• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 aerintwin

aerintwin

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 01:35 AM

Can anyone list the dramas the girls have been in and maybe a brief description of what it is?
I've seen Abe Natsumi in a few clips here and there and she seems like a good actress. I wanted to watch a few shows with some of the girls.
I know about Takaramono, though I don't know what it is or where to find it. Is it only 30 minutes long? I've got something about a gas station and her watching herself participate in Kendo at a young age, but it's only 30 minutes.
And I can't find Koinu no Waltz, or Koinu Dan no Monotagari? Is that right? Anyway, if anyone has any recommendations, that'd be great.
Also, I'll need English Subtitles! So thanks!

#2 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:03 AM

This are the few Jdramas (and movie) that I have seen with Momusu members involved.

Title: Gakusen.
Momusu member: Nakazawa Yuko.
Role: Main Supporting cast. Nakazawa plays the part of a school nurse.

====================================

Title: Gal Circle.
Momusu Member: Yaguchi Mari.
Role: Main Supporting cast. Yaguchi plays the part of a member of a Parapara group called Angel Hearts.

Title: Fingers. (This is a Movie)
Momusu Member: Goto Maki.
Role: Main actress. Goto plays the part of a theatre actress who would go to any lengths to get what she wants.

If you'd like a sysnopsis of this shows you can browse through the JDrama thread.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#3 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:30 AM

Abe Natsumi:
Aiken Rosinante no Sainan ~ Mukai Ryuuta no Doubutsu Nikki (2001)
NURSEMAN (2002)
Koinu no Waltz (2004)
Takaramono (2006)

Matsuura Aya:
Saigo no Kazoku (2001)
Aya no DNA (2002)
Tenshi no Utagoe ~Shounibyou no Kiseki~ (2002)
Futari (2003)
Namahousou wa Tomaranai (2003)
VICTORY! Futto Girls no Seishun (2003)
Aijou Ippon! (2004)
Inochi no Kiseki (2006)

Fujimoto Miki:
Tenshi no Utagoe ~Shounibyoutou no Kiseki~ (2002)
Shinshun Wide Jidaigeki: Ryuuma ga Yuku (2004)

Morning Musume:
Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de (2002) - Yoshizawa Hitomi, 5th Gen, Ishikawa Rika
Angel Hearts (2002) - 5th Gen, Tsuji Nozomi, Kago Ai, Abe Natsumi

-There are atleast 2 that I'm missing (the one from 2002 that was coupled with the Yossie one and Kei-chan's one)

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#4 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 02:41 AM

Gokusen is a good one. Season 1 > Season 2. Yuko = school nurse with child. Nakama Yukie = Yakuza heir/teacher.

Kochira Hon Ikegami Cho Mystery series w H!P members. See thread for more info.

Gal Circle Mari Yaguchi + Para Para + Cowboys and Indians + Erika Toda + Yui Aragaki + some hot skinny model girl.

Yanpapa Gomaki.

Natsu Kumo Agare Just started samurai drama starring Nacchi.

Dramas maybe no chance of finding right now due to no seeders anymore.

Sento no Musume Yaguchi + bathhouse. 30minute episodes x 40+. No subtitles known as of yet.

Beauty 7 (2001) Nakazawa Yuko, Itoh Misaki and Uehara Takako of SPEED. Good luck finding this one.

Koinu no Waltz. Abe Natsumi = Blind piano player or something. On D-addicts tracker. No seeders.

Food Fight. (2001) Kusanagi from SMAP eats lots of food. Bunch of H!P girls are in the last episode. Old and nowhere to be found.

If all else fails go here and search. However be prepared to see a lot of dramas listed you may never get to see.

Koinu Dan Monogatari is/was on veoh. Sometimes you can luck out and find some stuff on there. The quality is better than youtube and they're downloadable. Maybe check stage 6 as well.

Edit: After seeing the utaban episode I kind of want to see the one with Gomaki and Kei (where she gets slapped).

#5 chris_b

chris_b

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 09:01 PM

"Last Present" with Nacchi and Rika is on DJ Waffles's site with subtitles (at a nice resolution as well)

#6 bowbow0720

bowbow0720

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:45 AM

Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de (2002) - Yoshizawa Hitomi, 5th Gen, Ishikawa Rika

anyone has this one~?? I have been looking for this for ages, I once saw it on youtube, but it got deleted right away~
Anyone ??Please~?

#7 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:09 AM

I believe I posted the torrent/subbed for 'Takaramono' onto this tracker,might not have any seeders though...

Got bored so I thought I'd just post some links to some of them{Subbed} (Drama/Movie){Most don't have any seeds so you can Request for them in the Seed Chat}
-17sai Tabidachi No Futari (Ft. Rika + Miki)
=>Veoh
-Ao No Honoo (Ft. Aya Matsuura)
-Takaramono (Ft. Abe Natsumi)
-Morning Cop (Ft. 1st + 2nd Gen)
=>Veoh
-MiniMoni Brementown Musicians
=>Veoh
-Koinu Dan no Monogatari (Ft. H!P Kids + MM)
-Last Present (Ft. Rika Ishikawa + Abe Natsumi)
=>Alt. Link
=>Veoh Pt. 1,Veoh Pt. 2
-Prison Girl Starring Abe Natsumi
-Seishun Bakachin Ryorijuku (Ft. Maki Goto)
-Tokkaekko
=>Veoh Pt. 1,Veoh Pt. 2,Veoh Pt. 3
-Victory Futto Girls no Seishun (Ft. Aya Matsuura)
=>Veoh
-Pinch Runner
=>Veoh
-MiniMoni:The Movie Okashina Dai Bouken
=>Veoh
-Black Haired Women (Ft. Aya Matsuura)
=>Veoh

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#8 kitamurafan

kitamurafan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 04:44 AM

A couple others are Kochira Daisan Shakaibu (aka Local News: Department Three) with Kaori Iida and Ai Kago. Don't know if it's avalible anywhere and they were listed pretty far down in the cast list so probably minor recurring characters.

Don't forget the movie R.P.G with Goto Maki. Very good movie. I think it was posted on this site.

On a side note http://www.d-addicts...um/torrents.php is a good place for Asian dramas

Cody L. Martin -  author and freelance writer

Twitter: @codylmartin1701

#9 Jeannette

Jeannette

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:02 AM

Somebody can tell me where I can get or to watch the movie "Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de ", of Yoshizawa Hitomi.... I a long time ago am looking for it... and apparently they moved away it of Youtube

excuse my English, I speak Spanish

#10 Mattthecat

Mattthecat

Licensed Nailpolish Caddy for Matsuura Aya

• Headquarters
  • 3090 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 04:10 PM

Somebody can tell me where I can get or to watch the movie "Ore ga Aitsu de Aitsu ga Ore de ", of Yoshizawa Hitomi.... I a long time ago am looking for it... and apparently they moved away it of Youtube

excuse my English, I speak Spanish

Watch the tracker later today :-)

Call me the future Mr. Matsuura (after her inevitable divorce from Keita)
Ayaya3.jpg
The Matsuurian Forum The Matsuurian Archives The Matsuurian Twitter The rest of my stuff

#11 bulah

bulah

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:05 PM

i've been searching for "sukeban-deka" starring matsuura aya and ishikawa rika...does anyone know where i can get that movie?? thanks

#12 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

@Bulah: Sukeban Deka SUBBED
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#13 darje

darje

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:37 AM

Could I get some seeds for Ao no Honoo? Please? XD

#14 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:28 AM

@darje: Please make that request, Here and not here as you break the rule Here

#15 FelixYukito

FelixYukito

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:01 AM

erm.. i was wondering anyone of you heard of "Hoshisuna no Shima, Watashi no Shima - Island Dreamin' " ? do anyone of you happening to have the seed?? i'll be looking foward for it.. hehe

#16 hamster

hamster

10 Years & Counting

• Senpai
  • 1743 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:18 PM

Title: Yoshitsune ( 44th NHK Taiga Drama )
Momusu Member: Goto Maki
Role: Yoshitsune's younger sister

#17 lShenzl

lShenzl

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

Can i ask that now morning musume hv take part in another drama or movie?
If got,can tell me the tittle?
cause i wanna watch it..... :w00t:

#18 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 05:35 AM

Pinch Runner (movie with Natsumi, Goto, Yaguchi, Ichii, Yatsuda, Iida, Nakazawa) Its about a track team with only one member, Natsumi, and soon all these girls also want to join and they enter a relay race together. Throughout the movie, each girl has a some sort of problem. This movie has A LOT of......OMG scenes. <3

Forth Generation has one small scene at the end. This movie is up on Youtube and is subtitled.

Yanpapa (drama starring Goto Maki as oldest sister) A 25-year-old marries someone who has 3 children. The mom dies, but he still wants to be the father even though the kids clearly don't respect him. The whole drama is about how he tries to get the kids to trust him as a father (yanpapa= young papa)
BEWARE: this drama has lots of.....drama..... it made me cry (but then again i cried during Tarzan too.....) ^^;

Goto Maki has a HUGE part in this and plays her part very well. This is up on Veoh with subs.

Yubi (drama starring Goto Maki) This is a bit mature, but i enjoyed it nontheless because Goto was in it. ^^; Its a about a struggling actress who wants to be famous and will use and decieve anyone and do ANYTHING to get the fame. This is up on Youtube with subs too.

Goto is brilliant in this and I can't believe she was 20 when she did this drama.

Attached Files

~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#19 Kuroki Pyon

Kuroki Pyon

Kawaii Gumi Russia R. G. Member

• Senpai
  • 685 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:36 AM

Pinch Runner is a great movie...
Also there is 17 sai no tabidachi (starring Mikitty and Rika Ishikawa)
Posted Image

#20 nabeshin

nabeshin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:30 AM

I have been looking for Homemaker, a drama starring Nakazawa Yuko as a housewife.
D-addicts used to have it, but they no longer have any seeds XD
Posted Image
Thanks to the awesome nine o' clock for the sig.
No Regrets, No Resentments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users