#21 bonta kun

bonta kun

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:06 PM

they subbed all 13 episodes actually  x_x

What!? are you serious?
Are they gonna put it up for dl anytime soon or have they and for some reason I'm just not able to see it?

Anyways, YUA and GTO were real fun to watch. I like all their "English" scenes haha too funny. x_x

#22 WalDo-

WalDo-

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:15 PM

GTO drama is one of the best jdrama I've seen.

My top 5 jdrama: (no particular order)
-GTO
-Kimi wa Petto
-Beautiful Life
-Long Vacation
-Bus Stop (?)

I like Summer Snow but the reason why I didn't put it in my top5 because I predicted the ending about halfway of the whole show. And I was right too.

Posted Image
☆☆☆☆☆

#23 Chr0n0

Chr0n0

7th gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:39 AM

My 5 favorite J-dramas would be (no particular order too):
- Tokyo Love Story
- 101 Proposal
- Yanpapa
- Shota no Sushi
- Anything for You
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
~人間玩具Chr0n0~
Founder & Scanner, DPG
Translator & Procastrinator, Mangaproject
Timer & Encoder & Tea Server, HPS

#24 mizune

mizune

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:07 AM

For pure randomness/comedy:
Antique
Shomuni series
Trick series
Gokusen

Mystery/detective
Koori no sekai
Trick series (hard to classify this one XD)
Odoru Daisousassen

Drama (usually depressing x_x;;; )
Beautiful Life
Sekai no chuushin de ai wo sakebu
Koibumi
101 kaime no propose
Sugao no mama de

Drama (feel-good kind)
Long Vacation
Good Luck!
Shota no sushi
GTO

#25 ultramarine

ultramarine

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:21 AM

orange days
kimiwa petto
summer snow??
long vacation????? :blink:

#26 M. Musuko

M. Musuko

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 03:15 AM

Heeeere are my favorite J-Dramassssss

GTO: This one's a given. Hilarious, uplifting and fun. If you haven't seen this you are really missing out! It stars Takashi Sorimachi from FulltimeKiller and Nanako Matsushima from Ringu. Check it out at http://drama.afraid....e_torrents.html then buy the dvds you little rich kids you.

Taiho Shichauzo (You're Under Arrest): Here's another great show. Very funny and exciting! You'll love it. Tsujimoto is the cutest cop ever. :w00t:

Gokusen: Like GTO, better in some respects, worse in others. Beautifully filmed! Some of the nicest scenes I've ever seen in a television show. Features Matsumoto Jun from Kimi wa Petto and Nakazawa Yuko (ex-MoMusu)! Very funny and touching. They have this show subtitled up to episode 5 now! GO!

Kimi wa Petto: Yeah yeah, it's a love story and a pretty sappy one at that, but I loved it. Very nice and somewhat inspirational. This is a good example of what makes J-Drama so much fun to watch! Good story that will keep you interested throughout.

So there ya go. Check 'em out, these are all good shows! But don't just take my word for it...*Cue Reading Rainbow music* ba-da-ba!
^^;

#27 CinnamonBun

CinnamonBun

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 07:17 AM

^^; hmmmmmmm........what do i recommend :o ???????????? Orange Days :w00t: :P :P !!!!!!!!!!! Tsumabushi Satoshi was really really cute :D ^^; ^^; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was such a good drama :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Aishiteru to ittekure is also another really really good drama..........but both dramas have one similarity..........and that is one of the main character can't hear....................... for a bit more brotherly kind of drama.........go for Pride starred Kimura Takuya :P !! For a will-get-u-hungry drama.........go for Lunch Queen ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Hee hee............i think this is enough 4 now :D !!

#28 MatsuriNoSai

MatsuriNoSai

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:55 PM

I gotta say Gokusen has to be one of my top dramas. although in that episode where kuma gets beat up by those dudes with the pipes, even if yankumi came I still would've beat the mess out those prep school punks. Its manga is pretty good but i dunno i kinda like the live action better although I dont think you will ever see a teacher in real life yell about running towards the sunset.
かってにしろこれわおれのじんせい

#29 mojo

mojo

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:16 AM

Haven't really watched many Jdrama. But I really enjoyed Kimi wa Petto. Some parts of it really made me laugh! Although it gets sappy near the end. The premise for the show is rather ridiculous, but it seems to work. Sumire-chan is a really likable character, too. :wub:

#30 Camui

Camui

Addicted To Hitomi

• Dai-Senpai
  • 584 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 07:18 AM

they subbed all 13 episodes actually  x_x

What!? are you serious?
Are they gonna put it up for dl anytime soon or have they and for some reason I'm just not able to see it?

Anyways, YUA and GTO were real fun to watch. I like all their "English" scenes haha too funny. XP

They have ONLY subbed TWO so far.

Phinn was kind enough to buy the boxset and supply the raws, so JTV can continue to sub it in english. :wub:
If you want to read about what I just told you on JTV's forums, click here!

The special was already released with english subs on d-addicts. Although I can't watch it until I've finished the series. ^^;

#31 nesseggman

nesseggman

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 05:47 PM

Ace o Nerae is ... very strange. It's hilarious watching it. Like, they "play tennis" but not. Like... it's very very dramatic. When they miss a ball, they lay on the ground and moan and wince in pain and cry, and if they're playing against a mean opponent, tennis balls will fly and hit them on the ground... and everyone will gasp in horror as if they were dying. It's so funny <3

The coach has lionheart hair... he's funny too XDD

Gokusen is cool! I really love it, as far as an anime-produced drama goes. I wouldn't consider the Sailormoon live action a drama... its more like sentai (though I think .. this was said... <3)

I would reccomend GOOD LUCK!! with Kimura in it... just b/c I love that series, and Takenaka Naoto is in it, too. Other people have said great reccomendations too ^^

#32 inuinc

inuinc

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 02:53 AM

Does anyone know how many ep. there are for Gokusen? I have up to ep 6 subbed. Love every second of it.

#33 agb

agb

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 10:19 PM

My faves are (in no order except that the top 2 are the TOP 2):
Iguana no musume
101 propose
Long Vacation
Kimi wa Petto
OverTime
Kamisama mou sukoshi dake
kou kou kyoushei
Hoshi no kinka 1
Hitotsu yane no shita 1

I guess I'm old school :whistle: I like a lot of the new ones, but nothing really immensely. I'm getting old and stuck in my ways :sob:

#34 Aco

Aco

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 11:42 PM

heres a site for fan subbed live action things, dont know if any of u find it useful

http://www.sars-fansubs.com/?id=bt

(sorry if any u lot find the title offensive or their slogan)
VANILJ DROMMAR :)

#35 omiko

omiko

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 05:01 AM

got to say something about two jcomedies [?]

"golden bowl", a young man grieving for his girlfriend, an older woman having trouble with her husband, brought together by their love of bowling.

sounds swarmy, but it's not. just as they are beginning to fall in love, the girlfriend comes back and the husband reforms, and they spell troulble.

all of it is set to the music of paul anka [who?] an american teen idol from back in the days when they made those large, funny, black, vinyl discs that music came from.

and a plus. a mild mannered bartender who is a former yakuza, the "night fiend", no less.

the other one is "heaven cannot wait" starring the lead singer from tokio, a rather useless [by his own admission] young man meets a rather scuzzy angel who tells him he must start doing good deeds, one a month or he will die.

so he does, sometimes by intention, sometimes by accident, always funny as heck.

#36 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 04:15 PM

What is your ranking for the drama you watch in this year?

i didn't watch much drama back then. here's my ranking.

drama:

1. Dragonzakura
2. 1 littre of Namida
3. Hana Yori Dango
4. Densha Otoko
5. Gokusen 2
6. Nobuta wo Produce
7. Gokusen

oops.... only 7 drama LOL.

actors ranking:

1. oguri shun
2. yamappi
3. sawajiri erika
4. jun
5. mao (hyd's tsukushi)
6. masami

:unsure

#37 ahaw

ahaw

3rd gen member

• Shinmem
  • 378 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:32 AM

*densha otoko
*sekai chusin (dun know how to spell hehehe)
*gokusen
then gokusen 2
*pride (mmm...)
*queen o lunch time

others k drama :wink:

#38 qx123

qx123

Five Tiger Generals

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1585 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:55 PM

My top 3~

1) 1L
2) Dragonzakura
3) Densha otoko

:c40:

#39 ky_khor

ky_khor

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:29 AM

i'm downloading Ruri no shima and Lunch Queen just bcoz 1 actor/actress in the drama.

#40 xmorfis

xmorfis

Egao!Yes!NOOB

• Uploader
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:39 PM

I goin to download Grave of Fireflies live action. Since I don't watch the anime movie...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users