Better without glasses if you ask me ^^

#22 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:58 AM

Better w/ glasses looks cute on her

i like her performance together with irorin and asuna in C-ute's song every day yeah!kataomoi~it was great :lol:

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#23 pink4ever

pink4ever

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:03 AM

My favorite egg! Shes so cute and little!~ XD
Posted Image

#24 lastdance009

lastdance009

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:05 AM

She's to cute. I hope she enters a unit soon considering her voice is pretty cute
Posted Image

#25 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image
Manami is soo beautiful here~ :blush: i can see that she's growing up~

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#26 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

^She's pretty without her glasses. :)

More:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#27 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:42 PM

I just discovered her pictures on the picboard a few days ago. I didn't know she had a thread! I like her with glasses better, probably because I have glasses too. She's very adorable. :wub:

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#28 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

^ Welcome to Maana’s thread, Cardcaptor_Jim. ^^; I like her glasses, too. Let’s just hope she doesn’t get contacts to replace them down the road! XD

Also, here’s a few videos subbed in English that you may like to see, Cardcaptor_Jim; or any Maana fan for that matter. It’s a good one to watch, not only to get to hear her talk in front of a crowd, but to learn that she has a personality that is no less adorable than her looks ^^;: Hello! Pro Egg 1, Hello! Pro Egg 2

#29 Nigelkun

Nigelkun

blargh

• Senpai
  • 3013 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 09:19 AM

She needs more prominent frames... to emphasise her power ^^;
I need my Airi

#30 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 04:41 PM

^ Welcome to Maana’s thread, Cardcaptor_Jim. :) I like her glasses, too. Let’s just hope she doesn’t get contacts to replace them down the road! :P

Also, here’s a few videos subbed in English that you may like to see, Cardcaptor_Jim; or any Maana fan for that matter. It’s a good one to watch, not only to get to hear her talk in front of a crowd, but to learn that she has a personality that is no less adorable than her looks ^^;: Hello! Pro Egg 1, Hello! Pro Egg 2

Thanks for the links. All the girls are very cute and funny! I liked the part where Manami looked down at her hands with a worried expression after she learned cracking her knuckles made them fat! Oh, and the other girls obsessed with touching belly buttons and ears! I laughed out loud at those points.... <3

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#31 Urufu8

Urufu8

• Senpai
  • 1260 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:20 AM

Happy 12th Birthday, Maana! :unsure:

I hope you get loads of presents from each of your fellow Egg members. XD

#32 マイマイチュー

マイマイチュー

MaiMai~

• Senpai
  • 1972 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:50 AM

Happy birthday, Maana!!!!!!!!!!!

Not enough people celebrating such an amazing idol's birthday!

MAI

#33 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:35 AM

I'm not sure that Manami-chan will (or can) read this, but I want to wish her the happiest of birthdays today! Keep up the hard work and hopefully you will make it into a group, and then blow all the other girls off the stage with your impressive singing talent! :unsure:

#34 cat pancake

cat pancake

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 09:50 AM

Well I don't know how much sense this will make but - considering that Manami was born after the formation of MM, then technically wouldn't she be the first true second generation H!P 'er? I mean, like she could have been a daughter of one of the original members. Anyways... her, Saki Ogawa, and Karin Miyamoto(killing me with cuteness!) are among my current favorites. I am more and more starting to like the eggs as much as the established units like MM, BK etc... They are so fresh and full of promise; they are the future of H!P.

#35 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14635 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:08 PM

^ A few H!P members were born after the original formation of MM. :good:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#36 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 10:07 PM

she's so cute!!

v1rWyzF.png

#37 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

I added this link to the Saki Ogawa thread, now it's also here....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9R6tNqT3cY. Merry Christmas Manami fans! :(

Edit: I'm not sure why the link didn't work.

#38 °Manna

°Manna

ガキカメ♪ガキカメ亀井絵里!

• Senpai
  • 4766 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 05:47 AM

^

thanks for posting the link~ B)

Mana and sakichy is sooo cuute :bad:

Pettan!! XD :P

Posted Image
Loyal Fan of Kamei Eri

#39 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 11:38 PM

Does anyone know if the above song, "Pittan Pettan Pi", was released on CD?

#40 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

I still don't know where to find a mp3 of "Pittan Petten Pi", but I can still watch the YouTube clips. I'm a big fan now, and Manami-chan is one of the easiest Eggs to identify, thanks to her glasses and adorable looks. (Does anyone else think she looks like a cute chipmunk? :) ) Happy New Year Manami-chan, and to all of her fans as well! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users