• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#41 alextsg

alextsg

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 11:35 PM

hey are these files still available? i connected to the channel but the HPS bot wasnt there...

#42 rnwc

rnwc

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 577 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:55 AM

hey are these files still available? i connected to the channel but the HPS bot wasnt there...

Yes. You may download them directly from dj waffles website.

#43 Novaforever

Novaforever

Tsuji: Dumb as a rock, but still my #1 girl

• Senpai
  • 767 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:48 PM

This show was so surprisingly good. I watched it all in one day when I was really bored and it was a perfect way to waste some time. It's a little shocking that Mini Moni could pull together something so serious. Well, serious for them. I just wish that Mika and yaguchi were in it more. That would have been excellent. But all in all, they did a good job acting. I was impressed. Plus the story was really catchy too. It was a good way for Mini Moni to step down.
Posted ImagePosted Image
New avatar/siggy by AnK! *hugglez* Gam is bomb + Obligatory Tsuji

#44 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:04 PM

I really loved this series! Thank you so much for subtitling it!!
I didn't know the Bremen sotry before, tis a sweet yet cool sotry, very good minimoni style.
I really loved Nono's character, i thought she played it very well!(and im not jsut saying that cuz she's my fav)

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#45 Novaforever

Novaforever

Tsuji: Dumb as a rock, but still my #1 girl

• Senpai
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 06:03 AM

I really loved this series! Thank you so much for subtitling it!!
I didn't know the Bremen sotry before, tis a sweet yet cool sotry, very good minimoni style.
I really loved Nono's character, i thought she played it very well!(and im not jsut saying that cuz she's my fav)

High five Blu-Cherri! Tsuji lovin' to the max! Plus I really like your avatar and siggy.

Nono's was probably my favorite segment too. She is just so funny. But I thought one of the coolest things about the whole series was how well the old lady they got to play present day Kago actually looked like Kago. Did anyone else think that? I felt like they hired Kago's grandmother. They just looked so similar!
Posted ImagePosted Image
New avatar/siggy by AnK! *hugglez* Gam is bomb + Obligatory Tsuji

#46 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:34 AM

I downloaded but for some reason every file is missing the last ten minutes of each episode. I used a checker and it said it was missing some data in the middle of the file... and tried avi fix but that didn't do anything.

#47 DJ_Waffles

DJ_Waffles

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:11 AM

Where did you download it from? Have you tried my site?

#48 SDSUMarcus01

SDSUMarcus01

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:38 AM

Yah that was the site I d/led them from.

#49 DJ_Waffles

DJ_Waffles

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:25 AM

You're the first one to say something about this but I just did some tests anyway and the download did cut off on me once, which is strange because that never happens to me. So the problem most likely isn't on your end. I don't know why it cut off, because it is a shared server and I don't have root access to it. I will submit a ticket to my host and ask them to look at it.

In the meantime, you can use a download manager to make sure the downloads finish completely. If they don't fix the problem, I will move the files to a better server that I have control over. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

#50 JDM_Wasabi

JDM_Wasabi

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:24 AM

I dl'ed from your site, no problems.. Thank you for hosting and thank you HPS for the great job subbing the episodes.

MiniMoni did a wonderful job acting throughout the whole series. The story of the drama was a nice one and I like how everything ties together in the end. I loved Nono's episodes the best, but I can't forget Ai-chan! :c16: It was a shame that Mika didn't have that big of a part. All in all.. I truly enjoyed this series!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#51 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:15 AM

You're the first one to say something about this but I just did some tests anyway and the download did cut off on me once, which is strange because that never happens to me. So the problem most likely isn't on your end. I don't know why it cut off, because it is a shared server and I don't have root access to it. I will submit a ticket to my host and ask them to look at it.

In the meantime, you can use a download manager to make sure the downloads finish completely. If they don't fix the problem, I will move the files to a better server that I have control over. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

I started up DLs last night, and will be watching soon (like, when I get off work in 4 hours) but assuming they're A-OK, is there any reason why they shouldn't be torrented through the tracker? As far as I can tell it would only ease bandwidth pains from DJ Waffles and let more people see them (since things turning up on the tracker have a pretty high profile, for a couple days).

I guess the only problem would be that they aren't "new" which may make it against tracker rules for H!P files?

Any direction or input from anybody? I'd be happy to seed them for a couple weeks as soon as I make sure that they play ok (I wouldn't imagine there are any problems...)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#52 DJ_Waffles

DJ_Waffles

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:07 AM

It is. XD Since you joined recently, you probably don't know the old torrent page is still on the tracker and can still be found using search: http://www.hello-onl...ils&torrent=977

But you are right; since it is old, no one can reupload it to the first page again without asking for permission first. Still feel free to seed it for a couple weeks and maybe someone will come by and see it. Or if you think it deserves a bump to the first page again, ask the staff for permission. XD

#53 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:42 AM

It is. XD Since you joined recently, you probably don't know the old torrent page is still on the tracker and can still be found using search: http://www.hello-onl...ils&torrent=977

But you are right; since it is old, no one can reupload it to the first page again without asking for permission first. Still feel free to seed it for a couple weeks and maybe someone will come by and see it. Or if you think it deserves a bump to the first page again, ask the staff for permission. XD

Hah, would'ja look at that! I searched for it in the torrents, but probably didn't hit the 'dead torrent' box, which is kind of a silly mistake (even for a relative newbie like me).

I'll just seed it there, count this as mentioning it here, and just spam (kidding/exaggerating) the mini-moni and W threads. :c13:

So, if anybody wants Mini-moni's Brementown Musicians starting about 3-4 hours after this post, I'll be seeding (assuming, of course, that I pass the checksums...) for a while. But it also means that most likely most of the people who would have wanted it, have gotten it, give or take people like me. Which is all I wanted to happen anyway.

Thanks!
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#54 chibisweetloli

chibisweetloli

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:09 AM

I'm not sure how, but somehow I missed this torrent when it first came out. I'm surprised because I'm such a Mini Moni addict :(;. In any event, thank you to whoever is seeding this right now, there are 2 seeders online and I'm downloading. I plan to definetly leave this up as long as I can after I'm finished downloading. Yay!

#55 irish_robz

irish_robz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1239 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 10:32 PM

Hey, would anyone know the name of that harmonica song in Ai-chan's story (i.e. Ep 1-4)? It'll be great if someone actually has the music notes as well! Thanks in advance!

#56 SparklingMelrosePool

SparklingMelrosePool

7th gen member

• Senpai
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:29 AM

The name of the harmonica song is "Yakusoku", and it was written by Sahashi Toshihiko. As far as I know, it was written specifically for the show. It doesn't seem to have been used anywhere else.

And the good news is, I do have the sheet music for it (it came with the Brementown novel). Here's my slightly skewed scan: Yakusoku sheet music

Hope that's what you're looking for! :cool

m@

#57 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 05:21 AM

The name of the harmonica song is "Yakusoku", and it was written by Sahashi Toshihiko. As far as I know, it was written specifically for the show. It doesn't seem to have been used anywhere else.

And the good news is, I do have the sheet music for it (it came with the Brementown novel). Here's my slightly skewed scan: Yakusoku sheet music

Hope that's what you're looking for! :cool

m@

Whoa didn't even knew the novel existed.. :XD: :c33: ..that's really good news for 'robz' ^_^

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#58 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 06:24 PM

so e song is really hae! wow.. i really lyk this show.. it rawks.. i pretty emtional towards watching shows.. i even cry at some parts.. haha..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#59 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:41 PM

haha the harmonica song was alright
but i have to say it has a pretty damn good story line

#60 Sakura_Y

Sakura_Y

Call me さくら and yes, I am a girl

• Senpai
  • 1607 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:03 AM

but i have to say it has a pretty damn good story line

Agreed....and I know even more so after having to do a mini-play of it at American Express (don't ask)

Berryz Koubou Fansite - Special Generation Forum (sadly this forum is gone but the link remains for posterity)
Listening to J-pop is like eating a can of Pringles "Once you Jpop you can't stop!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users