• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:04 AM

I generally go for comedy, mystery, fantasy/supernatural or food related dramas so getting into a more serious medical drama like this is unusual but as most watchers decided to check it out because of Toda Erika and Aragaki Yui who were very good in other series (Liar Game, Gal Circle, Dragon Zakura, Nobuta wo Produce, Sh15uya, My Boss My Hero, etc.) and others probably because of Yamashita Tomohisa, a Johhny's Entertainment member without which 90% of Japanese dramas can't exist or expect to be successful.

I don't think I will do this series justice trying to explain what keeps me watching it since I don't usually watch medical drama especially since the people I started watching for aren't really super important main characters. It's interesting to see the different patients and how they interact with the doctors and deal with their situations. Feels a bit educational watching a stylized version of how emergency care may be like and you can probably learn medical terms in Japanese as well. Some of the less heralded cast members like Tsundere Nurse get to breakthrough.

More to come later as this is only a half baked summary as of now. If you haven't watched yet maybe wait until all episodes have been subbed and watch the whole thing in a day!

#22 ah-ger

ah-ger

亀井絵里 supporter forever!

• Senpai
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:04 PM

Final episode! NIce!

えりりん MY SWEET GODDESS 

亀井絵里:" 亀井絵里です。ちょっと素敵で、しかりものの23歳の女の子です。"

前島亜美:"超絶妹系アイドル、最年少の頑張るやい、前島亜美です!あみたで呼んでください!どうぞよろしくお願いします!”

#23 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:30 AM

Episode 10 subbed summary one more episode to go!

Spoiler

Episode 11 Final Episode subbed summary. Special to come in 2009!

Spoiler

#24 Addicted_Azn

Addicted_Azn

I was Ai_Love_MM

• Senpai
  • 1144 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

Nice summaries so far (even though I didn't read any. XD) but is there any subbing groups out there that may have subbed this?

#25 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

^You've probably already found your answer by now, but just in case you haven't just yet, the subbing group "Love Song" have already released all 11 episodes with English hardsubs. You can find them in the usual D-Addicts pages. I'm not sure if anyone has started a batch torrent, though. You might have to download them individually.

#26 IcyCleme

IcyCleme

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:01 AM

You could watch it on mysoju.com

#27 stillaibon

stillaibon

My Fish Drowned :[

• Senpai
  • 1825 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 03:18 PM

planning on watching this after Papa to musume no nanonaka...

goin to watch this because of Aragaki yui haha.. :whistle:
Posted Image
sun~mi

#28 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:11 PM

I finished wathing Code Blue yesterday and I liked it alot. I didn't really expect much since the only reason I downloaded it was because Erika Toda (My favourite) and Yui Aragaki (super cute) is in it, so it was a great bonus that the series was so great as well. :lol:

Special to come in 2009!

Really? Looking forward to it! :lol:

#29 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:57 PM

should get the dvd from my friend and watch the whole thing!!!!! :]]

i love medical dramas~ :]

and now YamaP is in it!!! >:]
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#30 Maiko Yamada

Maiko Yamada

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:12 AM

this drama is an okay. i thought it would have been better, but i still watched it because of YamaPi.

#31 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

hahaha, i have to see the damned special!!! :w00t: :lol:
3Y2YJ.png

#32 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:34 AM

^I'm guessing that you, too, were left with that incomplete feeling, huh.
Spoiler

#33 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:27 PM

^ haha, yea dang. after watching the last epi. i was like WTF would happen next?..... ^_^.... i need the special!!! :wub:
3Y2YJ.png

#34 samid_xxx

samid_xxx

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:53 AM

^^
same here..
i have to download the SP As Soon As the file reach torrent...
XD :ph34r:

Posted Image

siggy credit to foojin

#35 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

You could watch it on mysoju.com

If at all possible do not support streaming sites as the people who actually sub these drama series have requested. Lot of these sites simply take the shows (and sometimes modify the subs) and post them getting either subscription fees or ad revenue for work that was meant to be free. If the people subbing them do not support this I would hope those who watch it would be gracious enough to abide by it.

If you have the resources I recommend downloading the torrents/subs from d-addicts.com.

I'm thinking in the Special Grumpy nurse's bf dies or YamaPi's grandma dies. I don't want to be negative but if they're going to go for maximum drama here I'm afraid something like that might happen.

#36 Demon Eyes

Demon Eyes

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

Superb!

Too much Science for my brain but easily cured by the awesome presence of cute cute Yui-chan and Toda-chin.... ^^;

My Special, where art thou?!!

I be waiting for more....

Loved ep.10 BTW!!

(That scene)↓↓↓ got me really hot and bothered. ^^;

Hiyama x Shiraishi is GOOD.

Best scene.↓
Posted Image

I guess now everyone knows what I am into, ne? :lol:
Posted Image

#37 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:11 PM

^Actually, the air date for the two-hour special is supposedly tomorrow (Jan. 10) Here's a link about an announcement for anyone else is curious: Tokyograph

Of course, this just means that it airs on that day. If Love Song's team is still on their toes, then it should take nearly a week (at the least) for it to be subbed, considering that it's a special. Whatever the case, the special better have some kind of closure. lol, just kidding, I would probably appreciate a hint of continuation more than a closure. Now that would be something. Ah, I dunno what I really want, but I know what I don't want. No more "WTF" endings, haha.

Just for notes, everyone can spot Toda Erika and Aragaki Yui. I acknowledge how beautiful those two are, but the one that I found eye-catching was Higa Manami. She had quite the fierce character, too. Oh my

lol

#38 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

The special has been subbed and it's a good one despite having the biggest disaster of all the episodes which causes the most drama and gnarly medical scenes but that's why people watch. Well maybe that's reason number two after all their favorite actors being in it.

For fans of grumpy nurse, a new character, Kashiwabara, the haughty heart surgeon with glasses, is introduced. No further info at the moment since the wikis haven't been updated yet.

Without giving away too much here's a bunch of things to expect.
Spoiler

After seeing the special I almost wished they'd make a second season but the way they made it seems unlikely.

#39 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

Ah.. Completed the entire drama this week. I gotta say, although both Toda Erika and Aragaki Yui are in it, this is one of the very few dramas which I actually like the show for it's story, n not the girls :angry:
The story is very touching, n I actually found myself tearing at some of the episodes... Plus the song "Hanabi" is a very nice song, fits the show perfectly.
Now I can't wait for the SP to finish downloading...
It's a good thing they actually kept the story short. If it becomes too long, it gets too draggy n ppl start becoming immune to all those touching scenes. So although I really like this drama, n in fact I wish they had a few more episodes, I gotta say that it ended alrite. Anyways, I keep wondering, what happened to the earlier batches of interns?
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#40 Tsim.07

Tsim.07

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:11 PM

^ I want to ask the same question as well, especially when Kuroda-sensei says that they (Aizawa and co.) are the worst of the interns that he's met.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users