Some kind of trip this is going to be" I mummer to my self with a smile

#47 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

I added a Tears of Rain trailer Gakisan version

#48 J-Kaida

J-Kaida

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:47 AM

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!! We've been having a dry ass spell going on with fics...
I like Tears of Rain. Very nice.
Posted Image

#49 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:17 AM

Airi acting so strange like she is the one who is at fault....

And what's that!?
That is really bad that means in a next chapter there will someone will going to die???

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#50 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

J-Kaida Yes I agree with you, and ur welcome

♥御井♥ちぃ♥ Lolz Airi has a reason why she acts strange its the whole childhood thing. Idk if anyone is going to die next lolz we are just going to have to wait and see

#51 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

^Ok kina-chan...
You don't have to called me in my kanji name. Just call me as usual "Miyabeam"

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#52 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:50 PM

^ I had to make sure it was you lolz but kk Miyabeam

#53 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 07:07 AM

^LOL! XD its me!!!

Think, if you can ever see a username here "Miyabeam" because I totally change my display name into kanji

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#54 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:40 AM

^ lolz I c

#55 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:18 AM

Well...I can't wait for 2nd chapter of Without you!

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#56 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

^ lolz you mean chapter 3, I was just stuck on Chii's POV I got a lot of it done and I tried to make it longer but without furher ado here is part 3

Without you
Chapter 3

Chinami POV

"Pykon, pykon, pykon" The much shorter girl poked me as we sat in the airport, me, Momoko, Saki and Risako was waiting on the rest of the girls who took a train later then ours to join us. "Ugh our plane leaves in a half hour, and I want to look around the island" Momo sighed. "Personally I don't want to go, you guys know what happen there." Saki said pacing in front of us. "Look we all inhered the shares of the island it happen so many years ago, Mai doesn't even remember it that's how young she was, Come on Saki it happen so long ago get over it." I said brushing her off. "Are you freaking kidding me." she responded as she shoved me. "All of what we been through on that damn island and you tell me to forget about it, I don't have a mother because of that." Saki screamed at me our eyes connected and I could see that she was indeed very traumatized from the whole ordeal she always have been. "I am sorry Nakitty." I respounded as I put my head down in shame

"Ugh it okay" Saki said brushing her hand through her bangs and she slouched down next to me. "I just want this weekend to be other so I can move to Osaka with Kohei and I we can get married. Me and Momoko giggled at her statement while Risako remained silent. "What's funny?" "Oh nothing but, your only 17 you got a lot more living before you marry Kohei." I giggled, "Remember when he used to wear ribbons." Momoko laughed as she grabbed on to my shirt. "Shut up he was expressing his self, hes an artist" She said folding her arms.

"With no real job" a voice from behind us said. The four of us turned around and was greeted by Miya, Mai, Chisa and Airi. "He does so have a job" Saki mumbled. We all giggled and greeted each other and chatted.

"Nyaa, I'm excited" Airi exhaled.
"I'm not I really don't want to go..."
"Why not Naki?"
"Because Miya, you know how I am, I miss my mom..."
"We all miss our parents Saki but it is just something we have to stride through." I said

She shrugged and that was the end of that conversation. "I'm ready to go." Chisato said we all nodded our heads in agreement.

A half hour later our plane loaded and with was off to Millikan from there it was a literally 1 minutes delay when we had to carry our on heavy bags to the Mizu boat and spent 20 minutes riding there.

"Okay the electricity works as you all should know, there is a storm coming Saturday night so if there is a serge the power box is at the north side of the house. Just call me when your ready to come back Sunday, also there is a paddle boat on the south side of the island if you want to fish or anything." The captain said, him and his wife was the keep of the island. We all nodded in approval to what he said. Soon he was off and we was left on the dock.

"I was here last year you guys so I know how to get to the house." Risako said. All of us put our backpacks on and our luggage and headed up the the house, there wasn't a lot of trees out it was one area which was a bunch of clustered trees. "I hate being here." Saki mumbled to me I looked at the girl who was sweating, with her hair in a pony tail. "Right up there" Risako pointed to the house I was a bit familiar with it was 2 stories with 5 bed rooms, 4 ½ bathrooms, all the works it even had a pool. It was nice but a bit gloomy seeing as we been through so much in this very place.

"Where is the cabin at?" Maimai said. We all stopped and looked at her, we know that she barely remembered but the rest of us do. "Uh, its by the shore." Risako said as she continued to walk we all followed behind her. As we reached the doors. We all let out gasp from the heat and walking. "I'm thirsty." Chisa whined. "It's nice in here Chisato, the keep stock the food up every week." Risako said, being the only person who came here regularly, I don't know what for to mourn or what but she did enjoy coming. As she open the door Momo squealed "Oh my god it's feels good in here" she said as she flew past the rest of us and dropped her bags.

We all followed behind her and felt the cool breeze of central air. "This is nice." Miyabi said as she took a seat at the old fashion couch. "I want to live here!!!!!" Airi said as she exhaled sitting next to Miya. "Really, with what all happen you want to live here." Saki said as she stomped up the stairs. "I swear she is crazy" Chisa said laughing with Maimai as they both went up the stairs behind her.

Saki POV

As I walked up the squeaky old stair case I felt so mad, deep inside I am in truly disbelief on how they all can just sit there and treat this situation as normal all the stuff that went on. I reached the top of the stairs, and seen the hall ways. As I walked down memories flashed back in my head. When we were younger and we would play hide and seek in this very hall. As I stopped in front of a room, I remembered my mother, this was the room that we shared. I open the door and was surprised it smelled the same as before like lavender. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

I dropped my bags on the floor and walked around a little, everything remained the same. The broken clock on the wall, the mark on the wall near the bed from when I lost my doll and mom moved the bed to get it. Everything which brought all these painful memories back. I sat on the bed and held my head I was starting to get this massive headache

'Saki if your gonna play down by the shore don't forget your sunscreen."
"I hate sun screen mom its chunky."
"hehe, sweety you don't want sunburn like last year do you?"
"No that hurted."
"Yes now put some sunscreen on and make sure to not go in the water, and I will see you in a little bit."
"Where are you going mommy."
"I'm going to the cabin for a little while, I will be back before, you even know I'm gone."
'

I felt tears run down my cheek, the was the last time I saw her.

Momoko POV

"I want to eat." I mumbled as I laid on the couch.
"Their almost done cooking." Replied Airi who was searching for a signal on her phone.
"Airi, we been here for some hours now we can't get a signal, your better using the main phone." Maimai said
"Saki is using it, and she have been for the past 2 hours." I said as I rolled over to face the couch.
"Dinners ready." Chisa yelled from the kitchen. The three of us quickly hopped up and dashed for the kitchen were Risako, Chisa, and Miya was. We all sat down at the wooden table

"What is this." I said as I gave a yucky face at the food that sat in front of me.
"Its Miso soup and sushi." Chisa said proudly.
"Is it suppose to be loose?" Airi said
"EAT IT." Chisa yelled in a playful way.
"About time." Saki said coming into the kitchen and taking a seat between me and Airi.
"Where is Chii at?" Risako said as she passed out chopsticks,
"I haven't seen her." Saki said as she grabbed the chopsticks
"I did earlier in the living room, that's the last time." Miya answered
"She'll pop up, let's eat." Saki said.
"Itadakemasu" We all said simultaneously as we all dug in.

Half way through the meal...

"You guys Chii still isn't here" Risako said as she was done with her food.
"Yea your right..." Miya replied
The room grew quiet as we all started to get worried
"Let's go find her she could of got hurt."Maimai said we all nodded in agreement.
As we all got up I quickly clung to Airi.
"Should we split up?" Risako said.
"No I think it is best we stuck together so no one get lost." Miya said.

We all walked in aline with Risako leading to see if we could find Chii. It wasn't dark but it wasn't all that much light either. I hugged on to Airi shirt. As we all walked up stairs. "Where do we go?" Chisa whispered. "Lets try her room first." Saki whispered. "Why are we whispering?" Maimai laughed.

We all reached the second floor. "Which room is Chii's" Miya asked. "Down there." Chisato replied as she pointed to the room far on the right. We all walked. "Maybe she is sleep." Mai said. As we all approached the door. "Chii you in here." Saki yelled as she knocked on the door. We all went quiet waiting for her to answer and no answer came. "Guess she isn't." I said as I hugged Airi tighter. "She gotta be" Miya said as she open the door.....

#57 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:13 AM

I added a poll lolz

#58 J-Kaida

J-Kaida

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:27 AM

I'm too scared to vote, because I'm not really sure....And you know I like to be very sure with myself before I make a decision.
Posted Image

#59 Reizumi-麗厨美

Reizumi-麗厨美

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1718 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:36 AM

Oh, I want to read more!!!

I want to know who is the killer :wacko:. I vote for Miya but I think it was Chii who is the killer

miyabi_zps9b3fa524.png

#60 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:45 AM

GASP! the person I voted for is 50 to 50 with someone else..... O.o

but I voted for her cause I want her to be badass. HAHAHAHAHAHA I just finished reading all the chapters so for. I like this mystery a lot!!!
i can't wait for an update!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users