• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:26 AM

^ the main character for that Futurama Fry the great great (x20) grandfather of the professor

racequeen.jpg

#42 athelnstone

athelnstone

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:35 PM

Some my favorite cartoons are as below :

1) Tom and jerry
2) Spiderman
3) Batman

#43 kavinsimon

kavinsimon

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

I like following cartoons :

1) Tom and Jerry
2) Super Friends
3) Scooby doo

#44 PrincessKeitorin

PrincessKeitorin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

I really liked Powerpuff Girls ^^;
Posted Image

#45 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

I grew up watching every version of Scooby-Doo there ever was. :) Also The Transformers, Thundarr The Barbarian*,Tom And Jerry, Bugs Bunny, The Adventures Of The Galaxy Rangers* and so many more.

* Let me know if you've heard of this one.

Attached Files

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#46 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

Venture Bros
Batman The Animated Series
The Real Ghostbusters
Adventure Time
Aqua Teen
ReBoot
The Maxx
TMNT
Flapjack
Samurai Jack
Ren and Stimpy (NOT the new one)
Spawn
CyberSix
Rocko's Modern Life
Archer
The Tick
Posted Image

#47 Ugly-chan

Ugly-chan

Super Wifey!

• Senpai
  • 1775 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:09 AM

^ *gasp* SPAWN.. is an amazing show ^^ The comics are very good, too I hear :)

愛 love you
ugly11_zpsabc82016.jpg
~Set made by iheartsaechan~
aku-no-mama.tumblr.com

#48 gutsack

gutsack

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

Haha, Spawn is one of those franchises that defined the 90s for me. Comics are good too, but I didn't stay with those for the long haul. The manga is pretty cool too.

Also forgot to mention Aeon Flux and pretty much anything on Liquid Television. Better days.
Posted Image

#49 fhlip

fhlip

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

batman!
My Signature...
was removed...

#50 Eeyore

Eeyore

Friend of Pooh. For what it's worth.

• Senpai
  • 2161 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:02 PM

Thundercats
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Ulysses 31
Dungeons and Dragons

And when I was muuuuch younger:
Godzilla
Space Sentinels
Tarzan
Star Trek: The Animated Series (when it was eventually repeated)

Modern stuff is great as well - like Family Guy, Futurama et al.
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that with regard TakaH!Otty... I am biased. Very biased indeed (although I personally think it's not bias but merely a matter of quality). So please take anything I write with regard to her near limitless ability, talent, looks, appeal, charm, perfection, blah blah, with a pinch of salt the size of the moon. If you take it too seriously, I can not be held accountable for your over-reaction. ;)

#51 Vodka

Vodka

Berryz Avengers! Assemble!

• Senpai
  • 2106 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

Ren and Stimpy all the way baby! \o/

#52 Kecham

Kecham

Night Owl

• Senpai
  • 866 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:03 AM

No matter the years I still like to watch Scooby-Doo my all time favorite
I also like to watch Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, South Park
I also like the Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad but I haven't really been following them recently
also I've seen (and liked) The last Airbender, Phineas and Ferb
and when I was a kid I loved TMNT, Mr. Magoo, Rocky and Bullwinkle, He-Man, Thundercats (haven't seen the new version),
Captain Planet, Flintstones, Denver the Last Dinosaur, Casper, X-Men, Duck Tales ...(LOL :blush: can't remember them all)
watched also, when I was younger, from anime; Pokemon, DragonBall Z, Sailor Moon, Ranma 1/2, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
and when I was much, much younger; Voltron, Macross (the original)
(hmm...I have a feeling that I've forgot something :unsure: )

"If you give up on the most important dream in your life
you'll gradually lose your true self"

tumblr

#53 boinky78

boinky78

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

adventure time is one of the best cartoons on tv right now

#54 hao9384

hao9384

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

long long time ago, i was a child... there were so many good cartoons in tv like He-Man, Galaxy Rangers, Saber Rider, Inspector Gadget, Dennis, Transformers, Captain Planet, Thundercats, David the Gnome, Turtles, Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry...

#55 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

my favorite is Chibi Mariko san, Sazaesan, and the powerpuff girls

#56 NyNy

NyNy

踊る 女王~♥

• Senpai
  • 1430 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

Apart from the majority of 90's cartoons I watched along with Futurama, Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad. I also enjoyed watching Total Drama Island and it's other two seasons.

My blog, Nyam with Ny <- 私のブログを読んでください!

#57 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

Cartoons??

I'm now 17 and turning into 18, so I've stopped watching cartoons (but changing to anime instead because anime's genre is wider than cartoon)  ^^; 

As my family quite poor, we only can watch on-the-air televisions like TV1, TV2, TV3, ntv7, 8TV, TV9 at here, the programmes are limited and broadcasted in PAL/SECAM format (576i)...

Others who rich can watch satellite televisions (BSTV) provided by Astro by paying monthly subscriptions, they can watch channels like Cartoon Networks Asia (CN SEA), Nickelodeon South East Asia (NickSEA), depends on their subscription package... An expensive package enables them to watch in HD (720p)...

In this few years, others can also watch over Internet TV (IPTV) provided by Unifi or Times also by paying monthy subscriptions, but they're expensive...  ^^;

Some (but not all... too much cartoons) of my favourite cartoons few years back:

1. Catdog

2. Spongebob Squarepants

3. Go Diego Go

4. Dora the Explorer

5. Lilymu (Kappa Mickey?)

6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

7. Totally Spies

8. Mickey Mouse

9. Tom and Jerry

note that all the cartoons above (except Mickey Mouse & Tom and Jerry) were dubbed in Malay language... and Dora the Explorer & Go Diego Go is being used to teach English at here  ^^;

Currently airing in Malaysia (Only some listed, I knew this from my little brother though...):

1. Spongebob Squarepants (Malay dub on TV9 and English with no subtitle on TV3)

2. Dora the Explorer (Malay/English on TV9 and English/Spanish on NickSEA)

3. Go Diego Go (Malay/English on TV9 and English/Spanish on NickSEA)

4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Malay dub on TV2, English with Malay subtitle on TV3)

5. Ben 10 (English with Malay subtitle on TV3)

6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  (English with Malay subtitle, uncensored on TV3)

7. --forgot the name but this one based on Totally Spies with different agents and got male agent too-- (English with Malay subtitle on TV3)

8. Penguins of Madagascar (English with no subtitle, sometimes with Malay subtitles on TV3)

note: I only know 2 out of these 8 programmes that broadcasted on NickSEA as I've read somewhere that NickSEA is broadcasing them, but I don't have idea about others... 

note 2: In the time I watch, they really dubbed a lot of cartoons in Malay language but it seems that recently they just make subtitles for it...  ^^;

note 3: There are also anime airing but that will be another topic... anyway, my favourite anime that airing is Detective Conan (dubbed in Malay too on TV3 <_< ) even though they messed up the names maybe because it came from other third country and not directly from Japan... (eg. Kudou Shin-ichi became Shi-nichi Kudo, noticing that "n" and "ni" is different, that's awkward, maybe they make Malay dub from an English copy which have their names changed, but Malaysia is using original Japanese names in publications of books and things other than anime!)

aaand... some local-made cartoons:

1. Kacang (Malay on TV1/TV2)

2. Upin dan Ipin (Malay on TV3/TV9)

3. Boboiboy (Malay on TV3, Malay/English changeable bilingual on BSTV Astro Ceria and IPTV Tonton)

4. Keluangman (Malay on TV1/TV2)

5. Dunia Eicak (Malay on TV3)

well, it's not that "double broadcasting" but TV1/TV2 is under same (government) station...  TV3/TV9 is under same (NGO) station... it depends on each other...

Attention: Some countries will say "caption" or "screen text" but at here it is called "subtitle" or in Malay "Sarikata".

Attention 2: Malay and Indonesian is different, please don't equalize them, if you say Malay and Indonesian are same then it would be like English and Spanish are same too...  ^^;  the differences made Malaysian TV station publish Malay subtitles on Indonesian programmes...  ^^;

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

#58 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:47 AM

Just powerpuffgirls now, which i heard they are rebooting by the way :o

#59 anonim59

anonim59

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 225 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:36 AM

[when the fire nation .....]

Hopeful this happen (since 2014)  ---> 羽賀朱音 for モーニング娘。'20 member at 第三十二回オリンピック競技大会 "Opening/Closing Ceremony" 

Since 20 January 2016                    ---> Supporting 小片リサ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Yoo Jae Suk fans who loved variety show like Infinity Challenge, Running Man, 2 Days & 1 Night, the return of superman, Mechaike,  and anything show that make me laugh to death 

my first and fav idol until now is Yaguchi Mari (since 2007)  -----   I NEED H!P ver of THIS SITE     -----      MyTwiter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users