sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:03 PM

LOL SM you're the bug eater :lol:

Man this thread is one of the most disgusting and funny XD

i never ate that worm i threw candy bar away when i saw it :w00t:

one time i went to a taco bell the guy making the taco look like he shot up because he look high and plus he was still bleeding from on his arm where he shot up and he also look like a drug user too so i turn around and didnt get anything
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#42 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:54 AM

Oh gross...

I am never eating at a fast food restaurant again. :drool:

The only disgusting food incident that's really happened to me is once I found a bunch of rolled up bits of paper towel/kleenex in a hamburger...so I threw it out...and also once I ate at this restaurant in chinatown and halfway through my dinner a mouse was found in the restaurant. Which I wouldn't think anything of, really, because we get mice sometimes too, except later I threw up my (quite delicious, actually) orange chicken and I usually never vomit & it wasn't the flu or anything. SO! I can only imagine it had something to do with the mouse. <3

#43 Jonny

Jonny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 717 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:49 AM

The only disgusting food incident that's really happened to me is once I found a bunch of rolled up bits of paper towel/kleenex in a hamburger

Wow, that's strange and slightly disturbing. :huh:

#44 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:36 PM

not only fast food but what about those bags of veggies that were containing ecoli ?
and since the veggies had the ecoli on them it was also inside them too meaning the grew in a field that wasnt clean
what i mean by that is ecoli comes from crap either animal or human and guess how it was getting there ok picture this you have 100 people picking these veggies in the hot sun for like 8-10 hours a day and there no bathrooms near by. Get the idea and yes the goverment already knows this but not doing anything most these veggies come from mexico out of the gov hands but they are started to watch our fields here to make people do use the restroom in the veggie patch

make you want to never eat salad again huh :blush:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#45 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:12 AM

sometimes at my donut shop when I drop a donut on the floor, I put them back up on the display treys. what they don't know can't hurt them XD

racequeen.jpg

#46 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:26 AM

remind me to stay away from donut shops when im down in long beach...
Posted Image

#47 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:05 PM

don't worry, my donut shop isn't in long beach so if your down here for AX its safe for you to eat the donuts

racequeen.jpg

#48 aibononomakesmyday

aibononomakesmyday

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:42 PM

maggots in salad, cockroach in soup, fly in soba, bee in soda and dirt in tea. nothing too bad.
add Abe to my favorites, but my username still applies...

#49 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:41 PM

from fight club

Narrator: He was *the* guerilla terrorist in the food service industry.
[the Narrator looks at Tyler, who's urinating in a pot]

Tyler Durden: Do not watch. I cannot go when you watch.

Narrator: Apart from seasoning the lobster bisque, he farted on the meringue, sneezed on braised endive, and as for the cream of mushroom soup, well...

Tyler Durden: [snickers] Go ahead. Tell 'em.

Narrator: ...you get the idea.
Posted Image

#50 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:29 AM

last time I went to this one chinese resturant the food was good nothing wrong with it. but it was so assuring when theres a animal hospital across the street from the resturant

racequeen.jpg

#51 TheBakaOne

TheBakaOne

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 11:24 PM

O.O

I had a sucker fully wrapped and when I opened it TONS of ants were on it that were still alive >.<
Found a gray hair in some corn
Found little pieces of bar soap in bread
Artificial Nail in salad.

And my brother found a tack in some chips. :)

어머나!

#52 Billie Poynter

Billie Poynter

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:52 PM

O.O

I had a sucker fully wrapped and when I opened it TONS of ants were on it that were still alive >.<
Found a gray hair in some corn
Found little pieces of bar soap in bread
Artificial Nail in salad.

And my brother found a tack in some chips. :)

A tack in chips?
.___.

#53 Ishikawaluvr

Ishikawaluvr

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:55 PM

I found a razor blade in a Kit-Kat bar ._. And some of these sound really bad, and I say calmersac wins with the tooth in rice.
Posted Image

#54 Aibon_Ftw

Aibon_Ftw

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:55 AM

someone put a condom in the schools salad....pretty sick...and then my milk was all...chunky...eww...

#55 Sin86

Sin86

Soon to be ruler of all

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:53 AM

@Ishikawaluvr a razorblade in candy bar? now thats classic -_-
facebook users...... find me!!! :)

#56 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:57 PM

the sonic by my moms work a guy went there to get a breakfast sandwich and found a old bandaid in the sandwich

the health dept shut them down for a week
Posted Image

#57 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:34 AM

I once found a wet cigarette butt in my french fries.
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#58 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

could been worst it could been a lite cigarette with red lip stick on it
Posted Image

#59 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:41 AM

I found a razor blade in a Kit-Kat bar ._. And some of these sound really bad, and I say calmersac wins with the tooth in rice.

well, atleast you can use the razor blade to give you a break. too soon?

yes tooth in rice is disgusting

racequeen.jpg

#60 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 06:46 PM

i dont know if this counts but when i was ten my mom killed a chicken and put it in the sink. you see we dont chop off the head when we kill our chicken. we cut their throats and drain out the blood.(seems kinda mean huh?) the thing is the chicken that my mom killed wasnt completely dead.. feeling thirsty i go to the sink and the chicken lifts its head and flops back down... :blush: i screamed my @$$ off. i still ate it but it scared the crap out of me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users