• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#341 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

A very sexy woman walks into a bar and sits down beside a guy.

The guy buys the girl some drinks a flirts, and then they finally get down to what they really want to do.

Then the guy says to her:  Before we leave for the motel, I gotta ask you something.  Have you slept with a blonde haired man?

Why yes, she says...

Then the guy asks:  Have you ever slept with a brown haired man?

Yes she says.

Then the guy thinks a little and asks:  Have you ever slept with a red haired man?

Oh, yeah she replied.

The guy thinks a little longer and asks:  Well, have you ever slept with a bald headed man before?

The woman smiles broadly and says:  Not a wink!

#342 MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

I found nothing funny that can be shared....  ^^;

But if about language ... Malay language did something quite funny in documentary...

Documentary about Japan:

Sakura ialah perkataan dalam bahasa Jepun bagi pokok ceri.

Translate: "Sakura is the Japanese word for 'Cherry blossoms' ."

Documentary about Western English-speaking country:

Cherry blossom ialah perkataan dalam bahasa Inggeris bagi pokok sakura.

Translate: " 'Cherry blossoms' is the English word for 'Sakura' . "

:rolleyes:

The reason they do like that ... is high probably because ...

the Malay language borrowed the word "sakura" from Japanese, so in the second example, they're explaining the English word.

but for first example, they want to explain the word "sakura" but it is already in Malay, so they just "borrow" the word "ceri" from English  ^^;

Most of the time, you will see the word "sakura" to refer the flower, but you will see "ceri" to refer the fruit...  <_<

LoveLive! website (Japanese / English) - Stage48 - MyAnimeList - My Website (Malay / English) - Facebook - Twitter - Osu! - Last.fm - YouTube - I live in GMT+8 time zone area.

Most of us are sad with the closure of H!O tracker, but life must be go on! Options: Nyaa.se / Jpopsuki / Aidoru!Online (Old: Alt poll, tagging poll)

Searching for AKB48 SHOW! episodes? There's MP4 batch torrent in Nyaa.se : 2013 Batch | 2014 Batch | 2015 Batch | Also: A!O Batch | Individual torrents are being uploaded in Jpopsuki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users