• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#41 shah

shah

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 06:39 PM

haha... funny Kamei.... Lion Kingu.... one of her power....
We don't care how much you have change because you are always you....
wE'LL aLwAyS LOvE yOu...ERI...

Posted Image

#42 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:31 AM

Gaki-san is the uber-haxx for me. I just can't beat her with Aichan, even though I own all others before Gaki-san really easily. I suck at games like these, but damn, it's an awesome game. It'd be half the fun if there weren't the original voices of the momusu members. Gotta love Gaki-san's "Mayuge beaaam!", Sayu's "Shabondamaa!" and Rika's "Gyutto dakishimete!". But Aichan's specials are the best! (the Takitty move is my favorite) XD I should try to make a gif out of them or something.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#43 mangomalte

mangomalte

"blame" invis for that ^

• Senpai
  • 3574 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:39 AM

i relaly dont like how they made Kamei's standing pose so awkward

yeah, she looks really weird. XD

I can't play it. Is there some special thing you need to download it to play it? :angry:

have you set the regional settings to japanese? sailormari explained how to do it.

Posted Image
my last.fm ・ visit #risa @ efnet.org

#44 opensky

opensky

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:19 AM

hmmm , will this work on a mac?

also, was this an official h!p thing or did someone just make it from scratch? From what everyone has been describing, it sounds really cool and accurately detailed.

And also what is the native platform for this game?
Posted Image

#45 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:26 AM

^someone made it, and it, by all accounts, is windows

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#46 Blue_Crimson0307

Blue_Crimson0307

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:57 AM

I can't play it I changed my regional setting to japanese but I still can't play it when I click on the game it opens a window and it dissapear in a moment :rolleyes:
Mano Piano >_<

#47 shah

shah

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 10:34 AM

have you restart your pc after change to Japanese Region?
We don't care how much you have change because you are always you....
wE'LL aLwAyS LOvE yOu...ERI...

Posted Image

#48 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:16 AM

I can't play it I changed my regional setting to japanese but I still can't play it when I click on the game it opens a window and it dissapear in a moment :D

Maybe it's the same problem I had at the beginning. I first downloaded zabel's own upload on sendspace before I changed the regional setting to Japanese. But the game wouldn't start and all file names were unreadable, even though they're all supposed to be Japanese characters. Then I downloaded the game anew from the website in the first post and all file names were ok and the game worked perfectly.

#49 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

This game is pretty cool, but for some reason I suck at playing it, I haven't managed to do one single special move with any of the characters. Maybe it doesn't help that I am using a keyboard.

Perhaps someone can give me some tips. One thing I can't figure out, when just P is referred to, is this weak punch or strong punch?

I can't even get the really simple moves to work. One example is a really simple move for Tsuji:

The instructions on the site say right arrow, strong kick. Do I press the right arrow and then the strong kick or both together?

#50 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 03:19 PM

If there's no clear definition whether it should be a strong or weak punch/kick, you can use both of them. If it says right arrow, strong kick, you press right arrow first, then the strong kick button.

zabel already explained lots of the standard moves in the first page of this thread.

I'll quote one of his posts:

Here's some basics. SF veterans will pick this up fast.
There are only four buttons so using a Playstation controller is not the handicap it usually is.

弱P refers to weak punch
強P refers to strong punch
弱K refers to weak kick
強K refers to strong kick

Posted Image guard standing and jump attacks
Posted Image guard crouching attacks
Posted ImagePosted Image back dash, varies by character
Posted ImagePosted Image forward dash, varies by character
Posted Image 強P close-range throw, every character has one
Posted Image 強P when being thrown get out of a throw (I haven't figured out the timing for this)
Posted Image while guarding perform guard cancel, it uses up one energy gauge

Your energy gauge at the bottom charges when you take and receive attacks.

There is no buffering or 2-in-1 combos as far as I can tell.
Some characters have small chain combos.

I also play with keyboard and I got pretty far even though I suck at games like this. I can do Aichan's specials without any problems, so it should be possible to beat this game without a joystick.

#51 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 04:16 PM

Thank you Ronin for your advice, it did actually help a bit, I managed to do more than I was before. I am still struggling with it though, so I think it is just that I am useless at games like this :lol:

#52 zabel

zabel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 818 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:20 PM

I'm hopeless with the keyboard too, and I'm good at games like this. I'm guessing Ronin is able to do Aichan's specials without a joystick only because it's Aichan and she inspires =D
Posted Image

Lovelitude - All about Aichan and her web talk show Ichigo ichie

#53 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:43 PM

I wish they can make Ai Kago morph into other MM members , just like Shang Tsung in 'Mortal Kombat'. After all, one of her special talents is mimicry.
Posted Image

#54 bulmasman

bulmasman

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:07 AM

OMG that game is so freakin awesome :good: Managed to play it quite nicely on the keyboard :)

Iida ftw! i swear she's just plain awesome, but i was getting my ass handed to me by Nacchi at one point lol

Posted Image

My Blog ^^ Kinda boring but still, may be worth a look

Bulmasman @ Hello-Online.org

#55 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 02:40 AM

I saw a bunch of clips on you tube showing this characters on the Mugen game. I guess someone has ported it over. The ones I saw involved Miki, Reina, Takahashi and Kamei. I like Miki's special where she has a costume change to Boogie Train and swings her broom like a baseball bat.. The one I saw had Miki wacked Reina right across the screen :good: poor Reina :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#56 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:06 AM

I saw a bunch of clips on you tube showing this characters on the Mugen game. I guess someone has ported it over. The ones I saw involved Miki, Reina, Takahashi and Kamei. I like Miki's special where she has a costume change to Boogie Train and swings her broom like a baseball bat.. The one I saw had Miki wacked Reina right across the screen :unsure: poor Reina <3

Where's the link?
Posted Image

#57 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

Mame is a weird short little girl in that game

Anyways, I've used Tsuji, Aichan, and Mame sofar, and fought Reina, Yossie, and Mako

Tsuji's got weird "i eat you" grab move, Ai~in Anti-Air, and Purin Purin Purin Butt attack super
Mame's got attacks she does with a kendo stick and Mayuge Beam is a super (though i figured out 2 supers for her)
Aichan fires hearts and charges at you with a broom stick as a super
Yossie has a move from the Mr. Moonlight PV where she takes you up and drops you
Reina makes skulls out of dust and fire, and her super involves a group of huge men carrying her and charging at you
Mako makes use of a red "antonio inoki" scarf and a lock

It's not dust, I think it's rice.
Posted Image

#58 satrain16

satrain16

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:14 AM

How many of you knew this exists? :good:

Hello! Project Fighting Game
Click the first link "ダウンロード" and then click on HelloProjectBattleFestival to download.
On WinXP joysticks are glitchy unless you use JoyToKey. (which you will want to do 'cause it's hard to execute moves on the keyboard!)
Also make sure your regional settings are set to Japanese.

Takahashi vs. Ishikawa
Posted Image

Every active H!P member who was in MM up to 6th gen is playable with the exception of Yasuda Kei.

As Aichan I can almost win. The only one who can sometimes give me a hard time up until Konno is Niigaki, since fireballs go over her and her Mayuge Beam cuts through them. Konno (the boss for Aichan?) I haven't been able to beat yet and you can't continue if you lose.
There's versus play too!

Dose anybody knows how to draw Kei Yasuda and Maki Goto?
Posted Image

#59 Perazon

Perazon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:13 AM

@satrain16: Holy Triple-Post!

Well, I'm currently downloading the file from the website (which is taking forever), and
I'm gonna try it with my modded Xbox1 Controller. I stripped the controller's wires and a spare USB
cord's wires and I usually use to it play H!P Stepmania files with it. I'm sure I can map the buttons
to my liking, if there's an option. Most likely there is since zabel mentions that it's better to play
with a joytick.

Well, we'll see.

*Edit - I got a chance to play it and well...lol, I had fun. I thought my controller didn't work until
I figured out that I had to use the analog to move. Oh and yeah, Nacchi's character is pretty overpowering
in terms of special moves. I tried out Eririn's character and started laughing when I actually managed
to beat Nacchi with her tip-toe gag super special. I sent her flying and screaming, "Nanda nooooo!!" lol. XD

#60 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:59 PM

Whenever I try to extract the files it says some of them are corrupt and can't extract them. Without these files, whenever I try to play it doesn't get passed the company logos.
If it helps I have vista.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users