• This topic is locked This topic is locked
315 replies to this topic

#41 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:00 AM

@ kookyprincess - Good job totally missing the point of this thread. :good: I'm pretty amazed, your posts keep having less and less new things for me to laugh at. But you just don't stop, do you?

Omgash. Pwned XD
And I totally agree with Haylee :whistle:

Oh, and I can see some cool "offers" in this thread XD
Man, it's fun :w00t: Lulzy, you rock for opening this :D :D

#42 Nik Nik

Nik Nik

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:57 AM

LOL I find this Cute and funny! :good: :whistle:

#43 kookyprincess22

kookyprincess22

Love <3 Ai

• Banned
  • 915 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:19 AM

@Haylee-I Can't believe you would say that,I feel very hurt by your comments,so what's the problem if we drool over takagaki,It's hot! so what's the problem if I say stuff that miss the point of this thread,and worse you said those on my birthday! I'm telling Turbos!

#44 Haylee

Haylee

Old School Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:45 AM

^ I'm not sure where I mentioned TakaGaki specifically in that post. <3 In the Senpai Talking Point, yes, but here, no. Anyway, I was simply pointing out that you completely missed the point, you didn't really appear to know.

Posted Image
Member of WHOA: Iida Kaori, Fukuda Asuka & Maeda Yuki Branches
"Don't love your new girl the same as you loved me..." -Memory Seishun no Hikari

#45 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:38 AM

Not looking anymore. But if I was, what was used in the past should work today...

Goofy engineer looking for a fun loving Japanese girl with a boyish figure and a pretty face. <3

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#46 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:08 AM

Must have a good knowledge and grasp of h!p and idol culture, enjoys a drink, and have an exstensive range of fetish clothing for nocturnal shenanigans...

You failed to say that they must enjoy you wearing a Seifuku. Damn you look hot in a skirt :o
Spoiler

I was gonna try when I was drunk. But you've got a sober version instead...

Kinda short, brunette Bristolian, seeks person above the national age of consent for talks about idoly goodness and maybe more... 'oooh matron'
Must enjoy TakaGaki, bowling, alca-maholic beverages and getting the piss taken out of them for anything and everything.
Someone who scours adds for bargain buys, or fusses like an old person need not apply *looks in Dales direction*
:(

and for the hell of it...

♪ Do you like Niigaki Risa? With some Ai on the side?
♪ I am not in to Yaoi, but I'll come along for the ride.

I'm gonna come up with some decent words for that at work. I fail after I've just woken up.

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#47 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:36 AM

Must have a good knowledge and grasp of h!p and idol culture, enjoys a drink, and have an exstensive range of fetish clothing for nocturnal shenanigans...

You failed to say that they must enjoy you wearing a Seifuku. Damn you look hot in a skirt :o
Spoiler

Dont tell everyone about my seifuku collection!!! ... people will think I'm a pervert ........ :(

And lol @ 'above national age of consent' ... so Im guessing 16 and upwards then ya? :wub:

mak.png

#48 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:38 AM

@turbos>> so You want again my secret Sayumi attack?:wub:

Sure, just don't throw Koharu at me again :o

Here's mine:

Hi, My name is fanboy1998, I'm in my mid-twenties to late thirties, have a steady mon-fri 9-5 dead end office job, lives 5 minute from the train station in my wonderful 30 square foot apartment suite. My hobbies includes collecting pictures of underage and barely legal age girls, dancing to horrible bubble gum music, recording and uploading low rating sunday morning TV shows onto the Internet, and attending concerts and events with all my buddies I met outside the stores that sells the pictures I collect.

I'm looking for a nice girl between the age of 9 to 35, must be a high school drop out if over the age of 18. Must be cute and/or sexy. Someone who enjoys singing, dancing, and acting too old or too young for her age. Doesn't mind having a tight schedule and no time/privacy to herself. Must enjoy wearing safety panties and clear strap bras.

If you fit the criteria, please mail me at [email protected]

:(

#49 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:43 AM

^ Hahahahah very good.

'a nice girl between the age of 9 to 35'

Classic.

mak.png

#50 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:46 AM

... my wonderful 30 square foot apartment suite.

:( Are you serious about the floor area of your apartment suite? or do you mean 300 or more?

#51 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:48 AM

@turbos
"5 mins away from train station" sweet! :o
and love your e-mail address :wub:

nice one! :(

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#52 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:53 AM

... my wonderful 30 square foot apartment suite.

:lol: Are you serious about the floor area of your apartment suite? or do you mean 300 or more?

Can't afford real estate, I feel very lucky I found a place so close to the train station, yes, 30 not 300. Just enough for my fold out bed sheets and my life size Haruhi pillow.

And don't worry, I'm from the Internet.

#53 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

Looking to create H!O's version of the Wu-Tang Clan

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:56 AM

Alright, I am 26, male, 6'1, pretty healthy, moderate drinker, love Lemon Meringue Pie, currently in a relationship of 1 year. Me and my girlfriend are willing to think about doing couples things (Ranging from going camping to duck hunting). We don't know our limits yet.

I like short walks on the beach, long swims in the ocean, comic books. The Rock, Chow Yun Fat and Michelle Yeoh.
I live alone, but the gf is over a lot.
Turn On: Cookies, Pie, My girlfriend
Turn Offs: Burnt Cookies, No Pie and most of the gf's friends

Hobbies: I like to practice Shaolin Shadowboxing and the Wu-Tang Sword Style. If you want, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style. :lol:

I do as well. Me and EM take classes together, its pretty fun. My Wu-Tang Style is slightly different from his because I am more traditional to it, while he is more modern.

Anyone interested?
Join the Wu!Project...Three Spots Still Open, PM for more information
Listen to the H!O Podcast at the thread!
http://www.hello-onl...?showtopic=6332
Or Go Straight To the Episodes!
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#54 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:01 AM

Can't afford real estate, I feel very lucky I found a place so close to the train station, yes, 30 not 300. Just enough for my fold out bed sheets and my life size Haruhi pillow.

Ah, I think I get what you mean, i.e. the floor area of your own room; am I right?

but surely, the floor area of the entire apartment suite, of which your room is a part, must be at least a few hundred square feet, if not a thousand or more?

#55 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:07 AM

^
ppl like him isnt about how big is house is, but how big his network is, the intarnetwork that is
he lives in H!O and 2ch and otasuke.new-akiba.com/ :lol:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#56 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:10 AM

Sounds like that's all you really need. The laptop can go the pillow. Me and the special lady wanted to go somewhere exotic like that, can we go sometime?
http://helloonline.m....com/index.html <---- New Episode Every Saturday Night: Check Your Local Listings

#57 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:15 AM

^ Sure, give me a call before you come, so I'll move all my maid uniforms out of the way.

@faraithi, here's a picture of my friend's place, it's bigger than mine, but I hope you get the idea
Posted Image

@sanrio, who are you! why do you know my secret! are you sent by the government?! No, I wasn't trying to run them over, my gas pedal was stuck! I got out of my van to look for help, but they all ran away from me, I didn't want to stab them, it was the only way to slow them down, HONEST!

#58 Ol' Dirty Pepto

Ol' Dirty Pepto

• Senpai
  • 1610 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:20 AM

^ Sure, give me a call before you come, so I'll move all my maid uniforms out of the way.

Do you happen to have a uniform that will fit her? The lady has been looking for one

#59 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:27 AM

@turbo
damn thats so pathetic and believable :lol: . safety panties FTW!

racequeen.jpg

#60 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:32 AM

mmm... safety panties. HAWT!

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users