153 replies to this topic

#1 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:48 PM

Dear Readers,

Hehe haven't been posting much on the forums and thought maybe I could pitch in a new Drama Discussion.

Liar Game!!!!

References:
Drama Wiki

RAW's
-SoftSubs

HardSubs

Well that should be enough references.

Anyway when I saw this I was thinking 'Saw' (The movie, not the tool), as there is that clown but instead of someone 'dieing' to save themselves, they need to well collect money from the opponent and risk not going in debt. Good concept and I thought after ep 2 it was over... but seems the Game just gets more complicated, but hey that means a much more interesting game.

I am just not too sure how this whole thing will play out as I am not a fan of Manga/anime so I don't really have any background information of this Drama, except of what i already know from watching the Live Action.

So for those that have seen this or heard/ interested do check it out.. and Episode 3 will be out soon :blush:

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

#2 BexXz

BexXz

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:22 PM

[color=blue] Big story! XD [color]

Ya, I've seen the first 2 eps of Liar game, at first i thought the same, "HE" that guy looks like the one from SAW hehe..
the dorama it self, its actually pretty intresting and cant wait for the 3eps for the story to continue XD

to tell you the truth i wasnt gonne watch it as first for the simple reason that Toda Erika is in it, i got a kinda dislike for her, or should i rather say.. HAD :)
the dislike is turning into like. :rolleyes:

anyways, great work m8 ^^;

#3 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:24 PM

Haha thanks and ep 3 will be out MAYBE tonight but definitely Tomorrow, as we switched up our subbing method so it will be delayed a bit. but yeah haha glad that your 'dislike' is slowly turning into a like :rolleyes:
Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.

#4 BexXz

BexXz

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:42 PM

Haha thanks and ep 3 will be out MAYBE tonight but definitely Tomorrow, as we switched up our subbing method so it will be delayed a bit. but yeah haha glad that your 'dislike' is slowly turning into a like :rolleyes:

WeeHooo!!!! \o/

#5 Proto

Proto

Amiyakism Follower

• Shinmem
  • 1033 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:19 AM

How could anyone not like Toda? ^^;

Liar game is great though. Really fun drama...
Posted Image

#6 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:55 PM

Haha for those that care, sorry for the delay on the 3rd Episode but due to an impatient fan we decided to delay the release by a day.. Sort of a punishment, but sucks for all the patient fans ><

#7 BexXz

BexXz

5th gen member

• Uploader
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:23 PM

Haha for those that care, sorry for the delay on the 3rd Episode but due to an impatient fan we decided to delay the release by a day.. Sort of a punishment, but sucks for all the patient fans ><

hehe, I readed it ^^; hrist ftl XD

#8 chris_b

chris_b

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:05 AM

Nice work with the subs, SacredCultivator! I just stumbled across this show last night at d-addicts.com...didn't realise you were an FM here as well.

I've only watched the first ep but I'm hooked so far. I became a bit of a fan of Toda Erika after watching Gal Circle, so that's what attracted me to the show in the first place - I know nothing about the Manga but I like the premise of the story..it'll be intersting to see how Nao's character develops from such a naive starting point.

Toda is awesome, Matsuda is pretty damn cool plus the soundtrack kicks ass! Really looking forward to the rest of the series.

#9 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:11 AM

@chris_b: You should also check out Tatta Hitotsu no Koi if you are into Erika Toda.

Anyway... Yeah I am not all into Manga/Anime's at all and glad that you enjoy this drama, hehe just finished watching ep 4 and woah, looking forward to the next ep.

PS: What is 'FM'? First thing that came to mind => FanMember

#10 chris_b

chris_b

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:33 AM

You should also check out Tatta Hitotsu no Koi if you are into Erika Toda.

Thanks for the reccomendation - I'll check it out!

PS: What is 'FM'? First thing that came to mind => FanMember

"Forum member" (I'm not really sure what made me type that abbreviation instead of just writing "member"!)

#11 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:37 AM

@chris_b: Np on the recommendation hehe, another project I worked co-op with. And hehe Forum Member, I see, yeah confused me a bit.

#12 phazer

phazer

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

Hehe, thanks for the post, watching the show now and loving it so far. You sure are active in fansubbing work. :lol:

Posted Image

#13 elepop

elepop

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:43 PM

Yeah, LIAR GAME is really good! Though, sometime predictable!

VOXLAST.FMBLOGLJ / ICONS DEVIANTARTASIAJAM

Miki ♥ Eri ♥ Gaki ♥ Yossie ♥ Goto

#14 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:41 PM

toda erika is the reason that im watching it ^_^
Posted Image

#15 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:16 AM

Haha @calmersac: I'll be honest, that was my primary reason as well, but then after watching it I really wouldn't care who was casted as it is awesome!

#16 Sandra121289

Sandra121289

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 510 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:00 PM

hello^^
im also a big fan of liar game and toda erika :blink:
thanks for your big efforts sacredcultivator!! i do really appreciate your work^^
greetings from leipzig in germany,
sandra

Posted Image
Avatar made by Sprinklebun, thank you!

#17 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

this show is too predictable. still watching it cause of erika <3
Posted Image

#18 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:36 PM

Haha not to me =P, but nonetheless as you added, Erika only adds to it to continue watching.

#19 chris_b

chris_b

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 309 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:16 PM

this show is too predictable.

Well...maybe some of the time, but for example I wasn't expecting Fukunaga's
Spoiler
strategy....also, even though the various lengthy explanations could potentially drag on a bit, I find it really engaging because the production is so slick.

#20 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 02:03 AM

Lot of the solutions in the drama are focused on game theory and math. Kind of like an live action math textbook. I wonder if an education company sponsored this manga or drama
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users