• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#1 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:28 AM

I guess in the midst of happily posting graphics I forgot about posting fics. :w00t:
Actually, I wanted to start my fiction thread here with a totally new story... but it seems that the thing is just growing and doesn't want to reach an end - even in it's planning stages. So I thought, maybe if I made the thread it would encourage me to finish it and okay, because Panick kinda reminded me in my graphics thread. :x I think some of you will find these familiar. Sorry. XD

=======================================

f i c I N D E X

=======================================
---- Title | Pairing(s) ----
o1. .................................... Heard First-Hand (
Spoiler
)
o2. ................................ Taken (
Spoiler
)
o3. ............................................. Going Back (
Spoiler
)
o4. ................................. When We First Met (
Spoiler
)
o5. .................................. A Circle is Forever (
Spoiler
)
o6. ..................... Somethings Can't Happen (
Spoiler
)
o7. .............................. Set in Stone/Paradox (
Spoiler
)
o8. .... What You Don't See in the DVD Extras (
Spoiler
)
o9. ....................................... Let Sleeping Cats Lie (N/A)
10. .............................. Can't Go Back (
Spoiler
)
11. ....................................... Sayu's Prince (
Spoiler
)
12. ............................. The Next Door Over (
Spoiler
)

My first H!P fic. ^.^;
------

HEARD FIRST-HAND

Miyabi glanced over irritably at where Maimi and Saki were huddled together laughing in their leader-ly fashion with the taller girl’s arm slung over her captain’s shoulders. It always seemed to happen that whenever the former H!P Kids got together that the two would somehow naturally gravitate towards one another. The observing girl rationalized this as the result of their common bond as former ZYX members and the heads of their respective groups – not because Yajima Maimi was anything really special. High-King too… what is up with them always being put together! She frowned further when another burst of giggles came from the two. Just what was so damn funny? Finding herself unconsciously drifting closer towards the two, Miyabi’s ears strained to pick up the conversation. Since Saki had her back to her Berryz group mate the only part of her voice that really carried were the emphatic ‘un’s that went along with her bobbing head. Maimi’s words however, could just barely be made out…

”…So it’s a date then?”

What? Forgetting all tact and the fact that she was supposedly secretly eavesdropping, Miyabi sucked in a harsh breath and marched right over to the two with a glare focused on the taller of the pair.

”Excuse me,” she addressed the C-ute leader with exaggerated formality. “I just need to talk to the captain for a minute – Berryz business.”

With that she dragged the tiny leader away, ignoring the hurried ‘later Maimi!’ and cute waving Saki engaged in while being pulled backwards. Miyabi was half tempted to walk the older girl into a pole for that. Stop staring at Maimi and watch where you’re going! After finally putting enough distance between them and the C-ute leader, Miyabi realized she had no idea where she was going and she’d just been seen basically abducting Saki in a room full of people including the other Berryz who were probably wondering about why they were not being included in this very urgent Berryz talk.

“So what was it you wanted to talk about, Miya-chan?” Her leader asked in a somewhat puzzled voice, finally Captain was paying attention to her though the focus of her attention wasn’t where she wanted it to be.

Miyabi waved it off.

“Besides that, what was that about a date with Maimi?” She demanded. At this point, they’d stopped at an out of the way corridor some metres away from the dance room they had previously been taking a break from practice in and Miyabi faced the shorter girl with her hands on her hips.

“Heh? A date with Maimi?” Saki repeated as if she didn’t understand the question which only further aggravated Miyabi, even if she thought the perplexed scrunched-up brow made the other girl look adorable.

”Yes! The date she just asked you on!”

”Wait. My date with Maimi?” Why did Saki sound so surprised? Or was she just surprised that Miyabi overheard?

“That’s what I said!” Miyabi was about ready to explode. “My girlfriend is not going on a date with that Yossi wannabe. Just because nobody knows about us doesn’t mean—“

Saki interrupted her rant then, “But she does know.”

“What?” Why that little… well, not-so-little home wrecker… Miyabi was at a loss for words and left sputtering rather incoherently. “That’s just… isn’t that…? Well that… Wait, that’s worse isn’t it? It is! Right? Right!?”

To her surprise Saki started laughing. What was this? It was decided, she was going to kill Maimi for hitting on her girlfriend when she knew that her girlfriend was actually hers.

“Are you jealous?” The smaller girl’s voice was filled with mirth and her eyes which were filled to the brim with fond amusement, gave no hint that she was about to be given a serious break-up talk. The teasing quality of her voice instantly put Miyabi on alert. Something wasn’t right here…

“…No?” It was perfectly natural to react when someone was asking your girlfriend on a date.

“You are!” Saki grinned and poked the taller girl’s cheeks that had started going slightly pink. She hugged her before adding more softly, “You are adorable.”

“I am not! ….Jealous I mean. I guess I am adorable though… And you still haven’t answered my question about this date!” Miyabi felt herself start to melt into the hug despite trying to remain focused on the very important issue of what was going with her girlfriend and the other leader.

“Baaaka. Maimi wasn’t asking me on a date. I told you, she knows about us. That’s because she just found out and she was asking if our date today was a date date.”

“Oh,” Miyabi had the good grace to look ashamed. Apparently information learnt from eavesdropping on your girlfriend wasn’t too dependable. Still, you couldn’t blame her for trying to protect what was hers. Taking Saki’s hand in hers, she did her best trying to express her repentance. “…I’m sorry I doubted you… and I guess I owe Maimi an apology too.”

“It’s okay, I’m sure she’d forgive you. Besides, why would I want to go out with Maimi when I’ve already got you?” With a quick peck to Miyabi’s cheek, Saki gave her a tug with their still intertwined hands in the direction of the practice room. “But you know, now that you mention it… Maimi is pretty hot, isn’t she?”

“Hey!”

Posted Image
   graphics | Last.fm | fanfiction

#2 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:39 AM

I saw this on JPH!P. :ph34r:

Sorry I didn't comment there Kuji! (I really don't know what to call you. XD)

Good oneshot, one of my faves. :D

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#3 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:40 AM

FIRST~!!!! *is clearly being lazy and stalking the forum*

Hahaha! I don't usually actually ever read C-ute, Berryz... anything out of MM, ex-MM, Elder Club, but for you, 9:00, I just had to read it. :ph34r:
Misunderstandings... poor little Miyabi getting all flustered and worried that Saki was having a date with Maimi.
People say, "So it's a date then" all the time and never actually mean it like that...
Or maybe it's just me and my group of crazy friends.

Nevertheless, this was quite funny, and cute.
I'd like to read more. :D XD XD XD

But of course, I'm secretly rooting for MM-centric fics. XD

Keep it up 9:00~~

EDIT: SECOND. DAMN YOU RURU! I was still typing up my comment! *snarls*

Oh, and btw, I love the title of the thread. 3 Hours to Midnight? It took me a second to figure out why you would use it. And then I realized 9:00 was three hours to midnight. Oh silly me.

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#4 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:38 AM

@Hotaru~Ruru: Haha, use any variation of the name you like. XD And it's alright, I'm just glad you found it worth reading.

@Gee-Em: You were so close! <3 That Ruru is just too sneaky! I'm just posting the Kids stuff first, there's Momusu stuff coming. ;D Yeah, "it's a date!" is really common, Miyabi is just super paranoid because Maimi is such a pimp (or something). Haha... As for the thread name, I like saying things in a round about way at times. lol.

I figured that the companion piece to the first should follow.
Rest of the stuff following, for some reason the formatting is messing up so I have to reformat them. (Ergh stupid line spaces!)
---------

TAKEN

Ask anyone who knew her and they’d tell you. Yes, they would definitely tell you, tell you one thing: Yajima Maimi might’ve been the densest person ever born. Her cool outward appearance utterly belied her total obliviousness to the intentions of the people around her. For instance, she didn’t notice Erika’s tentative advances, the motivation behind Nakky’s adoration and even Kanna’s bold declarations which while they did cause some embarrassment, did nothing to scale beyond the wall of friendship to something more. Airi had made a fair number of attempts of her own but to no avail because as has already been stated – Yajima Maimi was thick. Airi could only sigh. Somehow that just made the tall leader all the more endearing. Chisato had already called them all hopeless and washed her hands of the matter. In Airi’s opinion the other girl had no room to talk since the only reason she wasn’t in the same boat was probably because she was busy mooning over Maimai and though she hated to admit it, the younger girl was making better progress than the rest of them. Brat.

It was pretty discouraging that the two youngest of their group were outdoing all the rest of them. Currently, the two of them were huddled together by the wall and giggling over something or other. They were probably up to some sort of mischief again but Airi had more important things to worry about than them sabotaging somebody’s lunch – like how today’s joint practice with Berryz Koubou meant that there were even more people vying for Maimi’s attention.

As usual, Maimi and the Berryz’s captain were taking the opportunity to catch up with each other. If there was one person from the other group that Airi had to say got on best with Maimi, it was Shimizu Saki. This came as a surprise to some because the two were about as different as night and day. Saki was a reliable person and she actually acted like a leader (even though she was called the ‘captain’). The down to earth captain and the airhead leader they didn’t have much in common besides leading Berryz and C-ute. The obvious height difference between the two only added to that, but there they were, joint at the hip and Maimi’s arm slung over Saki’s shoulders. Now Airi respected the Berryz Koubou captain a lot but at that moment, she really wanted to march over there and explain to them the concept of personal space – in other words, tell Saki to back off from her leader because there was enough competition already without a member of another group getting into the mix.

It was fortunate that before Airi could shatter her image with a display of unbecoming possessiveness, that someone… beat her to the punch. From seemingly out of nowhere (as Airi had not been paying enough attention to anything besides Maimi and Saki to have noticed the silent lurker), Miyabi shot out and pretty much abducted the short captain after a short exchange of words, leaving behind a somewhat confused looking Maimi who waved after the departing Saki.

Silently sending her thanks to her impulsive Buono! group mate, Airi quickly made her way over to the taller girl before someone else could and her opportunity vanished. She pounced from behind to rest her head on Maimi’s shoulder – as was quickly becoming her habit. Ah, the perfect resting spot, she thought and her face quickly took on a particularly satisfied look. From the corner of her eye, she could see Nakky looking disappointed before recovering enough to stick her tongue out in Airi’s direction. Of course, she had to send her own raspberry back.

“Airi, what are you doing?”

Although Airi had planned to come wipe the confusion from Maimi’s face, it seemed that she had only succeeded in prolonging the look. A confused Maimi was still cute though, she decided.

“I came over to see why you were just standing here with a weird look on your face.” To emphasize her statement, she poked Maimi on the cheek while still not moving from her spot.

“I think… Miyabi is mad at me for some reason.” Maimi frowned as she said this. “She was kind of scary just now…”

Airi hugged Maimi around the waist in what she hoped seemed like a reassuring manner. Miyabi, you’re the best! Though she didn’t know the reasoning behind the other girl’s behaviour, somehow it felt like Miyabi was helping her. She’d have to remember to thank her group mate the next time she saw her.

“Why would Miyabi be mad at you?”

“I really don’t know but she dragged Saki away really fast.”

Maimi had a worried expression on her face. She was the type of person that really cared about her friends and it upset her to think that one of them could be angry with her. Gently removing Airi’s arms from around her waist, she pulled away carefully so as to not jar the head that until then had still been resting on her shoulder.

“I’m going to go after them.”

“Wait! I’m going with you!” This was not exactly how Airi had been hoping things would go with her chasing Maimi who was chasing after Saki and Miyabi. Curse Miyabi, couldn’t she have made less of a scene?

The sound of a rather indignant ‘Hey!’ – clearly in Miyabi’s voice, had them heading in what was probably the right direction down one of the various corridors of the building. Finally, they caught sight of the two Berryz members and froze at the scene that was taking place before them. Miyabi had the shorter girl pressed against the wall of the dead end.

“I’m hotter.” They barely heard Miyabi muttering before subsequently crushing her mouth against the Saki’s while her fingers tangled themselves with her senior’s and pinned the girl’s hands to the wall behind her.

“Oh my god!” Airi blurted in surprise, unable to stop herself. Maimi clapped her hand over her mouth in an attempt to muffle it but it was too little too late and Miyabi pulled away from Saki to glare at whoever had interrupted them. On recognizing who it was though, her eyes widened in surprise.

“Maimi? … and Airi? What are you guys doing here?” Miyabi had resumed feeling annoyed it seemed and Saki appeared bent on vanishing either into the wall or Miyabi’s back, seeing how she was sandwiched between the two and doing her best to remain hidden. Airi resisted telling her the obvious fact that they knew she was there.

“You seemed like you might’ve been angry when you left earlier. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t do something to make you mad… but I guess maybe I did now?” Maimi laughed a little nervously and wished Saki would stop hiding and come out to talk her girlfriend down.

“Ah.” For some reason, Miyabi’s face changed from annoyed to sheepish and she turned around to look at Saki who just gave her a prod and an encouraging nod.

“Actually… I’m sorry about earlier. I thought…” She trailed off before mumbling the end of her sentence, “I thought… youwerehittingonSaki.”

“What? Wait… No! …No offence.” The last part was directed at Saki.

“None taken,” Came the amused reply.

“I wouldn’t try to steal someone’s girlfriend. Taken is not my type.”

“Yeah… Saki cleared things up earlier so—“

“Clearly.” Airi butted in cheekily, now that her mind had pieced itself back together after her earlier shock.

Miyabi gave her the stink-eye and then glanced at her watch.

“There’s only ten minutes break left and no offence but I have better things to be doing than giving you guys a show. Don’t you two have some place to be?”

Airi was about to open her mouth again but this time, Maimi’s hand was fast enough to prevent her from letting out any smart remarks.

“Yes, we do, don’t we, Airi?” For once, Maimi was showing remarkable perception and grasp of the situation. “We’ll leave you two to… uh… you know. Do whatever.”

That said, she pulled took Airi with her to leave Miyabi and Saki alone. Once they were far enough away to not be heard by the pair, Maimi burst out laughing.

“Ahaha… So that was why Miyabi was acting so off before. Saki sure has her hands full with that one.”

“Yeah…” Pondering over what just happened, it made Airi wonder how it was that she became the one speaking senselessly while Maimi became the perceptive one and how much longer this could last. Figuring that she should take advantage of it while she could, she stopped Maimi who was still pulling her along by the hand.

“Hey… you know what you said earlier about your type?”

Maimi nodded.

“I’m not taken.” Airi said meaningfully.

“Why Airi, I don’t know if this is just Miyabi infecting me with her paranoia but… are you hitting on me?” The happy sparkle in her eyes however told Airi that Maimi finally got it. And it was about time.

--------
Getting another look at this while posting, I want to change the ending. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c33.gif

Posted Image

#5 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:41 AM

Yes, I'm very sneaky.

Haha, Airi. <3

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#6 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:18 AM

Omg, I remember reading these on jphip!!! And I STILL adore them!~ X3 :D

#7 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:52 AM

YES!!! KUJI PUT THEM HERE!! XD

Now I can read them here too~ <3

RuRuKon's fast in commenting on fics..
I can't even beat her! :w00t:

#8 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:53 AM

Okay I have to admit. I've not really been keeping up with the kids stuff these days and that's why my kids fic reading is behind schedule too. I'll get around to reading and digesting your fics and post a proper comment soon. Gomene <3
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#9 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:54 AM

^

^Yes, yes I am. <3

I'm a fast reader. :w00t:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#10 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:32 PM

Wow I never knew Kyu wrote stuff! Wow you're multi talented! :w00t: Bwahahahaha
I'm gonna stalk this thread now! :wub:

Posted Image

I LURB nine o'clock~ She made my avi and sig <3 Visit; Randomness at Your Service and TKGKFTW's Longer Projects

#11 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:33 AM

@Hotaru~Ruru: Are you a ninja or something? XD

@ShikyoxYaiba: Thanks for the kind words, it gives me a little more confidence to work more on writing. ^^

@Panick: Yeah even though when I paste them here, it messes up my lines. >_> So I got lazy posting. lol, maybe you need to train to beat Ruru's speed.

@mame*hime: The fics aren't based on anything recent, I don't think... or based on anything, really since I'm paranoid about getting dates/places wrong. :) But don't worry about it, fic reading isn't something to force after all. :3

@TakaGakiFTW: Haha... I write sometimes but I'm pretty slow and still working at doing it well. But cool, you're my first thread stalker! ;D
------

GOING BACK

Dear Ai-chan,

How are you these days? Even after all these years, it feels strange to go so long without seeing each other. Oh, maybe that’s just my feelings since you must be really busy with work. I’ve been following your latest drama on TV, it’s really addicting. I don’t suppose you can give me some hints on what’s going to happen between you and Matsumoto-san’s character can you? Probably not, right?

Lately, since Sayaka-chan’s been studying for her university exams and Junta has finally reached that stage when boys really don’t want to be around their mamas anymore, I’ve had quite a lot more time to reminisce. Though I didn’t expect to have to leave Morning Musume the way I did and I never thought Yamato was the person I’d spend the rest of my life with, I’ve come to realize that I live a really fortunate life.

Though she wasn’t planned, I wouldn’t trade Sayaka being born for anything in the world. Yamato could have abandoned me but instead he proposed. Please forgive me for being greedy but though I have a lot of happiness, I still feel like there is something missing. When I first received the results back from the doctor, didn’t you say you’d still be there for me? Somehow, despite that promise we haven’t spoken since. I really miss my best friend. So please, if you would write or call one day, maybe you could tell me what I did wrong to lose you.

Love,

Risa

~~&~~

Ai couldn’t believe it. After years of investment, pouring all her earning from various businesses she’d ventured into since leaving Hello! Project into this one experiment, it had been accomplished. She could finally get back what she had foolishly let go of and lost all those years ago.

“Takahashi-san, did you hear what I said? Though the trial was successful, it was only a very short length of time and with an inanimate object at that. We need to move onto animal testing but we’ll need to get approval from plenty of authorities before we can move on.”

The idol-slash-businesswoman shook her head, “It’ll take too long and what does it matter if we lose a rat or a chimp? I’ll buy a new one. Just start the live subject testing immediately.”

Besides, her reasons for this research weren’t anything like the selfless betterment of humankind or anything like that which were all the approval committees ever wanted to hear about. She didn’t have the kind of resources that would be required to bribe them into approval either so she doubted the project would have been allowed to continue if she had to be seeking permission. In fact, if Ai could have skipped this testing all together she would but though she was impatient she wasn’t that foolhardy. After all, even though no one knew it yet, even the top scientists she had working on the machine were being kept in the dark, she was the one who was going to be using it in the end.

“But Takahashi-san—“

Of course they couldn’t just listen to her could they? That was the problem with scientists, they think too much and there isn’t enough action.

“Look here, while I know I may not be the only investor in this project, I hope you remember that I am by far the largest individual contributor to your research funds and also responsible for finding and persuading many of the other investors that this is a worthwhile project.” The message here was clear. Ai was in charge. Despite the fact that through her celebrity and consequent management of her earnings that she had made not a little bit of a fortune, this had been a project that she could not fund on her own. Her power did not only lie in her impressive bank balance though but also in her web of other similarly asset-endowed contacts.

“I… understand Takahashi-san. I’ll start the preparations for the tests.” The scientist gave up because a man like him could not stand up to a force like Takahashi Ai period.

(1 week later)

“This is a full report, Takahashi-san. Details for each of the tests are detailed in this file and we believe them to be complete successes although we still have them in observation for long term side-effects.”

Ai nodded in understanding and looking as pleased as the scientist had ever seen her though that wasn’t saying much as she seemed to be in a perpetual state of moodiness. The only times he’d seen her smile was on television.

“Very good, I expect complete details of operational procedures have been included as well?” Surely as she flipped through the pages as she was doing now, she would see that they were. The man was obliged to answer anyway.

”Yes, Takahashi-san… ano… so will that be all for today?”

“Hm? Yes, you may go.”

As the man scurried off from whence he came or more likely – considering it was almost midnight – home, Ai taking only a moment to make sure she had her key-card around her neck, her made her way towards the labs several floors down from the administration levels. As she rode her way down on the lift, numerous doubts clouded her mind. Was it right to do this? How many things could go wrong if she failed to do things correctly and what were the consequences? However, in the end when the bell chimed to indicate they’d reached the basement floors, she was resolute once more.

“I’m going to get you back, Risa.”

-----------

Posted Image

#12 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:07 AM

O.O

I read this before!
*realizes*

YOU'RE KUJI!!! ... wait. I knew that already. Then what was it that I forgot....?

I FORGOT KUJI WROTE! :santa:
See, if I don't comment, I forget. But now I won't, cause I'm commenting.

I love this one so much. :D Yet, it all sorts of SAD. TAKAGAKI BELONGS TOGETHER.
I can see Gaki as a mama... but of like, the younger members of MM with Ai as the papa. I can't see her with her own kids and not with Ai.
Oh the horror!

Please keep writing. :D :D :D 'Cause I loves it.

EDIT:~ HAH~ I'M FIRST! I beat the ninja to it!

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#13 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:29 AM

wha~! how did i not notice this??? XDD i know i comented before on the other forum so i guess i shouldnt repeat?? XDD but i do agree with GM~

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#14 yupshezeducated

yupshezeducated

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:55 AM

so ai going back in time to ensure a takagaki future

i say godspeed ai :santa:

#15 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:23 AM

KUUUUUUUUJI!!!!!!

I remember this one too! :santa:

Keep going! :D

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#16 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:42 AM

Oh curses, I was at dinner when this was put up! D:

But once again, I remember this as well! Now you have me wondering again, just what the heck is gonna happen... ^_^

#17 ℗ani©kof¶àίи

℗ani©kof¶àίи

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:47 AM

@RuRuKon: XD You're also shouting KUJI!! :lol:

@Kuji: oh~ I also have a hard time pasting my works here.. when I copy and paste them from jph!p. :) nah~ let tsunderella do her thing~

#18 kurosawa87

kurosawa87

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1130 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:52 AM

interesting works keep it up

#19 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:24 PM

@Gee: Haha... your comment amused me (incidently, the name 'Kuji' lately makes me think of Kuja in FFIX lately, him and his pretty pink hair~) and you finally did it! You beat the ninja! :P I don't think I've done it yet. And seeing Risa with people other than Ai or Sayu or Kame... It hurts me too, you know? :D

@kawaii beam!: I even remember you commenting! X3

@yupshezeducated: Haha, I'm sure most of us want Ai to succeed. Too bad time travel is never simple.

@Hotaru~Ruru: Ruuruuuuu!? Should I start yelling your name too? :D I'm glad it was memorable though.

@ShikyoxYaiba: Ai changes the future wherein Risa has her babies but the world combusts because TakaGaki is too awesome. The End. Does that answer your question? ;D

@Panick: I'm pasting from Word but it doesn't like my line spacings. So I have to go delete all of them and then add them in again. Boo.

@Kurosawa87: Thank you. :3
-------------------------

WHEN WE FIRST MET
A “Going Back” universe story

Something went wrong. Where on earth was she? Looking around, all she could see were trees, shrubs and dirt. In her tailored suit jacket, striped business skirt and heels, she was undoubtedly out of place in this apparent wilderness. The splashing of what sounded like waves could be heard nearby. The ocean? Figuring that the best way to get back to civilization would be to head for the sea and then follow the coastline until she reached some sort of seaside settlement, she divested herself of two of what appeared to be gaudy thick silver bracelets that were decorated with the occasional flashing lights and packed them carefully into a carrying case with foam moulds to ensure their safety. Checking the readout on the small display built into the case, Ai frowned before closing it and clicking the locks in place. Precious cargo secured, she started following the rushing sounds of water, making slow progress so as not to trip in her inappropriate footwear.

As it turned out, she had only been a little ways away from a well trodden footpath and following that made her journey much easier. It also reassured her that there had to be people nearby. Ai gasped when she reached the beach. Unable to resist, Ai took off her shoes and left the shade of the trees behind to walk on the warm sand and enjoy the feeling of cool water lapping at her feet. It had been so long since she’d seen a view as beautiful and easily gave the days she spent in Hawaii a run for its money. The sun had risen to almost its peak in the sky and the glittering reflections on the water were almost blinding. The water was so clear you could even make out the small fish darting about the shallow shore. If Ai were to guess, the time had to be either late morning or early afternoon. A child’s laugh coming from the distance indicated that she was no longer alone and the small figure running along the beach slowly grew in her vision as the stretch of sand between them was shortened.

“’Baa-chan! You’re slow! Slow! Faster, let’s go!” The little girl yelled with one hand on her straw sunhat while the other waved a small, red plastic shovel at an older lady in the distance who was moving at her own steady pace despite the urgings of her younger companion.

Ai’s couldn’t believe her eyes which had widened soon after the child had voiced her impatience. Even without the trademark pig-tails of her youth, there was no mistaking the high energy that accompanied the high forehead and the much younger but still recognizable features of… R-Risa? It was her, down to the mole on her nose but it couldn’t be. This girl in front of her couldn’t have been more than eight years old.

Having turned around to further encourage her grandmother to catch up, the small girl didn’t notice Ai until she had run backwards into her, colliding with a surprised ‘ACK!’. Catching her out of instinct, Ai got a much better look at the child’s look of panic before she hopped back and bowed so frantically that her hat fell from her head.

“I’m really sorry! Did I hurt you? I didn’t see you there. Are you alright, oba-san? Really, I’m really sorry! Really, really, really!”

Ai couldn’t help it and laughed at the fact that the reaction queen apparently started young. This is definitely Risa. …Wait, ‘OBA-SAN’?

That immediately brought reality crashing back down around the former leader. Something had definitely gone wrong, this was too far back. Not to mention she had never meant to come in contact with Risa, much less an eight year old version of her… even though she had to admit, being able to see her at this age was priceless. Omame was too cute! Then again it was also really strange seeing the woman she was in love with as a child. She still loved her but instead of wanting to do various… censorship necessary things with her, she just wanted to hug the stuffing out of the adorable kid.

“I’m fine.” She did her best to smile, so close and yet so far, while picking up the hat that had fallen during the young girl’s apology and holding it out to her. “You dropped your hat.”

The child flashed directed a huge smile at her and happily plopped that hat back on her head, “Arigatou!”

Ai didn’t know why but she sort of wanted to cry. You’re happy, right? I thought I wanted to change things for you but I was just doing it for myself, wasn’t I? The only thing that saddened you was me pulling away. I didn’t need come back to fix that.

“You’re welcome.” That was all Ai could say as the girl who would grow up to be the woman she loved was called back by her grandmother and ran off to enjoy the rest of her Okinawan summer.
----------

I admit, this isn't my favourites because the TakaGaki fan in me wants to choke the me that wrote this while asking, "WHYYY?". :P But I liked writing Okinawa - so pretty~

Posted Image

#20 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:34 PM

WOOT~! 1st X3 and i beat GM~! X3
aw~! X3 i LOVE this one X3 ai was so close yet so far~! >.<

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users