Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#1 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:16 PM

THE Possible

From what I've gathered here and there, it's a bit uncertain whether THE Possible could be considered a Hello! Project group or not. Some people think so, others don't. I consider them a part of H!P since they are all H!P Eggs - and I read somewhere (don't remember where unfortunately :sob:) that they were announced as being part of H!P at a concert recently.

Either way they deserve a thread in H!O IMO, but maybe this is the wrong place. (If so then please move it, you powers-that-be. Posted Image)

I love THE Possible! They haven't gotten many songs yet, but I love every single one I've heard! (My favorite is Hatsukoi no Kakera at the moment.) The girls are cute as he**, and they are very professional probably because they've been Eggs for quite some time.

One "theme" I seem to hear with their songs, and also their clothes and stuff, is that they seem sort of retro. I would especially appreciate other people's views on this.
Thank you. XD

#2 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:30 PM

I think there great as well and they are part of HP. The name itself is a give away "HP Eggs" the fact that they can be found on the official website is another give away. Another big give away that they are officially HP was that i saw them at the "HELLO PROJECT" 10th anniversary concert.

My fav song of theirs is Young Days and i was glad when i managed to get the DvD single of that. On a side note they do have an album which can be bought from these sites.

http://www.cdjapan.c...K...104&ref=myp

http://www.amazon.co...

Mines already in the post. Ordered that as soon as i found out about it.

#3 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:20 PM

Yes! I was waiting for this. Anyways, I like the possibles. I got there album on my computer if anyone wants it.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#4 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:27 PM

I haven't really gotten into them, yet, although I quite like that something something GOHAN song of theirs. They definitely look like they're off to a good start, I'll be waiting for more. :sob:

#5 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:25 PM

I say give them a chance to get the feel of things and find their niche... they're still new to this whole business, having been mainly dancers up till now.

I'm looking forward to seeing what they do.

Super out of touch with stuff, please excuse my stupidness.

#6 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

I haven't really gotten into them, yet, although I quite like that something something GOHAN song of theirs. They definitely look like they're off to a good start, I'll be waiting for more. :sob:

I like Gohan song too. but I like Young days the best because it reminds me of the 10th anniversary concert with everyone including the posibles singing it. Does anyone have a download of young days(10th anniversary concert version)? I really want to see it bad?
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#7 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:52 PM

Speaking of Hello Project Eggs groups, whatever happened to Tomoiki? I saw the wiki thing about it and was waiting to hear more, and then nothing.

I was just curious if that was a one time thing or if THE Possible is a continuation of it.

#8 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:23 AM

"THE Possible"'s name already reminds me of KIM Possible, that cartoon with the girl with sharp boobs...

anyways, since they are tsunku's picks, they should be pretty good
6 girls, kinda in the middle of big and small....

anyone heard how their first album is sold? ( i htink they released an album cuz i think it was on trackers)

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#9 lilangel

lilangel

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 202 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:34 AM

Album: Be Possible /ポッシボー
07/03/26 *97 *1,936 *1,936
07/04/02 109 *1,928 *3,864

Source: Oricon

I guess their sales are not very bright because they don't get a lot of explosure. I actually have no idea who's in The Possible. I guess I'll go check out their PV's on Veoh or something.

Out of the album, I like Young Days the best. I also like Hatsukoi no Kakera (the second track) because you get to hear each member sing. I think some of them have really nice voices.
Posted Image Posted Image

#10 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:24 AM

was kanna in the possbile? i might be wrong but i remember reading that somewhere...
Posted Image

#11 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:50 PM

was kanna in the possbile?

She was in Tomoiki.

Sattify: THE Possible isn't a continuation of Tomoiki. Only thing connecting these groups other that them being H!P Eggs is that Ohse Kaede graduated from Tomoiki to THE Possible. And Tomoiki is still alive.

Internet killed common sense.

#12 konstargirl

konstargirl

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:04 PM

Album: Be Possible /ポッシボー
07/03/26 *97 *1,936 *1,936
07/04/02 109 *1,928 *3,864

Source: Oricon

I guess their sales are not very bright because they don't get a lot of explosure. I actually have no idea who's in The Possible. I guess I'll go check out their PV's on Veoh or something.

Thats too bad. but they will get better eventually. Ayumi Hamasaki started out bad in the beginnig, but then she got better. Maybe this will work out for them too.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#13 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:31 AM

Well the thing is there not the lowest selling HP product even with sales like that so there is hope for them. Then again the ones they did outsell also got very little (at most) exposure.

#14 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:04 PM

I uploaded a clip from Tsunku TV, which includes THE Possible and Tsunku talking, as well as a little from their performance at the H!P 10th anniversary concert (I think it is).
Here you go: Tsunku TV 21 - THE Possible at H!P concert.wmv (9 MB)

I also uploaded this PV: THE Possible - Hatsukoi no Kakera.avi (32 MB)

Here are a few YouTube clips:

Shushoku=GOHAN no Uta

Melon no Tameiki (An Ami Tokito song.)

Koisuru Niwatori + SWEET & TOUGHNESS (With Ami Tokito.)

:good:

#15 panda

panda

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:12 PM

I like their music, but I wish they had nicer outfits and hairstyles. They're too young to have hair like that, change it and their look will be more appealing.

#16 Saffity

Saffity

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:45 PM

From the looks of it, it's just their normal hairstyles... and nothing's been done with it.

Kind of like Nacchi when she first joined... Her hair was ususally just left.

I like it. I hope to see more from these girls.

#17 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 06:11 PM

Hmm that's what i was thinking i didt think there hairstyles had much done with them. But at the same time there is certainly nothing wrong with them.

#18 adventwriter

adventwriter

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:44 PM

Yes! I was waiting for this. Anyways, I like the possibles. I got there album on my computer if anyone wants it.

I would like that album if you don't mind.
Posted Image
Sig & Avatar credit: Liamers

#19 panda

panda

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:00 AM

After seeing the pictures of them on the wiki page, their hair does look moderately normal, but for some reason I remember seeing a couple girls somewhere with really feathery hair. I guess I'm so used to seeing all the other H!P girls' hairstyles. Anyways, I do look forward to seeing if they have new looks for future singles, that's the fun thing.

#20 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:11 AM

I uploaded a clip from Tsunku TV, which includes THE Possible and Tsunku talking, as well as a little from their performance at the H!P 10th anniversary concert (I think it is).
Here you go: Tsunku TV 21 - THE Possible at H!P concert.wmv (9 MB)

I also uploaded this PV: THE Possible - Hatsukoi no Kakera.avi (32 MB)

Here are a few YouTube clips:

Shushoku=GOHAN no Uta

Melon no Tameiki (An Ami Tokito song.)

Koisuru Niwatori + SWEET & TOUGHNESS (With Ami Tokito.)

:noo:

Arigatou for the video w/ Ami Tokito in it. I guess that what the single would sound like (sweet and Toughness) :w00t: .

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users