Haylee

Old School Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:55 PM

^ :sob: Can it be bought?

Posted Image
Member of WHOA: Iida Kaori, Fukuda Asuka & Maeda Yuki Branches
"Don't love your new girl the same as you loved me..." -Memory Seishun no Hikari

#42 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

In theory yes. All i need do is find someone who will part with it. It's very limited and proving difficult because of that and considering the shirt is so simple the kind of price it may demand may seem just to high. Time will tell on this.

#43 yoshikix

yoshikix

ちょこっと Love

• Senpai
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:15 AM

In theory yes. All i need do is find someone who will part with it. It's very limited and proving difficult because of that and considering the shirt is so simple the kind of price it may demand may seem just to high. Time will tell on this.

thank you mate! You have my msn, let me know! :good:

Posted Image

"Statistics is like a bikini, what is revealed is suggestive, but what is concealed is vital."

#44 マイマイチュー

マイマイチュー

MaiMai~

• Senpai
  • 1972 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:48 AM

I'm looking for C-ute's first cd (already mentioned in this thread though). The C-ute Namida no Iro release poster (I saw it on Ebay once, and lost the damn auction >.<). Any Hagiwara Mai photo card sets or A4 Pin-ups. And all 5 of the C-ute DVD Magazines (My Highest Priority!!!). Yurina Kumai Photo card sets or A4 Pin-ups. Also looking for, Hagiwara Mai T-shirt for the upcoming Cutie Ranger and Berryz Kamen concert, and The Hagiwara Mai Microfiber Towel.

MAI

#45 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

There are two FC concert DVDs I would like to get a hold of:

Hello! Project 2006 Winter - Wonderful Hearts
Hello! Project 2006 Winter - Elder Club

Ok mission update :lol:

Elder Club 2006 Winter FC already complete.

Wondeful Hearts 2006 Winter FC now completed :wub:

#46 different_side

different_side

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:30 PM

I'm looking for someone can help me to get this, I will pay extra money for the help :P
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Check my Personal Profile for more TakaGaki

#47 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:44 PM

I'm looking for someone can help me to get this, I will pay extra money for the help XD

Morning Musume dvd magazine volume 3 acquired :P

#48 different_side

different_side

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:41 PM

As I expected from the one who gonna help me, later on the MSN :P
Posted Image
Check my Personal Profile for more TakaGaki

#49 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

So obviously the autographs are out. I search for them all the time and I know they are hard to get. I have some other requests but they are not as interesting as everyone elses.

I can no longer buy from YAJ as if I have access to that I buy too much stuff...I'm limiting myself. This is what I'm after though.

These are photo's from the Taiwan concert (these are mine)

Posted Image

I'm after the RB photo's like these but from the Korean concert and the regular RB ones with the messages written in Japanese (does that make sense?)

I also want to know if they do the punk costume photo's like these with messages on...

Posted Image

If they do I'm after them as well

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#50 Yupa

Yupa

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

There are two FC concert DVDs I would like to get a hold of:

Hello! Project 2006 Winter - Wonderful Hearts
Hello! Project 2006 Winter - Elder Club

Ok mission update XD

Elder Club 2006 Winter FC already complete.

Wondeful Hearts 2006 Winter FC now completed :D

Gotta say - the service in this thread is excellent!! :P

Thanks again!

#51 Haylee

Haylee

Old School Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:16 PM

I have a question / mission. How hard is it to find old H!P posters, and how much would one likely cost me?

Specifically, I would love to find this one:

Posted Image

Or this one:

Posted Image
(Sorry, this is the best picture I have.)

It's folded out in that picture. I don't have a picture of the outside. This was sold at the Memory Seishun no Hikari 4/18/'99 concert. It is autographed so of course it will cost a lot, but I would like to know if it can even be found.

Posted Image
"Don't love your new girl the same as you loved me..." -Memory Seishun no Hikari

#52 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:45 PM

Ok those posters do turn up every so often and the prices vary considerably. I went through a time and got a lot of bargain however some of the older ones (and a few of the newer ones) can command higher prices. 3000yen+ is no big deal on them but as i said bargain as low as 500yen to sometimes crop up. 200yen= around £1 or $2(US)

#53 Haylee

Haylee

Old School Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:48 PM

^ Thank you for the information - I'll have to keep an eye out for them!

Posted Image

#54 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:45 PM

Where are teh best places online to search for posters?
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#55 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:46 AM

Aww fudge it, that will teach me for forgetting about this thread, the Yume kara samete CD has been and gone. Ah well.

In anycase, thank you for the info Himalia, I wasn't sure how rare it was, now at least I know. Just out of interest, if you don't mind sharing the info, from where did you aquire it. If it's Yahoo Japan Auctions I might keep my eye open since I go there from time to time for other H!P stuffs.

#56 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:39 AM

I'm after the RB photo's like these but from the Korean concert and the regular RB ones with the messages written in Japanese (does that make sense?)

If you have access to the Taiwan official HP site's store, the Korea Concert pics with messages on them are available there. (Well, somewhat, it's a "pre-order" on what's left in Japan's warehouse.)

#57 chibilolli

chibilolli

Risa's #1 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 3932 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:37 AM

^ Thanks http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif I just found that the Taiwan site takes soooo long to deliver. I'll have a look though.

Posted Image

Winner of Hello! Online's Risa's Greatest Fan Award 2010 & 2011

#58 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:32 PM

In anycase, thank you for the info Himalia, I wasn't sure how rare it was, now at least I know. Just out of interest, if you don't mind sharing the info, from where did you aquire it. If it's Yahoo Japan Auctions I might keep my eye open since I go there from time to time for other H!P stuffs.

That item did not come from yahoo.jp although there is no harm in checking that place out from time to time.

#59 jrongow

jrongow

Forever-5th Gen

• Senpai
  • 1776 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

Lol.. Regarding the Yume Kara Samete CD.. alrdy checked HMV.jp, cdjapan, YesAsia, Yahoo.jp Auctions and sekaimon auctions... But apparently it is THAT rare... Where did u get the previous CD Himalia?
Posted Image
The Sexy Heroine of my Final Fantasy...
愛 = LOVE

#60 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:57 PM

Well you won't ever find it on places like yesasia, cdjapan etc since it was not a general release. I aquired it from dealing directly with a reseller in Tokyo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users