• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#21 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:43 AM

Dunno if it exactly applies to Game theory but it is sorta true...
Posted Image

#22 shinkansen

shinkansen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:40 PM

Wow, the finale is three hours long?

I feel really sorry for SacredCultivator. I don't know how you can even do those thirty minute episodes. I tried subbing some talk show once and I gave up after about two minutes of video (it took like an hour). It's so aggravating...

Anyway, do your best! :good:

#23 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:49 PM

@shinkansen: Heh did you read that from d-addicts? Lol as I posted about it on there. But anyway.. Yeah my Translator was like just take your time who cares no need to rush anything... So yeah as I mentioned on DA I just going to take my sweet time as hell.. 3 hours... I already complain about the regular episodes... And I bet you they are going to hate me and throw in a LOT of effects which I am still learning how to do... So once the Finale is aired.. I going to take my time and POSSIBLY call in a Substitute TypeSetter to help me on it as 3 hours is just too much for me more or less just the ReTiming.

But hey 3 hours of LG Goodness.

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#24 shinkansen

shinkansen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:03 PM

Yeah, I just caught up yesterday, so I've been following the d-addicts thread as well. I'm really happy about the finale, but I wouldn't know what to think right know if I were you. This series seems like a particularly hard one to sub/time/whateveryoudo. I would definitely offer to help you guys out, but this stuff flies right over my head.

#25 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:09 PM

Lol thanks for the offer and all and yeah I pretty much do... ReTiming, Editing, Effects, Encoding, in a sense I do everything cept the Translating... And yeah can't wait to see some more Erika action as in Ep 7 she really starts to learn the game.
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#26 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:54 AM

Keep the great work! Looking at release dates on DA you're rather fast considering the fancy fonts and whatnot. Blazed through 1-6 the other day and am now bummed knowing I'll have to wait about a week now per episode never mind the 3 hour ending episode but it'll be worth the wait.

DLing the raw right now in the meantime as I really want to see if there is some revenge on Fukunaga and his dumb mushroom head. Is it just to be more true to the manga that some of the characters look completely ridiculous?

#27 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:59 AM

Hehe we tend to alternate release dates lol, I just noticed that either a Monday/ Thursday, but for Ep. 7 MIGHT be tomorrow if not than Friday as I haven't heard much from the TranslationChecker.

And I didn't read the Manga as I really really don't like them/ can't get into them.. SO I dunno, but Mushroom Definitely is funny looking.

#28 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:18 AM

Episode 7 hardsubbed released Friday. Would have posted sooner but felt it'd be better to do so after watching it. Going by the previews for episode 8 they're going to stick it to Fukunaga.

Edit: Episode 8 RAW released Saturday. There's a twist at the end.

#29 Giyoomu

Giyoomu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:22 PM

I like this drama. And Toda Erika :GGRR:

Unfortunately French fansub is only at (to ?) the fith episode and since give no news :good: (France's the best, lol).

If that continuous I am going to look at the English version. :w00t:

#30 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:24 PM

@Giyoomu: There is a French Version to? Lol, softsubs or hardsubs? And I assume also posted on D-Addicts correct?

#31 Giyoomu

Giyoomu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:30 AM

If you want the French version of Liar Game, go to http://www.mononoke-bt.org (all releases are hardsubs).

Direct link :
http://mononoke-bt.o...ils.php?id=9082
http://mononoke-bt.o...ils.php?id=9156
(account required)

And I assume also posted on D-Addicts correct?[/color]

Sorry I don't understand ?

On D-Addicts there is only the first episode and... game over (in France we are in the habit). :D

#32 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:34 AM

@Giyoomu: Hehe not too sure how big of a French Community (Those that prefer to watch French Subs) is here, but it is possible.

BUt when I said D-Addicts I just meant if the French Version was posted on D-Addicts as that is the main Source to find any Subs (Soft/Hard) for Dramas.

#33 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

Episode 8 hardsubbed English version now out for all the happy mushrooms out there!

Edit: Episode 9 RAW came out the day after.

#34 Giyoomu

Giyoomu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 02:20 PM

Yeah, I go now to find it !

#35 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:18 AM

No hardsub for Ep 9 yet (not softsub for that matter either) but Ep 10 raw is out now as well. Mushroom got replaced by Steve Urkel guy as the greedy one. The albino guy continues to be creepy and gets Akiyama really mad.

#36 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:55 AM

Yeah we the staff apologize for the long delay, and ep 9 soft + hard just got released. Had to sacrifice some things to get it out but whatevers.

#37 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

No worries. Impatience for such an excellent project would be understandable considering the blistering pace you people have kept up until now but as always unreasonable because this is a free service you provide. Just went and saw that Ep 9 was released and almost got hard (extremely horribly bad subtitling joke sorry) with excitement.

With dramas waiting for quality is better than settling for speed since the episodes are longer and rarely do multiple groups commit to a series unless it's in different languages. It's probably the first time I've bothered to watch RAW episodes in order to try and find out what's going on. The praises this series is getting seem to be well warranted.

Edit: Friday/Saturday Episode 10 hardsubbed released on d-addicts. Didn't even catch the mushroom/mini-mushroom comments they were making. This week should be the 3 hour finale episode. Expect the RAW to release shortly thereafter and wait patiently for the hardsub to be completed.

Edit 2: Watched Ep 11 Raw and the first 2 hours were mostly recap. Find out why Mushroom looks so fruity. Looks like they left it open for a new season with a different lead girl. If they can get someone as captivating as Toda Erika as well as some exciting new games/characters they might have a chance if they do it.

#38 sunju

sunju

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:28 AM

im going to watch the last episode now!

#39 WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

so this show has 11 eps then?

#40 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:46 PM

@WabukiSensei: Yes 11 Episodes, and the 11th is the Finale which is approximately 2h 25m.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users