• Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#441 Lawrence

Lawrence

Genki ni, KOHA =D

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

^i swear to you, it tastes a hell of alot better than it looks, it's still eggy and silky, with a little extra soup inside :P

#442 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

I opened up a tin or rice pudding and when I poured it into the bowl it was custard! XD It did make me laugh though, how can you get confused with custard and rice pudding!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#443 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:44 AM

Thr first time I tried chiterlings, I was going to barf oO. My granny told me to try it with hot sauce but it didn't make any difference.

I'll never eat intenstines again.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#444 Arcfayth

Arcfayth

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

I didn't realize that the chick inside the egg was called Balut! I came here to see what kind of horror stories there were and I find the name of the delicacy that I enjoyed when I was a child. I used to devour so many of those (about half a dozen) in one go! :rolleyes:
Granted through, I'm guessing that's it's Filipino name? Does anyone know it by any other names?

As for my own, I would say the worst was eating toasted pig skin that still had hair attached to it. XP
Although I know it probably wasn't going to do anything to me (since it was already cooked and everything), the feeling of it on your palate is definitely something I didn't enjoy.

#445 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

my sisters sister in law found maggots in their ice cream... posted the pic on her facebook... :cold:
Posted Image

#446 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:08 AM

This is from AKBINGO.....

Pudding with Rice lol
Attached File  vlcsnap-2012-10-17-02h46m46s45.png   1.28MB   5 downloads

Melon Miso Soup xDD
Attached File  vlcsnap-2012-10-17-03h35m20s25.png   1.25MB   2 downloads

:king:

#447 Sey255

Sey255

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:42 PM

1. Sugar and salt with chalk particles. Identify possible to taste (not too sweet / salty). If you spill on the surface the chalk particles can be separated and taste. By adding sugar to tea, white films formed on the surface. I am always amazed that the film! Good business, by the way for those reptiles that it does. If we consider the bags: a bag of sugar, mix with a bag of chalk. Sell as two bags of sugar.

2. Bloated chicken, processed liquid for bleaching fabrics. It looks as fresh. The taste is tasteless. For me, it would be better if they urinated on it!

3. Turned green and sprouted potatoes. For sale in the bag, so as not considered.

Potatoes in buckets. Top - large, bottom - small. When you pour in the package, you can not see, but at home - surprise!

4. A small village. Grocery store. Nearby dining. The store appears in the sale of fish, sold for a long time, until the leaves term freshness. Then the fish disappear from the store, and immediately appears in the dining fried. I watched this story for six months. And eat the fish!

5. Cocoa, vanilla flavored. Ask, Why?! After all, the cocoa has its own unique flavor! And if you think about? So you can guess that it was some unknown powder. Aromatic vanilla, not to guess that this is not cocoa. It tastes like dust. Even vanillin is not felt.

6. Coffee made from already second-hand coffee powder. It was prepared at the café in front of me. And then for me!

Plus powder in the cup is such that the portion of coffee is somewhat smaller. If you think about it, so roughly every five cups - one in favor of the pours.

7. Sour oranges. Rotten tangerine. Looks good.

8. Eggs without expiration date. Are added to baked goods.

Sorry, I do not remember "funny" cases of food.

#448 benyg

benyg

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 12:31 AM

i dont know if this counts but when i was ten my mom killed a chicken and put it in the sink. you see we dont chop off the head when we kill our chicken. we cut their throats and drain out the blood.(seems kinda mean huh?) the thing is the chicken that my mom killed wasnt completely dead.. feeling thirsty i go to the sink and the chicken lifts its head and flops back down... :blush: i screamed my @$$ off. i still ate it but it scared the crap out of me.

I had a similar experience excluding the head movement in China.

I once bought some jelly babies and they were all red!!!  I guess it was more food gone RIGHT though haha

#449 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:00 AM

Necrobumping because I couldn't resist... XD

Let's see, once I was drinking hot cocoa when I suddenly felt something solid inside my mouth after the first sip, I had already drank the liquid and it was only that solid thing left in my mouth so no need of spitting everything out ( XP). Turns out there was a dead spider inside my cocoa, or rather, half a dead spider... That didn't gross me out as it came off as weird because I myself prepared the cup of cocoa and I surely didn't put that there ( :lol:) nor do I think a spider had time to cut itself in half and then jump into my cocoa...

Another time I was eating peanuts (packaged ones) and I was so distracted by something else that I was just taking a bunch of them without really looking at what I was stuffing into my mouth, everything was ok until I bit something hard and when I took it out my mouth it turned out to be a stick. That wasn't gross to me either, instead I was angry that they were so careless that something like that made it into my peanuts...

Yet another time me and my family were eating fried chicken and I was just finishing mine when I noticed there was this single feather that hadn't been properly removed sticking out the crispy skin... It was so tiny... it made me feel bad for the poor chicken :( But at the same time that was kinda gross. We never bought fried chicken from that restaurant again.

I also once saw a deviantArt forum post in which someone posted a picture of a chicken's head that made its way into the chicken wings package they were gonna eat. I even saved the picture (because it was pretty shocking) but it's lost somewhere inside my files and I'm too lazy to search for it and post it here...

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#450 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

Have you ever had fried egg on a spaghetti bolognese? :unsure:

#451 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 03:56 PM

About 5 years ago, I found a piece of credit card in my ice cream.. It's not a joke! And it was only a piece, so it means that someone cut his credit card and put it in my ice cream?!  ^^;

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users