Posted Image
sun~mi

#24 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

I'm interested in cute guys (I usually fall for short ones but I'd rather if you're tall XD ) or a hot Maki lookalike :w00t:

I'm well over 6 feet and, strangely but honestly (believe it or not), my face (I'm of pure Chinese descent) looks like Gottsan's when she was auditioning for MoMusu in 1999:

YouTube - No wonder Gottsan was worthy...

Maybe that's why I only like her when she was much younger than now...

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm "cute" or "hot"; rather, I'm actually quite thin, and I think I look ugly anyway... and to be honest, my favourite photos of myself are those that were taken when I was a toddler, younger than 3 years of age; in fact, those are the only photos of myself that I like, when I looked innocently happy and pure... now, I'm obviously much less innocent and pure, due to what the circumstances in my life have caused me to experience... :wub:

#25 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

^I think you missed the description of what type your looking for and to make it funny. ^_^

@shirow I like to drink, and to wear pink, maybe that's girlish enough? ;)

#26 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

I am a 23-year-old American male. My height is around 180 cm and my weight around 100 kg. I live with my parents, take multiple psychiatric medications and have no job, though with the help of my father I may be getting one soon.

If you are a Hello! Project idol and the above is a description of your dream man, I can highly recommend the psychiatrist I see, but first give me a call. ^_^
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#27 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:25 PM

^I think you missed the description of what type your looking for and to make it funny. ;)

@shirow I like to drink, and to wear pink, maybe that's girlish enough? ;)

After a few drinks I'm anyones ... ^_^

mak.png

#28 kookyprincess22

kookyprincess22

Love <3 Ai

• Banned
  • 915 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

I'm looking for a guy that's tall,kind,funny,sweet & cute! this will be for when i'm 18.

#29 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:29 PM

...I can highly recommend the psychiatrist I see, but first give me a call. ^_^

Posted Image That's very funny!

But hopefully, your psychiatrist would be able to take good care of you and your partner...

#30 ★Shining Star★

★Shining Star★

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1463 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:41 PM

Male 35 years old 164kg good looking seeks woman who's able to walk without any assistance, and is sexually active and is really flexible.
You should like bigger men, and be able to wash those parts I can't reach with my own hands. It's a plus is you like to clean the house and don't want any kids. I'm looking for a long term love-hate relation. You should not like animals since I might step or sit on them without noticing it by accident. ^_^

#31 Hado Gato

Hado Gato

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

I was going to wait a week to see if I got any replies (I'm so optimistic!). I just wanted to comment that it's nice of the Americans that used the metric system. I surely don't know it. I don't want to off-topic too much but... man, metric system is so much better than what we (Americans) use. We're just stubborn. Oh, I'm looking for a girl who likes that: my inability to use the metric system.

Faraithi, just as long as you don't look like Gottsan with a mustache.... Confusing Sexual Orientation.... FUUUUUUUUUUU!

#32 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:21 PM

Faraithi, just as long as you don't look like Gottsan with a mustache...

Well, nobody in H!O, except myself, will ever know how I look like exactly... :)

Also, I don't think whether or not I have a moustache really matters, does it?
Anyway, some years ago, I did refuse to shave for over a year, but I'm clean-shaven now.

#33 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:24 PM

^I think you missed the description of what type your looking for and to make it funny. ^_^

I get it, hes saying hes the joke :lol:

racequeen.jpg

#34 faraithi sayounara~*waves*

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 7029 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:28 PM

I get it, hes saying hes the joke ^_^

I don't mind people laughing at me. :lol:

#35 Oikaze

Oikaze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1834 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

@Hado Gato: I don't think in metric terms. I use online calculators like this one:

http://www.worldwide....com/metcal.htm
"It is now generally conceded that the pumpkin, as a shade tree, is a failure." - Mark Twain

#36 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

age 18 asian healthy fit and longlasting.
looking for asian young women or girls aged a year older than me or younger with no limits that would be obsessed with me but no porks allowed and perfer for japanese or idols, best if both.
i aint gay like toxic.
and i dont mind 1 on many.
lovely too to be willing to quit the job and move to Canada with me.
also perfered if your name withs with a vowel and ends with ri, with your last name having a reference to a sea animal or a car company name.
perhaps more details would be posted to get you japanese idols out there to know more about me and my terms :wub:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#37 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

I know the perfect guy for Toxic. He'll even bring his own flowers. I can show you a Picture if you wish. :wub:

Love, Charmy

i aint gay like toxic.

whoa I never said I was gay. but I know one thing for sure. I'm tired of all the good gay guys being taken already. so if your gay and have tight 6 pack abs give me a call

racequeen.jpg

#38 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

Why bother with a six-pack when you can have a barrel? :wub:

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#39 Haylee

Haylee

Old School Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 10:32 PM

@ kookyprincess - Good job totally missing the point of this thread. :good: I'm pretty amazed, your posts keep having less and less new things for me to laugh at. But you just don't stop, do you?

Posted Image
Member of WHOA: Iida Kaori, Fukuda Asuka & Maeda Yuki Branches
"Don't love your new girl the same as you loved me..." -Memory Seishun no Hikari

#40 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

My name is George Evening. I'm unemployed and live with my parents. 19 years old with facial hair. At least 16 without. I stand at 175 CM making me the tallest in my family and taller than 96% of my friends. I love Bananas and spicy food though I also have a fondness for pickled plums. My favorite animals are Turtles, Pandas, and Boa constrictors.

Hobbies: I like to practice Shaolin Shadowboxing and the Wu-Tang Sword Style. If you want, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style. :lol:

I am looking for a girl around my age, preferably Chinese, Japanese or Korean. Must have thighs, or at least know how to move them. Height must be 157-168 cm tall. Must love long walks on the beach, sticking your head in corners, eating bananas, and know how to do the motion.

If you meet these qualifications then maybe you can be my No. 1! :lol:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users