• This topic is locked This topic is locked
315 replies to this topic

#301 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:39 AM

Single awkward, black female wota seeking boyfriend or girlfriend to make with teh naughties.

Occupation: Custodian, Zombie Slave to dead end call center jobs
Height:: Too tall
Weight: Too big

Girl must be a small, submissive U-17 that cries out cutely whenever I molest her in public. Must be comfortable (or better yet, uncomfortable for the moe factor) wearing bikinis, maid costumes, and lolita clothing as I will ban all other clothing that doesn't fit this description.

Boy must tall, unwilling to have children and enjoy riding around campuses to perv on co-eds.

Must enjoy threesomes, my cooking, and be able to work late nights in the bedroom plotting my takeover of the planet.

Must love dogs.

:)

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#302 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:02 AM

Must love dogs.

I'm allergic to dogs. And cats. Guess I'm disqualified. XD

Single white nerd with bad temper and negative outlook on life seeks young, attractive female to dominate and push around. Must be willing to do everything I say without question. You must also accept that I am poor and jobless and we will never have enough money to be happy. Asian girls preferred, but may accept others if I like your looks. :sly: PM me if interested. :D

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#303 Eeyore

Eeyore

Friend of Pooh. For what it's worth.

• Senpai
  • 2161 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

Guess this can't hurt my chances...

I'm old enough, tall enough, and looking for a girl that matches the following:

- Japanese female
- Somewhere between 24 and 26 years old
- Height not an issue, but 5' has always looked good! ;)
- Someone who can change from looking adorably cute to insanely sexy with just a change of smile
- Aspiring actress
- Personality wise they just need to be genuinely lovely, even if some might consider them to lack personality.
- Interests should include singing in live concerts, acting, and wearing bikinis - all three at once is optional!
- Ideally an obscenely-talented ex-leader of a Japanese girl-group.

If you are that person... call!!
:D
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that with regard TakaH!Otty... I am biased. Very biased indeed (although I personally think it's not bias but merely a matter of quality). So please take anything I write with regard to her near limitless ability, talent, looks, appeal, charm, perfection, blah blah, with a pinch of salt the size of the moon. If you take it too seriously, I can not be held accountable for your over-reaction. ;)

#304 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:58 AM

Well, there aren't any 18+ members on this site who are from my neighborhood so there's not much point in looking for a date, unless someone has something to confess :unsure: like real location, age, umm...gender *remembers that photo of long bearded guy* :omg:
*puppy eyes* But if any girl (21+) here is interested in a foreign kid with more dreams than money in his pocket,
a tall guy, still not fat, skinny for now but with the way I'm eating the future doesn't look skinny at all XD
a bit shy, likes to act mysterious, can be "caring and loyal to a fault. A big fault" :whistle:
*cough* she needs to be willing to cosplay as Sailor Mercury and Velma Dinkley ~ yeaah, I'm that type, and by that type I mean people who think Velma is not bad looking (this is not a hacked account)
umm... just ignore this post ^^; I am actually more interested in making friends on this site then looking for "the one"...

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#305 Candia

Candia

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:56 AM

450px-511-JumboLoveQuestSign.JPG

2ujtd92.jpg

#306 Rioquette

Rioquette

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:29 AM

This might be the cutest thing on this site.

#307 loser-ish

loser-ish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:40 PM

Location: Sheffield, England, UK but originally from Slovakia

Hobbies: Reading, listening to music and idols in general :D 

I would really prefer someone who loves Japan and would understand, when I break down and cry, when my favorite oshi graduates or freaks out with me over AKB48 Elections.

I'm an immigrant from Central Europe living in UK. I'm rude, but that's my nature can't help it. I've got a permanent bitchface syndrome and sometimes I actually smile. 

I serve and make coffee. I've payed £84 for Match.com and nothing's happening. 

BTW: I'm a girl :D Forgot to add to it :D 

#308 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:30 AM

Damn this is some skillful thread necromancy.  :arrow:

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#309 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:04 PM

freaks out with me over AKB48 Elections.

Sorry, can't help you there...

#310 loser-ish

loser-ish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 11:39 AM

freaks out with me over AKB48 Elections.

Sorry, can't help you there...

aww why? Then I'm going to do that alone then again.

Forever alone 

#311 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

I'm kind of interested now in what a permanent bitchface looks like when freaking out!  :ph34r:

#312 loser-ish

loser-ish

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 06:26 PM

I'm kind of interested now in what a permanent bitchface looks like when freaking out!  :ph34r:

that maybe?

#313 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

I wonder if there's any successful story from this thread?

#314 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:27 PM

Obviously. Of course a lot depends on how you define success?

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#315 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:32 AM

I don't think I wrote that.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#316 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:55 PM

I am a single white girl looking like a loli despite being legal of age, very slender with long hair, pale skin and blue eyes. Either being very hyper and jumping everywhere around or being super silent and daydreaming in a corner.

Looking for:

Male: Just don't be too scary looking, ok? Also, must be rich and at least 10 years older than me, must like classical music and take me to the opera.

Female: Must be taller than me. No one girly or I will feel like I am in a competition, must pet and praise me constantly and protect me against the world. Must also be rich as I won't work.

In exchange, I will be the perfect housewife, clean the house and do the grocerie shopping, and kiss you welcome back when you come home from work and massage your feet and cook awesome meals each day.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users