• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 (T)anaka (L)over

(T)anaka (L)over

Ero Senpai! o.o!!! ....MM=Super nosebleed! X

• Senpai
  • 3146 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:33 PM

I wonder if someone can sub the " 061210 hello morning episode" where aika won the happy 8th audition ? hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong by asking

this is not a request, i'm just asking if someone can. :huh
[Signature larger than the forum limit has been removed]

#2 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:41 PM

I wonder if someone can sub the " 061210 hello morning episode" where aika won the happy 8th audition ? hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong by asking

this is not a request, i'm just asking if someone can. :huh

The folks at HPS subbed whatever they want, we have no say cause in truth, they are the ones doing the work, we aren't

I think they are working on something as it is, so I doubt that they'd sub this, other audition specials etc are unsubbed too

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#3 SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Division H!F

• Senpai
  • 2192 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:41 PM

More or less... Requests of something to be subbed is semi useless (Like TV-N) but yeah... For Hello Morning generally the subbing is left up to the people at mm.bbs... Unless it is a Special then HPS might do so.. But hmm not sure if the crowning of a new member is that important to be subbed by HPS...

And yeah.. I mean if someone had the SoftSubs, one can easily do Hardsubs for them, which I do with the previous subbed eps.

PS: I think it best for this topic to be Locked.
Not sure if the Rules apply but the first rule is:
1. Do not post requests. This is not a request forum.
I know you specifically said it isn't a request.. but asking with the word 'can' is pretty much requesting for. :lol:
Need ex?
Can I use the restroom? You are requesting to use the restroom :P

Hello!Fansubs is recruiting Translators and Karaoke-Typesetters, PM if interested.
OR if you need my assistance in fansubbing (QC/Encoding), let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users