Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:53 AM

Tears of Rain
Chapter 4
Risa POV

I stood in the bathroom mirror at my self my hair was nicely cut and I made sure my bangs was good, I just recently recolored my hair so I always made sure it was not close to fading. I wore my pink bikini, which Erika made me wear one time we went to pool at her grandpa's house. But that day made me fall in love with this Bikini because I felt lucky since I got everything I wanted that day. I smiled at my self in the mirror recalling on the past memories that made my life worthwhile. But then I quickly frowned as I started to relize that was over.

“Risa hurry up.” Ai said knocking on the door, destroying my train of thought.
“Okay” I mumbled as I gathered up my dirty close and stepped out the room there I seen Ai-chan in a blue bikini laying on the bed. I starred for quiet a while as I seen her bikini hugged her body well.
“What?” Ai said as I looked her dead in the eye she was starring at me for the whole minute I was starring at her. I shook my head nothing and proceeded to put my cloths on the floor.

“Lets go swimming now.” Ai said cheerfully as she grabbed my hand.
“You got the room key.” I said as she pulled me out the door.
“Yeah in my purse.” she said as we exited the room.

We took the elevator down which was a quiet trip and as we exited the opposite doors that we came in, the hotel faced a beautiful beach.

“Its beautiful” I said starring at the crisp blue sky.
“The blue sky matches your tiny bikini” I joked as I pointed to Ai.
She gave me a playful push and chased me down to the shore, we quickly spotted Eri laying on a beach towel.
“Tanning” Ai said as she leaned over Eri.
“A little” Eri giggled
“Here watch my purse, Gakisan going to teach me how to swim” Ai said grabbing me, I giggled as she seemed aggressive.
“Okay but I'm going back to my room so just come there.” Eri screamed as Ai dragged me to the shoreline.
As we reached the shoreline. Ai started to get even more excited
“So whats first” She giggled.

Ai POV

2 hours swimming practice I was tired from it.
“I'm done Risa” I said as I stood up in the water.
“Already.” She giggled as she stood up next to me.
“The sun is setting you want to sit on the beach”
“Sure” She said as she walked.
“We got to get a good spot.” I said as I grabbed her hand. We walked down the shoreline until we found was secluded spot.
“Here is good.” Risa said as she sat down on sand. And I took me seat next to her
“What do you want to talk about?”
“I don't know”
“Oh I got it let's talk about why you are so scared to be in a relationship?”
“Eh”
“Well every since Aika said we we're going to go out you started acting weird toward me until now.” I said as I huddled up.
“It's a long story.” She giggled
“Well we got a long day ahead of us.”
“Well, I kinda love this girl name Erika.”
“EHHHH, so that's the name you keep saying in your sleep.” I said as I gave her a playful shove.
“Hehe, yeah, well, me and her dated for almost a year but I took it serious you know, but she well she is not really in love with me.” Risa said as she whispered the last part. No wonder she was so sensetive with her emotions she is hurt deep down.
“I'm sorry to hear that.” I said as I look at the sunset.
“Well its okay.”
“You know holding on to it, is not really going to help things.”
“I know....”
“How long you two been broken up?”
“About 2 months now.”
“2 months Gakisan, come on your not a bad person nor ugly in any sorta way you shouldn't be stuck on dreams”
“Thanks Aichan” We we're silent for a second as we embraced the sun setting
“I love Hawaii” I giggled as laid my hand on her shoulder, call me crazy but I always thought that this would be one of the most romantic scenes. She laid her head gentle on mind. We stayed quiet another minute. As I put my head u I looked in her beautiful brown eyes, such a beautiful person guaranteed to have a beautiful soul.
“What” She giggled a little. I leaned and kissed her gentle lips, and she quickly returned the kiss our lips. It was one of the best closed mouth kisses I ever had in my life. Before I could regain my train of thought. She pushed me away.
“Eh?” I said as I sat up.
“I-I got to go.” She said as she stood u ad ran toward the hotel.

#102 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

fixed the double poast

#103 Kina15

Kina15

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:52 PM

Okay I havent been on here in a while but the only story i have been working on is Tears of Rain, like i got everything planned out for it I right like I am crazy with this. And when I write the plots for each chapter i bring all the other characters to head. Even thoughEri Junjun and Linlin are leaving i will keep them in the story and I brought them up to a role.

Tears of Rain
Chapter 5

Aika POV

“Never again” Reina pouted as she folded her arms
“Aw come on, it was fun!!” I said as I held her arm, as we walked back into the hotel.
“Nothing is fun about dolphins” She whined as we entered the hotel.
“Rei-Rei….” I mumbled as I held her close.
“Isn’t that Aichan?” Reina said pointing Ai sitting on one of the hotel lobbies chairs cuddled with a blanket.
“I should go check on her” I whispered as I let Reina go.
“Okay I will be in the room.” She said as she kissed me on the forehead and headed toward the elevators.

“Something the matter” I said as I took a spot next to her
“Oh it’s nothing BAKA AKA”
“Ha it’s something Aichan, was it your new roomie” I said I gave her a playful punch. She looked at me then looked to the ground.
“Aichan…”

Junjun POV

“So are you going to tell me or what?” I said as I sorted through my clothes for an evening gown for the dinner we was about to have with the girls.
“Tell you what Junjun” She said as she came out the bathroom.
“You know what I am talking about.”
“I can’t tell you anything because you’re just going to believe what you want so why would I even waste my time.”
“Because your always lying, I mean like, tell the truth.” I yelled as I stood up with a black dress in head.
“What do you want from me?”
“For you to admit that you are a liar and a cheater everyone knows what happen you don’t think I wouldn’t find out!!” I yelled slamming the bathroom door.

“Junjun” Aika whispered. It was a rare night we had when we would hang out and stay at my house and watch movies.
“There is something I got to tell you.” I glanced over at her and from the dim light of the television I can tell it was something bad.
“Come on Aika wait until after they kiss, so I can be happy than sad.” I said finishing off one of my bananas
“The movie can wait.”
“Okay Aika what is it?”
“Reina told me something.”
“What that she loves you, we had this same talk 3 months ago.”
“It’s not about me or Reina.”
“Is it about school?”
“No Junjun, it’s about um, Linlin.”
“What about Linlin?” I said raising my eyebrow seeing as she just peaked my interest.
“It’s about Linlin and Erika We stared at each other for a good minute then she continued’
“That she is cheating on you with her, and it is more than just a relationship.”

I finished the last of my make-up as I looked in the mirror. I was fighting back my tears, 2 years and I finally felt that it was all going down the drain. I knew this for 3 months and I been trying to get her to confess but yet she still lied to me.

“Junz” Linlin whispered lightly tapping on the door.
“What??”
“I really did not want for you to find out like this, it just happen. I love you with all my heart but I feel as though we are growing apart…” Her words hit my heart hard as I stared in the mirror and seen tears running down my cheeks.
“Junjun” She whispered again. I wiped my tears off and walked toward the door and opened it.
“After dinner, pack your stuff I’m not sharing a room with you.” I said as I walked past her.

Risa POV

Since earlier me and Ai has been very distant from each other I sat on the bed dressed for dinner and it seemed she just sat in the bathroom. I felt bad for earlier but one thing I knew for sure was that I could not lead this girl on.
“Um Ai it’s about time we got down there you think.”
“Yea here I come” The door open and I looked at the beautiful girl who stood on the other end. Her white summer dress hugged her nicely and her gorgeous brown hair lay in a beautiful bun.
“The question is are you ready?”
“Uh, yeah” I said standing up and re-directing my eyes to the door.

Sayumi POV

“Eri, I thought dinner was at 10 pm sharp” I said taking another sip of my water.
“It’s way too much drama for people to be on time.”
“What drama.”
“You’re so clueless at time Michishige”
“EH~ I am not clueless.”
“Linlin cheated on Junjun, Ai and Risa has unknown drama. And god knows what Reina and Aika are arguing about now.”
“Aika and Reina argue”
“I don’t know but they are bound to you know Reina.”
“What is that supposed to mean?” Reina said taking a seat next to Eri and Aika sitting next to Reina.
“Nothing” Eri said now taking a sip of her water.
“Do you guys like your room?” Aika asked making herself comfortable
“Yes.” I said folding my arms.
“Why do you ask?” Eri said giggling.
“Because Aichan wants to change rooms, she and Risa aren’t getting along.”
“Oh, um, well I seen them earlier they looked happy.” Said Eri
“Yea things has changed Risa is acting funny.”
“Risa has her reasons”
“What to treat my friend like that.”
“Well you wanted to hook them up I told you how Risa was and you’re rushing her to move on.”
“It’s not like they been broken up for a day, they been broken up for months.”
“So if we broke up you would start seeing someone else?” Reina sternly whispered. We all sat there quiet, Aika being my cousin Eri knew more about their relationship than I do.
“Hi guys.” Aichan said breaking the silence she walked to the table Risa behind her. Ai took a seat next to Aika and Risa took one seat in the middle of the two empty ones.
“Did you guys order dinner yet?” Aichan said ignoring the fact that Risa didn’t take a seat next to her.
“No not yet.” Eri said looking at her menu
“Hi everyone” Junjun whispered as she slid between me and Risa while Linlin took the spot next between Risa and Ai. I suppose Eri was right with everything not being good in paradise.

Junjun POV

“Pick something already.” Reina said rubbing her temples. The statement was directed toward Eri.
“I will like the chicken.” Eri finally said handing her menu to the waitress. Those two have been acting strange lately.
It was a weird silence after we ordered everyone seemed to be in their own train of thought.
“So did you find anyone for the room arrangements?” I said breaking the silence.
“No I haven’t” Aika said sipping her water.
“What room arrangements?” Risa said looking back and forth at the two.
“Aichan wants to trade rooms.” Aika said taking another quick sip of her water
“I will” I said raising my hand.
“Really” I few people asked looking at me.
“I really don’t want my room.”
“Thank you Junjun” Aichan smiled

Risa POV

After dinner we all went back to or rooms. And I watched Ai pack her bags in silence not a bye or nothing I just watched. I didn’t want us to be like this she was kind and I did enjoy our little company with each other but it seemed it was too much tension between us too. A while after Ai left Junjun appeared in her spot.
“Thank you for letting me room with you.” She said smiling
“No problem.” I smiled while helping her with her bags.
“One bed huh?” She laughed sitting her bag on the bed.
“Yea Aika you know.” I laughed sitting on the bed.

Junjun POV

After me and Risa unpacked my bags we was drained.
“I’m tired.” I giggled lying on the bed.
“You brought a lot.” She laughed putting the last of my luggage in the closet.
“I tried packing light.”
“Sure you did.” She laughed sitting on the bed beside me.
“so like may I ask, why didn’t you want to be with Linlin.”
“Me and Linlin is no more”
“I am sorry to hear that”
“No need, Linlin has changed over the years.” I sighed lying on my stomach while Risa flopped next to me.
“Why is that.”
“One word, Erika”
“Erika?”
“Yes, it’s this one girl named Erika, I know her from when I was in high school she was an underclassman but I think she had a girlfriend.”
“W-what school did you go to?”
“Osaka high school”
“Erika Umeda?”
“Yes, wait do you like know her.”
“She was my girlfriend…” Risa whispered as she sat up on the bed.
“Oh Risa” I whispered and hugged her. When I heard about her and Erika I had no clue it was that Erika.
“She, she was cheating on me.” I heard her whispered as she returned the hug. I felt tears run down my cheeks.
“It’s going to be okay” I whispered
“I thought we had something special” Risa whimpered I pulled from our embrace and we made eye contact. I could feel my face inching toward hers and I could see hers doing the same. I closed my eyes and our lips met.

#104 nora_nora

nora_nora

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:33 PM

why story always have to be like this? :blink: two person crying and started to kiss and..... but i really enjoy ur stories! hope u write a new chapters soon! gambareee ne! :w00t:

#105 BuonoCafe13

BuonoCafe13

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Wow! This is sooo sad! I didn't expect Miyabi to be the killer! :0
Posted Image

#106 Kina16

Kina16

5th gen member

• Kouhai