• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#21 Tubster68

Tubster68

Nacchiholic!

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

Dear young me( although i still am XD =P)

Stop eating so much! Although i'm fit now, it sure did take a ###### long time to make it.. Seriously..

And don't show your girlfriend your room..

Haf fun..

PS: start learning Japanese..

#22 natasha

natasha

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:56 AM

Дорогое Натасюа, пожалуйста не тратит время в здравствулте! форумах проекта с людьми которые реально не любят вы, который не поистине к вам и не ненавидит вас как раз потому что вы вы. Не дайте им никакую возможность для того чтобы ушибить вас больше, вы как раз не заслужите быть обработанным как то. Не будьте сердита или уныла потому что иногда люди не знают они делают до тех пор пока они не посмотреть очень трудную, ушибать и отчаянные ситуации. Они не умеют как оно иметь боль весь день, поэтому не рассчитывают их быть славны к вам. Так покиньте это место, оно для тех которые не хотят смотреть на затруднения, оно для тех которые не хотят увидеть правду, для тех которые не хотят позаботить о людях которые больны или унылы. Так угодите попытке для того чтобы жить ваше лимитированное время с людьми обрабатывают вас славные и пожалуйста никогда не приходят снова. Натасюа <3

#23 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:30 AM

dear younger me

i hate you, for making me regret so much right now
i like you, for making me the person i am right now

now me

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#24 finch

finch

Addict

• Senpai
  • 996 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:22 AM

Here's a list of stocks and dates to buy or sell:

#25 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:26 AM

Dear younger me <3 ,

You were so curious about the world, and always wonder what to do in life. First a veternarian, than a petshop owner and now an artist. Well, what do you want to do? Well, maybe an artist because well your good at it. today, older me likes jpop music and drawing anime and graphics, and thanks for countering different events good and bad, and thank god for another day ^^;.

May we stay together forever,

Older me XD

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#26 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:28 AM

Here's a list of stocks and dates to buy or sell:

LOL that's just freakin sweet
while i'm at it, i'll get the lottery numbers as well
... <3

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#27 Suki-Ai

Suki-Ai

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:33 AM

dear young me,
when you start eating chocolate, stop with eating when you have reach the 3 bars.
else you will get stomach pain.
well, this is not working i think....
i won't stop eating chocolate, till my stomach hurts...
support nono! join the fanlist:
http://nono.harenchi.org/
Posted Image
白い色は恋人の色
my lovers color is white

#28 Yuria-kun

Yuria-kun

forever love

• Senpai
  • 1171 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:53 PM

Dear younger Yuria-kun,

Please don't eat so much that you become chubby and ugly. Please exercise more. Please don't make a fool out of yourself in front of the guys you like, or in front of anyone. Don't let anyone cut your bangs, unless they grow out to be really long. Become a Morning Musume fan earlier, so you can be happy :blink: And get better friends than now.

With love, your older self. :cold:

Posted Image
always keep the faith

#29 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:41 PM

Dear Younger Me,

Excersize more, eat less. Trust me, it'll help a lot when you become a wota. And dad won't yell at you as much. Look up "Morning Musume" on YouTube ASAP. It'll solve your problem of not liking any music in particular. And keep track of your iPod and wallet! You're brother will steal them and sell them. Meet a girl named Julia, and be nice to her. Trust me, she's a very nice girl. And go prep, you'll fit in better, and the Jpop can then be the weird taste that every prep has :lol:. And don't give up those H!P members to Saikami, they're not worth it. Plus you can find all the stuff she'll give you for them online anyways. Try and get Miki with glasses on her, it'll work. And study Japanese, and don't give up on it (it'll help A LOT when you get into Jpop!)

Kampai! (cheers!),
Your Older Self
Posted Image

#30 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:04 PM

Dear younger me

when you go to Las Vegas for your 21st birthday with friends do not bring you saving and checking books with you trust me on this
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#31 Etto

Etto

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 06:21 PM

Dear Etto,

I figured out what I had to do in high school, so I won't talk about that. ^^ Just START SINGING. RIGHT. NOW. >| You won't blame me!

And when you meet Charles... you'll have one year of good life with him before you will never see him again so MAKE THE MOST OF IT! DON'T make up stories in school... just don't. Never lie. I'm paying the price for that now.

- Older you

#32 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:21 AM

^Hi. Welcome to the forum. Thats a interesting letter you got there.

Anyway
Dear younger me,

Please try to remember do not let people talk about you just how do you look. Be kind to people so that they will be kind and loving to you like I got right now, don't do drugs, and don't have sex under age. Also, be a good student at school and respect your elders.

-the older me,
Konstargirl
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#33 RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMoon

RyeCrimsonMooch

• Senpai
  • 1350 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:15 AM

This is a cute idea :lol:

Dear Younger RyeCrimsonMoon,
Third Grade suck ass, no worries, just get through it. 4th grade is going to be 50 billion times better with people who will care about you in the future.
Try to keep in touch with Lindsay as much as you can. She is a true friend that will never let you down, but will also never really speak toy ou ever again if you don't.
Apply to Stone Mountain Immediatly, do not pass go, do not collect $500. It's pointless, just go for Broadwalk and Park Place.
No matter where you go, take Stomach Medicine, Headache Medicine, and anyother kind of meds you can. They WILL come in handy.
When the lady at the bank ask you if you want to create a new savings or checking account. Say checking account that is directly linked to your main account. Pretend its your savings account, you'll be converting it anyway.

#34 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:47 AM

dear younger me.

its gonna suck.. try to change before you become a teen or else. if you cant then all i have to say is... make as many happy memories as you can. cause i cant recal that many..
Posted Image

#35 Violetbutterfly

Violetbutterfly

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

dear younger me,
you should have stopped eating when you did. boo you! i know you will regret it in the future when ur thighs blow to the size of a whale's arse. you shouldnt be so angry all the time because you will realise its not worth it! but dont worry because you will become a better person soon! and when your gcse's come DO NOT lose your geography folder! and make sure that revise because some of the stuff on the exams you will not know! excersise more and take up a hobby soon maybe singing that would be useful now! silly cow! study japanese too and dont give up on it even if you think its hard because soon it wont do!
ta for the memories
off to write to big me now!
-older you

#36 yonasu

yonasu

LONG LIVE KAMEISM!

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 04:49 PM

Dear younger me,
Start with your Japanese studies earlier and save up more money for the trip! That's all I had to say.
// Older me

tumblr_lqnt6ly9zF1qb77zdo1_1280.jpg

#1 Kameist! 
kameism.tumblr.com

#37 Ninja-Man

Ninja-Man

I'm back!

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:04 PM

Hmm, a bit old but still kind of current. Plus it's a good idea so here goes.

Younger self,
Don't let you little brother go to his friends house, he won't be coming back.
And don't be so quick to start fights in school, you may win most of them but your academic career will be knocked out for good.
Go to college instead of joining the military. The money isn't worth what you will lose. Trust me on this one.
Don't start smoking either, it'll take you 15 years to quit.

Oh btw, her name is Colleen. Skip the rest.

You in 2007

#38 futotta

futotta

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:27 PM

Dear sara,
dont move back. you were doing well where you are. when the secretary phone you just say you're fine there and dont want to move back. please ask her to cancell the transfer request.

from the you that gave a wrong answer to a simple question.

#39 Azagrath

Azagrath

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 208 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 04:38 PM

Dear younger me...

First of all, start studying japanese right now. Trust me, you'll thank yourself/me later. There's a whole world of good stuff out there that's gonna reveal itself over time.

Do not fall into a lazy lifestyle of sitting on your ass playing computer games and stuffing your face with all kinds of unhealthy crap (even though it tastes so damn good), you'll only gain weight. And trust me, trying to lose that weight later on is not fun. Not fun at all!

The town you grew up in is not gonna improve or change for the better, so get out while you can. Go... anywhere but here!

Once you get rid of that bloody saxophone and pick up a guitar, stick with it. Trust me, you're gonna love it. Rock band >>>>>>>>>> marching band. Make sure you take care of your voice. You may not know it yet, but you love to sing.

When you get called in to do the army thing, you're not gonna be shipped away to far up north, so don't worry about that. You'll spend 11 months sitting on your ass, reading newspapers and eating waffles. So please, for the love of all that is good, don't cut your hair. There's no need. You'll regret it later on, trust me.

Oh, btw, here are some lottery numbers, should you decide to want to become a millionaire.... (for both our sakes, please do!)

Later dude!

#40 55Cyanides

55Cyanides

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:34 PM

Dear young me,

Snape kills...well never mind, you'll find out for yourself.

Take it easy yo!

P.S. You are not going to be 6'5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users