SteveDoubleU

Custom member title

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:23 PM

@ SteveDoubleU : The Part in the end where
Spoiler
:'(

hmmm, see, i found that funny b/c in the movie Moonchild (which he also is in)
Spoiler

Posted Image

JunJun is God.

#43 xiahou_yuan

xiahou_yuan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1997 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:24 PM

^ :sob: lol, not actually funny but whatever :good:
Posted Image

#44 Rei.rev.07

Rei.rev.07

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:50 PM

Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (aka Heavenly Forest)

I bawled.
Love that movie.

Can't seem to remember any others at the moment.

#45 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:38 AM

I guess I'm a little wierd but ^^; .... I cried (actually almost...[can't let everyone think I'm a wimp here]...I held it back) at the end of Godzilla vs Destroyer(1995). Why? You ask, it's a monster movie... well if you've seen it Godzilla dies at the end and well...I'm a big fan and I'm attached to the big guy, I've watched Gojira films all my life. This was when watching the dubbed version so I we'll all have to see if I can hold back the tears once the horrible distraction of dubbing is out of the way.
Well if this post has told you anything it's that I'm obviously a Godzilla fan-boy (I think my username tells you that too though) or something to that effect (I don't really like the word fan-boy but...whatever).
Oh and on the same subject...the end of Gojira(1954), although not as sad as the end of G vs D because godzilla is a villain in the original while godzilla heisa is at least somewhat of a hero, was touching in it's own right as well.
Well that's it (What a geek I am, the saddest movie for me is a kaiju flick...LOL....though there are books [that have nothing to do with kaiju by the way]that have made me cry but that's a story for another post....anyway I need to make a lot of posts so I can make a Godzilla topic!!!! :lol: yes, now you've all discovered why Rodan_Master posts...so he can spead his own topics)
LOL, thanks for listening to this parenthesis obsessed (just look at my posts, they always have parenthesis, I don't know why but it just comes naturally to me [oh and brackets within parenthesis as well for double-offtopics...but what goes inside a braket {maybe I'll use shift + [}]) Gojira-fan.
Fin

#46 SteveDoubleU

SteveDoubleU

Custom member title

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:25 AM

^

...who is Godzilla.

jk.

Posted Image

JunJun is God.

#47 Orn

Orn

Ai em new here plz help me

• Kouhai
  • 511 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

The Pianist,well it didnt made me cry but it did make me all mushy inside,all in all this is one beautiful movie

#48 Korey

Korey

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:13 PM

Lion King, Bambi, Grave of the fireflies

1 litre of tears

#49 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

It was such a long time since I cried watching a movie... But I'll list some of the movies, I remember, that made me cry.

Bridge to Terabithia: I remember reading the book when I was in 5th grade, but I didn't cry at all -- When I watched the movie, however, I cried at the part where they told the boy that his bestfriend died trying to swing across the river. It was so sad :good:
Titanic: ...yeah -- Everyone would kill me, I know. But after Rose is done telling the people her story & seeing her lying on her bed 'sleeping' made me cry.

...and that's all I remember.

#50 Iselore

Iselore

^新垣里沙^

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

Well i remember when i was young i watched a film called "Cactus Kid". It was not really popular though. Anyway, it was a film about this kid with a terminal illness and his dad spends his time with him up till his final moment.. A very touching film.

#51 Koushin

Koushin

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 463 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

Titanic (oh. god. NEVER make me watch this film in anyone's presence. :D tears me up every time), Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music (probably, I think I might have done) and the Lion King.

Probably others, maybe FFVII: AC? The ending was the saddest thing ever and it wasn't... even sad. :D But I have a strong connection to the FFVII characters! You're right, Cloud! XD Hitori janai! You're right! Don't be sad! :P :D :D

#52 zabel

zabel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 818 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:44 PM

Saw Grave of Fireflies recently. I was still bawling an hour after the film ended. What a baby I am.
Posted Image

Lovelitude - All about Aichan and her web talk show Ichigo ichie

#53 FumikoH

FumikoH

Let's fun!

• Banned
  • 3181 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:59 PM

Titanic (oh. god. NEVER make me watch this film in anyone's presence.

Of course, this Titanic is saddest western movie in history, wow. I think Taiyou no uta is also saddest movie, I become very cry about
Spoiler
this is wonderful and sad, so strong emotions same time! Also when I watch Promotional Video for Yui song "I remember you" I become very cry, I think same reason.

Posted Image Charter member of dorky doki club!

#54 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:32 AM

for me was Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku and Hotaru no Haka

I´m watching never western Movies and I can´t talk about the movies sorry^^

#55 chibisweetloli

chibisweetloli

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:54 PM

I never cry at movies, I didn't even when I was a kid, but I saw Grave of the Fireflies a couple years ago and it has the distinction of being the first / only thus far movie that has made me cry. It's just so incredibly sad!

#56 Kyuuri

Kyuuri

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:38 AM

Hotaru no Haka and kinda Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo.

OMNOMNOM...

#57 Seiryuu

Seiryuu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:10 PM

The Lion King. :\

#58 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:45 PM

Bambi when I saw it first time.

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#59 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:46 PM

Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku

#60 shadowstar

shadowstar

HAPPY!!

• Senpai
  • 1008 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:46 PM

When some friends and I went to watch "The Notebook", all the girls (including me) were crying so much when it ended :good: I think the boys were embarrassed to be with us, haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users