• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#441 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 04:56 PM

Asuka in a live hour in Youtube this February, she talks, answer questions from her fans and, of course, sings.

NEVER FORGET - YouTube

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#442 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:39 AM

I love hearing her sing.  I really love how she sang here.  What's that first song she sang?

#443 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:01 PM

I don't know  :( Hope someone can say us.  :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#444 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 05:13 PM

Asuka talking about her "hair nude" book. I don't understand a word but she looks so beautiful that I can't be unbiased.

元モー娘。福田明日香が独白!「それでも私が衝撃写真集に挑んだワケ」 - YouTube

#445 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 07:52 PM

I've subscribed to her "Fukuda Asuka no chill time" on YT. She just posted this featuring an unexpected guest!

#446 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 11:50 PM

It's just been reported that Asuka is suffering from some sort of hypothyroidism, possibly Meiniere's or Grave's disease.

https://news.yahoo.c...63b485cef1a153e

#447 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 September 2021 - 04:48 PM

Oh, I hope doctors can find the proper treatment for her. Get well soon, Asuka. :good:

#448 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 24 November 2021 - 08:55 PM

Asuka announced this week that she has remarried.

https://natalie.mu/music/news/454690

#449 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:37 AM

Now a good news. Congratulations, despite I'm not the groom.  ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users