Attached Files

Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#2 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:12 PM

wot there hasnt been a thread for zyx til now!? i guess theyve been dead for 3-4 years so this thread'll be prtty inactive, lol. :(

anyway this zyx is my fave unit, and i luvd shiroi tokyo. it was such a happy jolly xmassy song :) lolz at saki she looked soo young and adorable then but she was older thn megumi, momo, and maimi who looked a couple years older in comparison. :(

^was tht utaban ep whn the host kept on flashin mari's pb throughout/randomly? tht ws so funny cuz she was uber embarrassed about her bikini pics XD

#3 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:48 PM

I started getting interested in ZYX due to Mari but after some time ive also liked the kids there. Well Fly High is only ok song for me, but Shiroi Tokyo is great, very nice PV also XD Hmmm i liked that Utaban with haunted house ^^;
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#4 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 07:51 PM

funny snowbaording pv ^^; they looked a bit silly wrapped up in winter clothes in the studio and pretending to move on a stationary snowboard in the making of. XD

#5 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:48 AM

i never really liked the Fly High song, but it was stuck in my head for like forever :whistle: which was terrible :P

the reason i disliekd it so much was becuase Tsunku basically sang through the WHOLE song
also the lyrics were.... relaly bad imo
and the music was pretty blocks and chunks, the first time i listened to it, what i thought was chrous wasnt chrous, and the chrous sounded weird cuz it was like a 2nd different chrous....

but recently i got qiute into their 2nd song Shiroi Tokyo
addictive song ill just say :lol:

P.S. their ZYX pose always make me laugh, though i really didnt notice until some time later that ZYX meant SIX for the 6 ppl :blink:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#6 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:00 AM

I didn't like the first song either but the second song was great. I love the making of PB when they're lying on the floor pretending to do snowboard moves :P

racequeen.jpg

#7 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:30 AM

P.S. their ZYX pose always make me laugh, though i really didnt notice until some time later that ZYX meant SIX for the 6 ppl :P

oh yeh! :good: i read somewhere tht tsunku named the group tht because of alphabetical order. cuz ZYX (in reverse) then Aa!, Berryz, C-ute (ABC). dunno if this is true.

#8 t0mmy

t0mmy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 626 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:03 AM

WOAH just noticed that
Hasta los gatos quieren zapatos....

#9 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:11 AM

oh yeh! ;) i read somewhere tht tsunku named the group tht because of alphabetical order. cuz ZYX (in reverse) then Aa!, Berryz, C-ute (ABC). dunno if this is true.

wow that's pretty smart then :lol: when i saw the ZYX-SIX trick i was already kinda impressed (plus Aa! is an awkward name so i could believe it)
but now this ABC and ZYX too, wow............

wow now you mentioned it, it's probably true considering W and V-U-den......... ZYXWV....... XD :o :) wow, impressing

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#10 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:18 AM

oh yeh! :rolleyes: i read somewhere tht tsunku named the group tht because of alphabetical order. cuz ZYX (in reverse) then Aa!, Berryz, C-ute (ABC). dunno if this is true.

wow that's pretty smart then :blink: when i saw the ZYX-SIX trick i was already kinda impressed (plus Aa! is an awkward name so i could believe it)
but now this ABC and ZYX too, wow............

wow now you mentioned it, it's probably true considering W and V-U-den......... ZYXWV....... :blink: :blink: :blink: wow, impressing

I'm the same as sanrio I didn't know about that connection between the groups and the english alphabet. but its cool that ya found it out

racequeen.jpg

#11 MatchinColorGurl08

MatchinColorGurl08

10 years J-Pop and 9 years of K-pop

• Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:14 PM

I haven't notice that until you guys metion it. I love their 2nd single. I wish they could make more singles.

#12 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:52 PM

wow now you mentioned it, it's probably true considering W and V-U-den......... ZYXWV....... :lol: XD :) wow, impressing

dam.... thts prtty spooky if it is just a coincidence. :P

#13 cucumber

cucumber

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:38 AM

Surprised that many here don't like Fly High. Sure, Shiroi Tokyo is an extremely cute, happy, and nice song, but the truly *great* song is "Iku ZYX, Fly High".

Anyway, ZYX was a great unit. I think Mari made a real difference, as the leader and mentor to the kids. Also, Megumi's talent is badly missed.

#14 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:31 PM

Aye, since Maimi and Mari were in this, I definitely need to listen to some songs!

#15 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:15 AM

i just found this on youtube that ive never seen before :w00t:
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
risako stood in Megumi's place cuz megumi had schedule conflict
eventhough risako didnt have much lines/close-ups, it was still pretty awkward :w00t:

EDIT: i finally watched shiroi Tokyo PV, lol at their snowboarding :w00t:

#16 Kurohana

Kurohana

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 472 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 03:06 PM

I just finished watching Otome Gocoro, and I'm being addicted to ZYX's - Shiroi Tokyo :lol:

momokohappy.gif

#17 Damaged

Damaged

Don't Stop!

• Senpai
  • 1025 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 10:20 PM

While, I like Fly High, Shiroi Tokyo was the superior single in my opinion. It was just fun, and bubbles and energy and lots of megumi ^^:good:

I only go - UP! UP!

#18 Sayodes

Sayodes

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:21 PM

:good: christmas nice song that i 've been listened to it warms my heart every i hear
My blog Kikkawa You - SUPER☆GiRLS

#19 Linlintan

Linlintan

Linlin's #1 Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2497 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 11:57 PM

I used Shiroi tokyo for a gif contest, I'm happy I used it. I love the song and vid.
Linlintan member of Linlin branch and WHOA Musha
Posted Image
The greatest Linlin fan ever!

#20 CowSuitGirl

CowSuitGirl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2036 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:28 PM

The utaban was hillarious :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users