#1 Shirow

Shirow

ふかゆ

• Senpai
  • 3183 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

Self explanatory.... I'll start,

Dear younger me,

Please ignore all the people that say school is the best time of your life ... they are wrong ... you have much better things ahead of you.
Also what ever you do ... dont EVER get involved with girl(s) called Stacie as they all tend to rip your heart out and stomp on it.
Also in 2005 you discover a female pop group that will destroy your social life ... but dont worry .. go with the flow, it all works out great in the end.

Love the older and wiser you

x

mak.png

#2 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:34 PM

Hehe, great idea! :blush:

Dear Younger me.

Do as you please, but PLEASE! MIRANDA DOES LIKE YOU! AND SHE DOES WANTS SEKUSHI TIME WITH YOU! So don't be as stupid as me, but go for it. -_-
Oh, one more thing : Elementary school will be hell, but after that things will get better!

With love,
Brian
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#3 Cerb

Cerb

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:45 PM

Dear Younger me.

Please don't be afraid of your new school. But if you really don't like it, you better ask your parents to change you to some other school. Any other school is going to be fine.

Don't worry much about God, is not like he's going to spit on you or show off His p*n*s if you don't. He's your friend.

If you like a girl just show her 50 dollar bill and she'll be yours. I'm not lying.

You can also buy the big guys.

Don't waste your time on american music or british or russian or african or indian or whatever. Just go straight to J-pop. Yeah those guys look weird but it's all fun and pretty cool in the end.

Don't try to kill yourself please, your parents love you.

I love you too,

Cerb
"Kyou mo kawaii zo!" Cerb stundent of Sayumi branch of W.H.O.A.

Posted Image

#4 MagnetiX

MagnetiX

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:46 PM

lol, this sounds like fun.

Dear Younger MagnetiX,

I, Older MagnetiX, would like to tell you that great times are ahead of you, but there are many obstacles to watch out for. First off, when you get a computer, DO NOT TOUCH IT! It is EVIL!!!! EVIL!!!! If you must touch it, DO NOT PLAY GAMES! Believe me, you'll turn out a loser...hey, wait a minute...Anyways, yes, DO NOT PLAY VIDEO GAMES!! Go outside, go find yourself a girlfriend, and when a girl named "Nancy" say's she attraced to you, SHE'S LYING!! Trust me, go for Alexis!!!
You will thank me later, trust me!

With love,
Older MagnetiX

P.S - When your older sister tells you she wants you to hook up with her boyfriend's best friend's sister, DO IT.
Damn...I wish I woulda gone out with Kayla...

Myspace //Last.FM
Posted Image
Posted Image
Umeda Erika Fan :D <3 °C-ute

#5 Drift

Drift

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:13 PM

Dear younger Drift.

Don't let yourself be confused, because it's all natural. High school will be horrible, trust me, but do not try and make friends. You won't meet anyone you want to be friends with until second year! When you meet Elizabeth, show her how great you are because you have limited time, alright? Just be yourself.

When you meet Robert... be gentle with him. Show him the world, because like Elizabeth he'll take time.

Don't let yourself get down. When your mind partner comes, talk to her all you can and for the love of God DO NOT DISMISS HER. Never let her leave your head. Ever. If that all works out, you shouldn't end up needing Ren, but he might come anyway, I only went through it once!

Don't wait until second year to get into Japanese things, start as soon as you read this letter! Search for the band Morning Musume! You'll love them, I know you will. x_x Oh and Utada Hikaru. wiki.theppn.org is awesome, you'll end up as an editor there anyway, haha. Don't wait for Elizabeth to tell you about Wikipedia!

Be yourself. Love life! You'll go through a depressive state around the middle of year 7 or 8, can't remember which, but don't let the OCD get down, I know you won't anyway. Be proud of yourself, too! OH AND START SINGING! Give up writing, it won't work, and go for singing. If you start training when you read this letter you'll be even better than you or I am now... which is it? XD

Convince Mum to take you to a doctor about your Schizophrenia and get it sorted. I know you won't want it cured, because I didn't and I don't regret it, but just show them. Show everyone, because that's what I wish I did. Show everyone how different you are! Separate yourself and don't be afraid.

Gambatte ne! (that means good luck!)

xxx

- You XD

#6 Aiyara

Aiyara

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:07 PM

Dear younger me

Try to improve your Japanese as much as possible :D
AND be prepared for Aibon shocking news... no, go to Japan and bury that Ishimoto bastard alive :ph34r:

Love
older you

#7 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:51 PM

Dear Younger Nessy,

Stop wasting your time! Try harder to improve yourself sooner and more wholly. It doesn't matter what people think but it does matter how you perceive yourself.

By the time you're seventeen, you're at the top of your math class and excercising every day, so stop thinking that P.E. and Algebra are for losers. Fs are going to cut it anymore. You're not stupid and you can do a lot better.

Don't try to be a joke because you think it's a good way to protect your fragility. People like you, you just need to show them your self instead of your immaturity.

Don't be afraid of taking risks. You're allowing yourself to miss out when you convince yourself that you're too lazy or too afraid. At this point in your life, most of the things you might do will not continue to affect you in later years. Just don't do anything stupid.

Don't quit Japanese lessons just because you have to get up at 8:00 on Saturdays. You will regret it in about three years, when you get into these great jpop groups. Also, next time around, don't tell anyone that you're into them. It sucks to get teased like you're a japanophile when all you care about is Hello!Project.

Things can always change.

Love, Older Nessy.

PS Morning Musume doesn't actually suck.

#8 aibononomakesmyday

aibononomakesmyday

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

dear younger me,

first of all, don't swim in albert's pool man, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. don't be a wimp and stand up for yourself. those damn bullies in high school are just that, bullies. show 'em you're no easy prey and they'll leave you alone. cherish your friends so they'll cherish you and please take your girlfriends seriously. a lot of bad karma will come if you don't. spend as much time as you can with ian. you'll see why. and please learn as much as you can about music as soon as possible coz it will be your life. the more skillful you get, the better. may love, peace, music and good weed always come to you, brother. :D
add Abe to my favorites, but my username still applies...

#9 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:16 PM

Younger Me,

You stay just like that cause your gonna be one hell of a person someday, sure a lot of obsatcles and challenges await you but
believe me its much happier that way :D just do what it is that you have to do

ps. do not eat those things that your little sister will drop those are not chocolates!!
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#10 Squeaky1001

Squeaky1001

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

Dear Younger Cheeky_Chill,

I am the older you, don't ask questions just read. When you enter Year eleven and Luke asks you if you want to go to the cliffs, run away at a very high speed, he tells you won't fall off the cliff...he lies and it hurts. When you get given coursework please do it right away.

In 2001 you will start getting into Asian Music, DO NOT listen to what everyone else says, don't do what I did and keep it quiet, shout it out loud and proud, make sure you love the Hello! Project! But remember there are other Asian Artists out there. Also be prepared for shocks with the Hello! Project.

Some advise on guys, say NO to Chris and make sure you get that guy from the shop's number on your sixth..seventh...well the guy's number when you go to Japan...hang on...scratch that forget him when you meet a guy called Hatori though a friend called Kiko during a visit, say yes to his e-mail address don't tell yourself to wait until next tim and get it then! Next time you go there he isn't there anymore and after about a year you'll bump into him again in England, he is the best choice for you and trust me I now that now!

Friend wise just go for it, but save your friends and Chris when you meet a new girl in Year 11 and kick her out, poor Chris won't able to get away from Alfie.

From,
Older Cheeky_Chill [Don't ask how]

P.S. When your parents tell you that you go out on 5th July 2004 or around that time, Don't go, you will end up in a skip. You won't remember how and you will be not be drunk that night....I wasn't and somehow I ended in a skip.

P.P.S. Oh and don't be sad when Rupert disappears from your first year at Middle School...he shows up again in your first year at Minster College.

#11 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:47 PM

ok

Dear Younger me.

When at school study more and this time finish college, I know school suck but trust those big paycheck wont, Take from me if you want to study space and stuff like that you need the college other wise you become a travel agent.

Also when your mom lets the girl next door sleep over your house because her parents were broke and the heat was off and your mom was trying to help out. And in the middle of the night when she ask you to massage her neck and you did. Well this time keep going dont repeat dont go back to sleep you idiot I found out a few weeks later that could been your first time. And trust me i rember her all these years cute blonde and hot and wish i took a chance with her well dont mess it up this time.

Also it wont hurt to start studying japanese and while you at it start to save up so you can move to Japan. I know what japanese why , well trust me you be glad you did one day these letters make sence H!P and when you mover to japan find a girl name Mari she about 2-3 years yonger than you become her friend and hope one day she marrie and never get caught in that Photo with that other guy that ruin her career

well good luck see in the future
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#12 Choucho_Ai

Choucho_Ai

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 624 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:32 PM

This is a really funny idea! :lol: Unfortunatly I have to sleep now, so I'll write my letter tomorrow :)

#13 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:03 AM

Dear my younger self,

Damn you stupid lazy ass! Stop spending hours and hours playing video games and go learn Japanese as soon as possible! Trust me, you'll thank me once you find out about Morning Musume. Also, be nice to your cousins because they can help you learn Japanese faster. Try to put some money on Google stocks because they'll skyrocket soon. I would give you some lottery numbers but I don't really keep track of them so sorry 'bout that. =\ Let's see... don't worry so much about the future but don't also disregard it. Try to take the SAT's sooner so you won't have to cram it all into your brain during the summer of '07. And you might want to wait off on buying that 360 until April 2007 when they release the Elite ver. There's much more I want to tell you, but not enough time, so just remember to always be yourself and continue to kick ass! :w00t:

Off topic: BTW, I noticed a lot of people want their younger selves to learn Japanese (including me). :good:

Posted Image

#14 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 12:41 AM

dear younger me...

stop getting high. beer is bad for you. get some help for your insomnia. ignore you family. they have good intentions but theyr dumbasses. take better care of yourself. run more. internet is evil! dont be a dumbass. stop ditching school.. study more. best chance of getting laid is mais friend. the skinny girl that has a crush on you :good:
Posted Image

#15 Garnet Jester

Garnet Jester

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:01 AM

Dear Cat

Please remember that you were born as weird as you are, and even though it doesn't look like it, you will find people who will love you for who you are, so don't try to fit in with the "normal" people, you don't need to do that.

Yes, high school is hell, but remain confident, you will always have better things to do with your time than worrying about how bad it is that you can't dance to save your life :good: (Oh, and you'll actually learn how to do it later, and like it too)

Don't let people talk you into doing things you don't want to do. They may say they love you, but this is a lie. Don't ever agree to do anything that makes you feel bad about yourself.

Don't stop playing violin, ok? That really will make you happy, and please don't be a coward, and when you choose a career, choose to be a musician. It will probably be more fun. If you decide on medicine, though, remember that the bad times will seem to outnumber the good ones. You will lose friends you were close with, you will be treated like crap, but don't let it get to you. Don't lose your confidence, you are good at whatever you chose, please believe in yourself so you don't have to be all nervous and stressed out all the time.

God is more loving and caring than you were taught by your parents. He will be be your side, so you don't have to worry.

Choose the people you're going to date wisely, don't get involved with dangerous or agressive people, because they will only make you cry.

And YES, although it may seem like a lie, you will really learn what love means. Just don't try to rush things ok?

And either way, don't worry. You're bound to have a very good life. Enjoy every minute of it.

#16 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:57 AM

lol nice thread :respect:

Dear younger me~

yes, whatever u are doing right now is really stupid, and by the time the now me grows up, i will find myself stupid too
don't blame yourself for being stupid, cuz that's someone we (you and me) can never change
anyways, just try not to be stupid enough to do things u would regret, thanks ^_^

now me

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#17 KnightProtector

KnightProtector

The Captain of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1409 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:19 AM

Sounds like fun ^^

Dear Younger Me,

First of all, at the high school, don't lie to your friends. Stop making idiot stories which do not fit u anyway. I know u need to feel accepted or even superior to others, but this is just not a good way to settle things. You shall feel better when u reach the magical age of 19. Until then, don't play too much videogames and learn to respect your peers. Don'tact like a spoiled brat. And remember, when u hear that Marta is waiting for u, lift your lazy ass up and take it right away to her. U won't regret. Being laid at 14 might change your life for the better.

Don't trust your family, with the exception of your mother and your cousin, Pipo. Learn to be strong by yourself and never stop to believe that all the movies u watched, all the books u read... u can make them come true. Do not listen to cynics who say that life is shit and NEVER "BEFRIEND" THEM. They are nothing but disappointment and they shall bring unneeded misery to your life. They are losers, and u just do your thing. U won't regret it.

And don't stop dreaming.

I won't wish u best of luck 'cause u'll have enough of it. Maybe just... more and more luck. But don't be too greedy.

Cheers,
Knightprotector

#18 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 11:24 AM

こんにちはイアンくん。 Please don't stop reading this letter just because some of it's in Japanese.

私はフューチャイアンです。 <- that says that I'm the future you... I think...

So, dear past, ignorant, Self,

Don't quite Japanese classes just because you don't become fluent in 6 of the 8 weeks. And don't do it twice! Learning a language takes time! - Put an add in the paper for private tuition - you'd be surprised at the results.

Don't obsess over women - it's not worth the effort and is preventing you from discovering the single greatest girl-band in the history of the planet Earth.

And it is the aforementioned band which will convince you (Beyond any shadow of a doubt) that you have to learn Japanese - by all the book you can, atend all possible courses!

And when you seen that hot girl standing by the fence on your way to TAFE on a Thursday in 2004, second semester, whose name eventually turns out to be Carley(sp?) go up and talk to you dip otherwise you'll never see her again except for at the one salsa dance class she attended - and when you leave said class, don't make the wrong descision between texting your mother for a lift, and talking to her!

Seriously, stick to Japanese and be patient with it and by the time your my age, you'll be most likely fluent in it. Then you can move to Japan, befriend a sweet you girl named Kago Ai, and prevent her from ever being caught by a Japanese tabloid magazine...

Remember, save the cheerleader, save the wor-... Er, I mean, save Kago Ai, save W.

Really, really, really stick to Japanese so you can eventually become your own one man subtitling group, translator and all... <- That might not make much sense to you, but by the time it does, you won't regret it!

がんばってください! <- Ask your 日本語のせんせい (Nihongo no Sensei/Japanese teacher) what that means.

Your future selfようり。

#19 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:58 PM

dear younger me,

continue to eat all the playdoh in nusery since you wont get anymore when you grow up.
have fun as always!!!!!!!

#20 Jonny

Jonny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 717 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

dear younger me,

continue to eat all the playdoh in nusery since you wont get anymore when you grow up.
have fun as always!!!!!!!

Haha, we have something in common there. XD

Ah well, here goes nothing.

Dear younger me,

Whoever said school would be the most fun you'll ever have in your life was lying; in your case, anyway. I would say go to a different High School entirely, but then you won't be where I'll be in a few months. Just don't let the bullies break you down, even if it does last for five years and the school does nothing about it. Don't think about suicide because you love your family too much to do that to them, and you have a lot to live for. Be prepared for your cousin's suicide and having to take two years off school because of depression; your idiot school will ruin almost every chance you have of getting into college, but you'll get in anyway.

Good luck, I have faith in you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users